Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Nineteen ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Reign," you whisper, opening your eyes to see his face beside you. You run your fingertips over his creamy colored, clean skin.

His eyes slowly flutter open as his lips draw into a small smile. He runs his fingers through his hair away from his face as he moves over to you. You close your eyes as his lips touch yours and you feel him slowly pulling away with a loud sigh.

You open your eyes to see nothing but darkness. Than a flash of white light hits you and now you're standing in what looked like a dungeon that you see in horror movies where the murderer takes his victims and tortures them to death.

A rush of cool air hits you and the room just falls to a very low temperature. You hear clanking of chains but the corners of the room were very dark. All you had above was a dim light barely hanging from the ceiling.

You hear a gasp and a whimper from a man's voice; suddenly, it hit you, it's Reign's voice! You look around and see a faint, slender figure. You rush to the corner where he is.

How gruesome the sight was. He was very skinny and pale, his lips were an icy blue color. He looked up at you, his eyes glossy. You knew what was to become of someone when their eyes turned that way.

"No," you whisper, trying to pull him in your lap. But, the chains around all of his limbs, even his throat protested. You desperately curl up beside him. His body was freezing and he was shaking.

His face was drained of all life as he struggles to gasp softly. Finally he gives out a deep breath and his head drops forward.

You wake up shrieking.
After you wake up screaming, you let yourself fall back onto your pillows. Frightened, saddened, but more of anger. You've had enough and you're not going to take it anymore!
You were sick of dreams, sick of being weak and sick of demons. Jason could've stopped the tornado if he had wanted to, but he waited until it almost killed you all. He waited until he saw that you all were getting injured. He even wanted to run and not worry about your mother. But all he had do to was to say one sentence and it would've stopped before it happened.
You knew he was connected to either the four brothers or Beliya'al and you're going to get to the bottom of this now. You get out of bed and do your morning rituals to get ready and head out the door.
You rush through it and head for Jason's home. When you reach it, you see him sitting outside and you stomp up to him. "Tell me what is going on!" you command.
"Ask Beliya'al," he smirks angrily.
"Fine," you say and make your way to the backyard. Reaching the woods, you see a large glow in the distance.
This is it; I'm not going to be scared, I am not going cry. I'm stronger than that and I deserve to know what is going on! you think to yourself as you march on to the light.
You find yourself right to it before you could even realize how far you've moved. You debate with yourself to go into the light or not. But you knew because of that your mom was in an accident. If the one who caused it to storm hadn't, your mother would be perfectly fine now.
You hear rustling behind you; assuming it was Jason you jump in without hesitation. You walk out into the demon world and walk through the woods and into the backyard.
You see Reign standing under a tree. His sword drawn. You stop to watch. He goes into a battle stance and waits quietly.
Suddenly you see Psythe land behind him. He lands gracefully on his feet in complete silence. Psythe then jumps into the air with his sword drawn and comes down right overhead of Reign.
"Reign!" you cry as you start to run towards them.
Reign turns to see you. He moves out of the way of Psythe's second landing.

"_____, what are you doing here?!" he says surprised to see you. He looks down to see your bandaged arm, "Your arm! What happened to you?"

You shake the shock off and storm up to him, "Tell me, what the hell is going on!"

"What are you talking about?" he asks unaware of what you were implying.

"I'm having bad dreams, my mom was in an accident and there's a demon that lives down the road for me!" you say starting to freak out.

"Calm down and take it slow. Now explain what's happening to me calmly."

You take a deep breath, "I've had some awful dreams of you all dying and there was a tornado yesterday that hit the hospital after I got there. I went to save my mom and that's what happened to my arm! Are you all doing this?"
"No, we would never do this!" Reign exclaims.
You, assuming knew ask, "Beliya'al?"
Reign doesn't answer and you hear the backdoor open. You and Reign look back to see Delva and Thantos. They spot you and rush over. "_____, what are you doing here?" Thantos asks.
"We shouldn't have sent her back so soon," Reign says to them, "We should've known that Purrhos would've done something like this."
When he said that you start to get really confused. "There's more than one demon in the human world," Delva turns to you and says.
"We have to get them back here somehow. Especially Purrhos," Reign says.
"How about a spell?" Thantos asks.
"It would bring them back but they can always leave," Reign debates.
"How did they find _____?" Delva questions.
"Her scent, she's been in the demon world. She now smells just like Azael, since she has demon blood on her as well."
"What demon blood?" you ask.
They all turn to you astonished. "You don't remember?" Reign asks.
"Uh. Remember what?" you ask confused.
"You killed a demon when Beliya'al abducted you," Delva tries to remind you.
"Me? Kill someone? You're lying!" you say in disbelief.
"_____, it's true," Psythe says in a deep voice.
"No!" you refuse to accept it.
"Whether you believe it to be fact or fiction, you're covered in the scent of demon blood," Reign says.
"That's correct!" you hear a voice from above and wicked laughter following it.
You all look on the rooftop of the mansion to see Beliya'al looking down with an evil grin.

"What are you doing here?!" Thantos growls.

"Oh, nothing, just recruiting the troops."

"What are you talking about?" Reign cuts in.

"I've seen _____'s dreams and she's seen the future! There's a war coming my brothers, and she with our father's jewel will be mine," Beliya'al grunts and walks to the front of the mansion.

You all run to catch up with him. But he is nowhere to be seen. In front of you all, you see a much larger problem.
Your eyes grow wide in something you've never witnessed before. Hundreds of demons coming your way, they keep getting closer and closer.
Delva grabs you and lifts you up and runs with you into the backyard and heads for the forest. He gets to the light where you can travel back home quickly. But before you go into it you look back, the demons had already reached the mansion. They weren't even looking to the side at all of you. They had their heads faced in one direction and seemed to not notice any of you are there. Especially, a human girl.
Delva eases you down and takes a step forward. "What's going on?" he asks himself.
You hear hissing behind you, you turn to see a tail slide into the light. "No!" you cry and grab it on impulse.
It quickly backs out and a very scary creature stares at you furiously then looks over; its eyes gleaming as it seems to gain a smile, "Delva."
"Wha-?" Delva turns as it glides through the air and collides against him in a flash. They both hit the ground as it flies back up into the air looking down.
Delva starts to stand and it then charges, swiftly knocking Delva back down. You grab a fallen branch and run up behind it. Smashing the back of its head with the strong wood. It falls over and Delva is able to make it back onto his feet.
"What was that?" Delva walks over to it, "And how did it know my name?"
"I have no idea but it's trying to get into the human world!" you say as you throw the branch down.
"What?" he walks up to you with concern.
"Yeah. It was in there, but I grabbed its tail. That's when you turned around and it attacked. I'm sorry."
"It's okay," he says as he pats you on the shoulder.
"Delva, get _____ inside!" you hear Reign call out.
Delva looks at you and you both start to run towards the house. You could see demons swarming all over the place. Strange beams of light were flickering everywhere as the sky was growing dark.
After you all go inside, you hear loud clashes of thunder and the lightning was so intense that the whole house lit up. "What's going on?" you ask.

"Purrhos must be back," Delva says as he grabs your hand and walks into the hallway and takes you into a dark room.

"Stay here," he says.

"But Delva, the demons are going into the human world and what about my mom?" you ask.

"We'll take care of that, and she probably doesn't even know you're gone yet. It's only been a minute or two that had passed in the human world anyway."

You nod and sit down in the floor. Delva leaves and you listen closely as you hear his footsteps distance and the door open.

You look up to find the lightning flashing through the nearest window and thunder rumbling loudly behind it. You sigh and wait for a few minutes but then they pass to at least ten minutes. You sit there and keep waiting, but nothing is happening except for the storm seemed to have been getting worse. You then hear yelling and look outside, you see...