Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Twenty ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You then hear more voices join in as they start to grow louder. Then you hear the window shatter, glass flying into the room. You duck down as you feel shards land on your back. Luckily, none cut you.
"I know where she is and I want her!" you hear a familiar voice sound off.
You crawl to the other side of the room, glass crunching under your knees. Bumping your head and the rest of your body against things in the room, you finally make it, unharmed.
You sit up to get a glimpse of who is claiming you. You see Jason floating in the air with a white cloud of light surrounding him. Could he be Purrhos? you ask yourself in your head.
"Purrhos, you're not going to get away with manipulating _____!" you hear Thantos growl answering your question at the same time.
He cocks an eyebrow, "Oh, really? Her and your father's jewel will be mine. And just how are you going to protect her when a war's brewing?"
"Believe me, I will," Reign cuts in.
Purrhos laughs loudly, "We'll see about that." Then the light overcomes him, when it fades, he is gone with it.
Damn, can't you demons leave me out of this stuff? You think to yourself as you stand. You see Reign run towards the mansion and hear the door slam open. "_____?" he calls to you.
"I'm in here!" you yell.
You hear him walk into the room and you stand. He flips on the light and walks over to you, "_____, are you all right?"
"I'm fine," you assure him.
"Good," he says as he lays his palm on your shoulder.
"What are we going to do with you?" he sighs.
"I never knew that I could cause so much trouble," you say.
"No," he looks you in the face, "You're no trouble. It's the pathetic excuse for demons and our forsaken brother who's the trouble."
You leave it at that, besides, you didn't know what to say to that. You look down, "I want to see my mom."
Reign smiles and nods, "Let me go with you."
Your eyes shoot directly into his, "Are you serious?"
"Yes, you and your mother need protection. Somehow Purrhos knew how to target you through your mother."
"That bastard! He made my mom wreck?"
"Sadly, yes," Reign sighs.
"You all won't need to kill him. I'll do it for you, for free," you growl.
"Well now, I don't know about that. But let's hurry so we can close the gate between the worlds. I'll see if anyone else wants to go real quick. We need a break anyway."
"But what about Beliya'al?"
"We're the only reason why he's doing all this. If we're gone, who's going to be there for him to try to torment?"
"Good point. All right! Let's go home."
"I'll be right back," he says and leaves the room. You walk out into the living room and wait.
"Who wants to go home with _____?" Reign yells, jokingly.
"I do!" Delva says.
They all come inside. They stare at you for a moment, then Delva grins widely at you.
"Yes?" you say, smiling.
"I'm going to be human!"
Your grin quickly disappears and you stare at him quite confused, "What?"
"Yes! I can switch forms and I'm going to be human for a while, we'll be...twins!" Delva says as his charm quickly returns.
You laugh and he quickly runs up the stairs. "Now I got to find an outfit that will match yours!" he yells down.
Reign laughs and so does Thantos. You look over to Psythe who amazingly had a grin on his face. "Looks like he's back to being himself again," Thantos says.
Delva runs back down the stairs a few moments after waiting, his hair pulled back revealing his full face. He looks at you and smiles. He looked just like a human so there was no harm in taking him into the human world since he was the only one you could tell that wasn't exactly born into a normal family.
You all walk together as Reign stops in the kitchen for something. "We'll need to stay at a hotel, and get some clothes," he says as he opens a drawer and pulls out some money, then he puts it into his pocket.
He removes his cloak and Delva blurts, "Oh! Can we get one with a pool?"
"I guess," Reign says rolling his eyes.
You all head out the door and into the backyard then to the forest and find the gate to the human world.
"Wait, what about the demons getting through it?" you ask realizing that a demon tried to get through it earlier.
"They'll dissipate, such low class demons can't survive two seconds out of their turf. And what's best, there is no remains of them," Thantos says.
"Thank god! I'd hate to see how many demon guts would be lying in front of the gate if they didn't just disappear," Delva says.
"Well, we're here," Reign says as he stops in front of the gate.
You first step through the gate and back into your world. You take a deep and turn to see the rest of them step through, then you ask, "Can we go to see my mom first?"
They all nod. "We'll wait outside," Thantos says.
You all head for the hospital, on your way, you see people cleaning up the rubble left from the tornado. "Purrhos did this?" Reign asks.
You nod, "Yep. In just a few hours."
"Tell us everything that happened," Reign says.
You explain the occurrences. "Sounds like Purrhos had some fun," Delva says, "He probably did all this to win you over with protection and comfort. The hero always gets the girl."
"Most likely," you reply.
You make it to the hospital as they find a place to stand separately so it wouldn't be a distraction.
"Let me go in with you," Delva begs, cupping his hands together to his chest and while giving you puppy eyes.
You think for a moment, What if mom's awake? She'd think I'd be up to stuff I shouldn't be. But you give in. You both walk in to the elevator. "Wow, it's been years since I've been in one of these things!" Delva exclaims.
You smile and hit the button and wait to get to the floor where your mother was staying. The doors finally open and you both walk out and head for her room. The television was on so she must be awake. "I'll stay right here," Delva says.
"Okay," you nod and walk into the room. Your mother was watching some talk show.
"Mom! What are you doing?" you say in a cheery tone.
"Nothing, what are you doing?" she looks over to you.
"Nothing either," you say walking over to her and kissing her on the forehead.
"You need to be in school," she grumbles.
"I know but I was just too worried about you," you argue.
"I bet," she says in a deepened tone.
"Mama! Now, I missed you and I cried forever last night," you say, "So when are you coming home?"
"I don't know, I got glass in my arm and they still want to do more tests after they remove it," she says.
You nod, "Well, I miss you awfully much at home."
"Heh, yeah right."
"Hey, you can't stand here!" you hear a woman growl from the hallway.
"All right!" Delva says and walks into your room.
"Who's this?!" your mom stares at him with a strange expression on her face.
"This is... This is Ron!" you quickly think up.
"What did I tell you what would happen if I catch you with a boy at home?" she growls.
"You don't have to worry about that. I'm gay!" Delva lies.
Your eyes grow wide, "Yeah, and he has a boyfriend. Duh, Mom!"
"Well, if he decides to turn straight it better not be over you!" your mother says.
"Don't worry, Mom. Well, we're off. Don't be such a bag next time I come to visit," you joke and give her a hug. "Love you Mom," you say.
"Love you, baby."
You both walk out of the room and head for the elevator. "I can't believe you said you were gay to my mom," you laugh.
"Well, you were going to get into trouble," he says.
You get to the elevator and wait for it to open then you both get in. Then you make it to the first floor and leave. Everyone was standing outside, still in the same spot as before. They all walk up to you. "Well?" Reign asks.
"She's doing fine; being a bag, but pretty good," you say, "At least until Delva came in the room."
Reign looks at Delva concerned. "What did you do?" Reign growls.
"Told her mom I was gay," he says.
"What?!" Thantos asks then starts to laugh.
"Yep, she was going to get in trouble because she probably thinks we're doing stuff so I told her I was gay...and taken!" Delva grabs Reign's hand.
Reign cocks an eyebrow, "Don't even think about it."
Delva lets go of Reign's hand and looks at you, "So what are we going to do today?"
"I have no idea," you say.
"Well, we should go ahead and rent a room or two tonight," Thantos butts in.
"He's right," Reign says.
"Can _____ come? Please? It'll be a sleep over!" Delva says in a high pitched, soft tone.
"Sometimes I wonder about you," Reign says to Delva.
"Well, ______ will have to lead us to a good hotel," Reign says.
You turn and Delva locks his arm around yours and whispers in your ear, "Let's cause a scene."
Then without warning, he takes of skipping. You try not to trip over his heels join in. People all around the place were staring and cars were starting to drive by slow. Delva had a huge grin on his face as he was putting on a big show for everyone. You can hear the gang laughing behind you both. You two finally get tired and stop. "That was fun," Delva says trying to catch his breath.
"Heh," you manage to let out as you take in a huge amount of air and breath out.
You wait until you feel normal again and start walking, about ten minutes later you reach Comfort Suites.
You walk in. Cheap, fancy looking furniture looked quite comfortable after a long trip. Reign goes to the front desk as you and Delva help yourselves to the couch.
Finally, Reign comes over to you two and says that he could only get a room for three days. But that was fine with the rest of them. You couldn't blame them, they needed some rest and a break like you do too.
You all walk up the stairs and to the room. Reign tosses a set of keys to Delva, "You and Psythe take the second room. And Thantos and I will be staying in the other."
Psythe walks up behind Delva and waits for him to open the door next to the room Thantos and Reign were staying in. Delva opens the door and hands the keys to Psythe. Then he walks over to you and waits for Reign to open the door.
"What do you think you're doing?" Reign asks.
"Hanging out with you all, Psythe is no fun," he says.
"All right," Reign sighs and opens the door and waits for you to step in. You walk in and Delva rushes in behind you. He grabs your hand and gets on the first bed pulling you on it as well.
"Let's jump!" he says as you both start hopping up and down.
"You can have that bed when they're done," Thantos jokes with Reign.
"If there is a bed!" Reign counters.