Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Twenty-One ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Finally, you both wear yourselves out again and lay down across the side of the bed. You hear a knocking on the wall. Reign then goes out of the room to see what Psythe needed.
"Well, well, if only we could get Thantos to leave," Delva says laughing.
"Hey! I can be fun too!" Thantos protests.
"Ooh! How is that?" Delva asks.
Delva had Thantos cornered and dumbfounded. He's going to have to make up something pretty good to get out of this one.
"Well..."
Thantos stands quiet for a few moments as you can tell that Delva is waiting for Thantos to make a comeback so he can laugh at him more. How you wished you knew what was going on in his head right now.
"That's right, I knew you wouldn't do anything cool," Delva smirks.
You hear Thantos growl as his eyes narrow. "Skinny dipping!" he shouts. Right then it was as if it were in slow motion and it echoed.
You hear thudding in the next room and heavy footsteps into the room you, Delva and Thantos were in. It was Reign and Psythe.
"Delva you're not going-" Reign starts.
"It wasn't me!" Delva stops him.
"Well, it certainly wasn't _____," Reign says crossing his arms, "The only other person in here wouldn't-"
"Oh yeah!" Delva cuts him off again.
Reign quickly uncrossed his arms and threw them to the side as he turns to Thantos. "You? Skinny dipping?" Reign starts blowing up with laughter then Delva joins in.
You sit there, in complete shock. Thantos looks at you with a shade of pink covering his cheeks.
Delva tries to stop laughing so he can manage to say, "Thantos, innocent Thantos stripping down and jumping into a pool?"
Reign's laughter grows louder as Psythe walks in and looks at Delva and Reign unamused. Dare he ask what the commotion was over? He dares and asks, "What are you all raving about now?"
"Thantos, skinny dipping!" Delva shouts, "Oh, Thantos, would you like some floaties?"
Thantos growing impatient, growls, "I'll do it! Tonight I'm going to jump in that pool naked!"
Whoa! This is just too much! You say in your head, biting your lip trying hard not to blurt it out or laugh. You then started to feel very sorry for Thantos and that he either did it or face his brothers not letting him live it down for the rest of his life.
Then you sit there and think for a moment, I can do something just as outrageous so if he doesn't go through with it, it won't reflect on him that much. Or I can torture them into leaving Thantos alone. Oh, I know!
I'll humiliate Delva too at least for now. Then I'll have to plan on something else later. Your lips curl into a smile. "Oh, crap!" you say aloud. You get up and run into the bathroom without saying anything else.
You walk in the bathroom and shut the door; you sit on the toilet for a moment and come back out. And you motion Delva to walk to the door.
"Can you do me a favor?" you ask him.
"What?" he says.
You lean into whisper in his ear, "I need to get me something really quick."
"What do you need?"
"Tampon."
He quickly jerks back, blushing wildly "What?!"
"Please, run to the front desk really quick and ask for one?"
"_____!" he pauses for a moment and then grumbles, "All right."
He walks out of the room and Reign comes over to you, "What did you do?"
"Made him do some of my dirty work," you smirk.
You look over to see Thantos looking back at you knowing you did that in his favor.
A few moments later Delva walks back looking very humiliated. You smile as he walks past you and to the bathroom door. He walks in and lays a small, plastic package on the sink. You slip in beside him and say, "Thanks!"
You shut the door behind him and slip the tampon, completely packaged in some toilet paper and throw it in the small garbage can and head back out of the bathroom.
There you find Delva making fun of Thantos again and out of pure heat of the moment, you smile and walk into the middle of the room. "Thantos, you're going through with skinny dipping and I will too!" you announce.
They all stare at you their faces drain of color as Psythe cocks an eyebrow and smirks. "You cannot be serious," Reign says.
"Of course!" you say. Oh, crap. What have I done? You think to yourself.
You look over to Delva, now standing by Thantos; their faces were fixed in a surprised expression. "This is unbelievable!" Thantos moans, "_____, can I see you in private?"
You nod and follow him out of the room into the hallway. You both walk to a spot where the other brothers won't be able to listen in. "What are we going to do?" Thantos sighs.
"I have no idea," you say.
"We have to come up with something or we're never going to live this down."
"I know," you reply and look back to the room, the door was open as if they were expecting you and Thantos to quickly walk back in.
You start to go back to the room, but Thantos grabs your wrist, "Wait! I have an idea." He pulls you back further in the hall, almost to the end.
"What is it?" you ask.
"I know how we can get them back for laughing at us and we don't have to skinny dip tonight."
"How?"
"You and Psythe go to the store and get me whipped cream, yogurt, milk, yarn and rubber bands, a lot of rubber bands and balloons. We'll get them back," he smirks.
You were impressed he would've come up with an idea so quickly. You smile, "Okay, so what do I tell everyone?"
"Tell them I need a few things and Reign will give you the money. Ask Psythe to come along and I'm going to stay here to figure out how I'm going to do this," he smiles wickedly.
"Sounds good," you say and walk back into the room.
"So, you and Thantos trying to find the time to prove us wrong?" Delva smirks.
"Wouldn't you like to know." you smile and walk over to Reign, "Thantos said he needed a few things from the store."
Reign hands you thirty dollars. You look over to Psythe, "Come with me?"
He nods and walks to you, silently. You head out the door, handing the money to Psythe. You pass Thantos and he winks at you. You grin at him and head down the stairway, again, to keep a low profile. You were going to have to if Thantos is cooking up a prank in his brain. Which has to be good.
You and Psythe reach downstairs and head out the door. "Where are we going?" he asks.
"Wal-Mart!" you grin.
"Wal-Mart?" he raises an eyebrow.
"Yes! Wally-World, big super market. So big, that I'm surprised the demon world doesn't have one!" you exclaim.
He smirks, "Well, sounds like it's pretty big if you've given it a nickname."
"Of course!" you say and head for the sidewalk, "I wonder what time it is."
"No idea," Psythe replies.
"_____!" you hear some yell at you from behind.
You spin around to see your sort of friend with her arms stretched out as she runs up to you swinging them around your neck.
She pulls away and looks at Psythe, "Who's this?!"
You quickly jerk from her side and grab his arm. "My boyfriend!" you lie. Get your own demon, Ann. You think in spite of her.
Psythe then gives a nervous grin. He read your thoughts, you had forgotten that he could read minds. Play along, Psythe! You think, knowing that he'd hear it.
He snakes his arm around your shoulder. Ann gives a snotty look as you send a big, toothy smile to her. "I'm going to go. Come back to school soon," she says and walks away.
You go the other way and give a sigh of relief. "Get your own demon?" Psythe asks.
"Well, feel glad that she wasn't the one," you say.
"She wouldn't be. You are the former Azael," he reminds you.
"Maybe, are you all totally sure?"
"I am positive, _____. You look just like her, you think like her, you smell like her and you talk like her."
"I can't see myself a demon, especially the way you've described her."
"The way we described you. Look, we know it's you. The gate even knows, you were able to move freely through it without it spitting you out in dust. That is not possible for a regular human unless they have strong demon blood in their veins. Otherwise, if the human is not needed in the demon world, the void rejects them."
"But didn't Delva say there are demons in the human world?"
"Yes, and there are, but we know them. None of them are in your blood and they've only been out there since you came here."
"I'm still not sure," you sigh.
"When the time comes, you will be. Even if you're not Azael, you're important to us, as a person and in some strange cosmic way," Psythe says.
You nod, "Thanks for all you've done. Before you all came into the picture, I was a wimpy little girl."
You and Psythe stay silent for the rest of the trip. When you arrived, you go in with Psythe and quickly pick out everything you needed. You and Psythe receive a lot of stares, especially him. You were growing very impatient so you blurt out, "Anyone want to stare? There must be a problem with this guy since he is in a grocery store! How horrible! He's shopping, let's point our fingers and talk about him while staff call the police!"
You gather all the stuff and head to the register completely annoyed. Psythe pays for the things as you gather the grocery bags and leave. You look over the doors for a clock and see that it was nearing 5:30.
You and Psythe stop by the park and sit down on the swings for a few minutes to rest. Psythe was quiet for a while and then he says, "Thanks for defending me, but you didn't have to."
"I wanted to; there's no sense in anyone. All they to do is stare and try to smother people who are different."
"I'm glad you weren't wearing the necklace," he jokes.
"Me too," you laugh.
"I had it fixed," he says and reaches in his pocket and pulls it out in a small, black wooden case. He then hands it to you.
You pull it out, and stare at it in amazement. It was even more beautiful the second time. You look up, Psythe was still staring at you. You were mesmerized by his deep eyes. You lean in and let your lips crush against his.
"Are they gone?" Reign asks Thantos as he heads back into the room.
"Yes, I saw them leave," Thantos says.
"Good, now we can discuss what we should in private," Reign tells Delva and Thantos as he shuts the door and flips the lock.