Other Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Love Happens unexpectedly ❯ So It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Love happens Unexpectedly
 
Diana Carington was 21 years old. She wanted to become a Fashion Designer. When she was 5 years old, she would design Outfits she thought that would look nice on her mother, Lisa Carington.
 
But those happy times would soon come to an end.
 
Lisa Carington one day asked her husband, Alex Carington to become a Fashion Designer. He tried. Mailing in his idea and drawing.
 
However, the picture, the idea was his daughters. Her picture was a wedding gown that had rose petals on the torso of the gown. On the right side was the bow. Diana had switched pictures. When Alex mailed the picture, Diana didn't know that things would never be the same.
 
Thomas Rome, the International head of Fashion Designing and Industry had took Diana's design and passed it off as his.
 
Lisa loved the design so much that a few months passed by and then Lisa asked Alex for a divorce. Lisa was a model, she and Thomas made a wonderful team.
 
A few weeks passed after that; and Diana's mother had married Thomas Rome.
 
Diana kept trying to get through to her mother. But Lisa didn't want to hear anything about it.
 
During the reception, Diana met this boy. He was maybe 7 years old. 2 years older then she.
 
She started crying because she couldn't find her mother.
 
The sweet boy walked up to her. Diana was still crying.
 
“What's the matter?” The boy asked sweetly. “You can't find your mom?”
Diana just nodded.
 
“Don't worry. Here.” The boy said, giving her a chocolate bar. “This will cheer you up.” The young boy said.
 
The two children went under a table.
 
As Diana cheered up, the boy noticed Diana's long hair. He ran his fingers though it.
 
It was am easy task since they were next to each other.
 
“Oh wow.” The boy exclaimed. “You have very long blond hair. It looks like a dolls.” He said with a smile.
 
Diana returned his smile as she finished up the chocolate bar.
 
Lisa's best friend, Sandra Matthews, looked under the table and saw Diana.
 
“Diana, quickly get up.” Sandra said with a smile. “Your mama has been looking for you.”
 
Diana did. Sandra walked away, showing Diana where Lisa and Thomas were.
 
Diana turned her head back and smiled at the boy.
 
The boy watched Diana leave. He waved and smiled.
Secretly, Diana always thought of that boy as her first love. She vowed never to fall in love until she beat Thomas Rome.
 
16 years had soon passed.
 
Diana was starting Davis College. It was a Fashion Designer school.
 
She walked to the school. Looking out his window, a very handsome man saw her and smiled. He was leaving for school.
 
Diana stopped as she saw through a Window at a TV screen. Thomas Rome was on with 8 of his models, showing his new fall designs.
 
“I can't cry. I won't cry. One day, Thomas Rome, I will beat you at your own game. But I can't cry I need to be strong.” Diana Carington said to herself as she tried to hold back the tears.
 
Diana was brought out of her thoughts as she felt someone put a hat on her head. She turned and looked who it was. A tall handsome guy did it.
 
“That's right. A girls tears are the most precious. You can't show them so easily.” The guy said as he walked away after a smile.
 
The following day;
 
Diana had introduced herself when everyone was in the auditorium…even Thomas Rome.
 
Diana declared war, letting everyone know, on Thomas Rome.
 
As all the students left, Diana was called. She turned around.
 
A girl with red hair-short at that, petite form, ran up to her.
 
“Hi. Diana Carington.” The girl said with energy. “You don't know yet. But I'm hoping you and I are going to be the best of friends. My name is Krystal Marshall.”
 
Diana was confused.
 
“Oh lets see, I'm an energic person. Kinda crazy at times. But nice. I love soup, my favorite colors are Black and red, and my blood type is A positive. Where you headed now?” Krystal asked kindly.
 
Diana did like this girl. She was friendly.
 
“Oh, I'm going to see the Student Fashion Show.” Diana replied.
 
“Great. Let's go. Thanks. Where I was headed too.” Krystal smiled.
 
When they went into the other building, the main fashion professor finished announcing the girls label fashion.
 
“And now for the boys. Here they are…” The professor was cut off as all the girls except for Krystal and Diana started shouting out “MB Rock.”
 
Quickly, the two girls took a seat in the 5th row.
 
The professor cut in. “Which means `Mars Boys Rock'.” The professor laughed.
 
“Here they are. First up is Edward Caine, 2nd year in Fashion designing.” Edward came out looking cool. “Next; is Victor Morris, also 2nd year in Fashion designing.” Victor came out and was next to Edward. “And last but not least, 3rd year in Fashion Designing Mr. Felix Hunter.” Felix appeared, very suave and dramatic.
 
Once Diana saw it was the guy that put that hat on her, her heart flearted, she tried her best not to notice him.
 
About 3 minutes of modeling, Felix noticed Diana. He smirked and called her up using his index finger.
 
“And that was `MB Rock'” The professor stated.
 
Before they left, Edward and Victor waved to the audience as Felix blew a kiss to the audience, briefly looking at Diana.
 
After they left, Diana asked herself why she had turned hot after seeing Felix. Am I falling for him? That's impossible. I don't even know the guy Diana said reasoning with herself. Besides, I vowed never to fall in love before I beat Thomas Rome. Diana stated to herself once again.
 
Krystal and Diana went to get something to eat after they left the building.
 
End of `Love Happens Unexpectedly' Chapter 1