Other Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Love Happens unexpectedly ❯ I Like Him ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Love happens Unexpectedly
 
As Diana took a seat, they heard a commotion on the other side of the of the lunch room. For it had been `MB Rock' Fashion group that had walked in.
 
As Edward, Victor and Felix walked up to the table in which Krystal and Diana sat. Diana got up as she noticed Felix coming towards her.
 
“Hey Krystal. I have to do something. I'll see you later.” Diana told Krystal.
 
“Okay. Later Di.” Krystal said cheerfully.
 
Felix watched Diana get up to leave, he blocked her path.
 
“So this is the most popular girl in school and on her first day too.” Diana heard Edward say.
 
Diana turned her head to look at the 3 men.
 
“Diana Carington, if you need any help; please do not hesitate. You are the only woman, only person to stand up to Thomas Rome. He doesn't take things lightly. Victor Morris said.
 
Diana knew she had to be determined. And she was.
 
“Thanks for the offer. But I can look after myself.” Diana said as she left. Victor watched as Diana walked away. Felix followed her. He told Edward and Victor he was going to see if Diana was okay.
 
Once on the Garden which was on the campus ground, Diana sighed.
“Why are you still following me?” She asked his she clicked the bottom of her heel. Diana turned around and looked at Felix.
 
“I just wanted to know why you declared war on Thomas Rome.” Felix said, his eyes locking onto Diana's.
 
“What would you say if I told you Thomas Rome stole design? And all my other designs after that.” Diana finished, her eyes distant. “But because of Thomas Rome disseat, my family was broken up.” Diana told Felix, her voice rising quite a bit.
 
“Hey…you alright?” Felix asked concerned for Diana.
 
Diana composed herself.
 
“Now you know a bit why I declared war on Thomas Rome. You wanna know the worst part?”
 
Felix nodded his head.
 
“That design was made when I was 5 years old. That bastard took something from a 5 year old.” Diana finished explaining to Felix, then she walked away from him.
 
Felix watched her leave.
 
Diana stayed up as she remembered her conversation with the oh so handsome Felix Hunter. She looked o her desk; the hat that Felix put on her, she would return it tomorrow.
 
The following sunny afternoon; during her lunch break, Diana saw Felix and this girl. The girl confessed she always liked him.
 
Diana witnessed Felix close his eyes for a slit second and then opened them.
“Look, I'm sure you're a good girl. However, I don't want to be side tracked especially by a girl who has no regard for her own future.” Felix looked at the girl. His expression very serious.
 
The young girl with light brown hair ran away, leaving him standing in the hallway.
 
Felix ran his fingers over his eyes. Soon, he turned around and his eyes met with Diana's.
 
Her eyes held disappointment. Diana folded her arm above her chest.
 
“That girl really liked you. You didn't have to be so mean to her.” Diana said, her voice trying to make him understand.
 
“I would think the girl who declared war on Thomas Rome would understand my position.” Felix sighed as he looked away-as if he was shy.
 
“Diana Carington, I hope you know I'm not here to play.” Felix told her as he began to walk away from her. Before he could, Diana reacted fast and got in his way.
 
“I hate to break it to you, Felix Hunter, but I'm also not here to play.” Diana informed him, holding her ground to him. “Oh and here is you're hat.” Diana pulled out the hat from her bag.
 
As Diana handed Felix his hat back, Felix took it, smiling slightly. Their hands touching briefly.
 
Felix brought his eyes don to her, just as Diana raised her head and her eyes locked with his.
 
“Yeah; well thanks, Diana.” Felix said as he put the hat on his own head.
 
“I have to go. See you later, Felix.” Diana gave Felix a look of understanding and a smile to match.
 
Felix watched Diana leave. As she left, he smirked.
 
He had to admit it, Diana was cute and he liked how she was determined and she was confident and knew her self-worth.
 
Diana arrived to class and sat down next to Krystal.
 
“Oh Diana, you are so lucky.” Krystal said with a smile.
 
“How so?” Diana asked confused.
 
“You know what you want and you go for it, plus being friends with Felix Hunter from `MB Rock'. So out of Felix, Victor and Edward; who do you like the most?” Krystal asked her eyes day-dreaming some.
 
“Krystal…who do you like from the group?” Diana heard herself ask.
 
“You know, Victor Morris is so sweet and cute. He's a real good guy. I can't help but liking him.” Krystal said.
 
“And you?” Krystal asked.
 
“I don't really want to get involved with anyone. But Edward is pretty nice, so is Victor. But Felix. Felix is okay, I guess.” Diana went quite.
 
“Most girls go for the guy who is a bad boy-at least tries to be with long hair.” Krystal hinted.
 
“Perhaps.” Diana agreed. She started taking notes. She stopped and looked at Krystal.
 
“But at the same time, he is a sweet heart.” Krystal said, smiling.
 
“Krystal, you're not suggesting that I like Felix Hunter are you?” Diana asked, her face turning red-Diana heard her heart beat elaborating.
 
“Don't you?” I will say all the girls in the school like Felix the most from the group.” Crystal told her friend, pushing her playfully. Both girls laughed.
 
“Class, before we begin, I will like to inform you that within 2 days time, there will be a class trip. I hope you all be there. After all, a change in latitude will help in the kind of designs you make.” The professor told the class.
 
Krystal wrote a note to Diana saying `I will find out if MB Rock' are going.'
 
Soon as the professor turned his back, Krystal through the letter to Diana.
 
Diana smiled as she read the note with the reply saying `You never give up.'
 
Soon as the class was over, Diana packed up, waving to Krystal.
 
Krystal smiled.
 
As Diana left the building, she was followed by two girls from the class.
 
“Diana Carington, you need to stop bothering Felix Hunter.”
 
“Bothering Felix Hunter?” Diana replied, shocked.
 
“Do you honestly think Felix likes you?” One of the girls said. “He doesn't,you know.”
 
Diana laughed-sarcastically.
 
“Why don't you tell him that then?” Diana asked very amused.
 
“We heard you and you friend, Krystal Marshall, in the beginning of class, since were right in front of you.: The other girl said.
 
As the 2 girls from class were arguing with Diana, Felix approached the scene.
 
“You 2 picking on Ms. Carington?” Felix asked sternly.
 
“Oh no. We we're just making Carington understand something.” The first girl said.
 
“Diana, did they mention me?” Felix asked his eyes locking onto hers. Diana just nodded her head.
 
Felix put his arm on both of Diana's shoulders, stretched out.
 
Felix frowned.
 
“So let me guess, because I've been talking and hanging out with Diana, you guys make up lies about me.” Felix said to them.
 
Diana couldn't meet the 2 girl's eyes.
 
“I can never understand you girls. However, I will say this: Diana and I have things in common. We're brothers. She does have the body for a guy.” Felix smiled.
 
Diana felt sadness rush in her. She had to get rid of these feelings she felt when she was with Felix Hunter.
 
“Brothers? So perhaps you 2 will only see each other as brothers.” The other girl told Diana and Felix.
 
“We have to go.” The first girl said. The two girls said bye and waved.
 
Soon as the two girls were far away enough, Diana grabbed Felix's arm, the arm that was previously on her shoulders and brought it down.
 
“You really didn't need to do that. I had everything under control.” Diana stated to him honestly.
 
As she looked away and started walking away.
 
Felix grabbed her shoulder. Diana made sure she didn't make any eye contact.
 
“I'm sorry. That was the best I could think of. `We're Brother's'. If I didn't come out this way, you and those girls would have gotten into a fight.” Felix gently told her.
 
“But you didn't need to say that `I have a body like a boy.' Even if it's true!” Diana sighed.
 
“I told you, that was all I could come up with. But…I think you are a beautiful woman. No, not just a woman, a lady.” As those words exited Felix's mouth, he pulled her close to him; as his other handtilted Diana's face up.
 
Diana could feel Felix's breath on her cheek. She fought to get out of Felix's embrace.
 
“Look at the time, I have to go.” Diana told him as she pointed to the time on her cell phone. Felix let her go. Diana couldn't believe it. He wanted to kiss her. The most popular, hottest boy in school wanted to kiss a long hair-blond who had no curves.
 
Diana smiled and walked away. Her long hair trending behind her. She tried to catch her breath, her heart was thudding loud in her chest.
 
“I like him…I like Felix.” Diana said to herself, muttering. “Oh this is bad.” She said softly as she rubbed her face slightly.
 
End of `Love Happens Unexpectedly'
Chapter 2