Other Fan Fiction ❯ One Jacked Up Story ❯ Metal and Darkness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was hot, not just hot, but *hot*. Jack sat in a recliner chair, every fan in the house on and directed at him, sipping lemonade. "Jack! You lazy good-for-nothing! Stop lounging about and start practicing with the Sheng Gong Wu!," Wuya yelled in that wierd nasally voice of hers. "Wuya, wuya, wuya, you are going to overwork me, and then I'm gonna die, then who will get the Sheng Gong Wu for you? Hmmm? You know with their nice, *solid* hands?''
"Shut up boy, you talk too much! If I had a solid head, I would have a headache!'' She then floated off angirily, mumbling about Jack and how he acts as if he was the only human in the world with solid hands. Jack had won the arguement. He smiled to himself, glad to have finally won *something* in his life. He knew he was incapable of winnning any Sheng Gong Wu lately and he knew why too. He shuddered involuntarily. He didn't want to think about *that*, not right now.
***
Raimundo sighed as sat down in the grass, resting his back against the trunk of a tree. He finally gets a day off and it's too hot to move. ''Raimundo?'' Rai looked to see his cowboy friend. ''C'mon partner, Dojo and Master Feng wants to see us in the temple.'' He said in his Texan accent. ''Huh? Well, so much for having the day off, huh Clay?''
''I guess so.'' He replied, as they made their way back to the temple. ''Dojo, is it another Sheng Gong Wu revealing itself?'' Omi clamored,''No, my young Xiaolin apprentice, it is something even better. A Xiaolin Dragon's element has been revealed. In other words, a new Dragon has activated.'' Master Feng said. Kimiko, Omi, Clay, and Raimundo all gaped at their Master. "What?!" They all said in union. "You should all know by now that your elements, Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water are not the only elements out there. So, naturally, you aren't the only Xiaolin Dragons out there, either. It just happens that your elements revealed themselves first.'' Said Dojo. ''Ohhh, I knew that, of course, for I am an expert on these things. The others rolled their eyes. "So, what's his element Dojo? Do you know?'' Kimiko asked. ''Of course I know,'' Dojo said indignitantly,''his element is Metal.''
''What are we waiting for? Let's get into motion!'' Omi exclaimed. ''Uhh, I think you mean, let's get moving, Omi,'' Raimundo said. ''That too!''
***
No! He told himself he wouldn't think about that, ever, never ever ever! He would not think about that certain little weakness of his, the one that distracted him so much, he could not win so much as one measely Sheng Gong Wu. But atleast he was a rather nice distraction. No! Nonononono! Jack sighed, defeated (he was getting rather used to the feeling now). He might as well think about it now, then have it cloud his mind later, like when he was trying to get Sheng Gong Wu. So, Jack relaxed and let his mind wander back to his chosen object of affection, his distraction, his crush, his Raimundo.
***
''That's him I'm sure of it!'' Said Dojo. A boy of about Rai's age was sitting in the grass. He was staring into the distance blankly, his grey eyes void of all human emotion. His long, tangled, silver hair was flowing about his clearly malnurioused form. But despite his rag-tag appearence, he had a strong and handsome aura and Rai caught himself staring. He turned away blushing. Luckily nobody noticed. Rai knew he was gay, but now was not the time to let his hormones get the better of him. He turned his attention away from his thoughts and back to the boy, just in time to see him look down, stare pointedly at the ground and move his hands in a strange fashion, until something was ''drawn'' (Rai didn't know how else to put it) from the ground that looked like water. However, upon closer inspection, he saw that it was actually liquid metal. ''Yep, that's him!'' Said Dojo. ''As if it wasn't obvious.'' Rai mumbled to himself. They approached the boy. He looked up, wary. ''Who are you?" The boy said gruffly. "We are the Xiaolin Dragons, I'm Kimiko, this is Dojo, Raimundo, Omi, and Clay. Have you heard of us? Because if you have, it will save some explaining.''
''Yes, I have. You're a bunch of people who try to get the magical Sheng Gong Wu from the evil spirit Wuya and her sidekick, Jack Spicer, a self-proclaimed evil boy genius, by using your elemental powers, like mine,'' He said in a bored tone. ''Yeah, and we were hoping you would become a Xiaolin Dragon and help us defeat Jack and Wuya. With your parent's permission, of course.'' Dojo said. ''Whatever.'' Said the boy. ''Nuthin' better to do. And don't bother with the whole 'checking with whomever I live with' buissness, I am an orphan.''
"Well, okay, hop on. By the way what's your name?''
''Sylvan''.
***
''Shut up, you old hag!'' Jack yelled at Wuya, who was yelling at *him*, for being incompetent. Wuya mumbled angirily to herself, then suddenly smiled devilishly at Jack. ''What are you grinning about, you stupid witch?'' He snapped moodily, pulling his goggles over his eyes and picking up his wrentch, to begin repairing one of his Jack-Bots. ''Well, I visited your disgusting little mind yesterday, and found out something very interesting.'' Jack dropped his wrentch, which landed on his foot, but he either didn't notice or didn't care. He whirled around to face Wuya, chest heaving up and down. ''WHAT?!"
''Heh, heh, heh, heh. I didn't know you were gay, Jackie. You know, Raimundo is kind of cute. However, I do not think that I can dominate the world with someone who has such a large crush on the enemy, that he cannot focus on collecting the Sheng Gong Wu. Goodbye, Jack. I will be sending your replacement to collect what little Sheng Gong Wu you have managed to salvage.''
''Whatever, Wuya,'' Jack sighed. ''What? No whining or begging?'' Wuya queried. ''Humph. I'm used to it by now. Except this time, don't come floating back to me like usual. This time, you're gone for good. I don't ever want to see you're ugly old witch face again! Get out of here, you stupid old hag!'' Jack ended angrily. Wuya was taken aback by the Goth's outburst. All she could think to say was,''Fine,'' and then to float off, to, Jack hoped, never be seen again. Unfortunantely, it was to be a false hope.
***
After showing Sylvan all the rules and regulations, and the temple grounds, Master Feng tested Sylvan on his skills and was surprised to learn that he was already apprentice level, much to Rai's disappointment, who was hoping to be ahead of *somebody* in ranking. So, they decided to start they're training from where they left off. But as soon as they had started, Dojo sensed a Sheng Gong Wu. When they got there, however, they were met with a surprise. ''Hey, where's Spicer and Wuya? They're usually here by now.'' Rai said, slightly disappointed. He had a crush on the older boy and enjoyed seeing him, even though he was on the Heylin side. He even didn't mind it so much when Jack turned his villainous taunting on him. ''Maybe the old hag just goofed in sensing the Sheng Gong Wu.'' Suggested Dojo. They grabbed the Wu and went back to the temple. ''Now, maybe we can get some training done.'' Said Kimiko. ''Woah! Not so fast kids, I'm sensing another Dragon, the Dragon of Darkness. Don't be fooled by the name though, he isn't evil. Sylvan, you stay here and gaurd the Wu while we are gone.'' He shrugged and walked off, apparently following Dojo's orders. After a flying for a little while they found themselves at a mansion. Clay whistled,''Wonder who lives here.''
''The Dragon of Darkness, that's who,'' Said Dojo,''C'mon!'' They rung the doorbell. The door opened to reveal Jack Spicer, Evil Boy Genius, in his pajamas.''What! Oh, it's you losers. What are you doing here?''
''What are *we* doing here? What are *you* doing here, you dirty snake?!'' Clay exclaimed. ''What do you mean, what am *I* doing here? I live here jerkwads!'' Jack said, clearly annoyed. A thought suddenly hit Raimundo,''Wait, do you have any siblings?'' He asked. ''No, I'm an only... wait, what do you care?!'' Jack exclaimed, a little confused.''Wait, Dojo does that mean that *he's* the Dragon of Darkness?!''