Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Loves... ❯ Mitsukuni Haninozuka ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
I watched the entire series of Ouran High School Host Club on Youtube (all hail the creators of youtube!) and decided that I love Kaoru and Hikaru to bits (but I like Kaoru just that teensy bit more), Hunny-senpai is too cute for words and deserves nothing less that total adoration (and cake), Mori-senpai is utterly awesome, Haruhi is a gem for dealing with all of them, Tamaki is a total idiot, and Kyouya has this bizarre `separated at birth' thing going on with Uryu Ishida from Bleach. That being said, my love for all things cute inspired this fic, so without further adieu…
 
`Let them eat cake!'
 
Pairing: Mitsukuni `Hunny' Haninozuka x Kagome Higurashi.
 
Summary: Kagome has been a student on Ouran Academy since she started middle school, yet she has never visited the Host Club. Her friend Atami asked her to go with her `just this once' as her birthday present. Kagome relents and goes, only to discover her love of sweet things strays from the cake that is placed in front of her.
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and Ouran High School Host Club belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Bisco Hatori respectively.
 
Let them eat cake!
 
“Please Kagome? Just this once, and if you don't like it then you can leave.” Atami begged her friend. It was her birthday and all she wanted from her lifelong friend was for her to visit the Host Club with her. She heard that this weeks cosplay was going to be `pirates' and she couldn't resist the idea of seeing Mori-senpai in costume.
 
Kagome pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. “Atami, you have asked me the same question every day for the past month. Why don't you understand that no means no?”
 
Atami grasped her hands together in front of her as her eyes go all watery. “Please Kagome? I will never ask you for anything ever again if you do this for me?”
 
“Ah, fine!” Kagome relented, wincing as she heard her friend squeal. “You only turn seventeen once right?”
 
Atami nodded. “Oh thank you so much Kagome! Come on, we should go quickly or we'll miss Mori-senpai in tights!”
 
Kagome groaned as her friend dragged her to the third music room. Opening the door, she winced again as Atami squealed, again, as rose petals flew at them and the heady scent of perfume flooded her senses. She snorted. “Isn't this a tad overdone?”
 
Atami shook her head and pulled her into the room. She sighed happily as the seven boys came into view.
 
Tamaki stood and grasped the hands of both girls. “Good afternoon ladies. Please tell me that you are going to allow us scoundrels to capture your hearts.”
 
Atami blushed and stuttered while Kagome rolled her eyes in obvious irritation. “Not likely Romeo.”
 
Tamaki's eyes strayed over to Kagome. “Tell me miss, why is it that you are wearing the male uniform when you are quite obviously not.”
 
“The school rules state that every student must be in uniform. Point out the rule that states because I am female, I must wear something that looks like a monkey threw up and I will.” Kagome replied.
 
The twins snickered. “Is this your first time at the Host Club?”
 
Atami nodded. “It is my birthday and I decided that I was going to visit.”
 
“Happy birthday then princess.” Tamaki smiled. “Now, what will be your type today? We have the wild type.” He pointed to Mori. “The loli-shota type.” Hunny. “The cool type.” Kyouya. “”The natural type.” Haruhi. “The little devil type.” The twins grinned. “Or will it be me, the pirate king that will sweep you off your feet?”
 
Atami blushed. “Ano, may I be with Mori-senpai?”
 
Tamaki nodded. “Of course princess. Mori, please accompany our princess.”
 
Mori nodded and walked toward Atami. He held out his arm for her. “Please come with me princess.”
 
Atami let out another squeal of delight and walked with him.
 
Tamaki turned to Kagome. “What suits your tastes today princess?”
 
“Quit it with the princess bullshit Romeo, I'm only here because she dragged me.” Kagome said. “Now if you'll excuse me, I need to be there before she squeals herself to death. I really don't want to be the one to explain that to her parents.”
 
Kagome walked over to Atami and sat down next to her. She gave a small smile at her friend before tuning everything out and becoming engrossed in her won little world. Kagome mentally went over her weekly chore list. Just because she came from a wealthy family didn't mean she didn't do her fare share of the housework. If she remembered correctly, it was her week to cook. The following week the duty belonged to her stepbrother Inuyasha. She wondered vaguely if she still had enough of the imported vanilla mint chips that she loved left. She wanted to bake some cookies when she got home.
 
“Princess, do you want some of my cake?” A cute voice asked her, taking her from her musings.
 
Kagome looked over at Hunny and shook her head. “Please don't call me princess Hunny-senpai, my name is Kagome.”
 
Hunny nodded happily. “Okay Kag-chan! So do you want some cake? This one has strawberries on it!”
 
“No thank you Hunny-senpai, I am saving myself for cookies when I get home.” She replied.
 
“Ooh cookies!” He smiled. “What kind of cookies?”
 
“My stepfather gets me vanilla mint chocolate chips from Wales that I like.” Kagome replied. “I am going to bake some when I go home.”
 
“I like fresh cookies.” Hunny said, taking another bite of his precious cake. “But I burn them all the time! Mother says I am to stay away from the stove.”
 
“I don't know what I'd be able to do if my mother banned me from the stove.” Kagome replied. “So, what kind of things do you like Hunny-senpai?”
 
“I like cake and Usa-chan and Haru-chan and Takashi-chan!” He said. “I also like it when Takashi-chan spars with me!”
 
This piqued Kagome interest. “Are you fluent in martial arts Hunny-senpai?”
 
Hunny nodded, his cake gone and another slice placed in front of his courtesy of Mori. “Yep! I trained very hard and fluent in judo and karate. Takashi-chan is teaching me kendo.”
 
“I am also fluent in judo, but I am better at Tai kwon do and kendo.” Kagome gave a small giggle. “My stepbrother hates sparring with me because he hates getting his butt handed to his by a girl. He doesn't listen when my stepfather tells him that if he detests it so much, then he shouldn't chose someone more skilled than he is to spar with.”
 
“I agree.” Hunny said. He put on an utterly adorable face and held out a forkful of blueberry cheesecake to Kagome. “Will you take just one bite Kag-chan.”
 
Finding her resolve crumble, she nodded.
 
“Say `aah'.” Hunny instructed and held out the cake to her. Kagome opened her mouth and leaned in enough to take the bite offered. Hunny smiled in satisfaction as she smiled and chewed it slowly. “Good huh Kag-chan?”
 
Kagome nodded and swallowed. “Very good. Thank you for sharing your cake with me Hunny-senpai.”
 
Hunny shook his head and picked up his napkin. Blushing, he brought it to her face. “Silly Kag-chan! You got it on your face!” He wiped the napkin over the corner of her mouth and smiled. “There, all clean!”
 
Surrounding girls all gave a cry of `kawaii' at the cute scene and Kagome blushed. “Thank you Hunny-senpai.”
 
Hunny and Kagome chatted about random things for a couple of hours before Kyouya announced that the Host club was closed. Hunny looked to Kagome with big eyes. “Will you bring me some of your special cookies tomorrow Kag-chan?”
 
Kagome smiled and nodded. “Of course Hunny-senpai. I'll stop by after school.” She turned to Atami and sighed. “Come on your drooling dolt, we have to get you home.”
 
XOX
 
Kagome sighed once again as she walked back to the Host Club the following day with a small package of cookies in her hands. She stopped outside the third music room and sighed before opening the door. Completely ignoring Tamaki, she walked over to Hunny and placed the package down in front of him. “Here are you cookies Hunny-senpai, I hope you enjoy them.” She said and started to walk away.
 
Hunny looked at her retreating form and smiled. “Would you like to share them with me Kag-chan?”
 
Kagome turned around and shook her head. “No thank you Hunny-senpai, I have chores to do at home.”
 
Tamaki overheard and appeared in front of her. “Are you a commoner Kagome?”
 
Kagome snorted. “Not really, but my parents designate me chores so that I can earn my allowance. It was nice seeing you all again, maybe I'll see you in the school again someday.” With that she left.
 
Hunny watched her leave before he opened the package. Nestled inside were about two dozen golden brown cookies. He took one out and bit it. His eyes watered and he smiled in sheer happiness, making the girls around his squeal in delight. The smile never left his face as he ate cookie after cookie. Thinking
about how much he liked them, he stopped after seven and closed the box that they say in. “Takashi-chan, Kagome's cookies are so good! Oh Haru-chan!”
 
Haruhi looked up from her guest over at him. “Yes Hunny-senpai?”
 
Hunny bounced over to her and held out the box. “Try one of Kagome's cookies Haru-chan, they are so tasty!”
 
Haruhi was going to decline, but seeing the satisfied look on Hunny's adorable face; she nodded and took one. “Thank you Hunny-senpai.” She took one and slowly ate it. “Oh wow! These are good!”
 
After the host club closed that day, Hunny sat quietly, much to the distress of the other host's. It was an unusual sight for Hunny to be quiet, thus the worry of everyone else. Well, everyone except Mori who knew that his cousin was prone to rare moments of contemplation, thus Mori left him be.
 
“Hunny-senpai are you okay?” Kaoru asked.
 
“You're not usually this quiet.” Hikaru finished.
 
Hunny nodded before taking a cookie from the box at his side. He spent a moment looking at it before taking a bite. His eyebrows furrowed in thought and he swallowed. “Where is Haruhi?”
 
The twins looked at eachother with worried looks on their face. Their senior never called Haruhi by her full name. “Haruhi already left.”
 
Hunny nodded again and looked to Mori. “Takashi, can you take me to Haruhi's house please?”
 
“What do you want with my precious daughter?” Tamaki cried.
 
“I need her help on some girly stuff!” Hunny stated.
 
“Then we shall all help you!” Tamaki said. “Come now, we can take my car.”
 
The six arrived at Haruhi's apartment thirty minutes later. Tamaki banged on the door, causing Haruhi to give him an awful look when she opened it. “What do you need?”
 
Hunny gave her the cutest look he could muster. “I need advice Haru-chan. I like this girl.”
 
The Host Club, minus Mori and Haruhi, collectively fainted. With a sigh, Haruhi pulled Hunny into the house. “Please wait with the idiot's Mori-senpai while I talk this over with Hunny-senpai.”
 
Mori nodded and Haruhi gave her thanks before ushering Hunny into the living room. Sitting down, Haruhi sighed again and looked at Hunny. “So, what advice did you need?”
 
“I want to know how to let her know that I like her.” Hunny said. “But I'm scared to tell her.”
 
“Hmm. Maybe you could do something nice for her, is she in your class?” she suggested.”
 
“No, she's in the same year as Kyou-chan and Tama-chan.” He pouted. “And she doesn't visit the host club, so I don't know how to get to her.”
 
“Well, what does she like?” Haru asked.
 
“She like martial arts like me! She said that she's fluent in judo, Tai kwon doe and kendo.” He smiled. “Maybe I can get her to spar with me!”
 
Haruhi nodded. “Yes, and make a proposition to her. If you win, she'll go on a date with you.”
 
“And if she wins?” Hunny said.
 
“Then you'd have to ask her.” Haruhi said. “Now, would you like some tea? I think I have some cake left in the pantry of you want that too.”
 
XOX
 
Kagome sat in her room doing her homework while her brother's played stupid tricks on the maids. She heard a shriek and knew that whatever that had done had scared the victim. Inuyasha came bounding into the room a few moments after with the cordless phone on his hand and a wicked grin on his face. “Kagome there is a boy on the phone for you.”
 
Her mother chose that moment to walk by her room. “A boy! Kagome do you have a boyfriend?”
 
“No mother.” She took the phone from her stepbrother's hand and placed it to her ear, ignoring the somewhat questioning look that her mother gave her. “Hello?”
 
“Kag-chan! I am happy that you are home!” Came the reply.
 
Kagome smiled to herself. “Hello Hunny-senpai, what can I do for you?”
 
“Are you busy on Sunday Kag-chan?” Hunny asked.
 
“No I am quite free Sunday. Why do you ask?” She said.
 
“Because I want to ask you if you will spar with me!” Hunny said happily.
 
Kagome nodded, knowing that he couldn't see her. “I would love to Hunny-senpai. Just tell me where and when.”
 
“Umm, how about at one at my families dojo?” He suggested.
 
“Alright then Hunny-senpai, I will see you then.” Kagome replied.
 
“Okay, bye bye Kag-chan!” Hunny said and hung up.
 
Kagome's mother rounded on her. “Why was that boy? Do you have a date?”
 
“That boy was one of the seniors at my school asking me if I would spar with him on Sunday afternoon.” Kagome said.
 
“What's his name? Maybe we know him.” Akira asked.
 
“His name is Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but everyone calls him Hunny.” Kagome said, turning back to her homework. “Will you excuse me mother, I have homework to do.”
 
XOX
 
She opened the sliding door to the Haninozuka dojo at one o'clock that Sunday and saw Hunny in the center waiting for her. She placed her bag in the corner and walked over to him. “Good afternoon Hunny-senpai.”
 
“Hello Kag-chan!” Hunny smiled. “Now before we begin, I have a proposition for you.”
 
“Okay.” Kagome said.
 
“If I win this spar today, then you have to come on a date with me.” Hunny said.
 
Kagome blushed but nodded. “And if I win?”
 
“You may have anything that you want.” He said, slipping into a fighting stance.
 
“Hmm.” Kagome thought for a moment before a grin spread across her face and she answered. “If I win, then you allow me to teach you how to bake.”
 
Hunny nodded. “We can do that! Okay, get ready.”
 
Kagome slipped into a stance. Mori commanded the fight to begin from the sidelines and watched as the two went at it, throwing punches and kicks at eachother with ferocity. He gave a small smile as Hunny knocked Kagome to the ground and leaned over her.
 
“Do ye yeild?” Hunny asked, his face serious.
 
Kagome nodded. “I yield. That was a wonderful fight Hunny-senpai.”
 
“It was fun! But I believe that I won Kag-chan, that means you have to go on a date with me.” He said happily.
 
Kagome nodded, blushing slightly. “It does.”
 
“Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow after the Host Club closes, we can go somewhere and eat cake!” He replied.
 
Kagome nodded, not seeing the need to let Hunny know that she had taken a fall only so she could spend some time with him.
 
XOX
 
I really hope you liked that.
 
Much love always
 
Squishy xxx