Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Loves... ❯ Tamaki Souh ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Please forgive me for all of the Host Club stories, but they seem to keep flowing and the ideas just wouldn't work anywhere else. This was another one sparked by watching Sex and the City.
 
Pairing: Tamaki Suoh x Kagome Higurashi
 
Summary: Some things are never forgotten.
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and Ouran High School Host Club belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Bisco Hatori respectively.
 
`One night in Paris'
 
A breeze rippled through his hair as he stared out into the cool July night. Sighing once more, he turned to his mother. “Mother, I am going for a brief walk. I will return shortly.”
 
She looked up from her book and nodded in his direction. “Don't stay out too late dear.”
 
Grabbing his coat, he nodded an indication that he heard her and made for the door. Bidding the doorman a good evening, he started his trek to find somewhere to think. Half an hour later, he sat on a bench next to the Siene, soft jazz from the street musicians in his ears. He lent back and closed his eyes to think. He thought of his mother, school and everything in between until a soft voice broke him from them.
 
“Are you alright?”
 
His eyes opened and he came face to face with sparkling blue eyes that shone from a beautiful face. He smiled softly at her. “I am fine thank you, merely thinking.”
 
She nodded. “Alright, I'll be on my way.”
 
He reached out and grabbed her hand to prevent her from leaving. “Please, sit with me for a while.”
 
She sat down and began to speak with him. “Are you a tourist?”
 
“No, I am native. I have lived here all my life.” He replied. “Are you?”
 
“Yes, I am here visiting my father.” She said.
 
“Where are you from then?” He asked.
 
She smiled. “I am from Japan. I come here yearly, but it never ceases to amaze me how gorgeous it is here.”
 
“Yes, it is amazing here.” He smiled back. “I have family in Japan, my father specifically.”
 
“It is quite troublesome when your family lay on different continents, non?” She sighed. “Whenever I miss my father, I always think of the Siene.”
 
“I have not seen my father in many years.” He said sadly.
 
She placed a hand on his arm. “I am sorry.”
 
“It is no problem, I am used to it.” He replied.
 
The two talked late into the night, exchanging stories and laughing together. He looked at his watch and sighed. “I must be going, my mother is expecting me home soon.”
 
“Yes, my father will be out searching for me if I don't return also.” She stood from her seat as he did, smiling at him. “I had fun speaking with you.”
 
He faced her with a small smile on his face. “I had fun also, it is a shame that we must part ways.”
 
She took a small silver bangle from her wrist and handed it to him. “Please take this.”
 
He fingered it and pinned her with a questioning gaze. “What purpose does this serve?”
 
“Whenever you wear it, you will remember this night.” She kissed his cheek and began to walk away.
 
He slipped the bangle on his wrist and called out to her, realizing her forgot something most important. “Wait, may I enquire the name of my Japanese beauty?”
 
She turned her head back and gave him a smile. “My name is Kagome Higurashi. Adieu.”
 
XOX
 
“Tamaki-senpai, are you alright?”
 
Tamaki turned away from the window and looked at the concerned face of Haruhi Fujioka. “Hai, I am fine Haruhi, merely thinking.”
 
“About what senpai?” Haruhi asked.
 
Tamaki sighed and looked back at the window, his fingers twisting the silver bangle on his wrist. “One night in Paris.”
 
Owari x
 
I really hope you liked this, I am extremely satisfied with it, in spite of its shortness.
 
Much love always
 
Squishy xxx