Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Loves... ❯ Suguru Fujisaki ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Reading a Tohma x Shu Gravitation fic called `Beautiful' inspired this one. I was going to do this as a Tohma pairing, but I liked this idea better, so I hope that you all enjoy it!
 
Pairing: Suguru Fujisaki x Kagome Higurashi
 
Summary: Suguru just couldn't forget the girl his cousin hired to tutor him in English Literature.
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and Gravitation belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Maki Murakami respectively.
 
Warning: Heavy fluff, but not much and safe for teens. Kinda drabblish.
 
Tantalizing
 
Nimble fingers toyed with the hem of her shirt, exposing her creamy skin. Tickling her sides unintentionally, Suguru swallowed the moan that escaped her lips. His own traveled, placing soft open-mouthed kisses along her jaw. Reaching her neck, his tongue snaked out and tasted her, his teeth nipping at the skin for a brief moment before moving back up to her lips and swooping in for another kiss. He broke for a moment, panting, and stared deep into her cerulean eyes. “Kagome, you are so gorgeous.”
 
Kagome blushed prettily. “As are you Suguru.”
 
He gave her a smile before dipping again and capturing her lips once more. Her tongue met his at the entrance of her mouth as her hands gently stroked his back before slipping under his shirt. His hands moved once again as they pushed up the bottom of her skirt and touched her as though she were a glass rose. In Suguru's eyes, she was just as fragile and twice as beautiful. Kagome moaned softy again and moved her lips to his neck, repeating the process he had used on her not moments before.
 
Sighing softly out of sheer bliss, his hand traveled further up her thigh, skimming her panty line. She let out a small moan, encouraging his to continue so he slipped his fingers past the thin barrier and -
 
His head came off of the table he was sitting at, as a book made it's decent. Bleary eyed, he looked at the very person he was dreaming about.
 
“Suguru-san, why are you sleeping when you should be reading?” Kagome huffed out angrily. “I took time out of school to tutor you and now you aren't paying attention? You're cousin would be pissed!”
 
Suguru grinned sheepishly. “I was just resting my eyes?”
 
“Rest your eyes on your own time Suguru-san, for the time you are wasting is mine.” She said. “Now, continue with your reading and then I shall quiz you on it.”
 
He sighed, knowing that he couldn't win this fight and picked up the assigned book, 'Devil in Grey' and began to read. But still…
 
He couldn't forget about her.
 
Owari x
 
I hope that was good enough for you.
 
Much love always
 
Squishy xxx