Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ The Dance Plan ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
 
 
Disclaimer : I'm poor, I don't have the money to own Ouran regardless how much I wanted to. So, don't sue. The OCs are all mine though, try not to steal them. Hoho..
 
Anyway, thanks to those who have reviewed the last chapter : Kiya-chan, Ritsikas, Here Is A Sleeping Forest, contour, The ruby wolf, Thunder Ring bloody kyoko, e.drennan and darkheart1992.
 
I love you guys so much!!! Keep reading this story, kay!!!
 
Okay, here you go. Chapter nine of For Your Eyes Only!!
 
(chapter09) The Dance Plan!
 
 
-----
(Yukiya POV)
 
“Arghh.. Darn you, stupid guy!!” I screamed to myself as I walked out of my limo into the school. Ruffling my already messy hair, I made my way through the crowd at the school's front gate.
 
Want to know why am I in such a bad mood today?
 
Yes?
 
No?
I'll tell you even if you don't want to listen. Okay, here you go. I couldn't get any sleep last night. Want to guess why? Three words..
 
Tropical Aqua Garden..
 
.. and not to mention, the devil advocate himself, Kyouya-senpai. I sighed heavily. After his father practically forced me to go to the STUPID ceremony with him, he practically ignored me for the whole week.
 
Ignored me!! ME!! The heiress of Mikihara Company!! Darn him!!
 
To make things worse, I got this headache when I woke up this morning and I'm still in a blur of how the hell am I going to hide the fact that I'm a girl and wear a dress at the same time. Didn't that sounds like a problem enough to you?
 
“OMG, HE'S SO HOT!!!!” I heard a girl in front of the notice board screamed her head off.
 
I slipped through the crowd in front of the board to take a quick look at the so-called attraction. “What the hell is going on here?”
 
My eyes widened as I finally got myself a good view of the board.
 
Oh my goodness, this is so not happening to me.
 
 
(Haruhi POV)
 
“H-a-r-u-h-i!!!” the two devils greeted me, Hikaru casually sling his arm around my shoulder.
 
“Nani?” I asked, giving them a dirty look.
 
“Let's go,” Kaoru said, quickly dragged me through the hallway toward the main hall.
 
“Hikaru, Kaoru… Where are you guys taking me?” I yelled.
 
They let out a sinister laugh that made me trembled slightly. “You might want to see this..” Hikaru said mysteriously as soon as we reached in front of the school's notice board. A big crowd of students seem to be crowding up the place. Something is obviously up. They grabbed my hands and slipped us through the crowd. “There..” Kaoru said, his fingers pointing toward a poster posted on board.
 
“Er, no offense, Hikaru, Kaoru, but how is a poster of a girl had anything to do with me?”
 
“Look closely..”
 
I turned my head to scrutinize the poster again. Only when I looked closely that I finally recognized the face on the picture. Before I managed to respond, a gasp behind my back grabbed my attention.
 
“WHO DID THIS?!” Yukiya screamed, quickly ripping off every single poster from the board.
 
(Normal POV)
 
Music Room 3
11.20 am
 
“WHO DID THIS?!” Yukiya screamed, crumpling every single poster of her in dress that she can lay her hands on.
 
Hikaru and Kaoru shrugged. Hikaru held the poster high. “But I have to say that this photoshop is a masterpiece. I mean, the creator, for once, actually made you look almost lookable.”
 
Yukiya raised her eyebrows at the comment and grabbed Hikaru by his collars. “And what are you implying by that?”
 
Hikaru shrugged. “Geez, you still can't take a hint?” he challenged.
 
“Darn you…”
 
“Stop it, will you!!” Haruhi yelled. “We're supposed to find who the culprit is, not to pick a fight with each other.”
 
Tamaki stood up from his seat. “Yes, we have to find the culprit before it's too late. Haruhi's future is in jeopardy here!!”
 
Yukiya rolled her eyes. “Excuse me, last time I check, it is MY picture, in girly dress might I add, was posted all over the school, not hers.”
 
“Whatever,” Tamaki replied.
 
“Ne, Takashi. Who do you think would do this to Miki-chan?” Honey asked, hugging Usa-chan tightly. Mori shook his head.
 
“Hmmm… The culprit must be someone in this school, right, Kyouya?” Tamaki asked.
 
“Glad you figure that out,” Kyouya replied sarcastically.
 
“Do you have anyone who might want to take revenge on you or something?” Haruhi questioned, but before Yukiya can answer, she continued, “But yet again, with your attitude, it can be anyone.”
 
“Hey, what is that supposed to mean?” Yukiya grumbled.
 
“Think again, who knew you well enough to know that you're a girl?” Kaoru continued.
 
“Ah, I think I got it!” Tamaki shouted.
 
“Who?”
 
“Must be that gangster guy from our class, Kyouya. I noticed that he's been giving Yukiya some funny look lately,” Tamaki expounded.
 
Kyouya shook his head slightly. “Trust me, Tamaki. He is closer than you think.”
 
“Closer?”
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
“Closer?” I thought to myself. How the hell did Kyouya-senpai knows that?
 
“Mikihara-kun..” Kasugano suddenly greeted me.
 
I forced a smile on my face. “Hi, Kasugano-san. Is there something I can help with?”
 
“Urm.. I just want to say that you do look cute in dress.”
 
I gave her a weird look. What the hell is wrong with the girl in this school? Can't they tell that I'm a girl by now? “That's it?”
 
She nodded enthusiastically. “Hait.”
 
“Okay.. Then, thanks, I guess.”
 
“Then, see you at Tropical Aqua Garden Opening Ceremony tonight then..” she said, waving goodbye at me.
 
I gulped. Oh my goodness, the ceremony is today! I was so nervous that I almost forgot that it is today.
 
I am SO dead.
 
And not to mention, I am dressless (if that word even exist!) I haven't even thought about the dress that I am going to wear tonight.
 
I took a quick glance at my wristwatch. It is already 3 pm. Whispering to myself, I said, “Looks like I have some shopping to do!”
 
Just when I was about to call my driver, my phone vibrated. “Hello, Mikihara Yukiya desu.”
 
“I pick you up at 7 pm. Get ready by then,” then the line went dead.
 
“Sheesh.. Can he be anymore rude than that? Ah! Kyouya-senpai.. Kyouya-senpai??! What about your plan?!! Kyouya-senpai!!!! Kyouya-senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!”
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
Mikihara Residence
6.55 pm
 
“Ojousama, Ootori Kyouya-sama is waiting outside,” the maid informed Yukiya, who was busying herself trying to straightened the wrinkles on her dress.
 
“He's early. Tell him I'll be right down.”
 
“Hait, ojousama.”
 
 
(Kyouya POV)
 
Tropical Aqua Garden
Opening Ceremony
7.30 pm
 
We arrived at the ceremony around 7.30 pm. Everything seems to be running according to my plan. I held out my hands to help Yukiya out of the limo, but being the ice princess she is, she slapped my hands away.
 
“I don't need help from a stinking man!” she replied.
 
I quirked an eyebrow at her response. “Suit yourself, then,” I said, leaving her behind to enter the place.
 
“Hey, you there! Where do you think you're going?” she shouted.
 
I turned around and smirked when I saw that her dress stuck at the door. “What is it?”
 
She went red before bringing her eyes to meet mine. “Help me?”
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
“Announcing the arrival of Tomohiro Rui and Kurayami Rei..”
 
“Announcing the arrival of Ootori Kyouya and Mikihara Yukiya..”
 
We went into the place just as the announcer announced our presence. I gave her a signal to slide her hands around my arms but she shook her head stubbornly. I leered over her and whispered to her ear, “Do this for the sake of our companies, will you?”
 
She gave me a glare before reluctantly slid her arms around mine. “Good girl,” I said, half-jokingly.
 
“Said anymore, I'm going to hurt you so bad that you can't even make babies,” she retorted.
 
Just as we entered the room, it seemed like everybody turned their attention to us.
 
“Mikihara-kun?”
 
I felt she tensed upon hearing her name being called. Turning around, she forced a smile onto a face and replied, “Ah, Kasugano-san. How pleasant to meet you here tonight.”
 
“I just want to say that a guy who wears dress is so brave. And you look so adorable in it,” she continued.
 
Yukiya breathed out a sigh of relief. “Yeah, he does look cute in the dress, ne, Kasugano-san? Take it as one of the Host Club services for our loyal client,” I interrupted.
 
Kasugano nodded. “Hait, Kyouya-senpai. You are also not bad yourself. I excused myself then.” With that, she left.
 
“Oh my God, I really thought she would say that she already figure out my secret out or something.”
 
I smirked. “I told you, I already took care of everything,” I said, leaving her behind, dumbfounded by my answer.
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
You know, when his father asked me to be Kyouya-senpai's date, I didn't really imagine myself drinking punch, all by myself beside the chocolate fountain.
 
Pathetic, wasn't I?
 
I sighed heavily. As soon as we went through that damn door (after our little encounter with Kasugano, that is), Kyouya-senpai was crowded by a river of girls asking him to dance with them later. So, here I was, alone.
 
“Yukiya-chan!”
 
“Miki-chan!!”
 
“Oh, no. Here comes the troublemakers,” I whispered to myself.
 
“Eh, I thought you are coming with Kyouya. What are you doing here alone?” Tamaki asked in concern.
 
I rolled my eyes, my fingers pointing toward Kyouya-senpai, who was busying himself with the task of charming every girl who was in the proximity of five meters radius.
 
“Oh,” Hikaru and Kaoru responded simultaneously.
 
“So, do you want to come with us? We are going to see the Crocodile Land inside the Tropical Aqua Garden,” Tamaki invited.
 
“Nah, it's okay. I've seen that too many times already. I rather stay here, rotting in pure boringness,” I replied.
 
“Ne, Miki-chan. We're going first then. Don't worry, Kyouya is a nice guy,” Honey-senpai informed.
 
I gave him a weird look. “Do my face looks like care?”
 
“Okay, then. See you later,” the host club bid their goodbye.
 
“Yukiya?”
 
“What is it again?” I said in annoyance, before turning around to face a familiar figure.
 
“So, you really are Mikihara Yukiya, ne?” he asked.
 
“What is it to you?”
 
He smirked. “You look like a girl now. Got yourself a boyfriend now?”
 
I pushed him away and gave him a glare. “Even if I did, it wouldn't be you, ne, Mikihara Hideki-san.”
 
“Heh, you remember me, cousin. Don't say that. Everybody knows that one day you will be my bride.”
 
I snorted. “Yeah, and everybody knows that you're just after my father's company.”
 
He laughed. “Of course. What else could I be after?”
 
“Darn you..” I was about to give that damn guy a good beating when someone slid his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. “Kyouya-senpai, what are y-”
 
“Is this guy bothering you, Yukiya?” he asked me.
 
Hideki smirked. “Heh? So, this is your boyfriend, Yukiya?”
 
“No, he's n-”
 
“Yes, as you can see, I'm her date, for tonight at least,” Kyouya-senpai cut me off.
 
WTF? Why does he make it sounded like I wanted to go to this stupid thing with him?
 
“Nice to meet the one of the Ootori's successor in person,” Hideki said as he held out his right hand for a shake, before continuing, “Although you're not exactly have the chance to succeed your company. No offense though.”
 
Kyouya-senpai accepted his hand for a shake. “None taken. At least I know where I stand because not knowing where you stand is also some kind of illness. Perhaps you can go to one of Ootori Group's hospital for a medical check-up before things get too bad.”
 
My eyes darted from Kyouya-senpai to Hideki and finally back to Kyouya-senpai before my eyes landed onto their hands. They were shaking their hands but it looked like to me like they were trying to break each other's bone. Somebody could get hurt here. “Anou..”
 
“I'll take your advice and try to squeeze in some times to do just that. Don't you worry,” Hideki answered, finally letting go of Kyouya-senpai's hand.
 
“I won't then. If you don't mind, I'm going to take my date back to have a drink together,” Kyouya-senpai replied, dragging me toward the food section.
 
 
(Normal POV)
Somewhere behind the curtains…
 
“Man, this is so much better than the Crocodile Land. Dono, we are running out of popcorn,” Hikaru and Kaoru grumbled, showing the Host Club King their now-emptied popcorn container.
 
“Why are you guys telling me this?” Tamaki asked.
 
“What else? Get us some more. Duh!” the twins replied, shoving the container to Tamaki's chest.
 
“But things are just getting better here!” Tamaki protested.
 
“Ah.. Look, Kyo-chan is dragging Miki-chan away from that evil monster!” Honey exclaimed.
 
“Where? Where?” Hikaru, Kaoru and Tamaki shouted.
 
“There.. There..”
 
“I see them..”
 
“Where are they going?” Tamaki asked as he saw Kyouya dragging Yukiya toward the food section.
 
“Oh, no. They're getting farther away from us,” Hikaru moaned. “Do-”
 
Before Hikaru managed to continue his sentence, the curtain was pulled open by a random girl. “Anou.. What are you guys doing here?”
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
“What are you trying to do? Let me go, will you?” I yelled at the figure beside me while trying to extricate my arm from his.
 
“I'm just trying to help,” Kyouya-senpai snapped.
 
“Well, why don't you help all the other girls who actually need you? Or better yet, hel-”
 
Welcome all the guests to Tropical Aqua Garden Opening Ceremony. To start off our ceremony, on the request of both Ootori and Mikihara's families, I am honored to invite Ootori Kyouya and Mikihara Yukiya to lead the dance on the dance floor.”
 
I froze upon hearing the announcement. “Kyouya-senpai, did that guy just say that WE have to dance?”
 
Kyouya-senpai fixed his glasses before decided to answer my question. To my dread, he said, “Apparently, he did.” With that, he dragged me to the dance floor. I was almost choked of my own saliva as I felt everybody's eyes were onto me.
 
As we reached the center of the dance floor, to my surprise, Kyouya-senpai bowed slightly in front of me before holding out his hand for mine. He then pulled me closer to him, and slipped his arm around my waist. I gave him a puzzled look while mouthing the word `what?' when he looked at me expectantly. Smirking, he whispered, “Put your hand onto my shoulder.”
 
Confused and nervous about the whole thing, I just decided to listen to him and gently rest my palm onto his shoulder. And then, the nightmare began.
 
The music began playing in the background.
 
“Kyouya-senpai, I don't know how to dance,” I confessed, lowering my voice so that only he could hear my voice.
 
He sneered. “You think I wouldn't notice that by now?” I glared at him for the answer, which he returned with a smirk. “Just follow my lead.”
 
Slowly, I followed his steps.
 
Left. Right. Left. Right.
 
“Spin..” he suddenly ordered, spinning me around. I almost lost my footing, but thank goodness, he managed to catch me in time. I swore that the close proximity between us was doing me no good. I felt my stomach started to hurt and my breath hitched. Am I… nervous?
 
He spins me around again. This time, I can clearly hear Kasugano, Renge and some other girls from Ouran screaming, “MOE FIRE!!!”
 
“Kyouya-senpai, I wonder why didn't those girls and some other students in Ouran suspect that I'm a girl by now? I mean, it's pretty obvious if you ask me,” I murmured.
 
Although I can't see his face, I can almost feel his smirk behind my back. “You think?”
 
I shrugged.
 
“Well, the poster I put up the whole school made them think that you like to cross-dress. So, seeing you here in dress didn't surprise them that much,” he answered.
 
My eyes widened at his answer. I tried to push him away but instead, he tightened his hold on me. “You did that? Let me go, will you?”
 
“I told you that I do have a plan, don't I?”
 
“You're such a jerk.”
 
“Who's to talk?”
 
“Darn you.”
 
Without me realizing it, the music ended. Finally, he let me go. He bowed down slightly, before grabbing my waist and pulled me close to him and then…
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
“What is he trying to do?” Tamaki shrieked.
 
“Looks like..”
 
.. Kyouya bent his head a little and place a quick kiss on Yukiya's cheek.
 
“What the hell?” Kaoru muttered in shock.
 
“Is that even legal?” Hikaru grumbled.
 
“They're like prince and princess-chan in fairy tales!” Honey beamed.
 
“Wow, that's so romantic. Are they like a couple or something?” the girl (who pulled the curtains just now) asked.
 
“WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE BEHIND THE CURTAINS WITH US?!” the host club shouted.
 
The girl laughed nervously, before answering. “Err.. peeping?”
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
“What are you doing?” I panicked; my hands instinctively touched my cheek.
 
He smirked. “Just putting the icing on the cake.”
 
“What?!”
 
“Didn't this make everything much more realistic?”
 
I turned around and saw everyone applauded our little `show' just now.
 
“Wow, what a magnificent dance from the heir of both companies. Once again, I want to thank both of them for their display of grace. Now, ladies and gentleman, I invite you to dance to your heart content on the dance floor.”
 
My heart nearly came to halt once again when Kyouya-senpai bent and whispered in my ear. “Besides, I really did enjoy the kiss.”
 
Then, he went away and for some reason, I found it hard to erase the thought of him kissing my cheek just now. My heart thumped hard and I felt that my cheeks reddened. Oh my God, this is so not good.
 
(Normal POV)
 
“Looks like things would not be as easy as it would seem,” Hideki mumbled.
 
“You still have the confidence to get her?” his dad asked, holding a glass of champagne in his hand.
 
“I'll do that even if I'll have to use some `dirty' tricks. Ootori Kyouya, the game just begins,” Hideki replied, a smirk graced his face.
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
Yaay, I finished with this chapter already!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Well, this chapter is very important as it introduces you guys to a new character aka villain, Mikihara Hideki, who is Yukiya's cousin. Anyway, I'm on one-week break right now, so hopefully, I have enough time to write another chapter before my break finish.
 
Anyhow, read and review!!