Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ An Unexpected Rendezvous ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
 
 
Disclaimer : I'm poor, I don't have the money to own Ouran regardless how much I wanted to. So, don't sue. The OCs are all mine though, try not to steal them. Hoho..
 
Anyway, thanks to those who have reviewed the last chapter : Kiya-chan, Ritsikas, Here Is A Sleeping Forest, contour, The ruby wolf, Thunder Ring bloody kyoko, e.drennan and darkheart1992.
 
I love you guys so much!!! Keep reading this story, kay!!!
 
Okay, here you go. Chapter ten of For Your Eyes Only!!
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE : You guys at least have to watch OHSHC Episode 8 in order to understand this chapter correctly. Thanks!
 
(chapter10) An Unexpected Rendezvous?
 
 
-----
(Normal POV)
 
Tokyo Dome, Japan
Thurday, 10.30 pm
 
If you want to,
I can save you,
I can take you away from here,
So lonely inside,
So busy out there,
And all you wanted is somebody who care.
 
Please can you tell me,
So I can finally see,
Where you go when you're gone.
 
 
The red-haired vocalist ended the songs perfectly.
 
“Snow Drop.. Snow Drop.. Snow Drop.. Snow Drop..” the crowd chanted the band's name.
 
“Hi, everybody! Thanks a lot for watching our show for tonight. We're nothing without you guys. Anyway, Japan rocks!” the red-eyes vocalist said in a sing song voice. “Guys, want to add anything else before we officially end our show?” she continued, turning her head toward the three other members of the band.
 
The guitarist was the first one to grab the microphone. She has a strawberry blond hair that shined glamorously as the stage lights reflected on them. Eyeing the fans, she said, “You guys so totally rocks! I really hope we can perform here again for our next tour. Please continue to support our work,” she finished.
 
The drummer was next. She appeared to be quite calm, quite the contrary of the fact that she was the drummer of an all girls punk band. “Hope you guys enjoy the show. And just to let you know that we all love you!!”
 
The attention turned toward the last one of the group. The brunette bassist, who is the youngest of the four, walked to the front of the stage and took the mic from the vocalist. “Minna-san, thank you. I love performing here so much. I hope I can see all of you guys again in our next tour. Anyway, yeah, JAPAN rocks!!” she spoke in Japanese*.
 
“Riku-chan no sukiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!” the crowd cheered, which was replied by a small wave by the bassist.
 
“Okay, I guess that wrapped up our show. So again, thanks for coming and we all love you!”
 
 
++--++--++--++--++
 
 
 
Backstage
Tokyo Dome
 
“Man, I swear that Tokyo is like the best place to perform ever!!” the vocalist, Raleigh beamed, gulping down the mineral water down her throat.
 
The drummer, Lynette laughed. “Exactly. I can't wait to perform here again.”
 
“We're punk band, but all we got so far is plush toys and… plush toys. Weird much?” the blond haired girl laughed, playing with one of the teddy bears from their fans.
 
The bassist chuckled. “What do you expect? Knife or chainsaw?”
 
“Nice one, Riku-chan. But the thought of Val with knife can quite disturbing,” Lynette joked.
 
“Hey, talking about Tokyo, isn't this your hometown, Riku?” the blond-haired girl asked, her eyebrows furrowed a bit.
 
Riku smiled. “Yeah, why?”
 
“Don't you want to visit your old buddies or something now that we are here?” the guitarist continued.
 
Riku laughed. “Since when do you care about my welfare, oh my dear friend, Valerie Richard?”
 
The girl pouted. “Hey, I always do care, okay!”
 
“Oh, if asking me to drop out of high school considered as an act of caring, then you're one hell of a caring person, Val,” Riku retorted, throwing one of the teddy bears toward Valerie.
 
“Man, you're so harsh with words.”
 
The others laughed.
 
“So, our flight leaves tomorrow morning at 9 am. Sleep tight,” Raleigh announced, reading a memo from their manager on the desk.
 
“I think we better go back to our hotel to catch out beauty sleep,” Valerie muttered.
 
“Oh, yeah. Your face totally wrinkles when you slept less than 8 hours. You work like a baby,” Sherrice teased, only to be returned with a hard slap across the arm by the petite blond girl.
 
The trio were about to leave the backstage when they noticed that Riku was still inside. “Urm.. Riku, are your feet stuck to the floor or something?”
 
Riku glanced. “Ah, you guys go ahead. I think I won't be leaving tomorrow.”
 
“Why? What happened?”
 
“A visit to a family's old friend might be nice, don't you think?”
 
 
 
++--++--++--++--++
 
Ouran High School Host Club
Music Room 3
Friday, 11.30 am
 
“Beach?” Haruhi asked.
 
“Beach?” Yukiya reiterated the question.
 
Hikaru and Kaoru nodded. “Haruhi, you did say you wanted to go to beach last time at Tropical Aqua Garden, right?”
 
Haruhi thought for a while. “I said that?”
 
Hikaru and Kaoru nodded, yet again. “Apparently you did. Anyway, Yukiya-chan, do you want to go?”
 
“Me? Of course no-”
 
“..yes. She said to me that she would go,” Kyouya cut Yukiya off. She gave him a glare, which he innocently ignored.
 
“This isn't some sort of special event for Host Club that we have to serve more girls, is it?” Yukiya questioned, giving Kyouya an intent stare.
 
Kyouya smirked. “No, of course not.”
 
 
++--++--++--++--++
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
Okinawa Beach
Saturday, 8.30 am
 
Damn him, that evil monkey!
 
“Mikihara-kun, do you want some cookies?” one of the girls cooed.
 
Want to guess what happened?
 
“Nah, it's okay. I've eaten my breakfast,” I half-heartedly replied, faking a smile on my lips.
 
Get the gist already?
 
I came here for a vacation and I have to serve more girls than we usually did in normal Host Club sessions.
 
Two words.
 
It sucked.
 
Seriously, I would kill that guy even if that's the last thing I do.
 
“Mikihara-kun, you look quite pale. Do you need some massage or aspirin?” the other girl with blond hair, whose name I could never seems to remember, asked.
 
“My stomach just hurt. Maybe it's because of the PMS or something,” I said unconsciously.
 
The girls gaped at me. “You're PMS-ing?”
 
I nodded. Then, a thought suddenly struck me hard in the head.
 
When I said hard.. I meant, HARD..
 
“Aren't you a guy?”
 
“Ah. What do you think PMS is?”
 
“Um.. Premenstrual Syndrome?”
 
My mind raced to cover up the mistake, “No.. It is.. um.. Pre-Manliness Syndrome,” I settled with the first thought that came to my mind. Then, I added, “Every guy gets it once in a while.”
 
I saw faintly the look of disbelief on the girls' faces but I decided to disregard it anyway. “Now, I think I want to head back to my room. My head seems to be spinning quite wildly. Excuse me, girls..” I said without missing the disappointed looks on the girls' faces.
 
Oh my goodness, that was a close call.
 
I walked to the Ootori Mansion beside the beach. Man, have I ever told you that his mansion is BIG! No, it was HUGE! I mean, how rich can his family be? No one was at the house at this time as all the servants were on holiday and we came here on such a short notice. I pulled my copy of the main key out of my shorts' pocket and opened the door.
 
I went up to the second floor, into my room, and practically threw myself onto the unmade bed. I was so tired. From what? I have no idea. The thing was, I was kind of worried.. no, disturbed would be a more accurate word, about the whole thing that happened at the Tropical Aqua Garden Opening Ceremony. Sure, you could always said that nothing happened (I mean, the kiss was not a big deal!), but somehow that kiss had been occupied my mind for quite some times now. I tried to forget it, hell, I even tried to kill my own conscience (well, of course it didn't end up quite that well) but..
 
You don't want to forget it.
 
“What?! Who's there?” I yelled.
 
Me. Your conscience. No duh!
 
“Who said I don't want to forget it? I didn't even think about it at all. That's not a big deal.”
 
Right.. Admit it, girl. You're falling for him. You have been staring at him all the time since that ceremony. Talk about obsession.
 
“Wh-What? I AM certainly NOT obsessed with him. He is my senior and I hate him.”
 
Oh, is that why you went along this trip?
 
“Look, I got no way out okay! He coerced me into going.”
 
And you're saying that you can't fight him?
 
“Wa-”
 
You're in denial, darling. You wanted to go along in this trip in the first place. You started seeing him as more than just your senior and friend.
 
“I-I..” I stammered.
 
Great comeback, darling. You can definitely win yourself a Nobel Prize for that.
 
“Stop harassing me!” I screamed.
 
“Who is harassing you?” a calm voice, who I clearly recognized, snapped me out of my trance. I averted my glance to my door and saw Kyouya-senpai leaning against the doorframe, looking as hot as ever.
 
That's what I'm saying. You think he's hot!
 
“No, did I say hot? I meant.. NOT!”
 
Kyouya-senpai quirked an eyebrows. I saw a glint of amusement danced in his eyes. Man, did I actually just paid attention to his eyes? Something is definitely wrong with me.
 
“Who are talking to?”
 
“You,” I simply answered.
 
“Hot? Did you just call me hot?”
 
“Drop dead, will you?”
 
“I will as long as you go back to the beach and serve our customer.”
 
“Aren't you scared that I might kill you or something? For all you know, I might be a psycho killer,” I threatened.
 
He smirked, looking pretty much amused by my threat. “You wouldn't do that to me.”
 
“What make you so sure of that?”
 
“You're attracted to me.”
 
I blushed. “W-What?”
 
“I said, you're attracted to me,” he repeated, with the smirk that was still intact to his face.
 
“God, you're so annoying. You're like an insect that keep buzzing in my ear,” I riposted.
 
“A hot insect that is,” he said, but upon noticing my glare, he did not fail to add, “Not my words, your words.”
 
“What would it take for you to stop pestering me?”
 
“Go down and serve the customer.”
 
I threw my hands up in frustration. “Fine. I'll go.”
 
“Good.”
 
++--++--++--++--++
 
(Haruhi POV)
 
I just watched as Tamaki-senpai rose from his seat toward his room, Kyouya-senpai followed him closely behind. Apparently, he was still angry with me.
 
What did I do?
 
Well, long story short, I just saved three girls from some perverts and I got scolded by Tamaki-senpai?
 
I would have thanked him for the scolding, but fortunately, I was still sane, so you could pretty much say that I snapped at him. Well, that was not the first, but somehow I felt that he did not really deserve the scolding.
 
Heck, what do I care?
 
But then again, what the others said might be right. Could it be that they were all worried about me? But why? I mean, what good will it brings to them by worrying about me?
 
I sighed for like the hundredth times of the day.
 
Rich people were so hard to figure out. Just when you thought they could not be any weirder, they just tend to get.. well.. weirder.
 
My stomach started to hurt so badly.
 
Damn, the stupid crabs! Excusing myself from the table, I ran toward the first room that was unlocked and rushed into the bathroom to finish off my so-called `business'. (Oh, don't give me that look. You know what I mean, right?)
 
Anyway, when I did finish with the business, I was shocked to see that Kyouya-senpai was sitting in the chair across the room. Did I just barge into his room? This is not going to be good.
 
I eyed him warily as he turned off the light and…
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
“Gosh, I'm bored!” I muttered to myself as I turned off my Macbook.
 
Can you blame me for feeling this way? I mean, this mansion totally rocks, but whoever decorated this house must have never heard of something called technology and entertainment. Did they honestly expect people to be entertained just by watching the sky or the beautiful vase in the lounge? Man, the designer must have been a schizophrenic.
 
Let just see what I can actually do around here right now.
 
Urm.. I tried reading magazines, but I got bored because all they have around here were either home décor magazines or some stupid golf magazines. Who in the right mind read that kind of stuff?
 
Next, I tried watching movie on my Macbook, but the movie was so boring that I rather stuck a knife into my eyes socket than watched it. I tried rolling and jumping on the bed but it was still not enough to mollify my boringness disease.
 
“Maybe I should just ask Kyouya-senpai if he has something to do around here,” I mumbled to myself. I went out of my room and walked along the hallways. So, where was his room again? Man, he should have given us a map or something. People could easily get lost around here. Urm.. I thought I faintly remember he was saying that his room is the first one from stair or something. Oh, well. It won't hurt to try.
 
I was about to barge into his room, but the sound of Haruhi's voice stopped me in my track.
 
“Why did you turn off the light?”
 
“You could pay for those flowers with your body, too.”
 
Curiously, I opened the door slightly, enough for me to get a peek of what was going on inside. And I saw..
 
.. Kyouya-senpai on top of Haruhi on the bed.
 
Kyouya-senpai and Haruhi were together?
 
Instinctively, I quickly closed the door. What was I thinking? Of course, he was busy. I should not have bothered him in the first place. I ran through the hallway, my mind was racing, my heart beat faster, all I was thinking that time was to get as far as I can from his room.
 
For some unknown reason, my heart just literally burned at the scene of those two together. Did someone put kerosene or petrol in my food just now?
 
Okay, I was just kidding about that.
 
Anyway, I shoved the thought of those two out of my head and ran back toward my room. I was not paying attention as to where I was going and unfortunately, I bumped into a certain blonde Host Club king, leaving both of us sprawled on the floor.
 
“Yukiya-chan, why are you-”
 
“Why am I what?” I snapped.
 
“Uh.. Don't look at me like that. You're the one who cut me off in the middle of my sentence.”
 
I grumbled. “Man, can you just go bother someone else?”
 
“I'm not bothering you. Actually, I'm on my way to bother Kyouya. So, in other words, you're the one who is bothering me who is on my way to bother Kyouya. I'm innocent.”
 
“Huh?” I replied intelligently, but then continued, “Ah, whatever. I'm in the rush here,” I yelled, pushing myself past him and went back to my room to begin packing my bag.
 
(Normal POV)
 
“Was it really okay to let them be alone?” Hikaru and Kaoru said simultaneously.
 
“This is Tamaki we are taking about. What kind of mistake do you expect him to make?” Kyouya replied calmly.
 
“Ah, by the way, where is Yukiya-chan?” Kaoru asked.
 
Hikaru shrugged. “She did message me a while ago, telling me that she was bored. Maybe she was still in her room.”
 
Kyouya walked out from the living room.
 
“Where are you going, Kyouya-senpai?”
 
“I'm just going to check on Yukiya,” he simply answered, which left a sly grin on the twins' face.
 
“Something is definitely going on between those two,” Kaoru said.
 
 
(Kyouya POV)
 
I knocked her door when I found myself standing right in front of her room.
 
“Yukiya, are you in there?”
 
No answer.
 
After several times knocking on the door and still there were no one answering, I decided to just go back to the living room until I heard some noises originated from her room.
 
Without thinking twice, I barged into her room to find her room was empty. The windows were opened and her clothes were scattered everywhere on the floor while her luggage were opened, half-filled with clothes.
 
Wait, her windows were opened?
 
I averted my gaze to the windows and saw that Mikihara's Family helicopter was indeed outside. I saw Yukiya in the helicopter and for some unknown reason, she seemed really mad.
 
I pulled out my cellphone and punched her number. To my surprise, she did not answer her phone.
 
“Weird,” I muttered. “Usually, when she did something bad, she always tries to rub it in my face.”
 
I glanced around the room and found a note on the bed.
 
Kyouya-senpai,
 
Please bring back my clothes and stuff and give it to me on Monday.
 
Thanks,
Yukiya.
 
p/s : I got a present for you on the wall in the bathroom. Haha..
 
Wall in the bathroom? I walked into the bathroom and found a large message, splattered with red paint on the wall.
 
Kyouya sucked! Drop dead!!
 
Okay, that was uncalled for. I got it. She was mad at me. But the question is why?
 
Quickly, I dialed another number on my phone.
 
“Hello, please send a painter to Ootori Beach House no.27 immediately.”
 
My dad is not going to like this.
 
 
++--++--++--++--++
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
Finally, after about 30 minutes on the helicopter, I arrived at my mansion safely.
 
“You're back already? I thought you are coming back tomorrow morning,” my father greeted me as I arrived at the door. He was sitting comfortably on the sofa in the living room; his hands were holding a thick book on management.
 
“Something came up. I changed the plan and went home early,” I replied solemnly and monotonously.
 
“Are you okay, honey?”
 
I nodded wearily. “Yeah, I'm just a little tired. I want to go back to my room first,” I informed him as I dragged my feet toward my room.
 
 
++--++--++--++--++
 
(Hikaru POV)
 
The vacation was finally over. Like usual, Lord will do something stupid, which in the end resulted to Haruhi ignoring him.
 
Man, that guy was so dense.
 
Anyway, for some `unknown reason' (as what Kyouya-senpai told us), Yukiya left for home last night.
 
After a few hours in the limo, all of us finally arrived at Tokyo.
 
Home sweet home.
 
“Mom, we're home,” Kaoru and I said simultaneously.
 
As I stepped into the mansion, I saw our mother was sitting comfortably on the sofa in the living room. She was talking to a figure besides her, whose face I could not clearly see.
 
“Mom, we're home,” I repeated.
 
Only then, my mom noticed that we were home. She stood up from her seat and went toward us and gave us a hug. I hugged her back but my eyes were still stuck on the unmoving figure on the sofa.
 
“I'm so glad, you guys are back. Your old friend came for a visit,” she announced excitedly, her hands gesturing toward the figure.
 
Slowly, the figure turned her head around to face us.
 
“Hi,” she said, a small smile played on her lips.
 
She seemed so familiar. Have I ever met her before?
 
I turned to look at Kaoru and to my surprise, I saw a glint of recognition in his eyes. “Oh my God, you're back,” he replied, approaching the girl immediately.
 
I turned around to get a look at the girl's face again. Only then I realized who she was and I was far than happy to see her.
 
“Riku-chan?”
 
 
++--++--++--++--++