Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Pink Plus ❯ The Confrontation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sun-Hee had to make a decision. She was sitting in the traditional Japanese waiting room of the Haninozuka family. She decided to tell Yasuchika the secret she'd been holding from him for two weeks. There were a few available choices. She could tell Yasuchika about the baby and ask him if he wanted to keep it. Seems rational, she thought.
She could not tell him about the baby and abort it. 'Almost as if it had never existed.' The brunette thought, smiling inwardly. She didn't like the idea of killing something inside of her, and ruled it out for the times being.
She could run away with the baby and start a new life. She believed it was her best bet. Yasuchika wouldn't want the baby. No way in hell was he ready for that. And the more Sun-Hee thought about it, she came to realize neither was she.
Her contemplations were cut short when the male showed up. He looked bored as he stood next to the couch adjacent to where she resided.
"Well?" Yasuchika queried. "What is it you needed to tell me?"
"You should probably sit." Sun-Hee replied as she nervously fiddled with the hem of her shirt. He hesitantly complied and she sat there in silence. He was about to open his mouth for a snide remark,
"I'm pregnant." She blurted out after a long silence. Yasuchika seemed unfazed. He slightly cocked his head to the left after a while. "And it's yours, of course." The nervous girl continued.
"You...what?" He asked skeptically. "Don't fuck with me. I don't have time for this. I'm needed in the dojo."
"Well right now you're needed by me. To make a decision. I'm keeping it, so you can be in the child's life or not. Yes or no, that's all I need to know." Sun-Hee said. The whole house fell quiet and the maids around them had stopped working.
Yasuchika stormed out of the room in a sudden bout of anger. Sun-Hee felt like crying and turned to leave before she heard a thunk on the floor. A cardboard box filled with chick memorabilia lay a few feet behind her, with Chika standing behind that.
"It's for the baby. I'm not a kid anymore. I have a responsibility, and that responsibility is taking care of you and that baby." Yasuchika explained. Sun-Hee looked on, not sure of how to reply. He continued talking.
"You didn't have to ask. I may be an ass at times, but one thing I'm not is a scumbag. I swear to god, I will do anything and everything to keep you and that baby safe." The blonde finished his sentence. He held her close, and Sun-Hee relaxed in his embrace.
'Well, this is going to get a hell of a lot more difficult, now that we both want to keep the baby...' Thought Yasuchika.