Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Bet ❯ Thanking Tamaki ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bet
 
Chapter 7: Thanking Tamaki
 
The moment the door closed Kaoru and Hikaru pushed off the sides of Tamaki's shirt in unison and let it drop to the floor. The twins pushed him back so he fell upon the bed, which was easily big enough for three. They pulled off their own shirts and threw them next to the bed. “Ready?” They asked in unison. Tamaki smiled and backed up so his back was against the headboard of his bed.
 
They climbed up onto the bed and pushed Tamaki's hands above his head, kissing up his arms. They paused to sneak an evil smile to each other and the Hikaru looked at Tamaki right in the eye and pulled out the belt he had taken. Tamaki's eyes widened slightly when he realized what they were doing. The black leather was quickly wrapped around his wrists and the bedpost, binding them so he couldn't make any fast movements.
 
“Well… That's no fun.”
 
The twins smirked. “It isn't for you…”
 
“…But it is for us.” Their eyes glistened with a predatory glaze as they moved to his neck. Tamaki's spine tingled from the feeling their skilled tongues gave him as they lapped up the tiny beads of sweat on his skin that had already begun to form. As they moved down further Tamaki could feel the twins' bare skin against his own. The friction given by the act was small but it affected his nerves greatly.
 
His eyes closed at the sudden touch of Hikaru's lips and a soft moan resounded through the room as the twin's tongue entered his awaiting mouth. It's progression paused for a moment as Kaoru's lips curled around his brother's tantalizing ear lobe, but then Hikaru went into high gear as his tongue delved deeper into Tamaki's mouth, toying with his tongue.
 
Kaoru responded by kissing down his brother's neck and running his finger up Tamaki's spine, making his back arch and the king's chest touch his brother's. The twins pulled away and moved down so there was a pair of lips on each of the King's nipples. Tamaki's body was growing rigid and his back arched a little more.
 
They moved down his chest, letting their skin trail across his. The friction was torture. His eyes closed and he began to pant with anticipation. After a few more kisses the two of them reached the rim of his pants and smirked at each other. Kaoru unzipped his jeans as Hikaru moved back up to Tamaki's ear. “Are you ready for us…?” A shiver ran through his spine as Hikaru's tongue traced the rim of him ear before the twin returned to where his brother was.
 
Tamaki could feel the cool air against his member when his pants were removed. Was he ready? Hikaru alone was enough, but both of them together may be too much for him to handle. Then the familiar feeling of a tongue against his cock struck his nerves. His body tensed and his head rolled back. Suddenly, a second tongue accompanied the feeling. Tamaki moaned into the air at the waves of intense pleasure that were crashing over him, filling every cell in his body.
 
They caressed and kneaded his cock between their tongues until he was completely hard. They pulled away and Hikaru suddenly wrapped his arms around his brother's chest from behind. “I think it's about time you worked him a little harder…” He whispered as his hand trailed down his brother's skin, to his zipper, undoing it slowly.
 
“Me?” Kaoru asked a little surprised. His eyes suddenly widened as both of Hikaru's hands slipped down beneath the fabric concealing his member, letting his cool fingers touch its heated surface.
 
Slowly, Hikaru started to massage his brother's cock, making it grow harder inside of his pants. “All you need is a little push…” Hikaru whispered before slipping off his brother's pants and throwing them to the floor.
 
A sudden pain reached into Tamaki's brain, but it quickly melted into the most unexplainable feeling. “Oh god, yes!” He said loudly into the room as Kaoru's cock dove into his ass. “Nh… Faster!” Kaoru grabbed the rungs of the headboard, speeding up his pace and moving in deeper. Tamaki adjusted his position so the twin could go even deeper into him.
 
Kaoru gasped as Hikaru suddenly plunged into him. Hikaru's movements went in unison with his brother's as the two of them dove deeper into their prey. “Faster… Hikaru…” Kaoru panted out, begging for more.
 
“You sure…?” Hikaru asked.
 
“Yes… I need you… deep inside of me… now.” Kaoru said as he quickened his own paced. Tamaki nearly screamed at the amount of pleasure that was washing out his senses. Hikaru obliged and sped up.
 
“Yes…” Kaoru moaned. “More…” Hikaru grabbed his brother's hips and forced himself in deeper. Suddenly, Hikaru hit something deep inside of Kaoru. His brother's body grew tense and his head flew back. Kaoru moaned as the white fluid poured from the tip of his cock into Tamaki, who also relaxed at the feeling of release.
 
Hikaru released into his brother as well and the twins supported each other's wait. The three of them relaxed into the bed, panting and suddenly feeling completely worn out. The twins pulled themselves out and moved on either side of their king. Hikaru undid the belt binding Tamaki's hands, letting them fall to the bed.
 
Tamaki smiled slightly. “That was the best… thank you I've ever received…”
 
The three of them laughed slightly and soon enough… fell into the hands of sleep.
 
- - -
 
The next day, none of the three could avoid the other's eyes. A few times even guests realized that they were staring, but they didn't mention it. The twins didn't seem to mind, but it kept pulling at the back of Tamaki's mind. The king glanced at them again and they glanced back, then, finally one of the girls mentioned it to the twins.
 
She blushed. “Why do you keep looking at Tamaki…?” She asked softly. A few of the girls around them looked surprised at her question, but the twins knew it was on all their minds.
 
“I think Kaoru has a crush on our king…” Hikaru said with a smirk.
 
“Hikaru! How could you say such a thing?” Kaoru said, blushing slightly. He glanced at his brother then looked away again. “I only have love for you…” Kaoru said softly, but loud enough so the crowd could hear.
 
“Kaoru…” Hikaru's face turned soft and his eyes sparkled with love towards his brother. “Hearing those words come from your mouth… I'm sorry I ever doubted you.” Hikaru said as he turned his brother's chin towards his face.
 
“Hikaru…” Kaoru said as Hikaru gazed into his eyes, his fingers pushing back a few loose strands of hair. The girls started to squeal again and they smiled to themselves as they moved back into more comfortable positions on the couch.
 
“I suddenly feel like going to the bathroom… Care to join me?” Hikaru said, a mischievous smile across his face.
 
“Exactly what I was thinking.” Kaoru said as they stood up in unison.
 
“As always.” Hikaru said before beginning to walk to the small room.
 
Tamaki noticed the two get up and leave… He wanted to go too, but knew he shouldn't. He relaxed back into his chair and then a girl tapped him on the shoulder. It was one of the twins' frequents. “Yes?” He asked, smiling.
 
“Is it true?” She asked beaming.
 
Tamaki's face gained a little uncertainty. “What did those two say…?” He asked himself. “Is what true?”
 
“Does Kaoru really have a crush on you?” She said… rather loudly. The other Host Club members turned to look at the blonde who was a little surprised.
 
Kyouya pushed his glasses up further on his nose and stepped up behind Tamaki's chair. “It's a simple rumor spread by the twins. Not something you should dwell on.”
 
The girls squealed and ran up to Kyouya who looked a little irritated by the sudden crowd. “Oooh! Such authority!” “You're amazing Kyouya!” “How do you do it…?”
 
“Thank you Kyouya…” Tamaki said as he watched Kyouya's irritation grow. He found himself staring at the door to the bathroom… wanting whatever was happening inside.
 
- - -
 
The twins went into the bathroom, with Hikaru staring intently on his brother's body. Their acts that day had got him wanting more then just the acts allowed. When they both had gotten fully into the room Hikaru shut the door behind him with his foot and his lips rested upon Kaoru's neck. His brother let his arms hang from his brother's shoulders and wrap around the back of his head.
 
“Hikaru…?” Kaoru said as His brother unbuttoned the top four buttons to his shirt, sliding it down around his shoulders.
 
“Yeah?” Hikaru said in between kisses that trailed down his brother's neck.
 
“Have you ever done it in a bathroom before…?”
 
Hikaru smiled against his brother's skin and he looked back up to his brother's eyes. “I'm not going to do it here… not yet anyways.” Hikaru leaned in and gave his brother a soft kiss to his lips. “Or do you really want me that badly Kaoru?” He softened his brother's name in such a way that it made Kaoru's head tingle.
 
“Mmm… say my name again…” Kaoru's eyes closed as his brother's lips picked up where they left off.
 
Kaoru…” Hikaru said again, more seductively, as he traveled down across his brother's shoulder.
 
“Yeah… Just like that.” Kaoru said softly as tingles ran through his spine. Suddenly Hikaru stopped. His eyes became level with his brother's again and Kaoru's eyes opened. “What?” He asked, tilting his head to one side slightly.
 
“Can you say it now…?” Hikaru asked gently… cautiously almost.
 
Kaoru was caught off guard by the sudden question, but he smiled and pushed back a little piece of hair that fell in front of his brother's eyes. “Hikaru…” He paused. “I love you and… I think I always have.”
 
Their lips met again and the twins shared a soft kiss of understanding between the two of them. When they pulled apart Hikaru smiled and looked back into his brother's eyes. “I love you to… Kaoru.”