Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Through Darkness and Through Light ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: What happens when Haruhi's father's debts have accumulated really high?
 
By: Ayachan698
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran or any of it's characters…. but I wish I owned Kyouya.
 
 
Through Darkness and Through Light: Chapter 1
 
The Ouran festival was over, and everybody had discovered Haruhi's real gender. As she walked through the hallways of her prestigious school, she could hear people whispering and staring at her everywhere.
“ Hey! Look over there! Did you know that Haruhi's a girl?”
“ Yeah, I'm really disappointed, he was my favorite host!”
“ You mean she was your favorite host.”
Haruhi walked into the Third Music Room in the midst of a heated argument.
“NOOOO!! She has to stay at the host club!!”
“Tono… she can't host ladies anymore, and you know that.”
“I guess I'll just have to work my debt off”
“ HARUHI!!!” The blonde headed man ran up to her and hugged her.
“Senpai… Please get off of me.”
“Hey Haruhi, why are you still wearing the boy's uniform?” Hikaru asked.
“It's obviously because she can't afford the girl's uniform.” Kyouya said
“Thank you Kyouya-sempai” Haruhi said vehemently.
“Anyways, Haruhi, I've had a few requests that you should start hosting men.”
“WHAT??” Tamaki and the twins said in unison.
“It's a good idea, besides, everybody right now thinks that I feel the other way.”
“Really? You'll have your first customers tomorrow afternoon” Kyouya said with a smirk.
Tamaki and the twins just stared at Haruhi, speechless.
A/N: How did you like it so far? This is my first time writing a fanfic so I want good reviews.
Hope you like it!