Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Through Darkness and Through Light ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Through Darkness and Through Light: Chapter 2
By: Ayachan698
Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran or any of its characters.
Please R&R!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
It had been a week since Haruhi had started to host men. She had become very popular, and had many regulars, such as Suzuki Ichiro, the heir to the Suzuki fashion line, and rival to the Hitachiin fashion industry. She was surprised that he wasn't in the host club, because he was also very handsome. It's probably because Hikaru and Kaoru hated him.
 
Hate is a strong word, even for Hikaru and Kaoru who were indifferent to almost everybody except for Haruhi. Haruhi remembered when he first came to the Host Club.
 
-Flashback-
 
He opened the doors to the Third Music Room, and was met with a flurry of rose petals and a bunch of young men and a young girl saying “ Welcome!”
 
The happiness, however was short lived.
 
“ Suzuki! What are you doing here?” The twins said through gritted teeth.
 
“ He's Haruhi's first client for the day.” Kyouya said matter-of-factly
 
“ Hai, good afternoon Suzuki-sama” Haruhi said politely.
 
“ Good afternoon Haruhi.”
 
They sat at a table, and Haruhi poured him some tea. They were sitting there and chatting for a while when Hikaru and Kaoru abandoned their clients and sat next to Ichiro and Haruhi. Then, Ichiro's cup of tea was knocked over by one of the twins. Tea spilt all over Ichiro's pants, and he started to blush furiously.
 
“Sorry Suzuki-`sama'” Hikaru said sarcastically.
 
The twins were laughing their heads off when Haruhi went up to them and slapped both of them.
 
“ Hikaru, Kaoru, Shut up!!” she yelled, causing everybody to look at her.
 
“ I'm sorry Suzuki-sama, that we were rudely interrupted. I'll go fetch you a change of clothes.”
 
Meanwhile, the twins and Ichiro were arguing.
 
“ You're just jealous! She doesn't treat you with the kindness that she treats me!”
 
“ Yeah right.” The twins scoffed.
 
“ Why don't you become one of her clients rather than being a host if you like her so much?” Ichiro asked.
 
“ THAT IS ENOUGH!!!” Tamaki shouted.
 
The four of them were arguing about something while Haruhi was in the dressing room, looking for an extra uniform for Ichiro.
 
“Why can't the twins just get out of my business for once?” she muttered under her breath.
 
She heard the door open and then close. “ Kyouya-Senpai?”
 
“Ssh! I'm trying to hide from Tamaki, or else he'll start crying to me about ` losing his daughter's purity,' or ` why should she be a host?' or something like that”
 
Haruhi chuckled, “ Well, if you're here, can you help me look for a spare change of clothes?”
 
“ Fine”
 
They started rummaging through the heaps of clothes in the room, and then Haruhi slipped on one of the twins' banana peels. She closed her eyes, expecting the worst. However, the worst never came. Apparently, Kyouya had been standing right in front of her, and she fell on him, so he fell over.
 
He was completely taken by surprise. Haruhi's face was centimeters away from his, and she was breathing very heavily. When she fell, her arms wrapped around his body. They remained there, silent, for what seemed like two hours until Kyouya held up a boys uniform in his hands.
 
“ Here's the uniform, I think they're done arguing now.”
 
“ Oh, thanks, sorry about that.”
 
“ No problem”
 
When they entered the music room again, the three (Hikaru and Kaoru count as one) men were each sitting on a different couch and Honey was feeding each of them cake.
 
Haruhi giggled, “ Here Suzuki-sama”
 
“ Thank you”
 
After Ichiro came back from changing, each host went back to hosting their respective clients.
 
- End Flashback-
 
Haruhi was sitting with Ichiro and chatting when he gave her some tea.
 
`Hmm this tea tastes weird. But I guess I shouldn't comment on it. `
 
After a few minutes, Haruhi felt really light and happy.
 
“ Haruhi?”
 
“ Hai?”
 
“ I need to ask you something...”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
A/N: Finally! I really wanted to write this chapter, in fact, I've been avoiding doing homework for this! Can you all give me ideas for some names? Anyways, please Review!!