Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Through Darkness and Through Light ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's chapter 3…. Can you guys give me ideas for names for upcoming chapters??
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
“ Haruhi, I need too ask you something” Ichiro said.
 
“ Hai?”
 
“ Will you come with me to the release of SFI's (Suzuki Fashion Industry) new fall clothes line?”
“ Hmm” She said, wondering whether or not to go.
` I might not know anybody there. However, It seems like a lot of fun. Plus, Suzuki-san is so nice to me, and he's good-looking.' She thought.
“ Well, it seems like a lot of fun, so I guess I'll come.” She said pensively.
“ But what will I wear?”
“ Oh, I already have that figured out. On Saturday morning, my servants will come and get you ready.”
“ Ok.”
------------------------
The Host Club had closed for the day, and everybody was cleaning up. However, when Kyouya passed by the sitting area where Haruhi was supposed to be cleaning up, she was sleeping on a sofa, her body heaving up and down with every breath. ` She must have been tired today, but that's not like her. She normally finishes her work and walks home beforehand. Something must have happened today, and I have to figure out what.' He thought.
 
“ Haruhi, wake up” Hikaru said.
“ Haru-chan, do you need a ride home?” Hunny said.
“ If you don't mind taking me, I'm feeling pretty dizzy today”
“ Yay! Takashi, Haru-chan get to ride home with us today!”
“ Ah” was all that Mori said.
“ Let's go Haru-chan!”
“ Hai”
------------------------
It was Saturday morning already, and a black Mercedes honked outside of Haruhi's apartment. Two maids came up to her door and knocked.
“ Hello?” Haruhi asked while opening the door.
“ Fujioka Haruhi I presume?”
“ Hai”
“ Suzuki-san sent us to get you ready for the show tonight.” One of the maids said energetically.
“ Would you please come with us?”
“ Yes, um…. Let me go get my keys first.”
“ Ok.”
------------------------
Haruhi exited the spa/dressing room dressed in a baby blue shiny satin halter dress with a neck that showed some cleavage with white strapped heels and a dainty silver necklace with a heart pendant. On her ears she wore small silver hoops with little silver hearts dangling from them. Her normally straight shoulder-length hair was curled at the bottom, and her hands and feet were freshly manicured.
“ Fujioka-san, you look so pretty!” one of the maids said.
“ Arigato, where are we going now?”
“ You are going to meet up with Suzuki-san backstage at the fashion show”
“ Why backstage?”
“ He has to help get the models ready”
Why am I doing this? I never liked these kinds of things. What had gotten into me at the time? Haruhi thought
“ Look! Fujioka-san! There he is!”
“ Hi, Suzuki-san”
“ Please call me Ichiro, Fujioka-san”
“ Hai, Ichiro, please call me Haruhi”
“ Haruhi, there is a snack table over there, if you want something. Then you can go to your seat, it's in the front row.” Ichiro said.
“ Ok! Thanks!” She said.
She sat down in her seat , and then the show began.
------------------------
The show itself was pretty boring, but there was an after-party, and that was supposed to be a lot of fun. When the show was finished, Ichiro came up to Haruhi and asked her if she liked the show.
“ It was so much fun! I really like the brown trench coat!” Haruhi lied.
“ Really? Thanks! Did I mention that you look wonderful tonight?” He said, and then he gave her a kiss on her forehead. Haruhi immediately started blushing furiously remembering the time Tamaki kissed her on the forehead like that, saying that's what family does.
“ Hey, do you want to go get dinner?” Ichiro asked, kindly.
“ No thanks, I've already eaten, why don't we head to the after party?” Haruhi said excitedly.
“ Sure!”
------------------------
When they entered the club, Haruhi noticed a lot of people from Ouran that she knew. A few of her former clients came up to her and complimented her. A bunch of the guys were trying to talk her into dancing with them. Ichiro held her hand and led her to the bar.
“What would you like to drink?” he asked
“ Hmm…. An apple martini sounds nice.” She replied.
“ Okay! I'll go and make the drinks, that's one of the specialties of this club, you make your own drinks anyway you like them!”
“ Okay! I'll go and talk to somebody!” Haruhi said.
She looked around the room for anybody that she knew. Her eyes fell on someone with dark, onyx eyes, dark hair, and oval-shaped glasses who was holding a glass that looked somewhat like a margarita glass.
She walked over to him and said, “ Kyouya-sempai, what are you doing here?”
Kyouya pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and said, “ Ah, Haruhi, I could be asking you the same question.”
“ I'm here as Ichiro's date, what about you?”
“ I'm a close family friend of the Suzuki family.”
“ Are any of the other Host Club members here?” she asked.
“ No, Do you really think Ichiro would have invited the superintendent's son to a party like this?”
“ No.”
“ The Hitachiin fashion line is a rival to the Suzuki industry, so it's obvious that they're not invited.”
“Ah”
“ And though Hunny-senpai and Mori-senpai are very popular in school, their families don't really associate with the Suzuki family.”
“ Oh, so everybody except for me is here because their family or business means something to the Suzuki family.”
Kyouya smirked and said “ Correct”
“ Haruhi! There you are, I've been looking all over for you!” Ichiro shouted.
“ Oh, hey! Come over here!” Haruhi said while signaling for him to come over. He offered her a drink and she accepted the martini.
She sipped it and said “ Hmm…This is really good! What did you put in it?”
A lot of stuff that you don't need to know about. Ichiro thought, while smirking inwardly.
“ Oh, just some martini mix and my secret ingredient.”
“ Which is?”
“ It's a secret, so I can't tell you” And with that, he kissed her, hard and passionately, and surprisingly, she kissed him back with close to the same amount of force and passion.
You better be careful, Haruhi, Suzuki Ichiro is a very sly and cunning man. Kyouya thought while looking at the two of them.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
So... How did you like it? Please Review!! I worked really hard on this story.