Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Marietta ❯ Author's Notes! ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's Note


Just to avoid confusion:

Talking:
"aeiougly" (Talking)
aeiougly (Thought)
aeiougly (Gene narrates. This'll only happen at the beginning and ending of the story.)

In Songs:
So-So:aeiougly (singing)
So-So:aeiougly (talking)
So-So:*aeiougly* (does something)

These are the songs that'll be in order!

Lullabye *played in the music box* ~Marietta and Nathalie (her aunt)! (The Lullabye is actually Melfina's Song for anyone who hasn't seen Outlaw Star yet.)

Journey to the Past (I changed a few words) ~Melfina and Andy (I'll explain)

Lost Memories in My Dreams* ~Melfina

You Can Learn to Do it, Too! (I redid the words) ~The Whole Crew (could you imagine Gene singing?! Well, he wouldn't be really singing....)

Pareé Holds the Key to Your Heart (I redid the words) ~Actually, everybody's singing!! (It's sort of a disco song! Hey, they did that Jazzy '20s-style when Anya and the others were in Paris, which was in 1926!)

*Lost Memories in My Dreams is Melfina's version of Lullabye. I changed all the words, but the song is still the same. The only difference is that I added a coda to the song.

This is set up in the 1970s around Portland, Maine (no offense to those who live there). There are some original characters, including Fred's sister, Lauren. The villian will none other be HORZANKO!!!!!! (BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!) Anyway, in this, he was once named Ron (No!Not Ron MacDougal!) Young and used to be pals with Eric. He will also look different, more like a human being.

As for the Sakamoto family, I'll give you their backround. The oldest son, Anthony was a partially famous singer (He was like the Japanese-American David Cassidy) Anyway, he and his two siblings were all were born in New York City. He started singing and touring in 1968 and had one album. His famous song (I made up) was called "Snow."
In 1972, the family settled down in Boston. He were called to a Christmas tour around Maine; that's why they were there. That was like the last tour they ever made together,for,because of what happened between his parents and Horzanko, Horzanko killed the whole family at the luxury hotel there....well most of them; Anthony's aunt escaped and his little sister MIGHT have escaped, too.....THIS IS TOTALLY FICTION!! THE SAKAMOTOS ARE NOT REAL!!!!!! JUST PRETEND!!!~

Eric Sakamoto: Father. Born 1937. Anthony's father. Your typical cheerful, glasses-wearing dad! He's his son's manager. He's Japanese-American and survived the Japanese Interment Camps in WWII. Since he's Japanese American, he sometimes calls all of his children "-chan" or "kun", for example: Johnny-kun. He was pals with Horzanko (who was Ronald Young back then.)

Lynette (Garsaille) Sakamoto: Mother. Born 1938. She supports her husband as an assistant manager. Her father is a multi-billionaire in Paris, so she's half French but also half Chinese. She gave all the children the French names as middle names. She was the girl Horzanko fell in love with before she married Eric. Horzanko was upset and vowed for revenge, so he kill them both that night in the hotel. Eric was 36 and she was 35.

Anthony André: Oldest child. Born 1953. He wanted to become a singer and his wish came true. He loves his parents and siblings very much. He was unfortunatley killed by Horzanko. He was 20.

Jonathon Jean: Middle Child. Born 1958. He's the smartest child, always reading books and stuff. He often gets into fights with Anthony when there were younger! He calls him "Tony." When they moved to Boston, he met up with Gene, who was making fun of him alot. So they didn't actually get along. That night in the hotel, they were getting along abit, before Horzanko killed Jonathon. He was 15. Gene and him would've been best pals.

Marietta Mireille: Youngest Child. Born 1960. She's the sweetest one and only daughter. She has a diary and she loves to draw. What happened to her that night at the hotel is a mystery. Some thought she was dead; others thought she escaped. She was 13.

Nathalie Garsaille: Lynette's sister and the children's aunt. Born 1940. She, like her sister, is half French, half Chinese, but is very proud of her Chinese heterage (she visits China frequently), despite the fact that China has unfortunately fallen into communism. She was with them on the tour in Maine. Fortunately, she DID survive Horzanko's evil doings. She fled to Paris to her father, telling them what happened. He, unfortunately, died of a stroke age 3 years later and gave the estate to Natalie. She's now a multi-billionairess, She promises a million bucks to whoever finds Marietta, who may have also survive. Will she see her neice, again?

Gene's parents are also in this. Like Outlaw Star, his dad gets killed. You'll see what happened to his mom.

Fred gets a little out of character. He doesn't really go all mushy on Gene as much. *dodges the food from Fred fans* Sorry!!!!

Sorry, no Guillaim (Hey, Gulliam rocks!).

There's a kid about the age of 14 named Andrew (Andy for short) Hawthorne (He WAS gonna be a cat when I first made this).

Do I have anything else to say? Well....nothing except for: This story is alternative universe.

WARNING: Rated PG/PG-13 for the language.

Disclaimer: I don't own Outlaw Star or Anastasia! Outlaw Star belongs to Sunrise/Bandai and Anastasia belongs to Twentieth Century Fox!

I think that's it, now! ^__^

On to Marietta!