Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Outlaw star II ❯ rikusho and the nikusho clash ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter 8 the rykusho and the nikusho clash

gene and ricardo charge at eachother with the swords in their hands. yahhhhhhhhhhhh (clash) hey what the gene asked himself?
THIS IS IT THE CLASH! the rykusho started to act on its own and it fused with the nikusho HAHA the RINIKUSHO great more kushos. what the no this isnt happening YAHHHHH. ricardo drops the sword i cant handel them! damn it im out you asshole. WHAT YOU RUNNIN AGAIN!? heh chicken hmmm.. gene picks up the sword and begins to speak... what the hell? you may have 1 wish gene starwind.... whoa sweet. let me see. i wan.. gene looks over at melfina. gene puts the sword down to talk to melfina. melfina why do you want to become human? tell me mel please. o--k gene i want to have a child with you. evryone looks at melfina shocked. wha- what? you see this is why i didnt want to tell you...(melfina began to cry) melfina come on dont cry. we can talk about this later on the ship.. but are you sure you want to become human? (melfina nods) alright. rinikusho my wish......i want melfina to be human! as you wish the sword said. it flew and stabed melfina in the heart. NOO MELFINA!!!!! QUICK LETS get her TO THE OUTLAW STAR!

to be continued