Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ Onegai Bounty Hunter ❯ Kei and Mizuho ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kei Kusanagi woke up that next morning feeling like a millionaire. Married life with an alien was anything but dull. Mizuho exemplified everything he wanted in a woman:
beauty, brains, sensitivity, and passion. He really wished he could have slept in with her this morning, but he had a summer job to go to. Yamada had gotten him a position on the lakefront, maintaining jetski and pontoon boats for rental. Between that and studying with Mizuho, he kept himself rather busy. He felt he needed to help them earn a little more money even though she made good money as a school teacher.
After a quick shower, he went out to the kitchen, smelling freshly brewed tea and seeing his lovely wife cooking him a cheese omelet. Kei's eyes roamed her ample body and noted the frilly apron. She looked good in anything, but certain outfits turned him on swiftly.
"Good morning, dear," she smiled broadly at him.
"Good morning, ma'am," he leaned up and bussed her on the cheek. She frowned, so he gave her one on the lips.
Marie watched the couple from his perch on the kitchen table. Their happiness made him feel bad and good, the former reminding him of his beloved Miruru. The little being missed her.
"I may come by the lake later on to sunbathe and swim," she told him. "Is there anything you would like for dinner?"
"I know what I want for dessert," he teased.
Mizuho flushed. "I'm going to Herikawa Groceries."
"Beef or Pork Dombun would be nice," he replied. "Maybe we should invite Uncle and Aunt over for a change."
She nodded in agreement. Usually the couple had them over several times a week for meals.
"Have you booked a hotel for your overnight road trip with Matagu?"
"I'll give him a call sometime today," Kei replied. "He was supposed to take care of it."
The two had decided to visit several colleges over the course of two days. Kei kept wondering if his wife planed to teach high school now that he graduated or follow him to college. Part of him wanted to stay in this area, they had a nice apartment and he could be close to his Uncle. He did fear he wouldn't be good enough to pass the entrance exams.
Prep school was a consideration. Matagu's grades and smarts were enough to get him into any college. It was just a matter of passing the entrance exams to the college he aspired to attend.
There were hard choices to make, but they'd make them together.
"I'll talk to the guidance counselor," Mizuho said. "Just to see what he has to say."
Kei cleared his plate then took it to the sink. He kissed her goodbye then set off for work.