Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ The True Feelings ❯ Is this real? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Onegai Teacher, its characters, or anything else having to do with it. This story takes place a year after the 13th episode. I do however own Akira Nigashi, Dewma Shinahe, and any other creation that escapes from my head.
 
CH 2-Is this real?
 
 
At Matagu's Apartment Complex…
 
 
As the door opened, there stood a young man of about 19, with dark hair and blonde highlights, and eyes that could pierce through glass.
“Hi Morino. I'm surprised to see you here.” He said.
She replied, “Hi there Akira, could you move so that I can get up the stairs?” Ever since Matagu had gotten this roommate he hadn't asked them to come over much. Maybe it was because he was so damn annoying.
“Not at all my beautiful lady, and I hope that your day goes well!” He called back as he went through the door.
So damn annoying, she thought as she went up the stairs. I wish Matagu would kick him out so he could have his apartment back. Well, I guess he had good reason, i know i did when Dewma Shinahe moved in.
As she approached the third floor, she started on her way to the end of the hall. She stopped at one door, room 319.
Knocking softly, a voice pipes in through the silence. “Come on in Morino, I've been waiting.” Thinking, I had to hurry Akira out so that he wouldn't spoil anything.
Entering the room, she sees that he had hurriedly cleaned up a bit.
“Well well, I wasn't expecting you to come over so soon,” Matagu added after she came in.
“From what you had said in your e-mail, I thought I'd come down in an hour or two, how long were you expecting?”
“I don't know, maybe a few hours, but that doesn't matter. You're here now."
''I hope I'm worth it"
''You are, no worries there."
As they are talking, the buzzer goes off.
''Sushi delivery, may I come up?" They hear from the intercom box.
''I thought I'd order us something to eat.'' Matagu said answering her unvoiced question. Pressing the intercom button, "I'll buzz you up. Room 319.''
''Sweet!"
Matagu said afterward, "This is the first time since graduation I've ordered sushi. I guess after finding out about Kei and Mizuho-sensei I just didn't feel like ordering something so special.''
''It's good that you've gotten over her" she replied smiling at him.
"And why would you care?" he asks jokingly.
Thinking he's being serious, she replies, ''Because I love you Matagu."
"WHAT!?"
 
 
Meanwhile over at Morino's apartment.....
 
Two lone figures enter the small apartment, slowly, quietly. They start to carefully look through every thing.
"Hurry up Akira; she might come home any minute."
"Well Dewma, we do need time to get this done," he replied
''You're the one who wanted to see if there was a connection." Dewma retorts.
“Well, I wanted to know for myself.” explained a meek Akira.
“Since the database was corrupted, we had to come down here and search for her, and now that we might have found her, you jump at the first lead!”
 
Back at Matagu's…
 
“Did you say what I think you did?!?!” exclaimed a shocked Matgu.
Sheepishly, she replies, “Well, I thought you were serious. When you asked why I cared, and you know how upfront I can be.”
“Oh yes dear,” gently touching her arm, he continues, “I just invited you here so that I could tell you that I got into collage. How about a change of surroundings?”
“You mean like a date? I've never been on one before; I'm always helping all of you out.” She replied
“Well, then it'll be a first for both of us.” He answered her.
As they got up to go to the park, the phone began to ring.
....ring.....ring.....ring.....
"I should go and get that, might be Hyosuke. God knows its been awhile since we heard from him and his *fiancée*.'' he stated.
"How about we compromise? We go on our date, and you call Hyosuke when we get back." Ichigo stated in an I-know-what-I-want-and-I'm going-to-get-it voice.
"Sounds more like you get everything, and we still leave now. Let's just leave.''