Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ You're a Star, Popplio! ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 34: You're A Star, Popplio!

The very next morning, Sora sat up and looked around. He yawned as he laid back down and saw Kairi staring back at him.

"Whao!" Sora yelled as he sat up as she giggled at him. "Come on, Kairi. That old trick?"

"I can't help myself," Kairi said. "Just wanted to surprise you since we're an official couple now." Sora puffed his cheeks as his cheeks turned pink. Kairi kissed Sora on the cheek.

"I am so gonna get you back for this," Sora said to his new girlfriend.

"I'm sure you will," Kairi teased.

The Alolan nine all gathered around for a small boxed cereal breakfast when they noticed how happy Sora and Kairi were.

"Morning, you guys," Sora said.

"Morning," Mallow greeted back.

"You two seem to be in a good mood today," Acerola pointed out.

"Really? I haven't noticed," Sora joked making Kairi giggle. Kairi grabbed Sora by the hand.

The Alolan nine all looked among themselves; all but Lillie as she's still blushing. Sophocles noticed the blush.

"What's the matter with you, Lillie?" Sophocles asked. Lillie didn't answer.

Sora and Kairi both looked at Lillie and saw how red she's getting. Lillie saw them looking at her so she turns away. Sora leaned over to Kairi.

"Do you think that she saw us kissing?" Sora whispered.

"Most likely," Kairi answered also whispering. "You think we should tell them?"

"We might as well," Sora nodded. "They would just figure it out anyway." Sora looked at his friends and decided to make this big announcement. "Well guys, as you all know, Kairi and I have traveling together since the day I became a Pokémon trainer. Just try not to be surprised when we let it out."

Eight of the Alolan nine all looked at each other and they got wide-eyed while Lillie turned to face them.

"We'll try not to be," Lana said.

They sat there wanting to hear what they had to say. Sora put his arm Kairi's shoulder as they smiled.

"The thing is..." Sora started.

"...we're a couple!" Sora and Kairi said in unison.

They all sat there for a moment and they all turned to Lillie who nodded to confirm it.

"It's true," Lillie finally spoke. "I saw them kissing last night." Lillie looks up to the couple and smiled. "I'm very happy for you two."

"You saw them kissing?!" Mallow exclaimed.

"And we missed it?" Acerola pouted.

The Alolan nine got up and congratulated the two lovebirds. Kiawe nuggies Sora while Lana and Mallow high-five each other. Mina even smiled and Hapu took off her bonnet and threw it in the air.

"Yee-haw!" Hapu shouted.

They congratulated the couple for finally taking the first step. The group continued on with their journey and for Sora to win his sixth Gym badge. As they stopped for Kairi to make some lunch for them. She decided to try macaroni and cheese lunch with a salad to go with it.

Sora had already let out Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Popplio, and Pidgeotto so that Sora could polish his Pokéballs.

Popplio was throwing a private bubble party for the other Pokémon. Pikachu and Snowy were popping some, but that's when Bulbasaur and Squirtle were joining in. Charmander was watching Marowak doing some hard swings with bone. Marowak instructed Charmander not to get close since he didn't want the Fire starter of Kanto to get hurt.

Unknown to anyone, a Seel is seen floating on its back when a bubble hits the Pokémon on the nose.

"Seel?" Seel climbed out of the water and saw Popplio blowing some bubbles. "SEEL!" Seel's eyes formed hearts at the eyes (yep, it's a male Seel). "Seel, Seel! Seel, Seel!" Seel clapped its flippers.

Seel watched Popplio rejoin the group along with the humans and other Pokémon for lunch. Once they were finished, the group started to proceed with their journey. Pikachu and Popplio was riding on Sora's shoulders but then they spotted a small purple and yellow bipedal Pokémon looking around. It had short blonde hair and big lips. This Pokémon had a white flower in it's hair. For some reason, it was looking for something.

"Look at that," Lillie said.

"A Smoochum!," Kairi gushed. "Oh my gosh, she's so cute!"

Sora giggled finding his girlfriend's gushing so cute. Sora pulled out his Pokédex and pointed at Smoochum.

Smoochum, the Kiss Pokémon

Type: Ice/Psychic

Smoochum actively runs about, but also falls quite often. Whenever the chance arrives, it will look for its reflection to make sure its face hasn't become dirty.

"What's a Smoochum doing out here?" Kiawe asked.

"And what is it looking for?" Mallow asked.

Before anyone could voice their opinions, a boy a little bit older than Sora and Kairi came running along with two other Pokémon. He wore a red shirt with black patterns and wore sunglasses. He also wore a black leather jacket and red pants with holes at the knees. He also has short blonde hair. One is small and yellow Pokémon with black stripes on its body and arms. It also has plug-like horns on its head. And it has a lightning-shaped mark on its belly. The other is a small red Pokémon with a yellow flame-shaped mark on its belly. It also has a single red spike on its back and a long red tail and there are many red lumps on its head, resembling hair. And it has a metal shackle around its neck. Both Pokémon were wearing little leather jackets and sunglasses as well. Sora pointed his Pokédex at the two new Pokémon.

Elekid, the Electric Pokémon

Type: Electric

Elekid stores electricity in its body. If it touches metal and accidentally discharges all its built-up electricity, this Pokémon begins swinging its arms in circles to recharge itself.

Magby, the Live Coal Pokémon

Type: Fire

Magby's state of health is determined by observing the fire it breathes. If the Pokémon is spouting yellow flames from its mouth, it is in good health. When it is fatigued, black smoke will be mixed in with the flames.

"Who is that guy?" Sophocles asked.

"I don't know," Sora said putting his Pokédex away. "But we should help out."

Everyone nodded in agreement as they went up to him.

"Did you find it yet?" The boy asked his Smoochum. Smoochum shook her head sadly. "Aw man! That one is always sneaking out. Where did it go this time?"

"Excuse me," Sora called out to him. He turned and saw the group approaching him. He started to eye the ladies in the group. "What's going on?"

The boy just ignored Sora and went up to the girls. He went over to each of the girls

"Oh my gosh," he said. "Such beautiful girls you all are." He took each of them by the hand and kissed each of them. He did it the order of Lillie, Hapu, Mallow, Lana, Acerola, Mina, and Kairi. Sora started to grit his teeth pretty hard in an act of jealousy. His eyes started to burn in rage. Pikachu and Popplio were worried now as they jumped off. Illima, Sophocles, and Kiawe just stared at the boy.

"What's his deal?" Sophocles questioned.

"Just one of those ladies man types," Kiawe pointed out.

"Pika," Pikachu deadpanned.

"Popplio," Popplio said.

"I've been rude and I haven't even introduced myself yet," he said. "My name is Blake Devon. And now I must ask for your names."

"Lillie."

"Hapu."

"Lana."

"Mallow."

"Acerola."

"Mina."

"Kairi."

"Such wonderful names," Blake said in a princely manner. Blake went up Kairi once more, but Sora was getting pissed. Sora grabbed Kairi by the hand and pulled her to him. "Excuse me. Who are you?"

"I'm Sora. Kairi's boyfriend," Sora hissed.

"I didn't even notice you," Blake simply said making Sora angry.

"What the hell do you mean you didn't notice me?! I was the one who spoke up!" Sora snapped at Blake.

"So all these girls are in your own harem?" Blake questioned making the other girls blush.

"We're right here, too!" Sophocles said.

"I didn't notice you three either," Blake said making Kiawe and Sophocles hang their heads as Illima just shook his head while shrugging.

Sora was about to clobber Blake when she grabbed him by the arm.

"It's not worth it, Sora," Kairi said. "And besides, I would choose you over him anyday. And weren't you the one who said about helping him out? "

Sora smiled making him calm down.

"You're right," Sora said. "I almost forgot." He turned to Blake. "Look, you and your Pokémon are looking for something."

Blake blanced as he remembered.

"Oh, that's right! My girlfriend's Seel! We were looking for him because Seel had snuck out again!" Blake explained.

"Seel?" Sora questioned.

Popplio tilted her head along with Sora when suddenly the group heard a new voice call out to them.

"Blake!" A girl's voice called out. They turned to see a blonde girl running towards them. Her hair was long enough to reach pass her back and she was wearing a pink shirt that exposed her midriff and wore white pants. "Did you find Seel yet?" She stopped to see the group. "Blake!" She said in a pulse of anger. "Are you hitting on girls behind my back again?" Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine looked at Blake as he tried to look for an excuse to tell his girlfriend. "Stop! I don't wanna hear it!" She turned away from crossing her arms she looked down and sees Popplio next to Pikachu. Her heart melted at the sight of this new Pokémon. "OH MY GOSH! A POPPLIO!" She ran up to Popplio and hugged her tight. "You're such a little cutie! Yes you are! Yes you are!" Pikachu was confused by this girl. Pikachu didn't want to take a chance of her fawning over Pikachu like that one girl back in Viridian Forest so he went back to Sora. She turned to the group. "Who does this little cutie belong to?" She looks around as Sora just raised his hand.

"Popplio's mine actually," Sora admitted. Sora walked up to the girl to get Popplio back from her.

"You mean this little one is yours?" the girl questioned as Sora nodded. "I was hoping if you would like to trade for one of my Pokémon for this little darling!"

"No thanks," Sora said. "I don't think I'll be trading any of mine anytime soon."

"Aw, why not?" The girl pouted.

Popplio breaks free of the girl's arms and went behind her trainer's leg.

"I'm with you, Popplio," Sora said patting her. "Anyway, your boyfriend already introduced himself and now it's your turn. Who are you and why are you interested in my Popplio?"

"Oh right," the girl said. "My name is Veronica. And I love Water Type Pokémon with a huge passion. Water Type Pokémon are the most wonderful Pokémon in the world. I had just got back from the Seafoam Islands and captured a Seel living there. But for some reason he always getting away. So my boyfriend and I are out looking for the little dear."

"Is that right?" Sora commented when he heard more than he expected. Fortunately, he and his friends didn't have to look when Seel suddenly appeared right before Popplio. "I'm guessing that's him." Seel starts clapping his flippers and took Popplio in by flipper. Popplio broke away from the seal Pokémon and shot Bubble Beam to get him away from her. Seel had fallen back and then got back up. Sora took out his Pokédex and scanned the white Pokémon.

Seel, the Sea Lion Pokémon

Type: Water

Seel hunts for prey in the frigid sea underneath sheets of ice. When it needs to breathe, it punches a hole through the ice with the sharply protruding section of its head.

Sora puts his Pokédex away when Veronica went to Seel and hugged him tight.

"There you are my little Seely Weely!" Veronica said rubbing her cheek against hers. "You had me very, very worried."

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine joined Blake and Veronica back to their academy as she explained to the group that Blake has an act to flirt with any beautiful girl he comes across. Sora and his friends all understood. They finally reached the school and saw how huge it was compared to the Pokémon Tech School.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket had finally caught up with the group after losing track of them in a matter of days.

"Finally! We've found them!" Jessie proclaimed.

"And after that mishap with the fruitcake who stole what we stole!" James added.

"Just imagine what kind of Pokémon must be inside those school walls," Jessie said.

"So many gems right for the taking," James also said.

"I just know the boss will be tickled with joy when we bring all the Pokémon we've caught directly to him!" Meowth said.

"And along with Pikachu! The boss will make us top executives for Team Rocket!" Jessie said.

"And we get to boss Cassidy and Butch around instead of the other way around!" James added.

"That bitch Cassidy will finally be at the end of the ropes where she belongs!" Jessie cheered. "Come on you two! We have lots of planning to do!"

"Yeah!" All three cheered at once.

When they entered the school grounds, they all could see the students wearing almost the same thing. The boys were all wearing white shirts under light blue blazers and a black tie to go with it and black dress pants.

The girls were wearing what looks like a white dress with a pointed light yellow collar and red loosely-bowed tie; Juliet sleeves ending in a white cuff; and a skirt that is typically calf-length and somewhat puffy.

The students were looking at the new group with so much chatter to go with it. They all knew they couldn't be students, but the girls were mostly eyeing Sora's Pikachu and Popplio.

They entered an old music room and looked around. Blake and Veronica entered different dressing rooms.

"Feel free to look around," Blake said.

"This room looked smaller on the outside," Sora said.

"Sure did," Illima agreed.

Sora took a look piano in the middle of the room. He didn't bother to touch it because he didn't want to get into trouble with their hosts. They didn't wait for too long when the couple the group had just met stepped out wearing the exact uniforms the other students were wearing. Blake had taken off his sunglasses and revealed his eyes are violet blue.

"Hope you didn't wait long," Blake said.

"Not at all," Kiawe said.

"Just letting this sink in," Mallow said.

"So, Sora is it?" Blake started. "I take it that you're a Pokémon trainer, right?"

"Yeah, that's right," Sora answered.

"Well, I have a bit of a favor to ask you and your friends," Blake said. "We're putting together a water show for the whole school tomorrow, but we're very short-handed on staff. So we were wondering if you could help out anyway you can."

Sora was skeptical about helping this guy out after making a move on Kairi like that. Just before he could answer, Veronica spoke up.

"And don't worry, Blake won't make a move on your girlfriend this time," Veronica said.

"I hope not," Sora said in a low tone. Kairi held his arm and kissed him the cheek.

"And even if he does, I know you'll be there for me," Kairi said. Sora smiled feeling better.

Sophocles rolled his eyes at the sight while the girls were swooning over the sight.

"The water show is basically some of us performing water ballet along with Water Type Pokémon," Veronica said. "But I was wondering if you could lend me your Popplio for the show."

"Um..." Sora had to think it over for a moment. He looked over to Popplio to see if she wants to take part of it. "What do you think, Popplio? Is it something you want to do?"

"Popplio! Popplio! Popplio!" Popplio clapped.

"Looks like Popplio is up for it," Kairi said.

"Well, if that's what you want, then I guess I'm game too," Sora said agreeing with his girlfriend.

"I can lend a hand too," Lana chipped in. "I specialize with Water Types too."

"And the rest of us can help out anyway we can," Illima said as the rest voiced their opinions.

Then it was settled. Blake and Veronica held each other's hand as Sora, Kairi, the Alolan nine and their Pokémon were pitching in.

Over at the school's swimming pool. Sora and his friends were amazed by just how many Water Type Pokémon were present. Some Magikarp, Goldeen, Krabby, Seel, Poliwag, Staryu, Shellder, Psyduck, Tentacool and a small blue seahorse like Pokémon. Sora took out his Pokédex and scanned the blue seahorse.

Horsea, the Dragon Pokémon

Type: Water

Horsea eats small insects and moss off of rocks. If the ocean current turns fast, this Pokémon anchors itself by wrapping its tail around rocks or coral to prevent being washed away.

Lana took interest as she let out her own Shellder to help out. Sora meant to get intel on Lana's Shellder.

"I wonder what Dexter has to say about you, Shellder," Sora said.

Shellder, the Bivalve Pokémon

Type: Water

At night, this Pokémon uses its broad tongue to burrow a hole in the seafloor sand and then sleep in it. While it is sleeping, Shellder closes its shell, but leaves its tongue hanging out.

"And I thought Lickitung had a strong tongue," Sora said to himself. Lana took off the clothes she had. Sora kept forgetting that she wears a swimsuit under those clothes. Lana took a swim with the aquatic Pokémon. Sora was amazed how good a swimmer she is. It had to be all the time she spent on the islands getting acquainted with the sealife there. Lana got out of the water as she felt happy getting to know them.

Blake and Veronica had entered the pool with Seel by her side. Veronica was wearing a robe as she entered.

"Shall we get things started for rehearsal?" Blake asked.

"You know it," Sora said taking out Squirtle and Popplio's Pokéballs. "Squirtle! Popplio! Come on out!" Squirtle and Popplio came out of their Pokéballs and jumped in the pool. Lana's Shellder even joined in.

"That's great!" Blake said. "Now let's get the show on the road."

Veronica threw her Pokéball in the air as it lets out a light blue Pokémon with a white ruff around its neck. Vaporeon has cream-yellowish ears-like fins made of webbing on both sides of its head along with a third on the top. It has blue ridges that run down the length of its spine and on to its tail-fin. The tail resembles that of a fish.

"A Vaporeon," Lana whispered to herself.

"So that's a Vaporeon," Sora said pointing his Pokédex at the Water Type Eeveelution.

Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon

An evolved form of Eevee

Type: Water

Vaporeon underwent a spontaneous mutation and grew fins and gills that allow it to live underwater. This Pokémon has been mistaken for a mermaid.

"First an Espeon, then a Jolteon, and now a Vaporeon," Sora said to himself remembering seeing those Pokémon.

Veronica took off the robe and revealed that she was wearing a clam bikini top and a mermaid tail to go with it.

"Music start!" Blake called out. That was Sophocles's cue. He turned on the radio as it played the music that went with Veronica's performance. It was quite similar to the Little Mermaid's main theme. She swam gracefully as the Water Type Pokémon joined in on the dance. She held Popplio by the flippers as they spun around. Squirtle and a few Poliwag swam around as well as a Horsea and a few Goldeen.

Veronica jumped out of the water along with Popplio and some Seel. Everyone stared in awe as they witnessed the performance going off without a hitch.

Team Rocket were coming in the pool area ready to make their move.

Veronica came out of the water along with Squirtle, Popplio, Vaporeon and Shellder.

"How was that?" Veronica asked.

"Wonderful as usual," Blake said kissing her on the lips. "By the way you swim, you almost made me believe that you were a real mermaid."

"You're just saying that because you know that is what I wanna hear," Veronica said.

"Only because it's true," Blake said to his girlfriend.

"That was an amazing performance," Mallow beamed.

"You're definitely going to knock 'em dead tomorrow," Sora said.

"Pika!" Pikachu chipped in.

Everyone voiced their opinions on the matter when suddenly a smoke mysteriously appeared as everyone started coughing.

"Is there a fire here?" Blake asked coughing.

"The alarms should be going off if there was," Veronica said.

Sora took out a Pokéball and threw it.

"Pidgeotto! Go!" Sora said as he threw the Pokéball between coughs. "Blow the smoke away with Gust!" Pidgeotto flapped his wings doing exactly that. When the smoke cleared, they saw that all the Water Type Pokémon were in a huge cage. "What the?!"

"What the hell is going on?" Blake yelled. "Who would dare to do such a thing?"

Two familiar laughs are heard.

"We would dare," Jessie called out.

"Just because we feel good at being bad," James also called out.

Sora frowned and he gave a loud groan as he instantly recognized those voices.

"Not again," Sora said in an annoyed tone. "Three, two, one..." Sora counted with his fingers "...and..."

Jessie and James revealed themselves as Jessie wore a costume looking like a soldier and James was wearing a red frilly dress and a yellow wig tied in a red bow.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!"

"And here it is," Sora deadpanned.

"Just who do you think you are stealing our Pokémon?" Blake demanded.

"These guys are from Team Rocket," Lillie explained. "They go around stealing Pokémon from other trainers."

"And they are always trying to steal my Pikachu," Sora said. Sora looked at James and started to burst out laughing. "Why you wearing that getup, James? I didn't think that you would have a hand in crossdressing!" Sora continued laughing and that infuriated James.

"Well, I think that it's a beautiful dress!" James barked at Sora.

Sora stopped laughing to catch his breath.

"Well, we're not letting you get away with this!" Sora said to them.

"That's right," Kairi agreed. "You three should know that the bad guys never wins!"

"Well we definitely going to this time," Jessie said taking out two Pokéballs. "Arbok! Lickitung! Go!"

"Weezing! Weepinbell! You join in!" James also said throwing his Pokéballs.

The Pokéballs opens revealing Arbok and her own Lickitung, as well as Weezing and a Weepinbell of James's own.

"Since when did they get new Pokémon?" Hapu questioned.

"Who cares?" Kiawe stated. "We have a battle to win!"

"No!" Veronica stated. "We'll deal with them!"

"They are going to regret coming into our school and pull this shit off!" Blake stated. "Magby! Elekid! Smoochum! Go!" The three Pokémon rushes over.

"You too, Seel!" Veronica ordered as Seel charges in with the others. "Seel! Use Headbutt on that Weepinbell!" Seel charged in at the fly catcher Pokémon.

"Weepinbell! Vine Whip on that Seel!" James ordered as Weepinbell strikes Seel with Vine Whip. "Weezing, you use Double Hit!" Weezing obeyed by hitting Seel hard with the double attack.

Over to Blake, Magby, Elekid, and Smoochum were face to face with Arbok and Lickitung.

"Magby! Use Fire Punch! Elekid! You use Thunder Punch! And Smoochum! You use Ice Punch!" Blake ordered as all three charged over to Arbok and Lickitung to hit them.

"Arbok! Use Wrap on Elekid and Magby! And Lickitung, you use Lick on Smoochum!" Arbok obeyed by wrapping around Elekid and Magby and Lickitung licks Smoochum on the face sending her back.

"Weezing! Sludge attack!" James ordered as Weezing fired Sludge on Magby, Elekid, Smoochum, and Seel. "Okay, Weepinbell! Energy Ball!" Weepinbell formed a green ball of energy and sends it towards the four opposing Pokémon sending them flying. Sora started growling as he had seen enough.

"Okay that's it! Pikachu! You use Thu-" Sora's words were cut.

"No Sora!" Kairi said taking her boyfriend's shoulder. "Pikachu might miss them and hit the Pokémon!"

"Pikachu," Pikachu nodded as he agreed.

"You're right," Sora groaned. "But what can we do without hurting any of them?"

"Popplio!" Popplio said making Sora look at her.

"You wanna battle?" Sora asked the Alola region starter.

"Pop," Popplio nodded. "Popplio, Pop, Popplio!"

"You're right, Popplio! Go for it!" Sora said as Popplio went into battle against Team Rocket's Pokémon. "Popplio! Use Bubble Beam!" Popplio fired her Bubble Beam attack hitting Arbok and Lickitung.

"Weezing! Weepinbell! Get that little runt!" James called out making James's Pokémon charge at the sea lion Pokémon.

"Aqua Jet!" Sora ordered making Popplio charge at them sending them back. "Now hit them with Disarming Voice!" Popplio fired sending the heart-shaped sound waves towards Weezing and Weepinbell. Arbok was about to move in with a vicious bite. "Ice Beam!" Popplio fired her Ice Beam hitting the cobra Pokémon and freezing most of the upper body. Popplio then clapped her flippers together as she started to evolve. "Popplio!"

"Popplio's evolving!" Kairi said.

"Pika," Pikachu said in bewilderment.

Team Rocket weren't expecting this to happen. Popplio stopped evolving as her new form has given her new frills around her body resembling a ballerina and her ears are long and had three sections. The end of the ears are tipped with white. The flippers and her tail are tipped with white as well.

"No way!" Sora said in disbelief.

"Popplio evolved into a Brionne!" Lana exclaimed.

"Brionne?" Sora questioned as he pulled out his Pokédex.

Brionne, the Pop Star Pokémon

The evolved form of Popplio

Type: Water

As if dancing, it artfully dodges the attacks of its enemies. All the while, it's busy forming a bunch of balloons to overwhelm its foes. It gets excited when it sees a dance it doesn't know. This hard worker practices diligently until it can learn that dance.

Sora smiled as he remembered how Rowlet and Litten evolved in his last battles; Litten into Torracat against Koga's Arbok and Rowlet into Dartrix along with Pikipek evolved into Trumbeak. He knew all three starters of Alola had evolved.

"Let's show off your dancing skills now!" Sora said to his newly evolved Brionne.

"Brionne," Brionne nodded.

"Aqua Jet!" Sora said as Brionne started doing a small dance before firing herself at the opposing Pokémon. Brionne's Aqua Jet hits Weezing and Weepinbell.

"Lickitung! Use Tackle!" Jessie ordered as Lickitung charges at the pop star Pokémon.

"Bubble Beam!" Sora ordered as Brionne fires Bubble Beam at the pink Pokémon. Licktung goes flying towards the cage and accidentally destroying the lock letting all the water Pokémon escape. Once they were all out, Sora knew that they were out of harm's way. "Now let's finish this! Pikachu! Thunderbolt attack!"

"Pikachu!" Pikachu said as he jumped off of Sora's shoulder and fired Thunderbolt shocking Team Rocket sending them flying.

"That's another plan that's gone down the drain," James groaned.

"I was sure that it was perfect this time," Jessie said.

"This was worth pee water, just like your other plans," Meowth said.

"It looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!"

Once Team Rocket was dealt with again, Blake and Veronica along with Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine made sure that none of the Pokémon were hurt.

"Looks like everything is okay now since Team Rocket is out of our hair again," Lillie said.

"For now anyway," Kiawe said.

"Thank you for saving the Pokémon," Blake said to Sora. "I have to admit seeing your Popplio evolve wasn't something I'd expect."

"That took me by surprise too," Sora said. "But Brionne deserves all the credit."

"Brionne," Brionne said.

"She did save the day," Kairi said putting her arms around Sora and kissing him on the cheek. "But it helps to have a good trainer like Sora."

"Oh, you," Sora said hugging her as she returned the hug. "You always know what to say."

"Well, what kind of girlfriend would that make me if I didn't support my boyfriend and his Pokémon?" Kairi playfully asked.

The Alolan nine watched as they beamed at the sight, while Sophocles rolled his eyes at the sight.

"I liked it better when they were denying it," Sophocles said.

On the very next day, Blake and Veronica put on the water show as the entire school had shown up. Sora and Kairi watched along with the teachers and the students as Squirtle and Brionne joined the performance. Mallow, Kiawe, Acerola, Lillie, Hapu, and Mina watched along the couple as Sophocles provided the special effects, Lana gave instructions to the Pokémon and Illima gave the narration. Blake and Veronica played their roles with Blake as the prince character. The show went on captivating the audience. Sora and Kairi were amazed by how Brionne had put on such a good performance.

"And with the evil sea witch defeated, the mermaid princess and the handsome prince declared their undying love for one another and they got happily married," Illima narrated. Sora wrapped his arm around Kairi. Kairi began to imagine it was her and Sora on stage with her as the mermaid and Sora as the prince and they gave each other an ever passionate kiss like the one Blake and Veronica were giving. "And of course, they lived happily ever after."

With the show concluded, everyone applauded as there weren't many dry eyes at the end. Once that was out of the way, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine prepared to depart towards Saffron City.

"Thank you again for not only saving the show, but for your Brionne helping out," Blake said.

"We simply don't know how to repay you," Veronica said.

"You don't have to do that," Sora said. "We're just happy to help out."

"Pikachu," Pikachu said.

Sora and his friends said their goodbyes to the couple and continued on with their journey. Sora took Kairi by the hand as they continued to make their way. Pikachu smiled at the sight along with the Alolan nine. And with Team Rocket's evil plan foiled once again, Sora's new Brionne will definitely make things more interesting.

And there you have it! All three starter Alola Pokémon had evolved. And if you're wondering if I'm going to do the same for the Kanto starters, well you have to wait and see. That's it for right now.