Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Sora's Triple Finish ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 41: Sora's Triple Finish!

As promised, the rest of the DigiDestined are making an appearance in this fic! Also, in this special chapter, all three Kanto starters will evolve in this! Also, to respond to a question I received about Charmander to disobey Sora like in the anime; no because Charmeleon will obey, but will still use Flamethrower on Sora.

Not too long since Sora's battle with Takuya, he and his friends took their leave as Takuya had become his rival. Sora and Tai continued to look into each other to the battle they had promised each other.

"Name the time and place," Sora said. "And how many?"

"Let's make it a triple battle," Tai proposed. "At the local park tomorrow. And bring your A-game."

"You're on, Tai," Sora said shaking his hand. Tai smirked at Sora as he smirked back at him. He, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine returned to the Pokémon Center for the night. Sora and his friends had their dinner in the mess hall and went to bed with full bellies.

Sora couldn't sleep for some reason. Kept thinking about Tai's challenge. He wondered what kind of Pokémon he had in store to use. He accessed his Pokédex and exchanged Dartrix, Haunter, and Butterfree for Bulbasaur, Lycanroc, and Krabby.

"Hey, Sora," Kairi called from the bunk bed below him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Kairi," Sora said looking down at her. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

"No. I was already awake," Kairi answered. "Are you nervous about battling that Tai guy?"

"No. I'm not," Sora responded. "I just wonder what kind of Pokémon he might use against me."

"It'll be fine, Sora," Kairi said standing up. "You already know I will always cheer for you. Win or lose, you'll always be a winner to me." With that said Kairi kissed Sora on the lips making him feel better. "Did that help?"

"Yes it did. That's why I love you so much," Sora said to his girlfriend. "Always so supportive and you always had the right thing to say." Sora felt better knowing he had such a supportive girlfriend.

"I love you too, Sora," Kairi said giving Sora one more kiss. "Get some sleep. We don't want you tired for that battle now do we?"

"You're right, Kairi," Sora said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Kairi said going back to bed. Sora decided to take Kairi's words to heart as he drifted off to sleep.

The very next morning, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine made it to the park where Tai said to meet. The group did find Tai and Kari; but they weren't alone. There were ten other kids with them.

One was a boy with light skin, his blonde hair combed down and he had blue eyes. He wore a black short-sleeved button-up shirt, wine-colored pants, and cream slip-on shoes.

One was a lightly tanned girl with her orange hair combed to the right and with Maroon eyes. She wore she wears a pink T-shirt with a yellow oval with light purple borders with two pointy tips, and the word "circle" in the chest. She also wears a wine-colored skirt, white socks, and gray and cerulean sneakers.

Another boy had light skin and short red hair and thick eyebrows, and dark hair. He wore a short-sleeved orange shirt with horizontal lines under an open green short-sleeved collared shirt. He also wears brown shorts and purple shoes with bright purple soles and a bright purple stripe motif.

There was another girl there, and she had long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a large cowgirl hat with a white drawstring. She wore a red midriff-baring tank top with yellow and white stripes, a brown string necklace with a golden pendant, light blue jeans held up by a brown belt with a golden buckle, and white shoes with brown soles.

There was another boy who seems to the oldest of the group he had dark blue hair that grew to chin length and dark eyes. He wore small oval glasses with silver frames. He wore dark blue short-sleeved button-up shirt with black pocket linings, cream pants and brown sneakers with cream soles and laces.

There was another boy and he had blonde hair and light skin and blue eyes. He wore a beige bucket hat. He also wore a yellow and teal long-sleeved shirt with a high collar, a pair of teal shorts, dark purple socks, green boots with grey soles.

Another was a boy with tanned skin, frizzy burgundy hair, and dark brown eyes. He wore a pair of goggles on his head. His goggles were oval shaped. He wore a blue short-sleeved open vest over a dark blue shirt with long sleeves, a thick white stripe across the chest and thin yellow stripes over and under it. He also wore dark brown shorts, dark blue socks, and orange and white boots.

There was a other girl and she had straight long purple hair and brown eyes. She also wore a pair of large round glasses. She also wore a pink short-sleeved overshirt over a red dress, dark blue shorts, dark blue socks, and pink slip-on shoes with white soles. She also wore a blue bandana on her head.

There was a small boy who appears to be the youngest in the group. He had light colored skin and a bowl cut haircut and green eyes. He wore a purple turtleneck sweater, grey pants, black socks, and brown and white slip-on shoes.

And there was one more boy and he had pale skin and had blue hair a little long reaching his shoulders. He even wore a gray uniform, both his shirt and pants. And he wore black shoes.

"So you decided to come along after all," Tai joked. "I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up, Ketchum!"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Sora said.

"Is that the kid you were telling us about?" The boy wearing the goggles asked. "He don't look like much to me."

"You should have seen him battle," Kari said. "He's pretty good."

"I can take your word for it, Kari," the blonde boy wearing the bucket hat said.

"Yeah, whatever," the goggled boy sneered.

"He won the P-1 Grand Prix, didn't he?" the boy with the blonde combed hair asked.

"That's what that Tommy kid said," Tai confirmed it. "And he beat Sabrina in a battle and won a Gym Badge."

"He's pretty good if he's won six Gym Badges already," the girl with the orange hair said.

"And he's pretty cute, though," the girl with the long brown hair said. Kairi puffed her cheeks in jealousy as Sophocles, Acerola, and Kiawe laughed. Kairi grabbed Sora by the arms glaring at her.

"Sorry, he's taken," Kairi said to her.

"I was just kidding," the girl said.

"So who are they?" Sora asked.

"These are friends of ours," Tai said.

"I'm Matt and this my little brother TK," the blonde boy introduced.

"Good to meet you," TK said.

"A pleasure to meet you. I am Izzy," with the thick eyebrows introduced himself.

"I'm Sara," the girl with the orange hair introduced.

"My name's Joe," the boy with the glasses introduced himself.

"I'm Mimi," the girl with the long brown hair introduced herself.

"The name's Davis. But you can me Davis," the boy with the goggles introduced himself making Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine laugh.

"So which is is?" Sora joked.

"My name's Ken," the boy with the blue hair introduced himself.

"My name is Yolei," the girl with the glasses introduced herself.

"My name is Cody. Good to meet you," the youngest boy introduced himself bowing his head.

"My name's Sora and this is my girlfriend Kairi and my best buddy Pikachu," Sora introduced.

"Very nice to meet you," Kairi said.

"Pikachu."

"My name's Lillie."

I am Illima."

"I'm Lana."

"I'm Kiawe."

"My name's Mallow."

I'm Sophocles."

"The name's Acerola."

"Mina."

"And I'm Hapu."

Everyone started to get to know one another as they all talked among each other. Sora and Kairi started with where they're from and how they both met each other. Tai and his friends were shocked to hear about her experience being kidnapped by Pokémon hunters just for letting a Caterpie escape and how Sora came along to rescue her. Each of the Alolan nine explained on how they met Sora and Kairi and why they're traveling with them.

"Now that's something," Tai said.

"Hard to believe that actually happened to you, Kairi," Sara said.

"I would have been a goner if Sora here didn't come along," Kairi said giving her hero a kiss on the cheek. Sora blushed as the Alolan nine ended up laughing, but he didn't care who saw it.

Sara, Mimi, Yolei, and Kari were pretty moved by Sora's bravery.

"Such a knight in shining armor," Sara said.

"So romantic," Mimi beamed.

"Sure is," Mallow agreed. "They're really a good pair together."

"Yeah," Mina said with a slight smile.

Everyone started to share their lunch getting to know each other. They all hit it off very, very well. Sora called out Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Krabby, and Lycanroc for the Pokémon food Kairi had specially made for them. Izzy was mighty amazed by the sight of Sora's Lycanroc.

"Propokus," Izzy said in disbelief. "A Lycanroc?"

"It sure us," Sora nodded.

"How can this be? This is not the Midday Form nor the Midnight Form! How did you come across this Lycanroc? And what form is it?" Izzy asked with curiosity.

"Dusk Form," Sora answered. "My Rockruff evolved when the sun was setting. And you're not gonna believe this; the setting sun was giving off a green flash."

"Amazing," Izzy said in awe. "You are right to say this: I don't believe it."

"It was quite a shock when we saw him," Hapu said.

Izzy observed Sora's Lycanroc with so much interest. He got out his laptop and analyzed Lycanroc. Kari took a picture of Sora's other Pokémon.

"Something for the album," Kari said.

"So you still game, Ketchum?" Tai asked. "I expect you to show me what you've got!"

"Same here, Tai!" Sora said as both trainers got into position for battle. Sora was going with Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle in this. Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine along with Lycanroc and Krabby were standing at Sora's side while, Matt, Davis, Ken, Sara, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, TK, Kari, Yolei, and Cody were all standing at Tai's side. Tai got his a Pokéball and two Ultra Balls ready.

"Now that the stage is set, let's get the show on the road, Ketchum!" Tai said smiling. "Let's see how you fair against my Dragon Warriors! Okay, Flame, Drake, and Dracaena! Go for it!" Tai threw all three balls as they let out three dragon-like Pokémon; two of which are the same, but stars swirls around one of them. The two dragon Pokémon had a small on the head and antennae to go with it. One was orange with turquoise at the wings, while the other was dark green with purple at the wings. The third Pokémon had the same coloration as Charmander, but it had two horns on the back of the head and it had a pair of wings that appears to be greenish blue. It was a little smaller than the two dragon Pokémon Tai had let out. What stood out about this one is that it had red stripe-like markings on its body. Sora took out his Pokédex and pointed it at them.

Charizard, the Flame Pokémon

The evolved form of Charmeleon

Type: Fire/Flying

Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.

Dragonite, the Dragon Pokémon

The evolved form of Dragonair

Type: Dragon/Flying

Dragonite is capable of circling the globe in just 16 hours. It is a kindhearted Pokémon that leads lost and foundering ships in a storm to the safety of land.

"Charizard and two Dragonite. This won't be easy, I know that," Sora said in this thoughts putting his Pokédex away. "Bulbasaur! Squirtle! Charmander! You guys ready?"

"Bulbasaur!/Charmander!/Squirtle!" all three said at once.

"Is he seriously going with all three of those?" Matt questioned. "They won't stand a chance against them."

"You're right, Matt. Both of Tai's Dragonite won't be bothered much by Fire, Grass, and Water Type attacks and all three of them don't seem to at a high enough level to beat them," Izzy said. "But will hand it to him that Squirtle is a wise choice against his Charizard."

"And his Charizard is going to fry that Bulbasaur into a crisp," Davis said.

"A Charizard and two Dragonite. This will be difficult to watch," Illima said with concern.

"Especially with Charizard being an evolutionary advantage over Charmander," Lillie added.

"And Grass, Fire, and Water Type attacks won't do much damage to those two Dragonite," Mina said.

"Sora won't find this easy," Kiawe added.

"Even if it's Squirtle against Charizard," Lana said.

"Okay! Bulbasaur, start up with Vine Whip! Charmander, use Fire Fang! Squirtle, use Aqua Tail!" Sora ordered as the three starter Pokémon of Kanto launched their attacks. Bulbasaur hits the dark green Dragonite and Squirtle hits the other Dragonite. Charmander launched towards Tai's Charizard.

"Flame, Drake, Dracaena! You all use Mega Punch!" Tai ordered as all three threw powerful punches at all three. Flame threw one on Charmander, Drake being a regular Dragonite threw on at Squirtle, and Dracaena being a Shiny Dragonite threw a punch at Bulbasaur.

All three of them were thrown to the ground, but they all stood back up. Charmander stared directly at Tai's Charizard.

"Charmander! You use Flamethrower on Charizard! Squirtle! You use Aqua Jet one the orange Dragonite! Bulbasaur! You use Razor Leaf on the green Dragonite!"

All three starters did as they were told, but the attacks didn't do much damage to them.

"All three of you! Mega Punch!" Tai called out as they threw their fists at the smaller Pokémon.

"Dodge it!" Sora called out. "Squirtle! Water Gun on Charizard!" Sora said as Squirtle fired Water Gun on Flame. Tai knew Squirtle had an edge over his Charizard due to Type, so he had to act fast.

"Drake! Thunderbolt on Squirtle!" Tai ordered as the regular Dragonite fired an electric attack from its antennas, hitting Squirtle in the process. "Dracaena! Use Ice Beam!" Dracaena fired Ice Beam to hit Squirtle, but then.

"Charmander, use Flamethrower to block out that Ice Beam!" Sora called out as Charmander fired his attack hitting the Ice Beam before it could reach Squirtle. The battle was a fierce one. Tai's group watched the small Pokémon still go at it even after taking such brusings.

"They're even tougher than any of us thought," TK said.

"Sora definitely isn't messing around," Ken said.

"Tai isn't either," Kari said. "I can tell my brother is enjoying this."

"I think he is too," TK said.

"Keep your head in the game, Sora," Kairi said. "Just give it what you've got."

"Pikachu," Pikachu said.

"Charmander! Dragon Claw! Squirtle! Aqua Tail! Bulbasaur! Vine Whip!" Sora ordered as Charmander swiped at Tai's Charizard, Bulbasaur whipped Dracaena, and Squirtle hit Drake with Aqua Tail. "Fire Fang! Aqua Jet! Tackle!" Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle charged towards the three dragon-like Pokémon when Tai gave the word.

"Try this one for size! Flame! Flamethrower! Drake! Thunderbolt! Dracaena! Ice Beam!" Tai ordered as his friends knew how it was gonna turn out.

"He's actually going for it," Mimi said.

"They're really in for it now," Cody said.

"And it looks like they'll need a lot medical attention after this one," Joe said.

"Now fire!" Tai called out as all three of Tai's Pokémon fired their attacks combining into a powerful beam.

"Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle! Get out of there!" Sora shouted as they all got hit by the devastating triple attack. Kairi watched in horror in the sight and the Alolan nine saw how powerful those three attacks were combined. Once the attack was over and done with, all three starters were down.

"Looks like it's over," Sophocles said.

"Sure is," Mina said.

"Sora had clearly lost this battle," Kiawe said.

"Guys! Wait! Look!" Lillie said pointing at the scene. Everyone wondered what she was talking about, but they saw that they were getting back on their feet.

Kari and the others couldn't believe it either.

"They really want to keep going after taking that blast?" Matt questioned.

"I have never seen such determination before," Izzy said.

Before anyone else could voice their own opinion, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle started to glow catching everyone completely off guard. Sora and Tai were especially surprised.

"What's going on?!" Davis asked.

"They're evolving!" TK said.

"All three at once?!" Yolei asked. "How is that possible, Izzy?!"

"It's not!" Izzy said.

"Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle," Kairi said in disbelief.

"Pikachu," Pikachu shared her shock along with Krabby and Lycanroc.

"Knew it was a matter of time when they evolve," Mallow said looking on.

All three starters stopped evolving at once as they all let out a loud yell.

"IVYSAUR!"

"CHARMELEON!"

"WARTORTLE!"

"I don't believe it," Tai said in his thoughts. "All three of his Pokémon evolved all at once. Just who is this guy?!"

"I don't believe it," Sora said in disbelief. He stared at his newly evolved Pokémon and he beamed at the sight. "This is so awesome! All three of you evolved at the same time! Ivysaur! Vine Whip! Wartortle! Aqua Jet! Charmeleon! Dragon Claw!" Sora's newly evolved Pokémon launched their attacks at Tai's Pokémon and they were even stronger than before.

"Did you see that?" Ken asked.

"I did," Davis said.

"They're even stronger after they evolved," Lana said.

"Sure have. But the battle isn't over yet," Illima said.

"Get them now!" Tai called out as Flame and the Dragonite went for Ivysaur, Charmeleon, and Wartortle. But they all avoided them. Ivysaur whipped at the Shiny Dragonite while Wartortle used Aqua Tail on the regular Dragonite. Flame leered into Charmeleon as he did Flame. The two Fire Types stared into each other's eyes like a standoff. "Mega Punch!" Flame threw its fist to land a hit.

"Dodge it!" Sora called out as Charmeleon moved to the right. "Use Slash!" Charmeleon slashed right Charizard, hitting it good. "Now let's try this triple finish! Ivysaur! Razor Leaf! Charmeleon! Flamethrower! Wartortle! Water Gun!" Ivysaur, Charmeleon, and Wartortle fired their attacks right at Tai's Pokémon. The combined attacks turned into a powerful tornado catching the opposing Pokémon in the vortex.

Everyone just stared in amazement as the attacks was actually hurting all three of them.

"Tai!" Sara called out.

"This is astounding," Izzy said in amazement.

The attacks had faded as all three of Tai's Pokémon fell to the ground. They all struggled to get back on their feet. Both Sora's and Tai's Pokémon were totally exhausted; Sora's from firing that triple combo and Tai's for the damage they took. They all stood there panting. Tai's Charizard grinned at Charmeleon before Flame and the two Dragonite fell back to the ground beaten.

"He actually beat Tai!" Sara exclaimed.

"That was so epic!" Davis said. "I didn't expect that to happen!"

"None of us did," Ken said.

"Sora had won!" Kairi cheered.

"Pi, Pikachu!" Pikachu also cheered as Lycanroc gave a loud howl and Krabby clamped his pincers.

"Good work, Sora!" Sophocles said.

"Once again, in the face of adversity you make a pretty big comeback," Illima said.

Tai was at a total loss for words as he couldn't believe what he had witnessed. He walked up to his three Pokémon.

"You guys okay?" Tai asked as they sat up and looked at him sadly. "You guys gave it everything you had. You'll always be winners to me." It made them feel better to hear that.

"You guys did great!" Sora said hugging his three newly evolved Pokémon.

"Charmeleon!" Charmeleon beamed as he fired Flamethrower right at Sora's face.

"Hey! Watch where you're breathing!" Sora exclaimed.

Tai walked up to Sora and took out his hand.

"Nice work, Ketchum," Tai said. "I knew you were good, but I had no idea you were full of surprises." Sora smiled and shook Tai's hand.

"You're not so bad yourself, Tai," Sora complemented. "If you ever want another battle; just let me know!"

"And I can hold you to that, Ketchum," Tai said with a smile.

The kids all knew Sora and Tai had become friends and rivals. Sora and Tai smiled as their handshake had ended. Joe healed up their Pokémon since he's working on becoming a Pokémon doctor. He didn't have to do that, but Joe insisted.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine stand before Tai, Kari, and their friends just outside of Saffron City.

"The next Gym is located on Cinnabar Island. So you might win a badge from there," Izzy said.

"Thanks a lot," Sora said.

"That is very helpful to us," Kairi said.

"Promise that you'll keep in touch?" Tai asked.

"Sure thing," Sora said. "Until we meet again." Sora and Tai shook hands. The two groups went their separate ways as they continued on with their journey and set off for Cinnabar Island for Sora to win his seventh Gym Badge. As the group made it to the outskirts of the city, they spotted a couple being attacked by a rogue Scyther.

"Look!" Kairi called out.

"Those two are in trouble!" Sora exclaimed.

"We've got to do something!" Sophocles said.

"Right," Sora said as he took out his Pokéball and threw it. "Okay, Charmeleon, go!" The Pokéball let's Charmeleon out as he went right in front of Scyther. "Slash!" Sora ordered. Charmeleon swiped his claw right at the wild mantis Pokémon. Scyther used its bladed arm to block the attack. "Dragon Claw!" Charmeleon swiped at the wild Scyther knocking it down. Scyther gets back up and used Night Slash to take a swipe at Charmeleon. Charmeleon ducks out of the way before the move could hit. "Flamethrower!" Charmeleon fired Flamethrower right at the rogue Scyther. Sora threw a Pokéball at the wild Scyther. The Pokéball wobbles around and around as Scyther tries to struggle to get out. Stars swirls around the Pokéball confirming the catch. "Gothcha! I got me a Scyther!"

Sora's Pokédex starts buzzing asking him if he wants to keep Scyther with him or send it to Professor Oak's lab. Sora decides to send Scyther to Professor Oak.

"Thank you for helping us out like that," the young man said gratefully.

"You were just lucky we were in the area. But what happened and why was Scyther attacking you like that?" Sora asked.

"No idea," the young woman answered.

"We were just enjoying our date when that Scyther came out and attacked us for no reason," the young man explained. He turned to his girlfriend and embraced her. "Are you alright?"

"I am. To be completely honest, I was so scared. I thought we were going to die!" the young woman sobbed.

"So did I! I love you so very much!" the young man said still hugging his girlfriend.

"Maybe we should leave," Sora said as Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine all agreed. "Glad that you're okay, though."

"Thanks again!" the couple waved at the group.

Sora felt satisfied with himself. Not only he caught himself a wild Scyther, but three of his Pokémon all evolved all at once. Sora took Kairi's hand as they kept walking. Pikachu and Charmeleon smiled sweetly at his trainer and his girlfriend as well as the Alolan nine. Also he had made new friends in the process. They all had a feeling that they'll see them again soon.

Over to Team Rocket, Jessie, James, and Meowth continues their search for Sora and his Pikachu in their hot air balloon. James had Weepinbell out as he's watering his Pokémon.

"How is ot that we have lost track of thos kids again?" Jessie groaned.

"We got set back for another few days," Meowth said. "And we're in luck too! Look!"

Jessie looked through her binoculars and saw them.

"Twerp ho!" Jessie said. "Land this thing and we'll go after them!"

"Aye, aye!" Meowth and James said. As soon as they landed, they're approached by a trainer with flycather-like Pokémon with him. It was loke Weepinbell, but it has its mouth upwards with a leaf at the mouth and and its eyes are located under the mouth. It also has a two large leaves and a vine attached to the mouth coming from the leaf with a bulb at the end.

"Hey you! The blue-haired guy with the Weepinbell!" the trainer called out. "How long have you been keeping that Weepinbell?"

"Huh? For a couple of months, maybe?" James answered. "Why?"

"I wanna see how well you took care of that Weepinbell," he explained. "And it'll be up against my Victreebel!" Victreebel screeched as it looked directly at James's Weepinbell.

"Well, uh... um..." James stammered trying to look for an excuse. But Jessie spoke up for him.

"We are presently busy at the moment," Jessie said.

"What? Afraid that your boyfriend will lose?" he taunted.

"He's/I"m not my/her boyfriend!" They both said at once.

"Come on! You and me! Right here! Right now!" he said.

"Fine! You're on!" James said looking at his Weepinbell. "Are you ready, Weepinbell?"

"Bell, Bell!" Weepinbell answered.

"Now that's more like it! Victreebel! Go!" He said sending out his Victreebel.

"Weepinbell! Vine Whip!" James ordered as Weepinbell sent out Vine Whip to hit Victreebel.

"You use Vine Whip!" Victreebel's trainer ordered as Victreebel swung its vine at Weepinbell. "Now use Sludge Bomb!" Victreebel fired a huge ball of sludge at Weepinbell.

"Fight back with Razor Leaf!" James called out as Weepinbell fired Razor Leaf at its evolved form.

"You show them what a real Razor Leaf looks like!" Victreebel's trainer said as Victreebel obliged sending out Razor Leaf at Weepinbel. "Finish it with Leaf Blade!" Victreebell charged at Weepinbell with Leaf Blade striking Jame's Weepinbell, knocking it out.

"My Weepinbell! Are you okay, my friend?" James asked with concern.

"Weepinbell," Weepinbell answered.

"You did great raising Weepinbell, but it's still not strong enough," the young man said digging through his pocket. He pulled out green elliptical-shape stone on which the shape of a leaf is engraved. "But it looks ready to evolve. Take this Leaf Stone."

"Thanks," James said taking the Leaf Stone. James held the stone to Weepinbell as it started to evolve. James's Weepinbell was now a Victreebel. "Now I have my own Victreebel! It least it wasn't a total loss!" James beamed as Victreebel snatched James's head. James struggles to get loose. "Don't eat my head! You don't know where my head's been!"

"We should cut the chapter right here and start our planning our next scheme," Jessie deadpanned.

And there you have it! Sora and James now have new Pokémon! But what kind of dastardly plot does Team Rocket have in store for Sora and his friends? Keep reading and find out.