Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ The Bridge Bike Gang ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 42: The Bridge Bike Gang

A few days had passed since Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle had evolved and Sora caught a Scyther as they continued towards their destination to Cinnabar Island for Sora's next Gym battle.

Over to Riku, Naminé, and Eevee, it was a rainy day as they went into a cave.

"We should head in there!" Naminé said.

"We've gotta get out of the rain before catch a cold," Riku agreed.

"Eevee!"

Riku, Naminé, and Eevee went into the cave and out of the rain and they saw that it already occupied by three other kids. They all looked at the three as Eevee shook himself dry.

One is a young boy with light skin, light brown hair and light red eyes. He also wore a blue hooded shirt over a white t-shirt, with long gray shorts, yellow wristbands on his hands, and green converse sneakers. He also wore yellow goggles over his forehead. He had a Charmeleon on his side.

Another is a young boy with tanned skin, short blue hair and gray eyes. He also wore a sleeveless orange vest with a zipper over a black t-shirt, brown pants, black socks, gray and yellow shoes with white soles, and white wrist bands.

Another is a girl fair skin, purple eyes, and ginger shoulder-length hair worn up in a ponytail held by a blue hair tie. She wore a turquoise-turtlenecked T-shirt with a broken heart on the front, with short button-fly blue jeans, red wrist bands, white socks, red steel-toed sneakers, and buckles around her waist and leg. She also had a Pokéball on her belt.

The three kids spotted Riku, Naminé, and Eevee as they approached them. They all look directly at him and his Eevee.

"We were in here, first!" the girl snapped at them. "So get lost!"

"We have every right to be here as you do! And there's plenty of room!" Riku snapped back.

"Now you just listen here you-!" the girl was about to advance on him.

"Leave them alone!" the boy with the orange vest said. "He's right. There is plenty of room here. It's a big cave!"

The girl growled as she glared at him.

"Fine! You can stay! Just don't touch me or anything!" the girl said sourly.

The two boys sighed as they adverted their attention to Riku and and Naminé.

"Sorry about her. She's not exactly the friendliest person you'll meet," the boy with the goggles said.

"I've met ruder," Riku said.

"It's nothing to worry about, really," Naminé added.

"Eevee."

"By the looks of the rain outside, it's going to be an all nighter. And since we're going to be here a while, we should get to know each other a bit. My name is Takato. And this is my Charmeleon, Guil."

"Charmeleon!"

"My name is Henry. And miss sourpuss over there is Rika," Henry introduced.

"Good to meet you," Naminé said. "I'm Naminé."

"The name's Riku," he introduced himself. "Eevee here is my partner.

"Eev," Eevee said.

Guil went over to Riku's Eevee and sniffed the smaller Pokémon. Guil smiled at Eevee as Eevee just looked at the Charmeleon.

Riku and Naminé went to where the three kids are and sat down.

"So what brings you out here?" Takato asked.

"We're on a journey of our own," Riku said. "It was just me and Eevee and my other Pokémon at first."

"I tagged along for the trip," Naminé said smiling. She glances over to Takato's Charmeleon who was trying to play with Eevee; But the little fox Pokémon had no interest in playing. "Your Charmeleon seems rather friendly."

"Guil has been like that ever since he was a little Charmander. Had him since the day he hatched from an egg I found," Takato explained. "I thought for sure, his personality would change after evolving."

"That tends to happen from time to time," Riku said.

"That's true," Henry said He looked at Riku's Eevee and right at Riku for they share the same hairstyle. "How long did you have that Eevee?"

"Over a year. We've been together since the day we met," Riku explained.

"Eevee!" Eevee chirped.

"Where did you come from originally?" Henry asked.

"Iki Town. It's located on Mele Mele Island in the Alola region," Riku explained.

"You're a long way from home," Takato said. "What about you, Naminé?"

"I came from Saffron City. I went on a journey myself and then I met Riku on Porta Vista beach when two bullies were playing keep away with my sketchbook. And Riku got it back for me," Naminé said as Riku was blushing.

"I didn't do anything special. I was just passing by and lent a hand to help you," Riku said blushing.

Takato and Henry both looked at each other and nodded to each other. Riku just rolled her eyes at the two boys. Guil looked at Takato and Henry wondered what it was about. He turned to Eevee and bent to him.

"What is that about?" - Guil subtitle.

"Something you'll understand when you grow up just a little." - Eevee subtitle.

Guil looked at Eevee not getting what he was talking about.

"But I am grown up." - Guil subtitle.

"Growing up and evolving isn't really the same thing, kid. Evolution dosen't equal maturity. I may not be an evolved Pokémon, but I know enough. Try to take that to heart." - Eevee subtitle.

Guil looked at Eevee with the innocent expression on his face.

Riku and Naminé talked with Takato, Henry, and Rika (in her own way) throughout the night until they feel right to sleep. The rain had stopped in the next morning. The leaves sparkled with the drops as the sun was raising. Riku, Naminé, Eevee, Takato, Henry, Rika, and Guil all stepped out of the cave.

"It sure has been a bad one last night, but it's such a beautiful morning," Naminé said. Riku looked over to Naminé and smiled.

"Not as much as you," Riku said in his thoughts. He shook his head realized what he was thinking. "Great! I'm starting to be like Sora!"

Naminé turned to Riku looking at her with a tinge of pink on his face.

"Are you okay, Riku?" Naminé asked concerned.

"I-I'm fine," Riku said still blushing.

"Are you sure? You're not sick or anything are you?" Naminé asked.

"N-no, I'm fine!" Riku defended. Naminé wasn't buying it. Naminé pressed her forehead against Riku's forehead. Riku was getting redder feeling her forehead against his. Takato and Henry nodded again with Eevee smiling. Guil was slightly confused and Rika rolled her eyes again.

"You don't seem to have a fever," Naminé confirmed. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yeah," Riku answered.

"That's good," Naminé smiled.

"Is it just me or is there something going on between those those two?" Takato asked in a whisper.

"We shouldn't pry into their love life," Henry said also in a whisper. "We should leave them be. And besides, don't you have a crush on that one girl, Jeri?"

Takato's face turned red as Guil was laughing at his trainer's red face. Takato turned to his Charmeleon with a scowling look.

"What are you looking at?" Takato hissed.

Meanwhile, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine were walking down the streets of an unknown city when they came along a very familiar face.

"Harold!" Sora and Kairi recognized.

Harold turned to see the couple and his face lights up with joy happy to see his two friends again.

"Sora! Kairi! What a very happy surprise!" Harold exclaimed. "I haven't seen you two in a long time!" Harold ran up to them and hugged them tight. He spotted Pikachu as well. "And Pikachu! You're keeping these two out of trouble I trust?"

"Pika, Pika!" Pikachu answered.

"It's good to see you, Harold!" Sora said. "How are things going for you since we last saw you?"

"Well, you'd be surprised to hear that I don't get easily lost anymore. And I attended Pokémon medical school in several months," Harold explained. "But enough about me. What's new with you?" Sora and Kairi smiled as the Alolan nine walked up to him.

"Funny you should ask," Sora said taking Kairi's hand.

Sora and Kairi introduced Harold to their friends and told him about the adventures they all shared since they parted ways with Harold. Sora started with with battle at the Vermilion City Gym and how they met the Alolan nine. And how Sora won badges at Celadon City, Fushia City, and just recently, Saffron City. Harold was glad to hear that Sora and Kairi were now a couple and was pleased to meet the Alolan nine.

"Sora and Kairi told us quite about you," Lillie said.

"I'm glad to hear Sora and Kairi have been well. But how is Bulbasaur doing? Are you taking good care of him?" Harold asked as Sora smiled and took out Ivysaur's Pokéball.

"Why don't you ask him, yourself?" Sora said letting Ivysaur out. Harold was wildly surprised to see Sora's Ivysaur in front of him.

"Bulbasaur! You evolved! How long ago?!" Harold exclaimed.

"Just a few days ago. Anyway, what are you doing here?" Sora asked.

"As I already said, I have been attending Pokémon medical school. And when I graduated, I have been traveling around the Kanto and Johto regions helping all sorts of Pokémon. As I have been traveling, I met a lot of people; meeting with old friends and meeting new people. And that's what got me to run into you," Harold explained.

"Where were you lately?" Kairi asked.

"Well, several days ago, I stopped by Porta Vista and stopped by a place called "Danny's Bay of Burgers" and I met a kid who looked like you. When he asked me if I knew you, I told him that I'm a friend of yours, so he dragged me back to his house."

"You met my cousin?" Sora asked.

"Yeah. Him and his two friends. In fact, your aunt treated me like part of the family," Harold said.

"But what brings you here now?" Sora asked.

"Why don't you all come with me to the local Pokémon Center?" Harold asked.

As the group made it to the Pokémon Center Harold took them right to Nurse Joy.

"Joy! I've brought someone to help us out!" Harold said.

"How wonderful!" Nurse Joy beamed. Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine were at a loss.

"Harold, is there something you'd like to explain to us?" Sora asked.

"Well..." Harold said. Nurse Joy took out a small white paper bag on a tray.

"It was my idea actually. I need someone to deliver this medicine to a sick Pokémon over to the Pokémon Center in Sunny Town. I would go myself, normally, but I'm too busy attending to the sick Pokémon here," Nurse Joy said.

"And I would love to make the delivery for her myself, but she's terribly short-handed and my assistance is needed here. So I went out looking for someone to make the delivery. I'm sorry for putting this on all of you like this, but can you help us out?" Harold asked.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine all looked among themselves and all nodded as they agreed to help out.

"Sure thing, Harold," Sora said.

"We would be glad to help," Kairi said.

"You could have said something a lot sooner," Kiawe said.

"But we wouldn't leave a sick Pokémon hanging," Mallow said.

The rest of the Alolan nine all pitched in making Nurse Joy and Harold relieved.

"Thank you all so very much! You have no idea how much this means to us!" Nurse Joy beamed.

"But there's only one question on the matter. How are we gonna get there?" Sophocles asked.

"You can all get there by bicycle," Harold said.

"By bicycle?" Everyone questioned.

"Well the thing is, the bridge that goes all the way to Sunny Town isn't finished yet; but there's a path you can take by bike," Harold said.

"But can't we just walk across?" Acerola asked.

"Not an option. We have no idea how many miles it is, and I think it'll be too late for the Pokémon there, and it'll be night before we get there," Illima said.

"I could make the long trip there myself," Hapu said.

"I wouldn't recommend it," Illima warned. "Don't you remember the accident Mudsdale got into yesterday?"

Hapu thought for a moment and then remembered how Sophocles pulled a prank on Sora and Kairi, making Sora fall back as he was about to kiss Kairi on the lips and pushed Turtonator right into Mudsdale making them tumble over a hill, giving a sprang on Mudsdale's left leg.

"Oh yeah." Hapu remembered and glares at Sophocles.

"I said sorry, didn't I? I didn't know what would happen!" Sophocles defended.

"Also, Lillie's Ponyta can't gallop all the way there," Kiawe said as Lillie hung her head and sighed.

"So it's by bike it is," Sora said.

"And I know just the place," Harold said. He led the group to the local bike shop, he explained to the owner that they need bicycles for them as quick as possible for it was a medical emergency. The shop owner understood and recommended three bikes to them. One was built for one for five people, one built for four, and a tandem bicycle. Everyone thanked the shop owner for his understanding. Sora, Kairi, Lillie, Illima, and Mallow shared the bike for five. Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles, and Mina shared the bike for four. Hapu and Acerola shared the tandem bike as the rode to reach Sunny Town.

"This is really fun, doncha think?" Mallow said.

"It's really easy once you get the hang of it!" Sophocles added.

"You sound like you never rode a bike before," Sora pointed out.

"It's normally Ride Pokémon we travel by," Kiawe said.

"Oh yeah, that's right," Sora remembered as he rode on his Tauros before. Despite the shaky ride it turned into, it was enjoyable. Unknown to the group, Team Rocket manages to catch up to them. They're in a inflatable boat with James doing the paddling.

"There they are! They're riding on the biking path to cross that bridge," Meowth said.

"We have them right where we want them," Jessie said.

"It's not like the place is new to us or anything," James said.

"This place brings back so many wonderful memories. You could almost call it our hometown. Don't you agree, James?" Jessie asked.

"I do! We have our own home field advantage!" James said.

"James! Prepare to attack!" Jessie gave the word.

"I'm kinda busy doing all the paddling!" James shot at her.

"Does anyone wonder how many stories they have in their past?" Meowth asked.

Over to Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine, they were having themselves a small break since they were thirsty.

"Quite a workout!" Hapu said.

"It was a good thing Harold was able to pull some strings for us," Mallow said.

"And that shopkeeper was super nice and understanding too!" Lana added.

"Harold has come a long way since we last saw him," Sora said.

"Sure have. He's grown even more responsible as a Pokémon doctor," Kairi said.

"Pikachu," Pikachu said.

Everyone got back into positions of their temporary transportations.

"Now let's hit the road," Sora said as he heard something coming towards them. "Huh? What is that?"

The group saw a bicycle gang approaching them.

"Who are they?" Lana asked scared.

"It looks like a bicycle gang," Sora answered. "We should get going while the getting's good."

Unfortunately, it was too late for that when the gang quickly surrounded the group like sharks over a dead whale.

One biker who has red hair and an orange streak riding a bike with a Zapdos cover. He wore a black vest and black pants and a white bandana.

"Well, well, well, I don't think we've seen you here before," the biker said.

"We're not really not from around here. So we'll be making on pur way. So bye!" Sora said as he and his friends were about to take off.

"Hold it!" the biker called out stopping them cold. "We don't plan on crossing this bridge without a proper introduction." The bike gang all agreed.

"Introductions is what you want? Then an introduction you will have. I'm Sora and this is Kairi. Over there are Lillie, Illima, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Acerola, Mina, and Hapu. Well now that has been taken care of, we'll be on our way," Sora said quickly. "So have your people call my people."

"See ya later!" Everyone said all at once.

"That's not what I meant!" the biker leader exclaimed.

A young woman stepped off her bike. She had dark green hair and purple eyes. She wore a black leather vest and a midriff-baring dark magenta top, a black leather skirt, black kneepads, and black and yellow sneakers with red laces.

"When we say introduction, we mean a Pokémon battle," she corrected.

"Oh. Then by all means let's make this a quick one!" Sora said. Everyone stood on opposite sides as they got ready for the battle. "You guys are gonna be sorry that you picked a fight with us."

"You think you can play with the big boys?" the biker leader asked taking out his Pokéball. "I'll send you home crying to your mommy. Golem! Go!" He threw his Pokéball and it lets out a large rocky Pokémon. Its head, arms, and legs come right out the boulder body. Sora took out his Pokédex and pointed at the Pokémon.

Golem, the Megaton Pokémon

The evolved form of Graveler

Type: Rock/Ground

Golem live up on mountains. If there is a large earthquake, these Pokémon will come rolling down off the mountains en masse to the foothills below.

"So it's a Rock and Ground Type you're sending me, huh? This one will make you all wet! Go Krabby!" Sora took out Krabby's Pokéball and threw it. The Pokéball let's Krabby out for his very first battle.

"This is the first time Sora is using Krabby for this battle, right?" Mallow asked.

"It is. And I don't think Krabby is at a high enough level to take on that Golem," Kairi said worriedly.

"You're his girlfriend. You should know he'll bounce right back if he's a a slam," Kiawe said.

"Right," Kairi nodded.

"Krabby! Crabhammer!" Sora ordered as Krabby pounded on Golem's shell. "Now use Bubble!" Krabby shot a barrage of bubbles at Golem, but the large Pokémon just stood taking the hit.

"Your Krabby needs some work! My Golem isn't afraid of getting wet! And that weak Crabhammer wasn't even enough to crack its shell!" Sora growled as he knew he was right. Krabby is too inexperienced for battle. "Golem! Rollout attack!" Golem rolled into a ball and sent Krabby right back at Sora's feet.

"Krabby! You okay?" Sora asked. Krabby nodded in response knowing he lost his first battle. "I'm the one who should be sorry, buddy. I put you in without thinking. You should rest up." Sora called Krabby back to his Pokéball and pulls out another. "Okay Charmeleon! It's your turn!" Sora threw the Pokéball unleashing Charmeleon.

"Charmeleon!"

"You must have rocks in that spiky head of yours," the biker leader taunted. "You should know my Golem is going to put out your puny Charmeleon's fire!"

"You're right about Type! But this will only make the battle even more fun!" Sora called out. "Use Dragon Claw!"

"Char!" Charmeleon swiped at Golem, it little damage to the large Pokémon.

"Use Fire Fang!" Sora ordered as Charmeleon bit one of Golem's legs.

"Don't think you're going to heat things up! Rock Throw!" the biker leader called out as Golem hurled some rocks at Charmeleon. The flame Pokémon dodged out the way before the rocks could hit.

"Use Flamethrower now!" Sora called out as Charmeleon fired Flamethrower at Golem. Golem's body started to glow indicating how hot it is. "Turn up the heat! Give that Golem more than it could handle!" Charmeleon increased the power of his attack.

"Golem! Rollout now!" the biker leader called out. Golem rolled towards Charmeleon leaving behind a cinged trail behind it. Charmeleon stepped out of the way. Golem was now a huge fireball causing some burns on some of the gang members. "Golem, return!" the biker leader said calling Golem back. As soon as Golem was back inside its Pokéball, it became to hot to touch. "Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!"

"Good job Charmeleon! You really heated things up!" Sora said to Charmeleon. Charmeleon smiled and threw Flamethrower on Sora's face once again. "Will you quit doing that?!" Charmeleon laughed as Sora really got burned.

The leading biker chick stepped up.

"Now it's my turn to show you," she said taking out a Pokéball and throwing it. "Cloyster! Go!"

"Let's make this a water fight!" Lana stepped up.

"You battle? This will be quick!" she said.

"I'll give you a quick one all right," Lana said taking out her Dive Ball and threw it. "Gyarados! Go in!" The Dive Ball lets out Gyarados as it roared entering battle. Her Cloyster suddenly started shaking as Gyarados's Intimidation ability kicked in.

"What you afraid of? Take down that wimpy Gyarados! Spike Cannon!" the biker chick ordered as it fired at Gyarados.

"Dragon Rage!" Lana ordered. Gyarados fired its Dragon Rage as it gets passed the spikes and hitting Cloyster good. "Now use Ice Fang!" Gyarados came towards her Cloyster, taking it in its jaws. Gyrados slammed Cloyster to the ground. "Now use Dragon Pulse!" Gyarados fired the attack from its gaping mouth and hits Cloyster, knocking it out. "Who's the wimp now?"

"Why you little-!" she scowled. She had no idea Lana was so strong by the way she handled that Gyarados. Sora was even surprised by the sight since she caught it after evolving. She called Cloyster back still scowling at Lana. Suddenly, sirens are heard in the background.

"Now what?" Sora asked disdained.

It turns out to be Team Rocket riding in on unicycles with Jessie wearing a yellow shirt, a purple pearl necklace, and black pants with black shoes. Jessie also wore sunglasses. James was wearing the exact same thing except the shirt he wore was red. Meowth came in dressed as a circus ringmaster and holds a whip in his paw like a lion tamer.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!"

"Tyra, it's been a while," Jessie greeted taking off her sunglasses.

"Big Jess!" Tyra beamed.

"You're looking good as ever, Chopper," James also greeted taking off his sunglasses.

"Little Jim!" Chopper also beamed.

"Big Jess and Little Jim?" Sora asked confused.

Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine were just as confused.

"Well, if you must know, we have ourselves a bad reputation back in the old days," Jessie said.

"You were Chainer Jessie! Big Jess was so cool swinging her chain around while she rode her bicycle!" Tyra said still beaming.

"And there was Trainer James! Little Jim was the only one in the gang who had to use training wheels," Chopper said.

"Oooookayyyy," Sora said.

"We haven't seen you in years! What have you been doing with your lives, lately?" Tyra asked.

"Well, after we left, we joined up with Team Rocket," Jessie said.

"Team Rocket!" Chopper and Tyra said dreamily.

"And we have a little pest problem," Jessie said taking a look over to Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine.

"I am not liking how this will turn out," Sophocles said.

"Me neither," Lillie added.

"These brats have been foiling our plans," Jessie said.

"We'd do anything for Big Jess and Little Jim!" Chopper said.

"You can help us capture all their Pokémon!" Meowth said as the gang was about to advance on them.

"Crap!" Sora gasped.

"Run for it!" Kiawe said as everyone were about to get back to riding. Suddenly, a squad of the local police started to arrive. The bike gand and Team Rocket started to retreat. The police stopped right at where Sora and his friends were at.

"What are you all think you're doing causing trouble on this bridge?" Officer Jenny asked sternly.

"We weren't causing any trouble, honest!" Sora said waving his hands.

"We were just trying to deliver some medicine to the Pokémon Center in Sunny Town," Kairi said.

"Medicine?" Officer Jenny asked.

"We have it right here, officer," Illima said taking the medicine out of Sora's backpack and shows it to her.

"The Nurse Joy there sent us to make the delivery and that bike gang showed up and challenged us to a battle," Lillie said.

"Well it checks out," Officer Jenny said. "I'll be giving you an escort, since you need to get there."

"Thank you," Mallow said smiling.

Officer Jenny was about to start to escort the group when her radio goes off. Officer Jenny answers.

"This is unit 303," she said listening. "I'm on my way." She turned to them. "There has been an accident, I'll have to go."

"It's no big deal. We can be fine on our own," Sora said.

"Okay, kids. Just be careful," Officer Jenny told them.

"Thanks," Everyone all said.

"Now let's get back to what we were doing before we were so rudely interrupted," Sora said as everyone got back into their positions.

"You're right, Sora! A sick Pokémon is counting on us!" Lillie said.

"Come on!" Hapu said.

"Let's get a move on!" Kiawe said.

"Step on it!" Sophocles said.

"Let's the peddle to the meddle!" Mallow said.

"Yeah," Mina said.

Everyone started peddling as a fierce storm is fastly approaching.

"Pick up the pace, guys! It's getting worse by the minute!" Sora called out to his friends as they started to go faster.

Elsewhere, Team Rocket and the bikers are watching Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine ride through the storm. Team Rocket looked at them like they were crazy.

"They're riding through the storm!" James said looking through the binoculars.

"They're not serious, are they?" Jessie asked.

"I knew those kids were all wet. That wind could blow them right off the bridge," Meowth said.

"They must be crazy. Makes me glad we're inside," James said.

"Big Jess!" Tyra called.

"Little Jim!" Chopper called.

Jessie and James turned to see their old gang behind them.

"We know you wanna be out there! You can ride through a storm twice this intense!" Chopper said.

James was absolutely worried now.

"I could?" James asked trying to hide his fears.

"Big Jess! Lead us to the eye of the storm and teach us how to ride Big Jess style!" Tyra said.

"Show the the whole gang how to really ride!" Chopper and Tyra both said at once as the gang looked at them starry eyed. Jessie and James were definitely scared now. They didn't want to let their old gang down, but they couldn't have think they could survive.

"You're not of the storm, are ya?" Chopper asked causing James to regain his luster.

"I'm not! I just wish I had my training wheels with me!" James answered feeling confident.

"What about you, Big Jess?" Tyra asked.

"We could die out there. But when we do die, I'll feel better leaving behind a beautiful corpse. I guess I have no choice," Jessie said in her thoughts. "Alright then! Let's show you kids what riding is all about!"

"I wish I could go with you," Meowth said sarcastically.

"Meowth! We'd never leave you behind!" Chopper said taking the cat Pokémon by the paws.

"Shit!" Meowth said in his thoughts.

Over to the Pokémon Center in Sunny Town, the Nurse Joy there had recieved a call from Harold.

"The medicine still hasn't arrived," Nurse Joy said.

"But it should have been there, by now," Harold said.

"Maybe they won't get through the storm," Nurse Joy said.

She looked over to the sick Shellder and saw the condition was getting worse.

"I'll call again in a little while to check. Until then, I'll do what I can to help your sister here," Harold said hanging up. "Sora. Don't let me down."

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine rode through the fierce storm as the winds grew stronger and stronger. They approached the drawbridge as it rises as a ship comes in.

"No! Not now! Not now!" Sora exclaimed.

"We'll have to wait until it closes," Mina said.

"We can't wait! That Pokémon might be running out of time! And that's what we don't have!" Illima said.

"Illima's right! We have to get through!" Sora said.

On the other side of the drawbridge, Team Rocket brought their unicycles and got ready to ride.

"I can't belive we're actually doing this," Jessie said.

"A Pikachu can't be worth this," James said.

"Hey look there!" Meowth said making Jessie and James look at the raising drawbridge. "They can't get passed that!"

"Hang in there, Little Jim!" Chopper cheered.

"Show them what you can do, Big Jess!" Tyra added as the rest of the gang cheered.

"Do we really have to do this?" Jessie asked hanging her head.

"I guess so," James answered also hanging his head.

Sora and his friends kept going as the drawbridge was getting gloser to be fully opened. Team Rocket did the same thing riding their unicycles. They all made an epic jump and bounced on Team Rocket giving them the extra boost they need.

"Team Rocket is splashing down again!" Team Rocket fall into the water. The ship coming in went through the drawbridge.

"We made it!" Sora shouted out.

"I thought we weren't going to make it," Kiawe said.

"What was that we bounced off of?" Acerola asked.

"Who knows?" Hapu asked.

"Look up ahead!" Sophocles exclaimed.

"Crap," Sora groaned. "Them again."

"Alright, now you have to battle us," Chopper said.

"Seriously! Is that what you care about?! We're on a very important mission delivering medicine to a sick Pokémon, if you don't mind?" Sora snapped at him.

"What?" Chopper asked in disbelief.

"Is that why you're out here in the storm?" Tyra asked.

"That's what we were doing when you guys showed up," Mallow said.

"Now that's a real biker, for ya!" Chopper said moved by their tale. "Come on, you guys! We're gonna take them there in style!"

"YEAH!"

Everyone rode right to Sunny Town as it had stopped raining.

"Don't worry, Sora! We'll clear the way for ya!" Chopper said.

Nurse Joy stood out worried hoping they would make it in time. But that wishful thinking became a reality as they had finally arrived.

"Sorry we're late! We have the medicine right here!" Sora said taking out the medicine and handing it to her.

"You made it through a storm like this! This little Shellder is going to be just fine!" Nurse Joy poured the medicine into the water tank. Once Shellder was exposed to it, its health returned to normal.

"We're just glad to help out," Sora said smiling knowing that they had saved a Pokémon's life. Kairi made contact to the Pokémon Center in the previous town and Harold answered.

"Kairi! Is the Shellder there doing okay?" Harold asked.

"Shellder is doing great!" Kairi answered. "We're just sorry we made you worry so much."

"That's no problem. I'm just glad that I picked the right people for the job. And thank you so much for the help," Harold said.

Everyone celebrated their success.

"From now on, we're calling you Storm King Sora!" Chopper announced.

"And Storm Queen Kairi!" Tyra added.

" Storm King Sora and Storm Queen Kairi?" Sora and Kairi asked confused.

"They all made up their minds," Illima said.

"But there's one thing that's not sitting with me right now," Sora pointed out.

"And what's that?" Kairi asked her boyfriend.

"Whatever happened to Team Rocket?" Sora asked.

"Since you mentioned it, I have no idea," Mallow said.

Everyone stayed for the night and set off in the next morning. The bike gang now had new heroes to look up to and everyone was happy; except for Team Rocket.

Elsewhere, Takuya, Koji, Kouichi, Tommy, Zoe, JP, Mime Jr., and Munchlax were walking down a path when they saw something come out of the water. They watched the two adults and Meowth cycling on the beach covered with seaweed.

"This is a vicious cycle," Team Rocket groaned.

"Jeez, what happened to them?" Takuya asked.

"No idea," JP said.

They decided not to dwell on it as they continued on with their own journey.