Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ The Kangaskhan Kids ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 44: The Kangaskhan Kids

A day had passed since the group had left Stone Town, and by then, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine got to know Takato and his Charmeleon Guil along with Henry and Rika. Takato asked if he knew Riku and he, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all explained how they all knew him. Sora did the same thing To which Rika wanted to battle Sora to see for herself of how he handled his Lycanroc.

"You ready to go, Sora?" Rika asked.

"Anytime when you are," Sora said accepting her challenge.

Kairi, Pikachu, the Alolan nine, Takato, Henry, and Guil sat as they watched the battle about to start. Rika got her Pokéball ready.

"Okay, Ninetales! Go!" Rika said throwing her Pokéball. The Pokéball opens to reveal Ninetales, but its coat was silverish gray and the tips of the tails were blue. Stars swirls around Ninetales as it enters battle. Sora took out his Pokéball and threw it.

"Okay Lycanroc! Let's do it!" Sora said letting his Lycanroc out.

"You know Lycanroc has an edge in this right?" Takato asked.

"You are correct, Takato," Illima said. "Sora should have an advantage since being a Rock Type Pokémon. But that may not be the case in this."

"Ninetales! Will-O-Wisp!" Rika ordered as Ninetales fired a blue fireball at Lycanroc.

"Block that with Rock Throw!" Sora ordered as Lycanroc hurled rocks at the opposing Ninetales. The rocks hits the shiny Pokémon. "Now move in with Crunch!" Lycanroc lunged at Ninetales.

"Dodge it!" Rika called out as Ninetales avoided the attack. "Now use Sunny Day!" Ninetales's eyes glowed as the fierce sunlight start shining brightly. "Now use Solar Beam!" Ninetales fires a pure white beam right at Lycanroc.

"Lycanroc! Dodge it! Quick!" Sora called out as Lycanroc ran, but the beam hit before Lycanroc could make a proper escape. "Lycanroc!" Sora called out. Lycanroc slowly got up on his feet and growled at Ninetales.

"It still wants to battle?" Rika questioned. "Ninetales! Use Will-O-Wisp again!" Ninetales fired the blue fireball at Lycanroc again.

"Dodge it!" Sora oredered as Lycanroc avoided the fireball. "Now fire Rock Throw!" Lycanroc threw a barrage of rocks at Ninetales, not giving the evolved form of Vulpix escape. "Move in with Crush Claw!" Lycanroc swiped at the Shiny Ninetales with a powerful hit, knocking Rika's Ninetales out.

"Ninetales!" Rika shouted running up to her Ninetales. "You okay?"

"Ninetales," Ninetales responded.

"You did great," Rika said calling Ninetales back to its Pokéball. Rika looked over to Sora and walked up to him. "You're better than I thought. But don't let it get to your spiky head."

"Course not. Gotta say, you did a great job with your Ninetales by the way you battled," Sora said. Rika smiled a bit at the compliment.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine along with their new friends continued on with their journey.

Several days had passed when they came across a town for some reason they didn't have any food anywhere and the reason for that is because, they didn't have any water in the river. The group decided to help the mayor and the town to get the river flowing with water again. They find a huge patch of thorns and they find a Snorlax there and jumped to the conclusion that Snorlax was the source of the problem. They remembered an elderly hippie they met just outside the town and requested his help to get the Snorlax to wake up. It turns out the Snorlax belongs to the hippie; and all the thorns were the source of the problem. The hippie's Snorlax ate all the thorns and the town held a banquet in of Sora and his friends.

A couple of days had passed. Sora accessed his Pokédex and made the switch from Lycanroc and Kingler for Kangaskhan and Poliwag. Sora called out his two Pokémon and looked directly at Kangaskhan.

"Now let's see what Dexter has to say about you," Sora said pointing his Pokédex at Kangaskhan.

Kangaskhan, the Parent Pokémon

Type: Normal

If you come across a young Kangaskhan playing by itself, you must never disturb it or attempt to catch it. The baby Pokémon's parent is sure to be in the area, and it will become violently enraged at you.

"Now that's a sure fire way to get pummeled," Sora said. He looks directly at the baby sleeping in her mother's pouch. Kangaskhan takes the baby out of her pouch and handed her to Sora. "You sure you wanna do that?"

"Kangas," Kangaskhan nodded.

"Okay, if you feel that way," Sora said holding the baby in his arms. The baby suddenly wakes up and sees Sora smiling at the infant. "Hey there, little baby. Aren't you cute? Coochie Coochie Coo!" Sora tickled the baby's chin. Kairi walked up to her boyfriend.

"You are so lucky that you get to hold that little cutie like that," Kairi playfully pouted. Sora chuckled as the baby Kangaskhan climbed up to the top of his head. The baby suddenly got tickled by Sora's spiky hair. Kairi took the baby from off of Sora's head and started to coo at the baby.

"You're such a cute wittwe Kangaskhan, aren't you?" Kairi said holding her up. Sora smiled at the sight of his girlfriend playing with his Kangaskhan's baby.

"Kairi's gonna make a great mom when she does have kids someday," Sora said in his thoughts. The image of Kairi holding a little baby with Sora's spiky hair comes into Sora's head. Kairi started laughing as she held the little baby in her arms. Kairi in reality looks at Sora making his usual daydream face and giggles. "What?" Sora asked snapped out of his daydream.

"What were you just thinking about?" Kairi asked. Sora got wide-eyed at the question.

"Nothing particular," Sora lied. Kairi wasn't buying it, but she decided to leave it at that.

"Okay Sora," Kairi said walking up to her boyfriend giving him a kiss on the lips. "I can go with that."

Sora and Kairi started laughing, but unknown to the couple, a group of ball-like Pokémon were watching them. One was small and it had the top half red and the bottom half behing white, like a Pokéball. The other was larger, and had the same coloring, but the top half was white and the bottom half was red, and the eyes were bidy and they had black eyebrows. And they had mouths.

Sora and Kairi rejoined their friends and Sora challenged Illima to a battle to test out Kangaskhan.

"What do you say, Illima? One-on-one?" Sora asked.

"Of course. We never had our battle at the P-1 Grand Prix," Illima said. "And it will be most enjoyable." Illima took out his Pokéball and threw it. Kairi, Pikachu, the Alolan nine, Takato, Henry, Rika, and Guil all watched the battle about to start. Kairi had the baby Kangaskhan on her lap and Pikachu beside her. "Bewear! Go!" Illima's Pokéball lets out his Bewear as she stretches out her arms. "You may have the first move."

"Thanks, man," Sora said. "Kangaskhan! Start up with Mega Punch!"

"Kangaskhan!" Kangaskhan shouted as she ththrew a punch at Bewear.

"Bewear! Block that with your paw!" Illima ordered as Kanhaskhan's attack was stopped. "Now use Hammer Arm!" Bewear swung her arms at the kangaroo Pokémon. Kangaskhan tried to block the attack, but it was a clean hit.

"Shake that off! Brick Break!" Sora ordered as Kangaskhan swung her arm at Bewear delivering a clean hit to Bewear. "Now use Dizzy Punch!" Kangaskhan landed another punch to Bewear making her confused as soon as Dizzy Punch hit.

"Try to shake it off! Use Double-Edge!" Illima ordered as Bewear charged at Kangaskhan depsite being confused.

"Use Mega Punch again!" Sora ordered. Kangaskhan landed a powerful punch at Bewaer. "Now wrap it up with Seismic Toss!" Kangaskhan grabs Bewear and gives her opponent a powerful toss. Bewear landed on the ground beaten. Illima went to his fallen Pokémon.

"Are you okay, Bewear?" Illima asked. Bewear responded with a nod. "You've done a great job, my friend. You should rest up." Illima called Bewear back to her Pokéball. "Your Kangaskhan is stronger than I anticipated."

"Thanks," Sora said shaking Illima's hand. Sora and his friends were about to continue on with their journey when Sora was suddenly shocked for no particular reason. Kairi and Pikachu gasped the sight as he fell to the side. "Pikachu! Why did you just do that?!"

"Pikachu," Pikachu shook his head.

"Pikachu didn't shock you, Sora," Kairi said.

"But then who did?" Sora asked.

"Um, I think that did!" Takato said shaking pointing at what shocked Sora. He looks to see the ball Pokémon roll towards him.

"Voltorb!"

"Crap! Voltorb!" Sora winced.

"And something else too!" Sophocles said as the larger ball Pokémon rolled along the Voltorb.

"And Electrode too," Henry said.

"Where did they come from?" Mallow asked as they quickly got surrounded. Sora slowly stood up and looked around. He slowly pulled out his Pokédex and scanned the Pokémon surrounding them.

Voltorb, the Ball Pokémon

Type: Electric

Voltorb was first sighted at a company that manufactures Pokéballs. The link between that sighting and the fact that this Pokémon looks very similar to a Pokéball remains a mystery.

Electrode, the Ball Pokémon

The evolved form of Voltorb

Type: Electric

One of Electrode's characteristics is its attraction to electricity. It is a problematical Pokémon that congregates mostly at electrical power plants to feed on electricity that has just been generated.

"There aren't any power plants around here, so what are they even doing here?" Sora asked.

"I don't know. But they don't look happy to see us here for a reason," Kairi said.

"It doesn't look like that we're going to make it through them," Kiawe said.

"If we make any careless moves, they might explode," Henry said.

"Don't any of you move!" aAnew voice called out. Everyone turned to see Officer Jenny pointing a rifle at Sora. "You are all under arrest for Pokémon poaching!"

"Wait a minute! We're not poachers!" Sora defended.

"Pikachu," Pikachu added.

"Then explain what are you doing with that Kangaskhan?" Officer Jenny asked still pointing the riffle at him.

"Kangaskhan is my Pokémon! I caught it in the Safari Zone!" Sora defended.

"It's true, officer!" Kairi said.

"A likely story!" Officer Jenny said. "Voltorb! Electrode! Round them all up!"

"Stand down!" A male voice called out. She turned to see an older man walking up from behind. He wore a similar uniform to her, but but as a higher ranking officer. He also had a huge graying mustache. "These kids aren't poachers at all."

"But sir! I caught them poaching that Kangaskhan!" Officer Jenny said.

"And did you actually see them catch the Kangaskhan?" Her superior officer asked making Officer Jenny sweat at the question.

"Um, no," Officer Jenny answered.

"That boy over there doesn't look like the poaching type," he said. "And that Kangaskhan is clearly not one of ours."

"How would you have known, sir?" Officer Jenny asked her superior.

"Because that Kangaskhan isn't tagged like the others. And if he says he had caught that Kangaskhan legally, then we cannot arrest them. So again, I am ordering you to stand down now!" The superior officer said making Officer Jenny lower her riffle. He turned to the group smiling. "Sorry about that, kids. She tends to jump to conclusions without getting the facts straight. She just thought it was one of our Kangaskhan."

"It's no problem," Sora said lowering his hands with his heart still racing.

"But I must ask what are you doing here?" he asked.

"We kinda wondered in here without even knowing what this place is," Takato said.

"So we were just passing through here," Lillie said.

"We didn't mean any harm, honest!" Lana said.

"Well, I can believe that. I'm Ranger Frederick. And I would like to ask all of you to accompany me to the ranger station," Ranger Frederick said kindly. The group obliged the ranger to the station. "This happens to be a Pokémon nature reserve. So, it illegal to capture Pokémon for as long as you're within this parameter," Ranger Frederick said pointing to the map.

"Well, we're sorry that we came in without knowing what we were getting into," Sora said. "And it was a good thing we didn't catch any Pokémon here." Sora chuckled nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"Actually, I'm the one who should be sorry," Officer Jenny said. "It's just unusual to see trainers with a Kangaskhan around here and you would assume it was one from here."

"And you all look like you didn't know, so we will let you off with a warning," Ranger Frederick said.

"Thanks for that," Takato said.

"And I have to say that your Voltorb and Electrode are well trained," Illima said.

"And why do you have so many of them here?" Rika asked.

"Voltorb and Electrode are our security system," Officer Jenny explained. "They let us know someone is in the vicinity by generating electricity towards each other and reaches to us here."

"And you have nothing to worry about. They will only explode if we ordered them to," Ranger Frederick said assuredly.

"That's very good to know," Mallow said.

"And it takes a load off of my mind," Sophocles said.

"Voltorb! Voltorb!" Voltorb called out generating electricity.

"Electrode!" Electrode did the same thing.

"It must be actual poachers in your reserve," Officer Jenny said.

"Or it could be them again," Ranger Frederick said.

"Them?" Sora asked.

"You don't suppose it's Team Rocket again?" Hapu asked.

"That or it could be Mad Ivan making his move again," Kiawe said.

"Mad Ivan?" Rika asked.

"Long story," Lana said.

"Ranger Frederick, you don't mind if we tag along just to play it safe?" Sora asked.

"It's really not permitted," Ranger Frederick reasoned.

"I don't want to break any rules myself, but we might catch whoever it is in greater numbers," Sora said.

"Pikachu," Pikachu nodded.

"We will try not to get in the way," Kairi said.

"Well alright. You kids can come along," Ranger Frederick said. "Let's get a move on!"

"Right!" Everyone all said at once!

"Pika!" Pikachu said.

"Charmeleon!" Guil added.

Everyone got into the jeeps, while Hapu called out Mudsdale, and Lillie called out Ponyta. Sora and Kairi rode on Kangaskhan's shoulders while Pikachu rode in the pouch along with the baby. They followed the Voltorb and Electrode's electric currents.

Over to an open field, they was a large group of Kangaskhan and each and everyone of them were all tagged with a different number; parent and child. And watching them were the two rustlers who tried to steal Johnny and Belle's Tauros, Ponyta, and Rapisdash.

"We've hit the jackpot!" The red bearded rustler said.

"Those Kangaskhan are worth even more moolah than bovine and equine Pokémon," the rustler with the long black hair said. "All we have to do is capture each and everyone of them!"

They took a bazooka and fired. The blast startles the Kangaskhan to stampede. The group arrived to see the stampede only for them for a huge net to pop out of the ground and capture them all.

"Ha-ha! We've got them now!" The rustler with the red beard said.

"Now let's get to work!" The rustler with the long black hair said taking out a Pokéball and threw it. Just then a boomerang is thrown and sends the Pokéball back to its owner. "What the hell?!"

"Where the hell did that come from?!" The rustler with the red beard exclaimed.

Just then, two kids appeared out of the jungle; a boy and a girl. The girl happens to be the oldest one while the boy appears to a few years younger. They both wore tarzan-style leopard skinned clothes. They cut the net letting the Kangaskhan escape.

"Where did they come from?" Sora asked watching.

"I thought this place was protected," Kairi pointed out.

"And it looks like they're doing all the protecting," Sora said.

"Pikachu," Pikachu nodded.

"Kangaskhan," Sora's Kangaskhan also nodded.

The Kangaskhan set their attention to the rustlers and attacked them. One without a baby sends the rustlers flying in their jeep.

The two kids went to the Kangaskhan and went to the babyless Kangaskhan and rode off in her pouch. The Kangaskhan group returned to the jungle hoping it'll be somewhere else safe.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, the Alolan nine, Takato, Henry, Rika, Guil, Officer Jenny, and Ranger Frederick all watched them leave.

"What was that about?" Rika asked.

"How did those little kids command those Kangaskhan like that?" Hapu asked.

"It looks like they saved the day again," Ranger Frederick said.

"Sure did," Officer Jenny said.

"Again?" Acerola asked.

"What do you mean?" Lillie asked.

"Come with me back to the ranger station and I'll explain everything," Ranger Frederick said to them. Once everyone returned to the station, Ranger Frederick gave a loud sigh as he was about to tell the group the origins of the two youngsters whom appeared.

"The two kids you just saw out there today are named Tammy and Timmy; otherwise known as the Kangaskhan Kids," Ranger Frederick explained.

"Kangaskhan Kids?" Sora asked.

"Yes," Ranger Frederick said.

"Just how do you know those two to begin with?" Lana asked.

"And why are they all the way out here?" Kiawe asked.

"Well, I was a friend of their parents: Thomas and Eliza; Tammy and Tommy's mother and father. They both worked here in the reserve even before they were even born. Thomas and Eliza kept especial watch on the Kangaskhan here in the area. It was about five years ago when they been keeping tabs on some Pokémon poachers who came in the area and attempted to abduct the Kangaskhan. Thomas and Eliza did stop the poachers from doing so, causing the Kangaskhan to escape. But that cost them their lives," Ranger Frederick explained the story. Tears came from his eyes and started crying. Officer Jenny took out a tissue and handed it to him.

"Here's a tissue for you, sir," Officer Jenny said handing it to him. He took the tissue and blew.

"I'm sorry. Just thinking about those two is a real tearjerker for me," Ranger Frederick said.

"It's okay," Sora said feeling sorry for Tammy and Timmy. Kairi wasn't doing so well as tears came from her eyes. "So what happened to Tammy and Timmy afterwards?"

"We were going to send them off into an orphanage and hoped they could be adopted by loving parents, but they ran away into the reserve before we did anything about it. They've been living with those Kangaskhan since," Ranger Frederick said. "I figured that they took pity on those two and decided to adopt Tammy and Timmy themselves."

"And what about the poachers who tried to take them?" Takato asked.

"We did arrest them. And they were charged with Pokémon poaching and manslaughter," Officer Jenny said. "And they're serving six life sentences for it."

"So heavy," Mina said.

"It sure is," Ranger Frederick agreed. "They loved the Kangaskhan just as much as their parents did. There were some who tried to get Tammy and Timmy away from them, but every attempt ended up with them being sent to the hospital."

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, the Alolan nine, Takato, Guil Henry, and Rika looked among themselves and nodded.

"Why don't we just go and look for them for you?" Sora asked.

"I don't know. I don't think you kids are up for it," Ranger Frederick said.

"I know we're asking for much, but we can try to convince them to come with us," Sora said.

"Sora's right. It's the least we can do to help make up for accidentally trespassing," Kairi said.

"Pika Pi," Pikachu chipped in.

Everyone else started to voice their own opinions on the matter, then Ranger Frederick sighed.

"Okay. But I'm coming with you," Ranger Frederick said.

"Great! Let's go," Sora said taking out Kangaskhan' Safari Ball and letting Kangaskhan out. Sora and Kairi got on her shoulders again while Pikachu rode in the pouch once more. Hapu rode on Mudsdale's back with Takato riding on the rear, and Lillie riding on her Ponyta with Guil riding on the rear as well.

They wondered through the reserve keeping their eyes open for them.

"Where could they be?" Mallow asked.

"They could pop out at any moment," Rika said.

"She's right. Best keep your eyes open," Kiawe said.

They looked around they all heard a small whimpering sound. Pikachu's ears perked up.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked.

"Do you hear that?" Kairi asked.

The group approached the source of the sound and found an injured baby Kangaskhan.

"A baby Kangaskhan," Takato pointed out.

"Charmeleon," Guil said.

"Poor little one," Mallow said.

"Better get some Super Potion ready," Henry said taking out the Super Potion. "Don't worry. You'll be okay. This'll sting a little at first, but it'll heal your wounds faster." Henry sprayed the potion on the baby. The baby Kangaskhan squealed not liking the stinging sensation. Then a boomerang comes flying out of the jungle.

"Henry! Duck!" Lillie shouted as everyone ducked their heads, but Takato gets hit on the head, nearly knocking his goggles off his head.

Just then, Tammy and Timmy jumped down from the trees with boomerang in hand.

"How dare you hurt the little Kangaskhan!" Tammy hissed.

"That makes you bad guys!" Timmy also snarled.

"No we didn't! We were helping her because she was injured," Kairi said to the kids. Kairi climbed down and went up to the kids. "You should apologize!"

"Why should we apologize?" Timmy asked.

"We were doing fine without the likes of you coming in here and take our famiy!" Tammy snapped at the group.

"Tammy! Timmy!" Ranger Frederick said. "It's me. Frederick. I was a friend of your mom and dad. And I know you ran away because of what I tried to do," Ranger Frederick said. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't take care of you by myself."

"The Kangaskhan took care of us," Tammy said. "They protected us just like we're protecting them!"

"So we're keeping bad people away from our family!" Timmy added.

"The Kangaskhan wouldn't try to get rid of us like you tried to!" Tammy said.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way, kids," Ranger Frederick said. "Just come with me back to the station and I promise that I'll do everything to make it right for you. All I am asking that you give me a chance to do it." Ranger Frederick held out his hand to the two kids. "Please."

The two kids were skeptical about his offer. They felt hurt and betrayed by him trying to send them into an orphanage against their will. Just as they were about to answer, Officer Jenny arrived in her jeep.

"Sir! It's the poachers again! They're back!" Officer Jenny said.

"We can discuss this later. We must stop those poachers!" Ranger Frederick said.

"Right!" Sora and his friends all said.

Tammy and Timmy jumped into the trees and leapt from branch to branch rushing to where the wild Kangaskhan are occupying. Sora and Kairi climbed back to his Kangaskhan as everyone rushed tonthe scene.

The two rustlers drove in with a mechanical Kangaskhan on the top.

"Let's get the show on the road!" The rustler with the red beard said. "Now to do an impression of an injured Kangaskhan." He grabbed the speaker in the jeep and did his thing. "Kangaskhan! Kangaskhan! Kangaskhan! Kangaskhan!"

That drew the attention of the other Kangaskhan heard the distress call. The one without a baby tried to tell them that it's a fake, but it was no use. They all rushed to help their "comrade" but they don't realize it's a trap.

The rustler with the long black hair took out a Pokéball and let out a Weepinbell.

"Okay Weepinbell! Use your Sleep Powder to put them to sleep," he ordered. Weepinbell let out a huge wave of blue sparkling powder comes out of Weepinbell's mouth putting all of the Kangaskhan asleep. "Now that they're asleep now, we can make our catch!"

Both rustlers were about to make their move when a bolt of electricity zaps in front of them.

"What the?!" The rustler with the red beard exclaimed.

"Where did that come from?!" The rustler with the long black hair also exclaimed.

"From us!" Sora called out. The rustlers turned and saw Sora and Kairi ride in with Sora's Kangaskhan followed by their friends.

"It's those damn kids again!" The rustler with the red beard recognized.

"They foiled our plan last time, but they won't stop us this time!" The rustler with the long black hair said.

"Right you are!" The red bearded rustler said taking out his Pokéball and threw it. "Raticate! Go!" The Pokéball let's out a large Raticate and snarls on entrance. The other rustler took out a Pokéball of his own and threw it.

"Dodrio! Join the fun!" The rustler with the long black hair ordered as a Dodrio popped out. Sora and Kairi climbed down.

"Okay, Kangaskhan! Move in!" Sora said taking Pikachu and the baby out of the pouch.

"Kangas, Kangas!" Kangaskhan roared.

"I'm joining in too!" Ranger Frederick said. "Go Tangrowth!" Ranger Frederick said taking out a Pokéball and throwing it. The ball lets out a large Pokémon that seems similar to Tangela, but larger and has three fingers on each hand. The fingers are tipped with pink. Sora took out his Pokédex and scanned the large Pokémon.

Tangrowth, the Vine Pokémon

The evolved form of Tangela

Type: Grass

It ensnares prey by extending arms made of vines. Losing arms to predators does not trouble it. Its vines grow so profusely that, in the warm season, you can't even see its eyes.

"Tangrowth! Ancient Power!" Ranger Frederick ordered as Tangrowth sends out a silver see-through stone at the oppents.

"Dodge it!" Both rustlers called out. Raticate and Dodrio moved just in time.

"Raticate! Use your Crunch attack on that punk's Kangaskhan!" The red bearded rustler ordered as Raticate moved in to deliver a powerful bite attack on Kangaskhan.

"Use Dizzy Punch!" Sora ordered. Kangaskhan punched Raticate hard as swirls of stars go around the head. "Grab Raticate and give it a Seismic Toss!" Kangaskhan grabbed Raticate and swirls around the air and throws Raticate on the ground.

"Dodrio! Use Brave Bird!" The rustler with the long black hair ordered as Dodrio jumped in the air as its body became surrounded by a blue aura and rushed towards Tangrowth, taking a bird's form.

"Tangrowth! Dodge!" Ranger Frederick ordered making the large Vine Pokémon jump un the air. "Now use Power Whip!" Tangrowth smacked Dodrio hard on the body making Dodrio's attack miss. "Ancient Power!" Tangrowth fired Ancient Power right at the Dodrio and sends it towards Sora's Kangaskhan.

"Kangaskhan! Mega Punch!" Sora ordered. Kangaskhan landed a powerful punch on Dodrio and sends it towards their trainers.

"Why you!" The red bearded rustler roared.

"You'll pay for that!" The black haired rustler said.

Before they could do anything about it, Tammy and Timmy appeared again and fired a barrage of rotten fruit at the rustlers. Sora looked over to the two siblings and smiled.

"Hey, that looks fun! Give me one!" Sora called out. The two kids obliged by handing Sora one and he joined in. Kairi, Pikachu, the Alolan nine, Takato, Henry, Rika, and Guil joined in pelting the rustlers and their Pokémon with rotten fruit. "You give up?"

"We give up," the rustlers said.

With that said, the rustlers were apprehended by Ranger Frederick and Officer Jenny. Tammy and Timmy even joined the group as they returned to the station.

"Thanks so much for your help," Officer Jenny said.

"We simply don't know how to repay you," Ranger Frederick said.

"You don't have to thank us," Sora said.

"We're just glad everything worked out at the end," Takato said.

"Well, not everything," Ranger Frederick corrected the goggled boy. He turned to Tammy and Timmy. "Tammy, Timmy. I'm not asking you to forgive me since it seems impossible, but the least you can do is let me take care of you. And I promise that I won't ever try to send you away. I also promise that the Kangaskhan will always be your family. So can you at least give me a chance?"

Tammy and Timmy looked at the man and saw tears flowing from his eyes. They could see that he was being sincere and gave him their answer with a warm hug.

"Thank you!" Tammy and Timmy said.

Everyone smiled at the sight. Sora and his friends took their leave saying their goodbyes to the newly form family. Takato, Henry, Rika, and Guil said their goodbyes to the group and went their own way as well. They all knew it wasn't going to be the last they see of each other. The wild Kangaskhan watched the two groups leave their own ways and smiled.

They continued on with their journey as new adventures awaits them along the way.