Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ The Stun Spore Detour ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 46: The Stun Spore Detour

A few days went by since meeting Jigglypuff and stopping by Neon Town, the group made a stop for the night as Sora had exchanged Charmeleon and Psyduck for the two Nidoran.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine were making a stop when they were approached by a young man holding a bug net.

"Hey there! You interested in a battle with me?" the bug catcher asked.

"Is that an offer?" Sora asked.

"An offer you have to be crazy to refuse!" The bug catcher said taking out a Pokéball.

"I might as well take you up for that challenge," Sora said taking out a Pokéball as well. "Ivysaur! Go for it!" Sora threw his Pokéball letting out Ivysaur.

"Ivysaur!" Ivysaur said entering the starting battle.

"Then go for it, Beedrill!" The bug catcher shouted letting out his Beedrill. "Beedrill! Use Twineedle!" Beedrill dove in with the attack ready to make a strike at Ivysaur.

"Ivysaur! Dodge it and strike back with Tackle!" Sora ordered. Ivysaur avoided Beedrill's attack and gave a strong Tackle at Beedrill. "Now hit it with Vine Whip!"

"Ivysaur!" Ivysaur whipped at Beedrill with his vines and pretty hard.

"Beedrill! Fire Pin Missle!" The bug catcher ordered. Beedrill fired pins right at Ivysaur.

"You fire Razor Leaf!" Sora called out as Ivysaur fired Razor Leaf at Beedrill's Pin Missle. The two attacks collided cancelling each other out.

"Okay, Beedrill! Dive in with Fell Stinger!" the bug catcher ordered. Beedrill dove in with the stinger on its rear and moved in for a devastating sting.

"Ivysaur! Dodge it! Quick!" Sora called out making Ivysaur move before the attack could hit. Beedrill got stuck in the ground and struggled to get loose. "Now use Razor Leaf!" Ivysaur fired Razor Leaf right at Beedrill knocking it out.

"Return, Beedrill!" the bug catcher said calling Beedrill back and taking out another Pokéball and threw it. "Okay, Scyther! Go for it!" He threw his Pokéball and lets out a Scyther, but this one had a bit of maroon on the limbs and the wings were painted blue. Stars swirls around Scyther upon entering battle.

"Come back, Ivysaur!" Sora said calling Ivysaur back and looked over to Pikachu. "Okay, Pikachu! You're up!"

"Pika!" Pikachu went in to battle Scyther.

"Scyther! You use Fury Cutter!" the bug catcher ordered as Scyther went in to swipe at Pikachu.

"Pikachu! Quick Attack!" Sora called out.

"Pika!" Pikachu ran pass Scyther. The mantis Pokémon tried to hit Pikachu, but he easily dodged the attacks.

"Scyther! You use Double Team!" The bug catcher ordered. Scyther made several copies of itself and surrounded Pikachu very quickly. Pikachu looked around trying to figure out which was the real one.

"Use Iron Tail!" Sora called out.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu jumped and swung his tail, but it was just a copy. Pikachu tried again, but everyone he hit weren't the real one. Sora was growing frustrated with this.

"Great Scyther! Now use Hyper Beam!" The bug catcher ordered as Scyther fired a powerful beam to hit Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" Sora called out. Pikachu remembered a trick he used when he battled Lt. Surge's Raichu. Pikachu used his tail to give him an extra boost in the air making Hyper Beam miss. "You did it!"

"What?! No way!" The bug catcher exclaimed in shock.

"Now give Scyther a Thunderbolt to go!" Sora called out to Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu fired Thunderbolt right at Scyther knocking the mantis Pokémon out. He called back Scyther and ran off crying.

"Wah! I'll remember this!" The bug catcher said running off.

"Okay," Sora said as he knew he obviously won the battle. But he decided to put that behind him and help his friends set up camp.

Sora decided to do some training with the his two Nidoran hoping to teach them some new moves.

"Okay, guys! Let's get to work! Nidoran Male! Let's work on getting you to learn Drill Run. Nidoran Female, we can work on getting you to learn Poison Jab. Dratini we can practice more with your Dragon Rush. Poliwag, we need more work on you. So let's go!"

Just as his Pokémon were about to practice, Team Rocket shows up again.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"Not again," Sora deadpanned.

"Pikachu," Pikachu also deadpanned.

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!"

"How many times are we gonna go over this?" Sora asked annoyed.

"As many times as we like," James said.

"Now just hand over Pikachu like a good little brat," Jessie said.

"When will you learn?" Sora asked. "Everytime we danced, you get dipped."

"Pika," Pikachu nodded in agreement.

"The scoreboard is one-sided," Jessie admitted.

"But this time we will be the winners," James said.

"Now that you're alone, we will have the upper hand!" Jessie said as she and James took out their Pokéballs and tossed them. "Arbok! Go!"

"You get in there too, Victreebel!" James shouted letting Arbok and Victreebel out. Victreebel once again chomps on his head. "Must we do this every time?!"

"Arobok! Move in with Crunch!" Jessie ordered as Arbok charged right in.

"Nidoran Male! You use Horn Attack!" Sora ordered as the male Nidoran struck at Arbok with his horn. James manged to get Victreebel of him.

"Victreebel! Vine Whip attack!" James ordered as Victreebel swung at its opponents.

"Nidoran Female! You use Fury Swipes!" Sora ordered as the female Nidoran swiped at Victreebel. "Great! Nidoran Male! Try using Drill Run!" The male Nidoran ran fast and spins into a rapid circle hitting Arbok right on the money. "Nidoran Female! Try Poison Jab!" The Female Nidoran leapt at Victreebel with her claw emitting a purple energy hitting the flycatcher Pokémon good. "Both Nidoran! Double Kick!" The Nidoran gave Arbok and Victreebel an incredible kick sending them right back at Team Rocket.

"Why you!" Jessie snarled.

"Okay Poliwag! Water Gun!" Sora ordered as Poliwag fired Water Gun at Team Rocket. "Okay, Pikachu! Thunderbolt!"

"Pika!" Pikachu nodded and jumped in the air. "PikaCHU!" Pikachu fired Thunderbolt right at Team Rocket giving them an extra charge since being wet. The balloon explodes and sends them flying in the air.

"It looks like our surprise attack was all wet," James groaned.

"Just like we are," Meowth added.

"It's just not fair!" Jessie exclaimed.

"IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

"Thanks for the exercise, Team Rocket!" Sora called out. "That was actually a workout!" Sora looked to his team. "Great job, guys." Sora smiled as his two Nidoran kissed each other and started to evolve. "Whoa!" Sora was surprised to watch them evolve at once. Both his Nidoran were now Nidorina and Nidorino. "That's great you two!" Sora hugged his newly evolved Pokémon. "You two love birds evolved at once! Kairi and the others are gonna surprised to see this! Right Pikachu?"

"Pikachu!" Pikachu agreed.

Sora and his Pokémon returned to Kairi and the Alolan nine and were stunned to see the Nidoran evolve. Sora explained to his friends that it was Team Rocket who made it possible. So they guessed they helped in their own way.

Sora and Kiawe decided to have a double battle after they had lunch to test out Sora's newly evolved Pokémon. Kairi made her special Pokémon food for Nidorino and Nidorina.

After they had their lunch in which consisted of a beef stew with buttermilk biscuits. Sora and Kiawe set off for their practice battle with his two chosen Pokémon already out for the practice battle when they tripped over a huge rock and both fell head first into a Vileplume's head opening. Vileplume lets out a golden yellow powder paralyzing both Sora and Kiawe. Pikachu, Nidorino, and Nidorina races back to the camp to tell Kairi and the others what happened.

"Pika!" Pikachu raced back.

"Pikachu, Nidorino and, Nidorina? I thought you went with Sora and Kiawe for a practice battle," Kairi pointed out.

"Pika, Pika, Pikachu!" Pikachu tried to explain doing an impression of a Vileplume.

"Did something happen?" Kairi asked concerned. "Why don't you just show me?" Pikachu, Nidrino, and Nidorina led Kairi to where they fell only to see Sora and Kiawe on the side. "Sora!" Kairi gasped at the sight. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" Kairi ran towards Sora and Kiawe.

"We... tripped..." Sora said weakly.

"We... fell... into a... Vileplume's... head," Kiawe concluded.

"Oh no! You both breathed in Stun Spore!" Kairi gasped. She turned to Pikachu. "Pikachu! Head back to camp and and get the others!"

"Pikachu!" Pikachu nodded and headed back to camp. Lillie and the others were shocked to hear what happened and took them back to camp.

"Don't we have anything to help them heal up faster?" Sophocles asked.

"We don't have any Stun Spore antidote," Illima stated.

"All we have are just band aids and rubbing alcohol," Hapu said going through the.

"And not one of those can help," Kairi said rubbing Sora's head. "Illima, how far is the nearest Pokémon Center?"

"The next town over is just over a day away from our current position," Illima answered. "Sorry."

"It's okay. Any other ideas?" Kairi asked.

"Pika," Pikachu said tugging on Kairi's shirt.

"You're right, Pikachu. We'll find a way to make Sora and Kiawe get better," Kairi said.

"Pika," Pikachu said getting to shock Sora and Kiawe.

"No, Pikachu! I don't think we can shock the Stun Spore away," Kairi said stopping Pikachu.

"Pika," Pikachu said sadly.

Kairi remoistened the cloths on their foreheads to cool down the fever. Just as Kairi was looking over her boyfriend, Riku, Naminé, and Eevee came by and saw them both stunned.

"Sora? Kiawe?" Riku called out.

"Eevee!" Eevee also called out.

"What happened to them?" Naminé asked concerned.

"They had a little accident with a Vileplume," Mallow explained.

"An accident with a Vileplume? How did that happen?" Riku asked.

"Well, not too long ago, Team Rocket showed up causing trouble as usual, but Sora's Nidoran took care of them and sent them packing. They both evolved into a Nidorino and Nidorina and went off for a practice battle, but they tripped into a Vileplume's head and breathed in Stun Spore," Kairi explained.

"Is that right?" Riku raised a brow. "That explains a lot."

"Eevee."

"We're doing everything we can to keep the fever to a minimum," Lana said.

"But we don't have anything on a Stun Spore antidote," Lillie added.

Naminé took a look at Sora's Poliwag and got an idea. She suddenly remembered something about how to counter Stun Spore.

"Why don't we try boiling the leaves of a Salveyo weed," Naminé suggested making everyone turn to her.

"A what?" Sophocles asked.

"A Salveyo weed. The leaves can be boiled into an effective Stun Spore antidote," Naminé said making Lillie nod.

"Of course! A Salveyo weed! Why didn't I think of it sooner? Those can be found in the bottom of clear lakes where Vileplume occupy. The same for Poliwag, too!" Lillie said.

"And Sora's Poliwag can find the Salveyo weed and bring it back!" Mallow said.

"But someone has to go with Poliwag to keep him from getting lost," Acerola said.

"Yeah," Mina said.

"I'll go," Kairi said. "Sora saved my life when we first and I want to help him out." She turned to Sora's Poliwag. "You ready to go, Poliwag?"

"Poliwag!" Poliwag nodded.

"You'll need my help too!" Lana said. "I can swim with Poliwag and get some of it!"

"Okay," Kairi nodded.

"And the rest of us can stay here and keep an eye on them until then," Mallow said.

"Just don't take too long," Acerola said.

"Okay. Let's go Lana!" Kairi said.

"Right!" Lana said said as the two girls and Poliwag went off to find the Salveyo weed.

"K-Kairi," Sora said weakly.

"Don't worry, Sora," Illima said. "She'll be back."

"Pika, Pika," Pikachu said.

Meanwhile, further away. TK and Davis got into the same situation as Sora and Kiawe both paralyzed from Stun Spore.

"This... is... all your... fault," Davis shot at TK.

"I'm... not the... one... who made... a ... bunch... of Beedrill... angry..." TK shot back.

It turns out that TK and Davis were gathering some firewood. Davis accidentally threw a big stick over to a tree where a swarm of Beedrill were occupying and chased them furiously. TK and Davis ran as fast as their legs could carry them and fell head first into a Vileplume's head just like Sora and Kiawe did before breathing in Stun Spore. Tai, Matt, and the others were all shocked to find them like that.

"Davis I can understand, but I can't believe TK breathed in Stun Spore," Matt said worrying about his brother.

"Any ideas on how to help them?" Sara asked.

"We could just boil some Salveyo weed," Izzy said. "That should take care of the paralysis."

"That's a good idea, but unfortunately we don't seem to have it," Joe said.

"No, but we can go find some," Izzy said.

"Alright. But who is going to look for some?" Tai asked.

"I'll give it a go," Matt volunteered.

"And I can go with you," Kari said.

"I'll help out too," Ken said.

"Same here," Cody said.

Matt, Kari, Cody, and Ken set off to search for some Salveyo weed to help TK and Davis get better. Kairi, Lana, and Poliwag all set off forba lake with a Salveyo weed for Sora and Kiawe when they ran into four familiar faces.

"Matt? Kari?" Kairi asked surprised.

"Ken? Cody?" Lana also asked.

"Kairi," Kari recognized.

"And Lana," Cody also recognized.

"It's good to see you two again," Ken said.

"Same here," Lana said.

"What brings you two girls out here?" Matt asked.

"We came looking for some Salveyo weed to cure Sora and Kiawe who got attacked by a Vilplume," Kairi explained.

"What?" Matt asked.

"Oh no!" Kari exclaimed.

"But why are you four here? And where are Tai and the others?" Kairi asked.

"Well, Davis and my brother TK got attacked by a Vileplume too. And we're also looking for Salveyo weed," Matt said.

"TK and Davis got Stun Spored too?!" Lana asked making them nod.

"Then let's work together to find the Salveyo weed," Kairi said.

"Good idea," Kari said.

"But before we do that, whose Poliwag is that?" Ken asked. "Is that yours, Lana?"

"Poliwag isn't mine. He actually belongs to Sora," Lana said.

Ken took out a booklet on plant life and showed Poliwag what it looked like.

"Now, Poliwag, do you know a plant that looks like this?" Ken asked Poliwag pointing to the picture. Poliwag dove underwater and came back up after a few seconds with a Salveyo weed on his tail. "This is great!"

"I can help you pretty fast!" Lana took out her Pokéball and tossed it in the air. "Cloyster! I'm going to need your help!" The Pokéball lets out Cloyster. "Good thing I always wear my bathing suit under my clothes!" Lana said taking off her clothes and diving in the water holding her Cloyster.

They reached the bottom of the lake and picked as many of the Salveyo weed as they could, enough for Sora, Kiawe, TK, and Davis. They came back to the surface with the Salveyo weed in hand.

"This should be more than enough," Kairi said taking their half and Kari taking the other half.

"Thanks so much for the Salveyo weed, Kairi," Kari said. "We don't know how to thank you two."

"We don't need a reason to help our friends," Kairi said.

"Yeah. TK and Davis needs the Salveyo weed as much as Sora and Kiawe does," Lana added.

"I'll tell Tai you said hello," Cody said.

"We'll do the same for Sora and the others," Lana said.

They said their goodbyes and returned to make the medicine to cure Sora and Kiawe. Kairi got to work on making the medicine for Sora and Kiawe. She blew on the medicine.

"Here, Sora. Be careful not to burn yourself," Kairi said handing a cup to her boyfriend.

"Thanks, Kairi," Sora said taking the medicine and drinking it.

"Here you go, Kiawe," Kairi said handing him the medicine. "It's hot."

"I knew you wouldn't let us down, Kairi," Kiawe said taking the medicine.

Over to Tai, Kari, and their friends, Joe got started on making the medicine for TK and Davis.

"How much longer until it's ready?" Mimi asked.

"Just a few more minutes," Joe answered. "I need to make sure everything is done right before I can give them the medicine."

"Just do everything you can do, Joe," Matt said. "My mom and dad are going to give me so much hell if they saw him like this."

"Well, I wouldn't hold you responsible for it," Tai said calming his friend down. "Once the medicine is done, you won't have to worry about it. I promise you that, Matt."

After a few minutes, TK and Davis drank the medicine making them feel better.

"So much better," TK said stretching his arms.

"Same here. It's no fun being sick like this!" Davis added also stretching.

"At least next time, you'll be more careful with what you're doing?" Sara playfully asked making the others laugh.

"Cut me a break, Sara," Davis said. "How was I supposed to know there were Beedrill in that tree?"

"We should go pay Ketchum and his friends a visit," Tai said. "Just to say hi to him."

"That's a good idea," Yolei agreed to the idea.

"Kairi and Lana did help us out finding the Salveyo weed," Ken pointed out.

"And we should thank her for it though," Kari said.

"Yeah," TK agreed.

Just as the group was about to take off Jigglypuff appeared right in front of the twelve kids.

"Jigglypuff!" Jigglypuff said, making an entrance.

"Hey, what's that?" Davis asked.

"Propokus! It's a Jigglypuff!" Izzy said.

"It's so cute!" Yolei gushed at the sight with hearts at the eyes.

"And look! It's holding a little microphone!" Mimi also gushed.

"It looks like it's going to sing for us," Kari said.

"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff starts singing her song to the group making them all drowsy listening to the melody.

"Maybe we could visit them after a little nap," Tai yawned as he and the others all fells asleep. Jigglypuff kept singing and then stopped singing saw her audience had fallen asleep from the song.

"Puff!" Jigglypuff puffed up in anger and doodled on their faces one by one. In the order of Ken, TK, Cody, Sara, Mimi, Tai, Yolei, Izzy, Matt, Davis, Kari, and Joe. Jigglypuff walked off sulking.

Sora and Kiawe felt like a hundred percent after taking the medicine.

"That feels so much better," Sora said stretching his arms.

"Same here," Kiawe said also stretching out his arms.

"Glad to see you two are doing good!" Riku said.

"Thanks, Riku," Sora said smiling.

"The one you should be thanking is Kairi, Lana, and your Poliwag," Riku said. "You two would still be bedridden if they didn't bring back the Salveyo weed in time."

"But it's also thanks to Kari, Matt, Ken, and Cody too," Lana said.

"We wouldn't have found it if Ken didn't show Poliwag what to look for," Kairi added. Sora smiled and walked up to her.

"Well, Riku is right about one thing. I should be thanking you, Kairi," Sora said taking her by the hands. "I don't know what I would do to make it up to you."

"It's the least I could do for you, Sora. What kind of girlfriend would that make me if I didn't help you out? Besides, I love you," Kairi said to Sora.

"I love you too, Kairi," Sora said.

With that said the couple gave each other a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Oh, brother! Not again!" Sophocles said.

"Shut up!" Mallow chided him. "Don't ruin it!"

"Sora is so lucky to have a girlfriend like her," Lana said sweetly.

"Yeah," Mina agreed. Riku just chuckled a bit.

"Okay, lovebirds, get a room!" Riku said making them stop kissing and glare at him. Naminé playfully jabbed Riku on the side.

"Eevee!" Eevee chirped.

"You are so going to pay for ruining this moment!" Sora scowled at his friend and rival.

"Leave him alone, Sora. Just be glad that I helped you get better," Kairi said kissing him on the cheek.

Over to Tai and his friends they all woke up to see the doodles on each other's faces.

"This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me," Kari said.

"Same here," Yolei said.

Davis laughed at the doodles on all their faces.

"You guys looks so funny!" Davis said laughing.

"You've seen yourself in the mirror, Davis?" Cody asked in a deadpan tone.

"Oh no! My beautiful face!" Mimi gasped looking in her hand mirror. Everyone rubbed out the marker ink and set off to find Sora and the others.

Elsewhere, Jigglypuff searched for someone who won't fall asleep while she was singing. She saw six kids and two Pokémon. Jigglypuff's face lit up like a Christmas tree and ran over to sing for the group.

"Jigglypuff!" Jigglypuff said getting giddy.

"Let's take a break!" Takuya said sitting down.

"We've been walking so much, I feel like my feet will fall off," JP said.

"Munchlax!" Munchlax said.

"Mime, Mime, Mime," Mime Jr. said.

"We have been walking down this path all day and we could rest our feet," Koji said.

The group heard some rustling in the bushes.

"Hey, guys. Do you hear that?" Tommy asked.

"What?" Kouichi asked.

"Just listen," Tommy said listening to the rustling. They turned to see something moving around.

"What is that?" Zoe asked.

"Whatever it is, it'll think twice before taking us by surprise!" Takuya said taking out his Pokéball. Takuya was just about to throw it when Jigglypuff jumped out of the bushes.

"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff said.

"Is that a Jigglypuff?" JP asked.

"It's so cute!" Zoe beamed.

"What's that it's holding?" Tommy asked.

"I think it's a microphone," Koji pointed out.

"Are you going to sing for us?" Zoe asked beaming.

"Jigglypuff!" Jigglypuff nodded. Jigglypuff started singing her song to the kids and Pokémon. The song them all sleepy.

"Such a nice song," Takuya said sleepily. "Maybe a little nap will build up our..." Takuya and the others all fell asleep. Jigglypuff stopped singing and saw her audience sleeping.

"Jigglypuff!" Jigglypuff puffed up in anger and scribbled on their faces. Jigglypuff did it the order of Takuya, JP, Tommy, Koji, Mime Jr., Zoe, Munchlax, and Kouichi. "Puff!"

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, and the Alolan nine said their goodbyes to Riku and Naminé as they set off once again.

Kairi was setting up dinner and Sora and Kiawe decided to stay close to camp so that they wouldn't have a repeated incident with anymore Vileplume. Kiawe had already called out Turtonator and Marowak while Sora had Nidorino and Nidorina all set.

"Okay Sora. Don't hold back," Kiawe said.

"Wouldn't dream of it!" Sora shot at Kiawe. "Nidorino! Horn Attack on Turtonator! Nidorina! Use Bite on Marowak!" Both Pokémon charged at the two Fire Types, but Kiawe saw that coming.

"That is so predictable! Turtonator! Use Shell Trap!" Kiawe called out as Turtonator got in front of Marowak and both Poison Types got a taste of Shell Trap when they made contact. "Great! Marowak! Use Shadow Bone on Nidorina!" Marowak obeyed and swung his bone at Nidorina. "Okay, Turtonator! Flamethrower on Nidorino!" Turtonator fired Flamethrower on Nidorino, sending him back. Nidorina ran up to Nidorino concerned. Nidorino looked at her and assured that he was okay.

"Nidorino! Use your Drill Run on Marowak! Nidorina! You use Poison Jab on Turtonator!" Sora ordered. Both Poison Types launched themselves at their opponents. Nidorino made a direct hit on Marowak while Turtonator was hit by Poison Jab. "Great! Nidorino and Nidorina! Why don't you share your love with Double Kick?" Nidorino and Nidorina gave Turtonator some brutal kicks on Turtonator.

"Marowak! Flame Wheel attack now!" Kiawe called put as Marowak twirls his bone emitting green flames.

"Dodge it!" Sora called out. Nidorino and Nidorina ran passed Marowak. Nidorino turns to face Marowak. "Now use Drill Run again!" Nidorino spinned his body and headed towards Marowak giving him a direct hit, knocking the bone keeper Pokémon out.

"Marowak!" Kiawe gasped.

"Okay, Nidorina! Now use Poison Jab!" Nidorina jumped and lunged her claw onto Turtonator's underbelly and fell on his back. "Both of you! Double Kick!" Nidorino and Nidorina gave a couple of good kicks on Turtonator, knocking him out.

"No way," Kiawe said falling on his knees. "I just lost."

"Way to go, you guys!" Sora said as Nidorino and Nidorina leapt onto Sora knocking him on his back. "I knew you two could do it!" Kiawe smiled and congratulated Sora.

"Great job, Sora. You did really great!" Kiawe said shaking his hand.

"Same here," Sora said shaking Kiawe's hand.

"Okay, boys! Time for dinner!" Kairi called out to them. Sora and Kiawe joined their friends for the meal in which consisted of hot ramen.

Elsewhere, Team Rocket were having some trouble of their own. It turns out after Sora moped the floor with them again, Jessie fell into a Vileplume's head and breathed in Stun Spore. James and Meowth were at a small lake looking for some Salveyo weed.

"Meowth! We've been looking for hours! How are we ever going to find some Salveyo weed?" James groaned.

"Just keep looking! That weed isn't just going to show up to us magically!" Meowth said.

A wild Poliwag jumped put out the water with a Salveyo weed on its tail.

"Look! A Poliwag!" Meowth pointed out.

"And it has a Salveyo weed on its tail!" James also pointed out and took out his Pokéball. "Victreebel! I choose you!" James said calling out Victreebel and chased him. "Don't gobble me up! Go get that Poliwag!" Victreebel launched itself at the wild Poliwag and it ran into the grass. "Victreebel! Don't let that little runt get away!" Victreebel pursued the Poliwag with James and Meowth following only to see a bunch of Poliwag. "Which on has the Salveyo weed?"

"What difference does it make? Let's just swipe all of them!" Meowth said.

"Right!" James agreed. "Victreebel, you use Razor Leaf on those Poliwag now!" Victreebel fired Razor Leaf at the wild Poliwag only for a green frog-like Pokémon with yellow hands, belly, and toes and fired Water Gun at James, Meowth, and Victreebel. They were sent to a much deeper lake and came back up covered with Salveyo weed on their faces. "We've found it!"

"I guess that Politoed helped us out with that Water Gun," Meowth said.

"And it looks like more than enough to get back to Jessie! Let's go!" James said as he and Meowth grabbed the Salveyo weed off their faces and went back to their camp.

Over to Takato, Henry, Rika, and Guil, they were picking some apples from a tree.

"That should be more than enough," Henry said.

"And they all look good enough," Takato added.

"Char!" Guil beamed hungrily.

"Just about anything sounds good right about now," Rika said.

Just as they were about to sit down and eat, Jigglypuff had shown up to them.

"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff popped up.

"A Jigglypuff?" Rika questioned.

"It looks like it's going to sing a song with the little microphone," Takato said.

"Sing?" Henry asked then he remembered something about Jigglypuff. "Wait a minute when a Jigglypuff sings anything that hears it will-" Jigglypuff starts singing her little song to the group as they began getting sleepy. Henry yawned. "Anything that listens to the song of a Jigglypuff will fall asleep."

"Well I'm getting mighty sleepy right now," Takato said sleepily.

"Me too," Rika also said sleepily.

"Charmele-" Guil fell asleep along with the three kids. Jigglypuff stops singing and sees them sleeping through her song.

"Puff!" Jigglypuff puffed in anger and scribbled on their faces starting with Rika, then to Guil, then to Takato, and finally to Henry.

Back to Sora and his friends. Sora and Kairi decided to have a little alone time by a small pond.

"It's so nice here," Kairi said.

"It sure is," Sora said putting his arm around Kairi's shoulder. "I know I thanked you a lot today, but I'm going to say it again; thanks for what you did for me."

"Anytime, Sora," Kairi said placing her head on his shoulder. "You would have done the same for me, Sora."

"You're right, I would have," Sora said. "But at least Lana and Poliwag were with you, though."

"Yeah. And with the help of Matt, Ken, Kari, and Cody," Kairi said.

"But the good thing is TK and Davis will he okay," Sora said. "But we should just enjoy the night sky as a couple."

"Agreed," Kairi said smiling.

Sora and Kairi moved closer to each other and kissed each other on the lips again. The kiss lasted for a minute, before a Politoed stuck its head out of the water and squirted water on the couple. They turned and saw the Politoed laugh at them.

"What was that about?" Sora asked taking out his Pokédex and scanned the frog Pokémon.

Politoed, the Frog Pokémon

An evolved form of Poliwhirl

Type: Water

The curled hair on Politoed's head is proof of its status as a king. It is said that the longer and more curled the hair, the more respect this Pokémon earns from its peers.

"Well that's just ribbiting!" Sora joked making Kairi laugh. Sora and Kairi rejoined their friends only to see Tai and the rest had shown up. "Hey guys. Good to see you you again."

"Same here, Ketchum," Tai greeted back to Sora.

"You're here kinda late aren't you?" Kairi pointed out.

"We just wanted to thank you for the help today," TK said.

"Yeah, thanks," Davis added.

"It's no problem," Sora said.

"Also, why are you both wet?" Joe asked.

"A Politoed was playing pranks on us," Sora said taking a towel and handing one to Kairi drying off.

They all gathered around for bed and rest up for the night. But meanwhile, Riku, Naminé, and Eevee made a stop for the night as well.

"It was good to see Sora and the others again," Naminé said.

"It sure was. But not while they were paralyzed with Stun Spore," Riku said.

"Eevee," Eevee chirped.

"But at least Sora and Kiawe are okay now," Naminé said.

"Yeah, at least," Riku agreed.

Eevee looked at Riku and Naminé very sweetly. But then Eevee's ears perked up.

"Ee!" Eevee warned Riku and Naminé.

Riku and Naminé looked at Eevee with his ears perking.

"What's wrong Eevee?" Riku asked.

"Eevee!" Eevee chirped.

They turned to the source of the sound and saw Jigglypuff with her little microphone.

"A Jigglypuff?" Riku asked.

"Oh, it's so adorable!" Naminé gushed at the sight. "And look! It's holding a little microphone!"

"Eevee?" Eevee tilted his head.

"Same here, buddy," Riku said also tilting his head.

"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff started singing her song making Riku and Naminé very drowsy.

"Well, it looks like it's bedtime," Riku said yawning.

"I think you're right," Naminé also said sleepily falling asleep.

Riku, Naminé, and Eevee were all asleep soundly as Jigglypuff sang. Jigglypuff stopped singing and puffed up in anger and scribbled on their faces. Jigglypuff started with Naminé, then moved to Riku and finally Eevee.

"Puff!" The balloon Pokémon huffed.

An humorous way to end a chapter, right? At least it won't be the last they see and hear of Jigglypuff's song. Also let's give a Congratulations to Sora's Nidoran evolving into a Nidorino and Nidorina. But what else could be waiting for our friends, next time? Just keep reading and find out.