Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Spinarak Attack! ( Chapter 88 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 88: Spinarak Attack!

Less than a day had passed since Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all made a stop at the town of Flowerender and helped a trainer named Bailey and her Bellossom.

"So, this is Catallia City," Illima said. "This town has quite a history."

"What kind of history are you talking about?" Sora asked.

"From what I heard, Catallia City is famous for not only its buildings, but for the exploits known as the Black Arachnid," Illima explained.

"Black Arachnid?" Sora asked.

"Pikachu?"

"I don't think I ever heard of the Black Arachnid either," Kairi admitted.

"The Black Arachnid is said to be one of the greatest cat burglars in Johto history," Illima explained. "It dates back to a hundred years."

Before Illima could explain more, sirens start going off and a police car comes driving by them.

"Looks like trouble," Sophocles said.

"And this has Team Rocket's stink all over it," Sora said.

"Why am I not surprised?" Hapu asked sarcastically.

"Well, if they're up to no good as usual, then it's a good thing we're here," Kiawe said.

The group went to follow the police car when Sora had tripped.

"Sora! Are you okay?" Kairi asked concerned.

"Pika, Pika!"

"I'm fine. I tripped over something," Sora said.

"What did you trip over?" Lana asked.

"I don't know," Sora admitted.

Everyone looked around and wondered what was going on.

"Something dosen't feel right," Sophocles said feeling nervous.

"Toge!" Togepi chirped. Kairi looked at Togepi wondering what was up.

"What's wrong, Togepi?" Kairi asked.

They got their answer when a smiley face came down.

"Oh, look at how cute it is," Lillie cooed. But the smiley face made a frown when it was revealed to be a Spinarak hanging upsode down.

"Spinarak!" Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all exclaimed. The Spinarak shot a web right at the group.

"What're you doing?!" Sophocles yelled.

"Stop it!" Lillie shouted.

"Stop that!" Illima exclaimed.

"Don't do that!" Lana shouted.

"Leave us alone!" Kairi exclaimed.

"Not again!" Mallow shouted.

"Cut it out!" Kiawe shouted.

"Help!" Acerola yelled.

"It's so sticky!" Hapu exclaimed.

"Get us out of here!" Mina shouted.

"Oh, this we don't need," Sora said.

"Pikachu."

"Well, at least it can't get any worse," Sora said.

"Don't any of you move," a police officer said.

"We can't move!" Sora pointed out. "So, if isn't too much trouble, we would like it if you would cut us loose."

"Nice try, Black Arachnid, you're not getting away from us!" The policeman said.

"WE'RE NOT THE BLACK ARACHNID!" Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all shouted.

"Pika!"

"Oh, sure you're not," The policeman said.

Meanwhile at a mansion somewhere, a young man dressed in a black skin tight jumpsuit matched with a black cape and a black cap with a Meowth's gold coin on the cap with a feather in it and a masquerade mask along with a Meowth with a similar mask and cape sneaks into the grounds.

"This is it," the young man said. "It is time to avenge a hundred years of grievances for the disgrace that my family had suffered." He looked over to his Meowth. "You ready, Meowth?"

"Meowth!" The burglar's Meowth nodded. The Normal Type Pokémon undid the lock and the two had snuck in.

"Now let's see what treasures we have here," the young burglar said. He came across a small brown box and opens it to find a green ceramic bowl inside. He smiles. "This one will do nicely." He stashed the bowl in his bag as he and his partner in crime were about to leave when Team Rocket came in dressed in a similar fashion.

"Look, Jessie! Someone else just beat us to it!" James said.

"Then we will have to educate them on the matter!" Jessie said.

"Please don't use that word," their Meowth said. "It reminds me of school." Team Rocket saw the young burglar and his Meowth. "Look! Another Meowth!"

"We set our sights on this place first!" James shouted.

"Just who do you think you are?!" Jessie snarled.

"I am the descendant of the real Black Arachnid!" The young burglar said. "The true Napoleon of crime!"

"You? The descendant of the Black Arachnid?" Jessie asked. "The greatest cat burglar in the history of crime?"

"Was the greatest," the new Black Arachnid stated. "Until the the law shut him down. Why are you here?"

"We were just following in his footsteps," James said. "Just so as we can be famous as the original Black Arachnid." The new Black Arachnid laughed.

"How short-sighted you are," the new Black Arachnid said. "You think that you can gain fame and infamy just by dressing up like him and steal valuables just like that?"

"Well, yeah!" Jessie stated. "That is the general idea! And who are you calling short-sighted?"

"And why are you even dressed like the Black Arachnid?" James asked.

"What gives you the right?" Meowth asked.

"The name of the Black Arachnid is my birthright! I am doing to avenge his disgrace! And I will not allow any outsider to disgrace that name by masquerading as such!" The new Black Arachnid said. He looks to his partner. "Pay Day!"

"Meowth!" The Black Arachnid's Meowth nodded and hurled gold coins at Team Rocket making them flee.

"Just when we were going to be famous!" Jessie groaned.

"Even that would be too good even for us!" James also groaned.

"Any other idea you have, Jessie? Because, even from you, I'm open to suggestions!" Meowth yelled.

Just when Jessie was thinking of an idea, a Spinarak drops down and webs the trio.

"Just this once, can't have a shred of good luck?!" James exclaimed.

The Spinarak shoots out the sticky thread just as the new Black Arachnid and his Meowth had fled with what they stole.

"I just don't know how it could get even worse!" Jessie said just as the police had arrived.

"You just had to say it, didn't you, Jess?" Meowth asked.

"Oh, shut up!" Jessie hissed.

Team Rocket had been apprehended for questioning as the police investigate the crime scene. Officer Jenny examines the gold coins left behind.

"Hmm. Pay Day," Officer Jenny said stroking her chin.

Two officers come up to Officer Jenny.

"This makes the third burglary this week! There's definitely a copycat to the Black Arachnid," one of the officers said.

"It's a direct insult to the police force," Officer Jenny scowled. "What did you get from the ones in our custody?"

"They claimed that someone else had beaten to it," the second officer said. "They claimed that he is the descendant of the Black Arachnid."

"And the Meowth in their possession?" Officer Jenny asked.

"They claim that the Meowth dosen't know how to use Pay Day," the second officer answered.

"And we have searched them, and all we have found were nothing but old bottle caps, soda and beer can tabs, and all sort of garbage," the first officer said.

"Did you ask about the thefts?" Officer Jenny asked.

"They claim that they don't know about the thefts," the first officer said. "But one of them admitted that they're affiliated with Team Rocket."

"Team Rocket?" Officer Jenny questioned in a shock. "Well, at least there's one arrest so far. Keep them locked down."

"Yes ma'am!" The first officer said.

"And have the Spinarak reinforce the webs. This new Black Arachnid is our top priority!" Officer Jenny said.

"Yes ma'am!" The second officer said.

"We're on it!" The second officer said.

Another officer came along and walked up to Officer Jenny.

"I have the thieves right in my custody!" The officer from earlier said.

"Oh?" Officer Jenny asked. "Where?"

"Follow me and I'll show you," the officer said leading her to his catch. Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine were all caught in the web. "Here they are!"

"They don't look like criminals," Officer Jenny said. "They look like a bunch of kids."

"Looks can be deceiving to the naked eye!" He told her.

"No, it's true! We caught in this web and we didn't even do anything!" Sora said. "Honest!"

"Pika, Pika!"

"Get us out of here, please," Kairi pleaded.

"Toge, Toge!"

The group were cut out of the web.

"My apologies," Officer Jenny said. "We've hung those webs to catch the person who have been imitating the Black Arachnid"

"As in the Black Arachnid who used to live here over a hundred years ago?" Kiawe asked.

"Yes, that's right," Officer Jenny nodded.

"And look at what was left behind," Lana said looking at the coins. "Gold coins. Just like the one Meowth has."

Officer Jenny looked at the eleven kids and the two Pokémon they all had. She particularly looked at Sora and Kairi.

"Say, you wouldn't be those professional crime solvers I've been hearing so much about are you?" Officer Jenny asked.

"What makes you say that, Officer Jenny?" Sora asked. "And how do you know about us?"

"Pika?"

"I recieved a letter from my sister who happens to be in the international police and she told me how you rescued Looker from mountain bombers at a Donphan valley not too long ago. And she told me about a boy with brown spiky hair wearing a crown necklace and has a Pikachu in his possession. Also a girl with auburn hair who has a Togepi with her as well. And nine other kids matching your exact description," Offier Jenny said. "And if I remember right, he recognized you back in Porta Vista beach when he apprehended Stanley Silas. You were the ones running that Alolan style charity dinner as well."

"Yeah, that's us!" Mallow stated.

Spinarak came down on from the string.

"I know you," Sora recognized.

"This Spinarak is the cutest one on the force," Officer Jenny said.

"Most of the Officer Jennys I met used Growlithe for police work, but how come you use Spinarak for that?" Sora asked.

"It's a longstanding tradition in Catallia City to use Spinarak on the force instead of Growlithe," Officer Jenny said. She told her story as she led the group to the local police station. "It actually started with the first Black Arachnid. The Black Arachnid was a criminal mastermind who was famous for his stealthiness as he was for his thefts. His quick sneaky movements made it hard to tell from a Meowth that was his partner in crime, and earned him the nickname, the cat burglar. Whenever it looked they were close to being captured, the Meowth would use Pay Day and scare off the police. They got lucky each time. But one fateful night, their luck finally ran out. Officer Jenny, my ancestor from eight generations ago along with her loyal Spinarak. They waited patiently for the thieves who had attempted to flee from their latest crime. And using Spinarak's beautiful webs, the Black Arachnid's career in crime was put to a halt." Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine were at awe hearing the tale of her heroic ancestor who ended the thief's crime spree. "That wrapped up the case once and for all. And believe it or not, this Spinarak is descended from the Spinarak who helped out my ancestor long ago."

"That's an amazing story," Kairi said.

"It really does run in the family," Sora said. Officer Jenny opens the door and sees Spinarak everywhere. "Look at those Spinarak."

"I have never seen so many at one place before," Lillie said amazed.

"The Catallia City police started to use Spinarak on the force soon after my ancestor caught the Black Arachnid. And since then they became our most valued partners," Officer Jenny said.

"You think we could lend a hand? We can get this new Black Arachnid and throw his butt in jail," Sora said.

"That'll be great!" Officer Jenny said.

"If this guy think he can use Pokémon to commit crime and get away with it, then he made his first mistake," Sora said.

"You really are Pokémon crime fighters then, aren't you?" Officer Jenny asked.

"Apart from Team Rocket and Mad Ivan we stopped some rustlers from stealing Tauros, Ponyta, and Rapidash at a farm at that one time and those same guys from stealing all those Kanagaskhan. Not to mention, shutting down the Poké Bandits twice," Sora remembered. They all remembered how they helped clear Team Rocket out of the Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town and thwart the same members from time to time. Even when Mad Ivan made back at Hop Hop Hop Town and right up to when he attempted to swipe all the Kabuto fossils for his own. And how they thwarted the Poké Bandits twice. They even saved the entire multiverse from the evil Shadow Empire.

Elsewhere in an undisclosed location, the new Black Arachnid is in his apartment and watching the news of his latest caper. His partner is eating the fish provided to him. He smiles as he hears the authorities are completely baffled. He looks out his window laughing evilly.

"This is working better than expected," the new Black Arachnid said. "The police are at a disarray and even with the Spinarak webs everywhere, the time to avenge my disgraced ancestor is close at hand. Officer Jenny and her Spinarak will pay dearly for their inference. And I thank those three fools for taking the fall for me. No-one is going to rob me of my revenge! Not even other criminals!" The clinched his fist. He had chosen his next victim and used newspaper cutouts to form a letter. "The time to accelerate my ambitions."

Back at the police station, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all gathered for a strategy meeting to capture the Black Arachnid and put an end to his crime spree. Officer Jenny and her Spinarak joined in on the meeting.

"Okay, this meeting will come to order," Sora started.

"If we're coming to order then I'll have a jumbo cheeseburger and a side of fries," Sophocles joked.

"Sophocles!" Sora, Kairi, and the rest chided him.

"Just kidding, just kidding!" Sophocles said. "Just trying to lighten up the mood. Normally, that would be Sora's department."

"This is no time for jokes, Sophocles," Sora said. "We have a copycat criminal out there and we have to put a stop to it." Kairi and the Alolan nine nodded in agreement.

"So, what's the plan?" Kiawe asked.

"We'll have to start thinking like a burglar. So far he has been targeting the local mansions of art collectors. We're going to wait for the new Black Arachid's next move and have our Pokémon out all at once. We can have better luck if we all work together," Sora said. He starts putting a plan together. "Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow, Acerola, Mina. Your Pokémon will be waiting in the trees and shrubs along with Hoothoot, Teddiursa, and Phanpy. Lana, you can have Seaking and Cloyster wait at a fountain and Gyarados at a pool if they have one. Kiawe, Illima, Hapu. We can have Turtonator, Marowak, Mudsdale, and Bewear will pose as statues along with Silvally."

"I like the sound of that," Lana said.

"But the real trump card will be Spinarak," Sora said. "Spinarak will be sending out webs to keep the new Black Arachnid from escaping."

"A brilliant strategy," Officer Jenny complemented. Hapu leans over to Kairi.

"Did he come up with that himself?" Hapu asked. She simply shrugs. Mina raises her hand.

"Yes Mina?" Sora asked.

"Where is the Black Arachnid going to strike next?" Mina asked.

"If I knew that, you think we'd be holding a sectret strategy meeting to nab him ahead of time?" Sora questioned.

"Good point," Mina said.

Just then, a policeman came in the room.

"Terrible news! The new Black Arachnid is planning another robbery!" The policeman announced. Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all knew it was a perfect time to put Sora's plan into action.

"Where did you obtain this information?" Officer Jenny asked.

"It was obtained from the mayor's mansion," the policeman said.

"The mayor?!" Officer Jenny exclaimed.

Everyone rushed over to the mayor's mansion. The mayor being a bald elderly man with a gray mustache and gray eyebrows. He also has magenta eyes. He is dressed in his robe and came down the stairs in tears.

"Oh, thank goodness you've arrived! It's dreadful!" The mayor cried. "The fiend is after my trophy! The letter he sent said he'll strike at midnight!" He reveals a platinum tropy with Dragonair as the handles and has Oddish and Lapras engraved on it.

"Definitely not a coincidence," Officer Jenny stated. "The original Black Arachnid also sent letters to his victims as well."

"This guy is pretty cocky," Sora said.

"And I thought Mad Ivan was full of himself," Kairi stated.

"Um, who are these children?" The mayor asked.

"They're professional crime solvers," Officer Jenny answered.

"Wonderful! They can help!" The mayor beamed. "Kids, you must teach this copycat a lesson."

"Like don't pretend to be something you're not," Hapu said in a whisper.

The clock has struck five in the afternoon as the mayor pleaded, "Please protect my trophy."

"Don't worry, Mr. Mayor. Nothing can go wrong just as long we have Pokémon on our backs." Officer Jenny emphasize when she turns around and Spinarak clings on her back.

"Spinarak! Spinarak!"

"The Black Arachnid is going to be sorry that he ever decided to make a comeback," Sora stated. Everyone went outside as Sora and the Alolan nine let out their Pokémon. "Okay, everyone! Tine to put our plan to motion."

"Right!" The Alolan nine got their Pokémon into different positions. Officer Jenny was amazed especially about Silvally. Sora gave Silvally a Fighting Memory turning the synthetic Pokémon into a Fighting Type Pokémon. Marowak did a pose while Turtonator and Mudsdale did the same thing. Heracross went a nearby tree and started to helping himself to the sap it provided.

"What amazing Pokémon you all have," Officer Jenny complemented. She turns to her partner. "Your turn, Spinarak!" Spinarak shot out its web to get to another tree and spitting out a web all over the mansion grounds. It quickly surrounded the whole place until it was completely surrounded.

"All that thread came from just one Spinarak," Mallow said in awe.

"The web is so strong, he won't be able to break free," Officer Jenny said. "Are all the Pokémon in position, Spinarak?" Spinarak nodded in confirmation. "Great! We'll be in the mansion waiting for midnight!"

Several hours came and went, Kairi rocked Togepi to sleep while everyone esle struggled to stay awake knowing he'll strike at any moment. They all checked outside and saw nothing in the web. Not even a single thing was seen.

The clock has strucked midnight as everyone anxiously waited for the thief to make an appearance and then catch him in the act. A whole minute had passed.

"Looks like he isn't coming at all," Sora said in a yawn. He hangs his head in defeat. "And my plan was perfect too." Kairi placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I thought it was a good idea," Kairi said comfortably. Sora smiled feeling a little better.

"He must have been jerking us around," Kiawe said sitting on his knees.

"And we stayed awake for nothing," Hapu said.

"I guess," Kiawe said attempting to stand up only to fall back on his knees. "But I can't say the same for my legs." Sophocles and Acerola laughed as Sora and Mallow helped him up to get the blood flowing back in his sleeping legs.

"That's what happens if you just sit on your knees," Mallow said.

The mayor came in the room relieved to see his trophy is still in its place.

"Oh, thank heavens! My trophy is still safe!" The mayor cheered. "And there is no sign of the thief!" The mayor gave a sigh of relief.

"Didn't I tell everything will be alright?" Officer Jenny asked.

"I am terribly grateful to you all," the mayor said. "Please accept this meal as a small token of my appreciation and my esteem." He claps his hands as his servants roll in carts with meals enough for the group. They graciously accepted the reward ate to their heart's delight.

"I'd take burgers over burglars anyday," Sophocles said rubbing his full belly.

"No argument from me," Lana agreed.

"I don't think I remember the last time I ate this much," Sora said making Kairi giggle.

"I suppose you don't have room for dessert?" The mayor asked.

"If you're talking dessert, then count me in," Sophocles said making Sora, Kairi, and the rest of the Alolan nine laugh.

"I would have to take that for a yes," Illima said.

Without warning, the lights go off.

"What the?!" Sora exclaimed.

"Pay Day!" A new voice called out as gold coins go flying hitting the group.

"Ouch!" Kiawe yelled.

"That hurts!" Sophocles added.

"Who's there?!" Sora asked.

Out from the attic came a rope and the new Black Arachnid and his Meowth came climbing down the rope.

"I am here, little boy," the new Black Arachnid answered grabbing the trophy. "The new and improved Black Arachnid!"

"You are under arrest!" Officer Jenny stated. He looked over to the policewoman with a hateful glare.

"I will not repeat the mistake that my ancestor has made! I will avenge the dishonor that you have brought to my family!" The new Black Arachnid said.

"Meowth!"

"How did you get pass Spinarak's webs?" Lillie asked.

"I didn't," the new Black Arachnid said. "I was simply hiding in the attic since I sent the letter, knowing you wouldn't bother looking outside for me!"

"But why didn't you just come by midnight like you said that you would?" Kiawe asked.

"That would have been too predictable even for my standards. I just had to wait until you let your guard down and strike!" The new Black Arachnid gloated.

"He was playing us right from the start!" Mallow said. Sora growled in anger.

"Now, I'll be taking my leave!" The new Black Arachnid stated.

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Sora said. Pikachu jumps in front of his trainer.

"Pikachu!"

"You think you can challenge me? You're either brave or a complete fool!" The new Black Arachnid said. "Well, normally I don't play with children, but I'll have to make this quick!" He turns to his partner. "Meowth! Go!"

"Meowth!" The new Black Arachid's Meowth got its claws ready for battle.

"Meowth! Use Fury Swipes!" The new Black Arachnid ordered. His Meowth leapt forward to swipe at Pikachu.

"Pikachu! Quick Attack!" Sora ordered. Pikachu used his speed attack to hit Meowth before it could land a Fury Swipes. "Now use Iron Tail!" Pikachu swung his metalized tail right at the Meowth.

"You use Iron Tail too!" The new Black Arachnid ordered. Meowth swung its own Iron Tail and collided with Pikachu's tail just like a couple of swords. The cat and mouse Pokémon were locked not one of them was backing off.

"Thunderbolt!" Sora called out as Pikachu used Thunderbolt right on Meowth shocking it to a crisp. The new Black Arachnid's Meowth was down, but not out. It got right back on its feet.

"Pay Day!" The new Black Arachnid ordered. Meowth hurled gold coins right towards Pikachu.

"Dodge it!" Sora called out as Pikachu moved before the coins could hit. "Electro Ball!" Pikachu forms a ball of electricity and sends it towards Meowth. The attack came too quick for Meowth to dodge and the attack landed a hit.

"Meowth!" The new Black Arachnid gasped. He turns to look at Sora with a glare. "I have to admit that I underestimate you, kid. You're even better than I thought. But, you will not keep me from my revenge!"

"If revenge is all you care about, then you already lost!" Sora stated. The new Black Arachnid was disgusted by that remark.

"I am going to have my victory! Fury Swipes!" The new Black Arachnid moved in to swipe at Pikachu. Sora remembered the dance routines Pikachu, Teddiursa, and Phanpy had with Bailey's Bellossom and now was a good time to use it.

"Pikachu! Remember Bailey's advice!" Sora called out.

"Pika," Pikachu nodded. Meowth moved in to swipe at Pikachu only to dance out of the way. Kairi and the Alolan nine all knew what Pikachu was doing. Officer Jenny was pretty impressed to see Pikachu dancing as Meowth kept swinging its claws. The new Black Arachnid growled growing frustrated.

"Is this little rugrat making fun of me?!" The new Black Arachnid exclaimed. "Meowth! Iron Tail!" Meowth swung its tail only for Pikachu to dance dodge the attack. "Pay Day!" Meowth hurled gold coins towards Pikachu and did a spin jump.

"Way to go, Pikachu!" Kairi cheered. "Just keep dancing!" Togepi watched Pikachu feeling inspired. Togepi then moved his little arms back and forth.

"Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Toge, Togepi!" Togepi raised his arms in the air as Meowth is lifted in the air and hurled towards its trainer. When Meowth made contact, he accidentally threw the trophy in the air. The mayor and the Alolan nine all gasped as the trophy goes flying. Spinarak heard the commotion inside and came just in time. It shot out its thread to keep the trophy from hitting the ground And the fired another thread and sends to Officer Jenny for the save.

"Oh, my trophy is safe," the mayor said.

"It's all thanks to Sora and Spinarak," Officer Jenny said. Sora smiled since rubbed the back of his head as he scratched the back of his head.

"That was a nice save," Sora stated. "And good call on that Psychic on that Meowth, though."

"What do you mean? My Spinarak dosen't know Psychic," Officer Jenny said.

"HUH?" Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all exclaimed.

"If that wasn't Spinarak, then who did that?" Sora asked.

"Pika?" Pikachu shared Sora's shock.

Sora knew for certain that none of the other Pokémon could have used Psychic. Could it be possible that they have a guardian angel?

Not one of them knew it was little Togepi had unexpectedly helped save the day. Spinarak webbed the new Black Arachnid and his Pokémon partner and made him confess on where he hid his loot. It was his very apartment.

"Everything that the new Black Arachnid had stolen is now back in the hands of its rightful owners," Officer Jenny said. "I can't thank you enough."

"We're just glad that everything worked out in the end," Lana said.

"I know one thing for sure, what you did for Catallia City will not be forgotten," Officer Jenny said.

"I agree. Catallia City will have itself a new legend," Illima said looking at Sora and Pikachu. He chuckled nervously at thought of being a legend.

"I guess," Sora said.

"I wish you luck on the rest of your journey," Officer Jenny said.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all bid farewell to Officer Jenny and her Spinarak and continued on with their journey.

Meanwhile in the police station, the new Black Arachnid sits in his cell staring on the floor. Breathing angrily as his success has slipped out of his fingers. He clutched his fists.

"The humiliation," he said to himself. "The humiliation of being thwarted by a brat and his Pikachu. Revenge was within my grasp! I may have fallen, but the name Black Arachnid still lives on! Even if I meet my end one day, someone will avenge me! I will be avenged!"

Outside of Catallia City, Team Rocket had managed to escape from jail.

"Shit! I can't believe we get caught in the first act!" Jessie shouted. She turns to her colleagues. "This is all your fault! I mean it! If it weren't for your bumbling, we would have been rich and famous by now! You're gonna pay for this!"

"Why should we pay?" James asked.

"We're broke, remember?" Meowth asked.

"You two give the new meaning to the old expression as 'thick as thieves!'" Jessie said crossing her arms.

"Who the hell are you calling thick?!" Meowth roared.

"You know I'm watching my weight!" James hissed.

"Pipe down! I was talking about the size of your heads, not the size of your waists," Jessie said. Team Rocket then get themselves into a brawl.