Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Snubbull Snobbery ( Chapter 89 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 89: Snubbull Snobbery

A couple of days passed since the group had foiled the resurrection of the Black Arachnid and left Catallia City. They made a stop for some lunch when a small boy approached the group and called out to Sora.

"Hey there! I'm looking for a Pokémon trainer who goes by the name, Sora Ketchum!" The boy called out. "The same Sora Ketchum who won the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League a while back!"

The Alolan nine all point to Sora and his Pikachu.

"You know I would have said I was, guys!" Sora stated. "Anyway, if you wanna battle me then you've got it!" Sora accepted the challenge.

"Great!" The boy took out a Pokéball and threw it. "Okay, Rattata! Go!" The boy threw his Pokéball as it let out a Rattata, but this one had smaller whiskers and it was a greenish color. Stars swirls around the Rattata upon making an entrance.

"Rattata!"

"A Shiny Ratatta!" Sora said in amazement. He took out a Pokéball of his own. "Okay, Hoothoot! Go!" Sora threw his Pokéball and stars swirls around Hoothoot making an entrance.

"You have a Shiny Hoothoot! So cool! But it's not going to be a match against my Rattata! Okay, Rattata! Hyper Fang!" Rattata charges towards the owl Pokémon with its incisors glowing.

"Hoothoot! Fly up and use Wing Attack!" Sora ordered. Hoothoot flew in the air making Rattata miss. Hoothoot then swooped down to deliver a blow to Rattata.

"Freeze that Hoothoot with Ice Beam! Freeze it good!" The boy called out as Rattata fired Ice Beam right at Hoothoot. The freezing beam hits Hoothoot right on the mark.

"Super-effective!" Sophocles said.

"This is a really bad call since Ice Type attacks can do serious damage on Flying Types," Illima said.

"Now use Super Fang!" The boy ordered. Rattata ran towards Hoothoot with glowing incisors. Sora had to think of a move fast.

"Tackle!" Sora called out as Hoothoot rammed into Rattata. "Now use Peck!" Hoothoot pecks at Rattata. "One more Tackle!" Hoothoot used the full force of his attack and strikes and knocks the opposing Pokémon out.

"Rattata, return," the boy calls Rattata back. And he pulls out another Pokéball. "You're better than I thought. But this one is gonna rock you! Geodude! Go!" He threw his Pokéball and it lets out his Geodude.

"Come on back, Hoothoot!" Sora said calling Hoothoot back. "You wanna rock, huh? Then also put a little roll in the mix." Sora took out another Pokéball. "Phanpy! Go!" Sora threw his Pokéball and it lets out his Phanpy.

"Rock and roll! That's a good one!" The boy said. "But my Geodude is going to roll on your puny Phanpy! Geodude! Move in with Focus Punch!" Geodude tightened its focus and then moved in to deliver a punch to Phanpy.

"Phanpy! Defense Curl!" Sora called out. Phanpy curled up into a ball and the attack boucnced right off. "Now use Rollout!" Phanpy rolled into the rock Pokémon. "That's it, Phanpy! Keep it up!" Phanpy rolled in to make another hit.

"Geodude! Use Rock Smash on that Phanpy!" The boy called out as Geodude's fist glowed into a brown-orange glow. Geodude's fist lands a clean hit on Phanpy. "Now finish it with one more Focus Punch!" Geodude tightened up its focus again and landed a successful punch on the little elephant Pokémon. That attack knocked Phanpy out.

"Phanpy, return," Sora called Phanpy back. "You did your best. You'll have your moment next time. Rest up for now." He puts the Pokéball away. "Great job!"

"Thanks," the boy said calling Geodude back. "Now here's one more Pokémon!" He took out a ball with a green top decorated with four red dots slanting toward the center button on both sides of the vertical mid-line on the top half and a gold dot near the "top" part of the ball's top half as seen from the front. "Okay, Togetic! Go!" The boy threw the ball and it let out a bipedal fairy-like Pokémon. It had the same red and blue triangular shaped markings and crown. It also had a long neck and a pair of wings giving it an angelic look. Kairi was amazed as she looked at her Togepi. Sora took out his Pokédex to get information on this Pokémon.

Togetic, the Happiness Pokémon

The evolved form of Togepi

Type: Fairy/Flying

Togetic is said to be a Pokémon that brings good fortune. When the Pokémon spots someone who is pure of heart, it is said to appear and share its happiness with that person.

"Togepi's evolved form, huh?" Sora said putting his Pokédex away. He looks over to his partner. "You up for it, Pikachu?"

"Pika," Pikachu nodded.

Pikachu stands in front of Togepi's evolved form. Pikachu felt a little guilty about battling against Togetic since that's what Togepi evolves into, but he had to focus.

"Togetic! Fairy Wind!" The boy ordered as Togetic flapped its wings and a pink wind with sparkles in it blows at Pikachu.

"Pikachu! Dodge and use Quick Attack!" Sora ordered. Pikachu ran across avoiding Togetic's Fairy Wind.

"Magical Leaf!" The boy ordered. Togetic forms glowing leaves cascading in many different colors and sends them towards Pikachu.

"Dodge and use Electro Ball!" Sora called out as Pikachu formed a ball of electricity and sends it towards Togetic.

"Fairy Wind!" The boy called out. Togetic flapped its wings again and sends out Fairy Wind and it sends Pikachu's Electro Ball up in the air.

The ball of electricity heads towards Pikachu. Sora had an idea about that.

"Swing at it with Iron Tail!" Sora called out.

Pikachu used his Iron Tail attack to swing at Electro Ball like a baseball bat and it only made the Electro Ball a tad stronger than before; too strong for Fairy Wind to blow back. The attack heads right back Togetic. It didn't have enough time to dodge and got hit by the attack. Togetic fell to the ground beaten.

"Aah! Togetic!" The boy ran up to Togetic and picked it up. "You okay, Togetic?" Togetic chirped sadly to its trainer. "Don't sweat it. You did your best. You're always a winner to me." He smiled calling Togetic back inside the Friend Ball. He walked up to Sora smiling. "You're even better than I thought. The way you battled is pretty awesome!"

"Thanks. You did pretty good yourself," Sora said. "And you took very good care of your Pokémon. I could tell just by how you battled."

Sora's opponent smiled at the complement. He pulled out a small book and a pen.

"I was wondering if I could have an autograph! The guys back at school will believe that I battled the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League champion and lost," the boy said as Sora was signing his name on the little book. "Unless, I get a selfie with you!" He took out his little phone and he took the picture. Sora just gave a goofy grin just the same as his opponent. The boy took his leave and waved goodbye at the group.

After Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine ate their and kept moving on. About a whole day later, they made their way to a town called Palm Hills. They all looked around at the surroundings.

"Where are we now?" Sophocles asked. Illima took out his map and looked inside.

"According to the map, we are in a town called Palm Hills," Illima said. "This place is famous for its sprawling estates and sweeping lawns."

"So we just hit the land of the rich," Sora said.

"Did you find it yet?" A new voice called out getting their attention. They saw three men wearing tuxedos. They appear to be searching for something frantically.

"No. We've checked all the usual places," the second man said.

"You two keep looking and I'll keep madame from getting frantic," the first man said.

"Right!" The other two men said at once as they took off.

"This place is said to homes for movie stars and supermodels!" Mallow said.

"I wonder what kind of shops this place has!" Lana said.

"Or maybe we could find what kind of restaurants that could be here!" Sophocles added.

"Oh come on, Sophocles! We already ate a big breakfast few hours ago," Sora pointed out. "And I don't think they'll let us in since we're not properly dressed for the occasion, if you know what I mean." Kairi and the Alolan nine all looked at their clothes saw what he meant. Not even Lillie's white dress would pass her off. "That and it's pretty pricy." Sora did a money hand gesture as everyone had to agree.

"You're right, Sora," Kiawe agreed.

"And I can imagine how those prices must be," Acerola said.

"Not even I have unlimited funds," Lillie said.

"Well, I don't see any point in sticking around. We should keep going," Hapu said.

"No arguement here," Sora said. "Let's go."

Just when everyone was about to keep moving on to Violet City when they saw a Growlithe running leaving behind a dust cloud.

"Hey, a Growlithe!" Kiawe said.

"Something must be wrong!" Kairi said.

"I think you're right," Sora agreed. He went over to the Growlithe. "You gotta calm down or we can't even help you! Huh?" Sora quickly noticed a pair of feet in the dust cloud. The Growlithe was trying shake off its tail. "Is that what's been bothering you?" Growlithe had flung what was clinging to Growlithe's tail and ran off. The thing that was bothering Growlithe was a small pink bulldog-like Pokémon. It had four ears and blue spots. It had stubby arms and small blue ruff around its neck. It also has an underbite as its fangs are coming upward. It also had pink ribbons on its ears.

"A Snubbull," Lillie recognized.

"I never seen one of these before," Kairi said.

"I wonder what does Dexter has to say about this one," Sora said taking out his Pokédex.

Snubbull, the Fairy Pokémon

Type: Fairy

Despite its intimidating appearance, Snubbull is actually a cowardly Pokémon. By baring its fangs and making a scary face, Snubbull sends smaller Pokémon scurrying away in terror. However, this Pokémon seems a little sad at making its foes flee.

"Makes me glad that I'm not a small Pokémon," Sora said putting his Pokédex away.

"She must be lost," Kairi said.

"You mean its not a wild Snubbull?" Acerola asked.

"Just look at the ribbons she's wearing," Kairi said pointing to the ribbons.

"She's right," Mallow said.

"But who does she belong to?" Sophocles asked.

"We better keep an eye out for her trainer," Hapu said.

Just when they were about to start looking one of the men from earlier came to the scene and saw the Snubbull.

"There you are!" The man said. Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all turned to him. "Madame! Your Snubbull is safe and sound!"

Came running is an obese woman wearing a red dress and is wearing glasses. She has purple hair and has orange pearls as her necklace and bracelets. And she wore pink pearl earrings.

"Hello, Snubbull! Here I am!" The woman cheered as she is running down the street. "Are these children responsible for saving my precious Snubbull?"

"Yes they are," the butler said.

"I just can't thank you enough!" The woman said.

"It's not a problem, madame," Sora said. "Any idea why your Snubbull just wondered out like that?"

"I simply don't know. Snubbull just disappeared last night and ever since then, I have been in a state of panic imagining the poor thing lost," she said. The woman picked up Snubbull, but Snubbull just didn't like the woman clinging to her like that. "There, there, isn't that better, now?"

"Snubbull! Snubbull!"

Snubbull tried to break loose, but the grip she had her in was too strong. Sora and Kairi noticed it right away.

"Snubbull, I know you had quite a scare, but there is no need to be upset. Afterall, you're going home now," she turns to the group. "Please join us for lunch. It's the least I could do to repay you for saving my precious Snubbull."

"Okay," Sora said.

"Oh, I haven't even introduced myself. I am Madame Muchmoney," she introduced. "And this is Jeeves; my faithful butler." Jeeves bowed his head.

"I'm Sora."

"And I'm Kairi."

"Pikachu."

"Pi, Toge."

"I'm Lillie."

"My name is Illima."

"I'm Mallow."

"The name's Kiawe."

"I'm Lana."

"I'm Sophocles."

"My name's Acerola."

"Mina."

"And I'm Hapu."

Once the introductions were done with, Madame Muchmoney and Jeeves led the group to her mansion and were amazed by the sight of the placed. Not even Lillie's mansion was this impressive. There were strange looking sculptures on the front lawn and they were all blue, red, and yellow. Kairi thought maybe they'd have a blast playing hide and seek with that many rooms and the lawn was big enough for a camp out. What even got them amazed is when they have a conveyer belt on leading to the front door.

"Just look at this place," Mallow said.

"Why does it feel like I'm at the airport?" Acerola asked.

"And the driveway looks like a runway," Sophocles said.

Sora looks over to Madame Muchmoney's Snubbull and saw how unhappy she is for being back home.

"Is it just me or does Snubbull seem rather unhappy about coming home?" Sora whispered to his girlfriend.

"I noticed it too," Kairi whispered back.

Everyone entered the mansion and saw how huge it was on the inside.

"This place looked smaller from the outside," Kiawe said.

"This mansion is just like a palace," Hapu said.

"Yeah," Mina nodded.

"It's filthy outside, so we mustn't forget to wipe our feet," Madame Muchmoney said rubbing Snubbull's feet on the floor mat. The group frantically wiped their feet not wanting to get the floors inside dirty.

"This house could have at least fifty rooms in this house, huh?" Lana guessed.

"Jeeves would know the answer to that. How many rooms do we have, Jeeves?" Madame Muchmoney asked.

"Eighty-six at the last count," Jeeves answered.

"Right. We're planning an addition to the west wing," Madame Muchmoney said making everyone's eyes pop out. "But there is no time for the grand tour, but perhaps you would like to see Snubbull's suite."

"Sure," Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine replied. She led the group to Snubbull's bedroom and saw were at awe.

"This is Snubbull's bedroom on Saturdays. She watches all her favorite cartoons in here every weekend," Madame Muchmoney said. "Her personal favorites are with Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny. She even enjoys SpongeBob Squarepants. My precious Snubbull loves them so." She led the group to another room. The room is filled with clothes that is best suited for little girls and inside is a statue of a Snubbull wearing a red dress with white polka dots. Sora thought it made her look like Minnie Mouse. "And this is Snubbull's walk-in closet."

"More looks like a drive-in closet to me," Sora said. "Especially on how this place is."

"Pikachu."

"It has to be roomy because I couldn't bare having Snubbull wear the same thing twice," Madame Muchmoney said. She led the group into a workout room in which Pikachu and Togepi were having fun running on the treadmill inside. "We all know how important exercise is. So I had this workout room built to keep Snubbull in tip-top shape."

"Seems nice, but if I was a Snubbull, I would be happier going outside," Sophocles said.

"I try to keep Snubbull healthy by keeping out of that horrid sun and that polluted air," Madame Muchmoney said as Snubbull tries to break through. She led the group to a hot spring. "And here is Snubbull's private bubble bath." Pikachu and Togepi seems to enjoy the warm water.

"Pika," Pikachu said relaxed.

"Toge, Toge!" Togepi chirped.

"I don't know about the bubble part, but the water seems nice," Lana said.

"And I have a feeling we're going to have a hard time getting those two out of there," Acerola said.

"Your Snubbull is pretty lucky to have someone who takes very good care of it," Mallow said.

"Thank you, dear. I spared no expense to make sure my Snubbull is perfectly happy," Madame Muchmoney said.

"Perfectly happy, huh? I don't know about that," Sora said in a low tone. Kairi nodded in agreement as Illima and Lillie took notice of their skepticism.

The clock had struck noon, and the bell rings.

"Oh, dear. It's time for Snubbull's lunch," Madame Muchmoney said. "I hope you will still join us for lunch."

"Okay," Sora said.

"It wouldn't be right to turn down a meal offered to you," Lillie said. She led the group into a large room with a table with chairs. They took their seats and looked around.

"I never seen a dining room this big before," Kairi said.

"That's because it's not the dining room, dear," Madame Muchmoney corrected her. "It's just our humble little breakfast nook." Jeeves rings his little bell upon entering the room.

"Lunch is now served," Jeeves announced as her servants came in the room and presented the food to the madame and her guests. "Bon appétit."

"Wow," Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all said awestruck.

"This looks amazing," Mallow said.

"Even the food is rich," Kiawe said.

"Please, everybody, help yourselves," Madame Muchmoney said.

"Thank you, we will," everyone said before they started eating.

"Do you like it, Togepi?" Kairi asked.

"Togepi!"

She looks over to Madame Muchmoney's Snubbull and sneered at the steak in front of her.

"What's the matter, Snubbly Wubbly, don't you like it?" Madame Muchmoney asked. She turned to her chef. "I'm sorry, Jaques, it looks like you'll have to clear the table and bring back something Snubbull will actually eat."

"But Madamé, I have tried everything I know, but mademoiselle Snubbull will will not eat," Jaques said. "Perhaps she is simply not hungry."

"That simply cannot be. There has to be something we can make for her," Madame Muchmoney said. That gave Kairi an idea.

"Excuse me. I think I have something Snubbull might like," Kairi said. She hands Togepi to Sora. She took out a small bowl and poured some Pokémon food in. "Just a little something I'm trying out. This special recipe caters to a Fairy Type Pokémon." She places the bowl next to Snubbull and the Fairy Pokémon smells the Pokémon food. "It's okay, Snubbull. You'll love it." Snubbull reaches for the Pokémon food and happily ate it.

"No matter how many times I say it, you don't stop amazing me," Sora said to his girlfriend.

"It's my gift," Kairi said.

"Isn't that the most adorable thing? From now on, I'll see to it that we have an endless supply of the finest Pokémon food money can buy," Madame Muchmoney beamed.

Meanwhile outside, Team Rocket had snuck in to cause trouble as usual. A Growlithe is seen sleeping outside.

"Get a load of these things," Meowth said. "Anybody who lives in a joint like this swanky must have more dough than a pizza parlor."

"They'd probably have the pizza parlor too," Jessie said. "That's how it is for the upper crust."

"James would know since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth," Meowth pointed out.

"Yes it's true. We'd had to get rid of it right away to make room for my foot," James remembered.

Team Rocket lounges over by a streaming pool.

"It's just not fair, why is always the rich who has to have all the money?" Jessie asked.

"All I know the pool I had growing up was a cesspool," Meowth said with a pun.

"For your information, growing up with everything can be terribly hard on a child," James said. "As a boy, I used to get so bored that the servants had to take me fishing at our pool which is so devastating because I never caught a thing."

"You've got some nerve fishing for sympathy!" Jessie hissed.

"We'll smash it in every bone in your body until you know what it's like to be broke!" Meowth added.

"Come on you two," Jessie said as the humans crawled on their hands and knees. "This mansion is full of treasures that is ours for the taking if we just sneak in quietly."

"They'd never hear us, Jessie. You know why? Because they have money coming out of their ears," Meowth said as he and his human compatriots stopped in their tracks because of the Snubbull in front of them. Snubbull licks Meowth right on the face. "Aah! What is that?!"

"I don't know actually," Jessie said. She turns to James. "James?"

"I think that Pokémon is called a Snubbull. And if I remember right, it's a Fairy Type," James said. Alrams started ringing. "And the jig is up."

Three butlers come running in the backyard towards Team Rocket.

"Now you hold it right there!" Jeeves called out.

"Just what do you think you're doing with that Snubbull?" The second butler called out.

"Running away from it as fast as we can is what we're doing!" Team Rocket all said as they ran. Snubbull looks at Meowth's curly tail with interest. Snubbull happily bites on Meowth's tail as he screams in pain. James turns around.

"What the hell are you waiting for, Meowth?" James called out.

"I'm running as fast as I can, but I literally have a Snubbull on my tail!" Meowth shouted as Snubbull continued to bite on Meowth's tail. Team Rocket stops in their tracks as they spotted Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine in front of them.

"Fancy meeting you here," Jessie sarcastically said.

"The feeling isn't mutual," Sora said.

"Pika!" Pikacbu hissed.

"Who just happen to let you losers in here?" Jessie hissed.

"Out of the way, twerps!" James shouted.

"Who are you calling losers? You looked in the mirror lately?" Sora asked. "Also, we were invited for lunch. And you three aren't on the list!"

"Who cares who's on the list or not?! Just get this Snubbull off of my tail!" Meowth shouted. Jessie growls in frustration.

"Can't you do anything by yourself?!" Jessie growled as she swung around Meowth. "Okay you! Get off of Meowth right now!" Snubbull goes flying off and straight into Madame Muchmoney's arms.

"Oh! Well, hello there precious. Mommy's happy that you're home too," Madame Muchmoney said.

"Don't let them get away!" One of the butlers called out.

"After them!" Another butler shouted out. James took out a Pokéball and threw it.

"Weezing! Smokescreen!" James called out as Weezing used Smokescreen to cover their escape. Everyone covered their mouths not wanting to breath in the smoke. Snubbull only got a glimpse of Meowth's tail and struggled to go after Team Rocket. Acerola took out her Pokéball and threw it.

"Mimikyu! Suck up that smoke!" Acerola called out as Mimikyu was let out. The Ghost and Fairy Type Pokémon inhaled the smoke so that everyone could breath again.

"Thanks a lot, Mimikyu!" Sora said.

"Pika, Pika!" Pikachu said with a thumbs up. Mimikyu also did a thumbs up with her shadowy claw.

"Snubbull! Snub, Snub, Snub!" Snubbull tried to break through her grip.

"I can see how terrified you are, but I promise to never let you out of my sight again," Madame Muchmoney said.

"I am not surprised that Team Rocket had shown up here of all places!" Hapu said angrily.

"I would be surprised if we did see the last of them," Kiawe added.

"Same here," Mina said.

Everyone went back inside the mansion and Sora and Kairi they never took their eyes off of Snubbull.

"It might just be me, but your Snubbull is a tad unhappy," Sora said.

"She's not unhappy, dear. She's just a nervous just like most brides on their wedding day," Madame Muchmoney said.

"Wedding day?" Lillie asked.

"She gets so lonely, so I decided that she needed a companion," Madame Muchmoney said taking out a photo.

"Let me see that," Kairi said taking the photo in her hand.

"Here comes the groom!" Sophocles sang.

Everyone went wide-eyed at the photo of a Snubbull wearing a top hat and a monocle holding a cane. It also appearing to be chewing on a bone. Sora didn't know if he should laugh or cringe at the sight.

"His name is Winthrop Snubbull," Madame Muchmoney said. "A real dream boat, don't you think? They're going to make such a lovely couple."

"A match made in heaven," Sora said nervously. He whispered to Illima. "I have a feeling maybe Snubbull wasn't getting lost after all. She was just running away."

"I agree. She was just trying to escape before the ceremony could start," Illima whispered to Sora.

"I don't think Snubbull likes all that smothering and pampering either," Kairi pointed out as she also whispered.

"She dosen't exactly have enough free time, does she?" Lillie whispered.

"Well, we certainly don't want to be late meeting Snubbull's new husband. We would love it if you could come to the wedding later," Madame Muchmoney said.

"Uh... Sure," Sora said. He looked around to his friends. "Any ideas?"

"Not really. But I think we should help Snubbull," Illima said.

"How?" Lana asked.

"By making Madame Muchmoney see the error of her ways," Kairi said.

Everyone agreed with her went after her. Elsewhere, Team Rocket is hiding out. James is wrapping Meowth's tail with bandages.

"Let's get going before my tail loses anymore feeling than it already did," Meowth said.

"Meowth, you're not the only one who deserve to have a happy ending," Jessie said.

"I agree," James said. "And the only way we're going it if we get to a Snubbull-stealing plan."

"Good idea, James. And I already know what to use for bait," Jessie said looking at Meowth.

"Sounds kinda fishy to me," Meowth said not liking the idea.

"Oh, don't worry, Meowth. I won't feel a thing," Jessie said as Wobbufett pops out.

"Wobbufett!"

Back at Madame Muchmoney's mansion, the group followed her to one of the restaurants there. They all saw how unhappy Snubbull is as she desperately tried to break loose. Sitting with her is a younger woman in an orange dress and holding the Snubbull from before in her arms.

"And surely you can tell by Snubbull's behavior, we're delighted to meet you," Madame Muchmoney said.

"I assure you, young Winthrop and I are delighted to meet you and your Snubbull," the younger woman said.

"And to think I have never met such an extinguished young groom," Madame Muchmoney said.

"You obviously did an excellent job raising your Snubbull into a charming young lady," the other woman said.

"They are absolutely perfect for each other," Madame Muchmoney said.

"I'm sure they're going to get along just beautifully," the woman said.

"Does your Winthrop have any interesting hobbies?" Madame Muchmoney asked.

"Winthrop likes nothing more than staying inside and chewing on his gourmet bone. Isn't that right Winthrop?" The woman asked. The male Snubbull happily chewed on his bone.

"I am so pleased to hear that since my Snubbull loves doing her indoor activities," Madame Muchmoney said. "Don't you, darling?"

Snubbull tried her best to break through, ut her efforts were futile. Sora didn't like how they're just oblivious about what Snubbull would want.

"They're going to be so happy together," the woman said.

"Couldn't agree more," Madame Muchmoney said as she and the other woman laughed.

"Okay, I've heard enough!" Sora said as he, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all came out of the bush they were hiding in.

"Oh, hello there," Madame Muchmoney said oblivious to Sora's tone. "Have you come to give Snubbull her wedding gift?"

"Maybe you should start thinking about your Snubbull once in a while," Sora stated.

"I am dear, that's why I'm asking about the wedding present," Madame Muchmoney said.

"If you really knew your Snubbull as you say you do, then you would see that she dosen't want any wedding presents," Kairi said. "And for the fact she dosen't even want a wedding."

"None of us mean any disrespect, but your Snubbull only wants room to be herself, but she will never have it when you keep smothering her all the time," Illima said.

"But children, keeping her close and giving her everything is a way to show her I care," Madame Muchmoney said.

"No it's not," Mina said. Two familiar laughs are heard and they knew exactly who they were.

"Aw man! Not now!" Sora groaned.

Team Rocket made their presence known standing on the chandelier above them.

"Ta da!" Jessie said.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" Madame Muchmoney asked.

"Prepare for Snubbull Trouble!" Jessie started.

"And make it double-trouble Snubbull!" James said in a rhyme.

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

Meowth made his entrance tied up in a rope by the waist.

"Meowth! That's right!"

"Wobbufett!"

"Is it too late to worm my way out of this one?" Meowth asked.

Snubbull looked at the cat Pokémon's tail and attempted to break out of her master's arms. Snubbull had succeeded and bit on Meowth's tail. Meowth screamed in pain once more.

"We've got a Snubbull!" Jessie cheered.

"And a wide-mouthed Meowth!" James added.

"Wobbufett!"

James reeled up Meowth on the fishing pole.

"If I knew I was gonna be the bait, I would try to get off the hook!" Meowth shouted in pain.

"Give Snubbull back, Team Rocket!" Sora shouted.

"Snubbull! Come back, darling!" Madame Muchmoney called out.

"We finally caught one! And this Snubbull's a real beaut!" Jessie said.

"You're not getting away with this!" Kiawe said taking out a Pokéball.

"Oh yes we will!" Jessie said throwing her cufflinks at everyone's legs.

"This we really don't need right now," Sora said.

"Damn you, Team Rocket!" Hapu hissed.

"You twerps can always use another pair of cufflinks!" James said.

"Sorry to break up the party!" Jessie said.

"And the marriage!" James added.

"I'm in real pain here!" Meowth said.

"Get back here!" Sora called out.

"Snubbull!" Madame Muchmoney gasped.

Sora took out a Pokéball and threw it up in the air.

"Come out, Teddiursa!" Sora said as he called out Teddiursa.

"Ursa!" Teddiursa said.

"Teddiursa, we need you to use Metal Claw to get us out these cufflinks," Sora said.

"Teddiursa!" Teddiursa nodded. The little bear Pokémon used Metal Claw to get everyone loose one-by-one.

"Much better," Sora said rubbing his ankles. He went over to Kairi. "You okay, Kairi? You're not hurt are you?" Sora asked with concern.

"I'm fine," Kairi assured her boyfriend. "But thank you for asking." Sora and Kairi stare into each other for a moment before Kiawe interrupted them.

"Hey lovebirds! We have a Snubbull to save here!" Kiawe said.

"Right!" Sora and Kairi both said at once.

A few minutes later, the Palm Hills police are out and about searching for Team Rocket and the stolen Snubbull. Team Rocket ended up hiding in the estates shed. They knew they'd be caught if they carelessly stepped outside.

"I can't believe we're trapped in this crummy shed!" Jessie growled. She turns to James. "I hope you're happy. Because we're surrounded by those servants and the twerps. And not to mention the cops are outside as well."

"Actually, I am happy because it reminds me of my youth," James said making Jessie growl in frustration.

"This is no time for nostalgia!" Jessie hissed before turning to Meowth. "Meowth, where did you park our getaway balloon?"

"Well since rich people are full of hot air, I thought this would be a good place to have the balloon refilled," Meowth said. "I'll see if it's ready." Meowth took out a small remote control.

"THE BALLOON WASN'T EMPTY, YOU IMBECILE! BUT YOUR HEAD IS OBVIOUSLY EMPTY!" James yelled.

"I had enough of your hair brained schemes!" Jessie yelled.

"You're just as sharp as a butter knife, Meowth!" James added. Meowth was at a state of panic when Snubbull stood in front of him in defense.

"Snubbull dosen't like it when you yell at me, you guys," Meowth said.

"I don't believe what I'm saying, but I think Snubbull actually likes Meowth," Jessie said.

"And What's not to like?" Meowth asked before he chuckled. Snubbull looked at Meowth's tail before giving it a chomp. "YEOW!"

"Then again, Snubbull just likes to give Meowth a bite on his tail," Jessie pointed out.

"Snubbull had just shown us the meaning of a love bite," James said.

"Get off me! Get off me! Get off me!" Meowth shouted as he ran around the shed.

Outside, Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine looked all over for Team Rocket and Snubbull.

"No sign of them. But they can't be too far," Sora said.

"Especially with the whole place surrounded," Mallow said.

"And knowing them, they're probably stupid enough to make themselves known either if it was on purpose or not," Sophocles said.

They heard Meowth's scream of pain and saw Meowth run out with Snubbull on his tail.

"Get off of my tail, Snubbull!" Meowth yelled.

"You were right, Sophocles. They are pretty stupid," Kiawe said.

"Meowth!" Jessie called out.

"Get the hell back in here!" James also called out.

"Caught ya!" Sora shouted drawing their attention as well as the police.

"There they are! After them! Arrest them in the name of the law!" The leading police officer shouted. Team Rocket runs out and they send out Arbok and Weezing to deal with them. Arbok swings at the police officers with his tail. Sora pulls out his Premier Ball and throws it.

"Silvally! Go!" Sora called out letting out Silvally. Sora takes out his Psychic Memory disk. "Since Arbok and Weezing are Poison Types, then let's see how they handle this! Silvally! Take this Psychic Memory!" Sora threw the disk at the synthetic Pokémon. Silvally became a Psychic Type. "Multi-Attack!" Silvally attacks Arbok and Weezing with multiple hits. It gave of psychic energy due to the Typings.

"Get this Snubbull off my tail!" Meowth shouted before Arbok lands on Meowth and Snubbull. Angered for having to been used to break the fall, Snubbull gives Arbok a bite on the tail. Arbok dashes around with Snubbull on his tail and giving Jessie and James a chase.

"Oh, stop behaving like that this minute, Snubbull! You'll get hurt!" Madame Muchmoney called out. "You stop this instant!"

"Snubbull is actually doing a good thing!" Sora said. "Snubbull will attack if you tell her to attack. Try to order an attack." Arbok swings Snubbull off his tail.

"I-if you insist," Madame Muchmoney said. "T-Tackle." Snubbull charges at the cobra Pokémon and lands a hard hit.

"What other moves does Snubbull know besides Tackle and Bite?" Sora asked.

"She knows Scary Face," Madame Muchmoney said. "I could give that a try. Snubbull darling! Use Scary Face!"

"Arbok! You use Bite on the Snubbull now!" Jessie called out. Arbok was about to give Snubbull a bite when Snubbull gave Arbok an extremely frightening look on her face. That face even scared Jessie and James.

"Now give that ruffian a good Bite!" Madame Muchmoney ordered. Snubbull gives Arbok another bite on the tail. Arbok dashes around once more. Meowth rubs his tail.

"I guess that's what they call a Bite to the bitter end," Meowth said.

"I'll save us! Victreebel! Go!" James said as he took out another Pokéball and threw to let out Victreebel. But the fly catcher Pokémon chomps on James once again. "How many times have we been through this?!"James's legs wiggle out of Victreebel. Snubbull gives Victreebel another Tackle attack and several hits. Madame Muchmoney watched her Snubbull proudly.

"Snubbull, I had no idea you had that extra energy," Madame Muchmoney beamed. Snubbull gives Victreebl a strong Bite attack. The other woman from before watched the battle holding her Snubbull still chewing on his bone.

"That wasn't very dignified was it?" She asked herself.

"If you're talking about that guy's head inside that Victreebel, then you'd be right," Hapu said as Mina nodded.

Snubbull gives Victreebel another twirl and threw both James and Victreebel straight at Jessie and Meowth. The police arrive to arrest Team Rocket. James got out of Victreebel just in time to see them.

"Don't look now! But we're in double trouble!" James gasped. The hot air balloon lowers down.

"Oh good! Just in time!" Jessie said. Team Rocket jumps in the balloon to get away. Sora had to give them an extra boost.

"How about I give you a jumpstart? Silvally! Use Air Slash!" Sora ordered. Silvally fires Air Slash right at Team Rocket sending them flying in the hot air balloon.

"IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S FLIPPING OUT AGAIN!"

"WOBBU!"

"Great job!" Lillie said.

"You really gave them what they deserved!" Kairi said.

"And that is the boot!" Hapu said.

"Way to go, Snubbull!" Sora said.

"I am so very proud of you my Snubbull," Madame Muchmoney said. Snubbull kept looking in the sky as the Meowth with the tail she loved to bite on had flown in the air.

Later back at the mansion, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine were all setting off for their journey.

"I just hope my little Snubbull won't be so grumpy since the wedding is called off," Madame Muchmoney said.

"I have a feeling she's going to be just fine," Sora said.

"And she wouldn't be so happy if he did stick around," Lillie said.

"I suppose Snubbull was never so lonely to begin with," Illima said.

"You're right," Madame Muchmoney agreed. "Now that I have seen her battle, I can see she can be very independent. From now on, I'm going to be less overprotective of Snubbull and let her live a normal life."

"Then I'm sure she'll be happy," Kairi said. She walks up to Snubbull and smiles as she rubs her head. "Take care of yourself, Snubbull."

"Snubbull, Snubbull!"

Jeeves had shown Madame Muchmoney, Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine the new excerise yard.

"The new excerise yard is all ready, madame," Jeeves said. "We've brought in the finest flora and the look of nature all the same."

"You see? And I'll be right here whenever you are ready to come back," Madame Muchmoney said placing her Snubbull on the ground so that she could enjoy it. "And I have plenty of Kairi's Pokémon food when you get hungry!"

"Well, I guess we should be shoving off," Sora said.

"And thanks for the invite," Acerola said.

"And I wish you luck in the rest of your journey," Madame Muchmoney said. "And thank you all for teaching me so much about Snubbull."

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all waved goodbye and continued on towards Violet City for Sora's first Johto Gym battle. As Snubbull walks through the excerise yard, she came across a curly vine and it reminded her of Meowth's tail. Madame Muchmoney was talking to Jeeves about making an expansion to the garden by adding a waterfall. Snubbull goes through the hedges and made it outside in hot pursuit of Meowth.

Not too far away, Riku, Naminé, and Eevee walk through the Johto forest. Eevee is resting on Riku's shoulder as he's holding her hand.

"You sure it's okay coming to Johto with me?" Riku asked.

"Yes. My parents did say I should get some new experiences and meet some new people," Naminé said. "And as long it's with you, then I have nothing to worry about."

"Well, I'm glad that you did come along," Riku admitted. He turns to face her and she did the same. The two of them kissed. They broke the kiss when they heard some rustling in the bushes. "What was that?" Riku, Naminé, and Eevee turned to see the Snubbull running out. "A Snubbull?"

"Eevee?"

"Oh, so cute!" Naminé cooed. "Look at those ribbons it's wearing."

Riku was pretty skeptical when he heard his girlfriend call the little Pokémon cute by the look of its face.

Snubbull turned to face them and then proceeded with her pursuit.

It looks like Meowth has a new admirer rather if he wanted it or not, but gotta admit, it'll be entertaining to imagine the pain on Meowth's tail and Snubbull's delight. Find out what happens next on the next chapter.