Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The New Super Saiyans ❯ Earth Times Three ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The New Super Saiyans
Prologue: Earth Times Three

Disclaimer: The 3 Stories here (Chrono Trigger, DragonBall Z, and Pokemon) are owned by their very nice & Very Rich owners...I.E. NOT ME! (I don't want to go through a disclaimer, especially 'cause I don't know which company to say owns DBZ and CT...Sorry!)...I Don't want to sell this, so I am not breaking any laws...I'm only writing for fun!!!

NOTE: This story was inspired by all kinds of Crossovers, usually ones that have Various Characters from various universes turning into Saiyans/ending up being Saiyans (Well...Really, they've only done that with Pokemon twice, and a Certian other Anime MANY times)...And Also All Fan Fictions that give Ideas on Ash's and Crono's Pasts...I put ideas together and came up with this! Note that if you see names from games/shows OTHER Than Pokemon, Chrono Trigger/Radical Dreamers/Chrono Cross, or DragonBall /DragonBall Z /DragonBall GT, then it's intentional, but they are not the same characters....Only these series are used...As for the Point in story, DBZ's is DURING the Buu Saga, this chapter begins with it JUST BEFORE Gohan Becomes the Great Saiyaman.... In Chrono Trigger is one year after the SNES ending. In Pokemon....FOR NOW It's Before the GS Series Begins...I'll change that when I get to watch the new Mewtwo Video, then I'll figure where that takes place...Until then, read this story...Tell me if I should change it to another point in time, so Ash is more ready, or not...Because of the points in time for the stories, I'll have to branch off from these and make PARTIAL Re-Writes of the other stories to add in some flavor, if you wish, but that will be later.

[Version = 1.0]

Key:
<Thoughts>
[Author's Notes, usually the meaning of something]
(Pokemon Translations)

-Location/Time-
________________________________ ______________________________
Narrarator: They say a beginning is an ending in disguise...This is true for Crono, who's battle against Lavos, with the help of Marle, Lucca, Frog, Robo, and Ayla, is only the beginning, as something that he never knew about his past will come back to haunt him...the same is true for one Ash Ketchem, of Pallet Town...After Goku's death, Gohan still has an adventure....

-Kami's Lookout, DB Earth-

On Kami's Lookout, a Spikey haired man with a evil aura about him, and a Kind spikey haired teenager were in discussion with a teenage green creature with antenna.

"What do you mean, "Other Saiyans"...Kakkarot, Raditz, Nappa, and myself were the last of the true blooded saiyans, and Radditz & Nappa never had any children!", Vegetta yelled at the young Kami, Dende.

Dende didn't lose his cool, he just calmly looked at Vegetta and said, "You did say that there were more Saiyans that were sent out, Vegetta..."

Gohan was puzzled, "But you said that one was about my age, and the other was about 10...how could that be?"

"That's what I can't figure out...", Dende said softly.

"Then obviously your wrong...", Vegeta said arrogantly.

"Vegetta, there are some things that nobody knows about outer space yet...", Gohan told Vegetta Calmly.

<I only hope that they aren't like Vegeta>, Dende thought. "The Previous Kami didn't leave an diary or anything to tell me this, Mr. Popo only just remembered."

"That's right...I just remembered what the Last Kami had told me.", Mr. Popo said.

-Leene Square, 1001 AD, CT Earth-

A Teenager was sitting by Nadia's Bell. He had Reddish Brown hair and Blue Eyes. An orange scarf is around his neck and he has on a Blue Tunic and White Pants with Brown Boots. He is looking up at the sky. <Father... Why did you wait so long to tell me...>

"Crono!", a kind voice called out to him. A Young Blonde Haired, green eyed teenage girl wearing a white outfit ran up to him.

"Oh..Hello Marle.", Crono smiled.

"Come on', Lucca has a new invention...We'd better be around for Damage control..."

"*Sigh* Your Right, of Course...", Crono commented.


-Pallet Town, Pokemon Earth-

<Dad...>, a young boy thought. He had on a Blue Jacket, with a Black shirt, Green Gloves, and a Red Cap with a Letter L on it.

"ASH!", a Girl called to him. She had Orange Hair, a Yellow shirt and short shorts. She wore Red Converse Shoes.

"Oh...Hi, Misty...What's Up?", Ash asked.

"You know what's up, you're supposed to see Professor Oak for Something," Misty said.

"Oh yeah...your right," Ash said glumly...He always got into arguments with Misty...He just couldn't tell her how he felt about her.

Now that the stage is set...Three worlds have questions arisin...first, we go to the world of Pokemon...What does Professor Oak have in store for Ash? And who are the other Saiyans? Find out on Episode 1: "Ash or Satoshi, What's The Difference?"

"Erel fights in five minutes!" - Erel from Evil Zone's storymode (Her storyline is = Passionate Erel)
_________________________________________
Notes: Yes, strange prolouge, but aren't they all? I got the BEGINNING idea for it from "A Tail to Remember" (A Ranma ½/DragonBall Z Crossover).

What's with the "Father" Stuff Crono is saying? You'll see. :)

C' Ya!