Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Temptations Inn ❯ Bounded. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My eyes awoke in complete darkness. I could not see a thing, nor could I hear anything. It was dead quiet. The only sound was when I inhaled and exhaled.

I could tell I was sitting on some wooden chair; my legs were tied to the bottom of the chair, and my arms were tied behind the back of it.

Where was Jill? And where was I? For once, I was scared even more than I had been before. Mostly because I was afraid for Jill's sake, and mine; I was unable to do anything at all.

"Goddamnit! Jill! Alexia! John!" I called out all their names, hoping that maybe I'd get someone's attention.

No answer.

"Is anyone there?!" I cried out again, and still, there was no answer. Only complete silence.

"Shit." The word was muttered to myself as I began to struggle in the rope that had been tied around my wrists and ankles; it was tight, and there was no way I could wiggle my way out of this one.

"The darkness hides the worse of your fears, for it is your fear."

The voice echoed throughout the pitch dark room I was in; it sounded like John.

"John! Turn on the lights! Let me out of here!" I screamed at him in anger, yet with also hinted fear.

"I smell your fear, Matthew. I feed off of it. You do not want the lights to be turned on."

"Goddamnit! Turn them on!" I screamed again, growling a bit as my eyes wandered throughout the darkness.

"As you wish." John said; I could hear the hint of amusement in his voice.

As the lights turned on, my eyes went wide. All around me; zombies. All of them stared at me, and suddenly their arms all reached out towards me.

I screamed, pushing back in my chair to fall back onto the cement floor, my eyes shutting tightly.

When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to find myself sitting up, still tied to the chair. I knew I had only blinked; was what I saw just an illusion? The room was now lit; it looked like one of those rooms for those crazy people. There were white padded walls all around me; I couldn't see any door.

In front of me there was a glass mirror window; I couldn't see through it, but I knew someone was watching me.

"Padded rooms like these used to drive the sane to insane. And the insane even more mad."

I glared at the window, having stopped my struggling after finding it was no use.

"Screw you!" I scowled and spat at the window. Not having good distance, my spit landed on the soft floor in front of the window.

There was a chuckle.

"Have you ever known what it's like to be crazy? Demented? Do you know what it's like to savor the taste of blood? Enjoy the pleasure of eating flesh?"

I only sat there, listening to what John spoke off. I tried to block out all images from my head.

"Where is Jill?!" I said from behind my clenched teeth.

"I let Alexia have fun with her, for now. Do not worry.. for I am far worse then Alexia." John chuckled again.

I swallowed; deep inside my fear was growing. I knew John was crazy, or somewhere around the lines of that. What he could do to me was something I didn't even want to think about. Morbid was the only word I could think of that would even come close to describing it.

"Fear the dark."

John said those last words before the lights went out again, and I was left alone once more. I was scared more than ever.

The next thing I knew, there was a sharp pain in the back of my head, causing me to fall unconscious.