Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Incomplete Souls ❯ The Trials And Tribulations Of Leaving Your Wives ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Chimecho, return,” a miserable James muttered tiredly, glancing at his friend.


“Chime!” She grinned, giving him a brief cuddle before returning to her Poke Ball obediently.


“My feet are practically dropping off,” Ash whined in wretched sadness.


Sighing, James glanced at the door in front of them - that of the Celadon Pokemon Centre.


“Come on,” he mumbled, picking up his cases and making his way towards the desk.


“HELLO?!” The ex-Agent called in exasperation, hoping to capture the attention of the resident Nurse Joy, who correspondingly appeared from the medical bay of the Centre.


“Hello there, how can I help you?” The woman said cheerfully, greeting them with her customary sweetness.


“Got two spare beds?” He asked shortly, not feeling like being especially pleasant.


“Yes, I’m sure we can squeeze you both in,” the Nurse replied kindly, leaning underneath her desk and pulling out two keys, handing one to James and one to Ash. She raised her arm, signalling to a passageway to their left.


“Rooms thirteen and fourteen, down that corridor,” she told them. “Breakfast is from seven to nine, and I hope you sleep well boys!”


They muttered their gratefulness, and slumped off down the well-lit alleyway to procure their thoughts.