Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Jess' pokemon journey ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own no characters here, except maybe Jess, maybe…
 
 
 
I'd like to thank my ONLY reviewer! So here I go THANK YOU JENNY GALAXY!!!!! THIS CHAPPIE IS FOR YOU SINCE YOU WERE THE ONLY REVIEWER!!!!!!!
 
A/n I have taken out a few things
 
 
Jess entered the office and bowed deeply to the shadowy figure with the Persian perched at his feet, he raised an eyebrow at her choice in wearing the traditional Japanese style, but remained silent otherwise.
“I take it you are Giovanni?” She questioned with all the due respect that was proper. The boss nodded his head briefly still not answering her question, he seemed to be undressing her with his eyes…she quickly shuddered and shook the thought form her head. “Giovanni, I am contemplating joining your Team, but first I would like to know exactly what it is I am getting into before I officially join. Is it possible for me to accompany your team for a few weeks before making my decision?” Giovanni didn't like the idea, she could be a spy, but then again…he looked her up and down, she had one enormous pair of melons for them to show through that Kimono…(pshhh Giovanni you pervert)
“Of course, but you must have your answer by the end of the trial, and in those few weeks you are not to leave Viridian (sp?) City.” She thought this slightly suspicious but nodded nonetheless, flashing the man one of her warm smiles. He was probably just making sure she didn't talk to his competition after all. She wasn't too far from the truth. It surprised Giovanni just how trusting this girl was, perhaps she was not meant for Team Rocket…then another thought struck him and he smirked. Or he could use her naïveté to his advantage, and have her run errands normal people would question without her hesitating.
“Jessie, James, you are dismissed, come…I will show you to your room…” He let that hang, silently requesting her name.
“Jess.” She stated, smiling and bowing before following her new acquaintance faithfully to her room, where she unpacked all her clothes making room for other things that she may pick up in her pack. Gyarados released himself from the Pokeball and curled around the room, there was barley any space at all for him, but somehow he managed to maneuver his body so that he fit snugly around the bed, and left the door accessible. Our heroine stroked his left whisker lovingly as she stared into the ceiling of her room, wishing that she knew what she was getting into, and at the same time hoping she wasn't in too deep. Kissing the great serpent gently on his eye ridge, she closed her eyes and allowed the sight of the setting sun to hypnotize her into a deep slumber.
 
Gyarados pulled his lips back in a silent snarl as he lifted his head from his partners bedside, glaring at the being who dared to intrude into her room so late in the night. The man's brown eyes locked with Gyarados' sapphire orbs, causing the dragon to twitch his tail, which, at the moment, was on the side of the room near the Rocket Member. He froze, failing to return the glare with the same amount of intensity as the dragon; slowly the Grunt's eyes broke away from the serpents, and onto the heavenly sight of a slumbering girl sprawled above the covers of the bed. He licked his lips, staring at how spread apart her legs were, they were just begging for him to seek entrance from them. (pshhh rocket members are such perverts) Gyarados sensed where his thoughts were leading and let out a soft growl that roused the man from his thoughts, but failed to wake the deeply snoozing girl.
Quickly but quietly the Grunt closed the door, he hurried down the hall to inform his boss Giovanni that the girl was currently asleep, and her Gyarados out of reach. Giovanni, of course, was not pleased. He wanted to introduce the newly arrived girl to the other members of team rocket, however, he was having second thoughts. The deep bond she seemed to share with her Gyarados, it could only have formed if she raised it from a Magicarp, and anyone who was willing to put up with that weak thing had to have a heart of gold and the patients of a saint. Could she really accomplish her missions with such a heart? If she cared so deeply for the usually pathetic race that is Pokemon? He wandered down the hall to contemplate this, completely ignoring the purple and white blur that had teleported from the hall to elsewhere in the Gym…
Mewtwo had returned to “check-up” on team rocket, and to make sure that they hadn't lured some other unsuspecting Pokemon Trainer into their trap. When Mewtwo had sensed Giovanni coming around a corner he quickly teleported out of there, choosing a random room to pop into. (We can all guess which room he's going to land in ^_^) In this room he spied a girl that was definitely not a member of this retched team. So entranced in her innocent aura was he that he failed to notice the enormous serpent currently encircled around the perimeter of her room
Who the hell are you hissed the serpent, baring his fangs and arching his neck in a challenge, Mewtwo merely looked at the Aquarian Pokemon, slightly amused by his protectiveness of this girl. Finally he decided to answer him, just to see what his reaction would be.
I am Mewtwo, Son of Mew Mewtwo stated slightly moving the tip of his tail. Gyarados glared harder at the psychic Pokemon before him. He then gave a snort that seemed to say “whatever” and turned away from the 6'5” Pokemon in front of him ( I really don't know how tall Mewtwo is I'm just making this up as I go ^^), favoring the smaller human he called “friend.” She tensed in her sleep briefly, seeming to sense the presence of an intruder, but then relaxed again, deciding that the intruder wasn't worth waking up over. Mewtwo had to suppress a smirk; he turned away from the pair and teleported back to his mountain range. He had found the trainer in need of saving, but she could wait, if she wasn't a rocket already then she wasn't going to become one soon This time he could put other matters before this.
Jess awoke slowly to the sapphire eyes of Gyarados staring down at her. She stroked the Gyarados lovingly on the snout, and he purred to her, Jess smiled and returned him to his Pokeball, she then dressed in her “rocket suit” which showed off her finely developing bosoms, and perfect form. She put the black hat on and the long gloves and tall white boots that stretched up her sculpted legs, reaching towards the black mini-skirt she wore. She blushed slightly, these clothes were rather…revealing. She shrugged it off, though, and decided to take a look around. Her heeled boots clicked on the tile floor of the halls, and her gloved hands trailing lightly over the walls. Jess stopped when she was met with a large room full of rockets, they seemed to be joking around. She stared into the room for a few moments then decided she would rather test Gyarados against the Rockets of this GYM and train him up.
After a time of wandering she finally came to a room where people were training their Pokemon. She sweat-dropped, there didn't seem to be many other women around here…most these trainers were males with poison type Pokemon, a few had normal type like Rattata or Raticate, but for the most part it was Grimer, Koffing, Ekans, and their evolved forms. They all paused to watch as she carefully crept into the room, gazing around. A few moments later they returned to their duals, eager to finish so that they could take her on. She realized that she hadn't seen any of these men outside the GYM the day she had arrived. Jess prayed to the gods that Gyarados didn't show off too much…these rockets may get the wrong idea about her otherwise. The first to draw his attention to the new coming girl was a Rocket who was training an Arbok.
He ordered his Arbok to attack her directly, which she found surprising; he was trying to force her to battle him? She smirked, as she sidestepped the Arbok, and avoided its glare. He would have to ask like everybody else around here, if he wanted to battle. Or at least shout “Hey you fight me!” Seeing as his goading was blocked he glared at her, and finally spoke.
“Battle me damnit!” She grinned as she grabbed Gyarados' Pokeball, and threw it up high, releasing the beast inside. Gyarados gave an almighty roar of rage, completely ruining all her hopes that he wouldn't draw attention, and immediately began to attack the moronic beast that dared to offend his trainer. The Arbok hadn't stood a chance. Gyarados bellowed his victory turning all the rest of the rockets heads in the GYM.
“Gyarados shut-up you're making a scene!” The rockets heard her hiss, the serpent looked smugly back at her, and they saw that the mighty beast was teasing her. She crossed her arms over her breasts and glanced away from the beast, her long raven hair glistening almost purple in the light. Gyarados then stopped his smugness to turn his glare upon the rest of the challengers, roaring his challenge.
Which of you vermin wishes to challenge a real Pokemon. Taunted he, causing all the rest of the Pokemon to bristle with anger. Jess sighed exhaustedly and leaned against the wall still glaring away from Gyarados.
“Gyarados, you're going to get into some serious trouble one day with that kind of arrogance.” She growled half-heartedly watching the oncoming mass of rodents and bats and great balls of sludge. “Gyarados use your water gun attack to hose down the Grimer!” She shouted, unable to resist the call of a battle, Gyarados complied, washing away the purple puddles of sludge. Gyarados then glared at the Zubat and Golbat flying at him. “Gyarados trap them with your bubbles using bubblebeam!” She called, Gyarados obeyed and the bats floated dazedly away in their clear prisons. Now the tiny rodents were scurrying towards the great serpent, and they leapt in one swift bound, sinking their fangs into the crevices between his rock-hard scales.
Gyarados hissed in agony, with all the sharp and needlelike teeth embedded amid his scales. “Gyarados, roll over!” She shouted, causing the rockets to do an anime fall, Gyarados sweat-dropped but complied, rolling over and crushing both the rats on his belly, chest, and back. He then turned to the one standing Radicate, who was sweating and looking around wildly at the fainted Pokemon everywhere. Squeaking slightly it turned and hopped away, causing Jess to stifle a laugh. Gyarados roared his victory, even battle weary as he was, he had still won. Now all he needed was a good swim, Jess smiled at him, and returned him to his Pokeball, bowing to the stunned Rockets before she left.
 
After releasing Gyarados into the River to swim, she told him not to go far and that she was going back into the Gym. Gyarados nodded to show that he understood what she meant and dove deeply under the water. He explored the bottom of this river, enjoying the feeling of the cold all around him, healing his wounds and restoring his strength. Growling in contentment he quickly surfaced and refilled his lungs with a whale-like shower of steamy mist. He then turned to glare at a boy with brown pointy hair who was currently pointing at him with his mouth hanging open. He grinned hugely and threw an Ultra ball at him, Gyarados merely knocked it away with his beautiful tail, turning away from the boy in a dismissive manner. He growled a warning when he sensed the boy summoning a Pokemon from its ball.
Turning to face the challenge, Gyarados was faced with a Nidoking, Gyarados sighed inwardly. This ground/poison type would come down easily enough with a Water Gun. He released a jet of foamy white water, and it hit the beast square on, felling it in one hit. The brown haired boy was stunned and clearly showed it, he then reached for the next Pokemon.
 
Jess wandered the halls cautiously, feeling naked without her Gyarados, she closely watched all the Rockets she passed her paranoia making her jumpy, although she didn't know if all of these people were bad, she still wasn't sure who she could and could not trust. Because she did have the feeling that there was something here that wasn't as it appeared, she just didn't know what.
They are deceiving you… A voice in her head whispered, she stiffened, that voice was not her own. She glared around, there were a few rockets following her, but they kept a safe pace behind her, and cowered slightly under her unexpectedly fierce glare.
who is there? She growled back mentally.
No response
Tell me who you are! She ordered
Silence…
I know I'm not a schitzo so you'd better start talking! She mentally shouted.
Still no answer. She glared one last time at the rockets, that thought had not her own but it did flow along the lines of their behavior… They seemed somewhat tense, as if they expected something, as if…they were acting…slowly she softened her expression to a more approachable one, staring nonchalantly at the four rockets that had been trailing her. Jess turned on her heels and walked as seductively as she could toward them, a few of them sweatdropped and backed away slightly, the other smiled suggestively. She hooked her finger into his collar and pulled his face to hers.
“We're going to play a game.” She whispered as sexily as she could.
 
End chappie 2