Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ PokeBall Z ❯ Ash's Tail ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do NOT Own Pokemon or DragonBall Z.

Timeline: This takes place after The Garlic Jr. Saga for DragonBall Z... For Pokemon, it takes place sometime during Pokemon G/S...(After All, I have one project during that time, and I don't want to Rewind Back to Directly After the Orange Islands...Again.)

Note: For Pokemon, words in <> are what they are trying to say when they talk. () = Author's Notes

Episode 1: "The Tail of Ash"
_______________________________

[Ash is asleep, Pikachu notices something's wrong about Ash, and shakes him to wake him up.]

Pikachu: Pikapi! <Ash!>

Ash [Lazily]: What's up Pikachu? [Ash Gets out of his sleeping Bag, Ash has a monkey's tail!]

[Pikachu notices that Ash has a tail. Pikachu's eyes widen.]

Ash [Confused]: What is it?

Pikachu [Surprise]: Chaa <Tail>.

Ash: Tail? [Ash turns around and the looks in shock]

Misty [From Behind Ash]: Oh Ash! [faints]

Ash: Oh man....

Brock: Ash, why do you have a tail?

Ash: I...I don't know! I don't think I ever had one before! What Am I going to do? If I go into the next city like this...

Brock: Why not try wrapping it around your waist.

Ash: No...I've got Pokeballs there.

Brock: Well...Try Making it look like part of the belt then.

Ash [Sighing]: I'll try. [He does, and it becomes hard to tell he has a tail.]

[Misty gets up, finally]

Misty: Did you have.

[Ash nods]

Misty: We need to call your mom...She'll know.

Ash: Hold it! If I do that, then everyone will hear me!

Misty: Oh yeah...

Brock: Too bad we don't have that Pokegear still. (Author's note: See the 3rd Pokemon Movie for details)

Ash: Yeah, then I could just CALL her now...

Misty: ....I don't know what we should do then...

Ash: Why don't I just send a letter with one of my Pokemon to Professor Oak.

Misty: You can't do that!

Brock: Actually, Ash is right. I've heard that they have special letters made for that kind of Talk. They should sell them at the next store.

[Later, the group sends a letter with one of Ash's Pokemon.]

-At Professor Oak's Place-

Oak: Oh dear... Delilah will have to see this.

- Later -

Delilah: I..it grew back?

Oak: According to Ash, he's got a tail now...but he can't just call you to ask About it...

Delilah: Basrit works around there. He can tell them.

- Back to the group -

Ash: Finally...What's this? [Ash reads] "Dear Ash, I can't explain everything, so please, find your father, he should be staying in a house in the city your currently in. -Mom."

Brock: Your dad?

Misty: ....What's wrong, Ash?

Ash [Wiping a tear away]: Nothing. I just haven't seen Dad since a week before I started my Pokemon Journey. Also, my brother went with him, to start training where Dad was going to work Full Time...

- The group finds Ash's Dad's house-

Voice: Who's there?

Ash: Does a Basrit Ketchem Live hear?

[The door opens, and a kid, the same age as Ash, with spikey black hair, Black Eyes, and a Blue Karate Gi, with a black belt, red armbands, amd black kung fu shoes- as well as a tail- walks out.]

Kid: Yes. That's my father...Ashura..Ashura is that you?

Misty/Brock: Ashura?

Ash: Hiro! Yes it's me.

Hiro: Oh...I see why your here...It...grew back...

Ash: It? Oh, the tail...what do you mean...grew back?

Hiro: Dad will explain it...I'll go get him, okay?

Ash: Alright...but why aren't you Pokemon training. I thought you wanted to.

Hiro: Dad! Satoshi is here!

Misty/Brock: Satoshi?

Basrit's voice: I'll be right in, Serori.

Misty/Brock: Serori?

[The door opens, and a man walks in. The man has Spikey, black hair. He has a Blue Karate Gi Top with Black pants, and Black Wristbands. Around he has on strange blue and black boots, instead of a black belt around the gi, there is a simple black band.]

Ash: Dad! [Runs up and hugs Basrit.]

Basrit: It's been a while Ash. But from what I can tell, you haven't been training in what I told you, have you?

Ash: Well...I've been busy.

Hiro: That's no excuse. Ash, I was training in martial arts AS WELL as my Pokemon at the same time...

Ash: I guess your right...But...Dad, why do Hiro and I have tails?

Basrit: [Sighs] Well, before we go into things, I think we need to introduce ourselves. [Gestures to Misty & Brock].

Misty: My name is Misty Yawa.

Brock: And I'm Brock Stone.

Basrit: I see. I am Basrit Ketchem, Ash's father.

Hiro: And I'm Hiro Serori Ketchem, his older brother.

Girl's Voice: Are you going to introduce me, my hero?

Hiro: First come in here, Cherry Blossom.

[A Young girl black hair and black eyes, like Hiro & Basrits', but the hair isn't spikey, comes out. She has on a white Karate Gi, and a blue belt. She also has on red armbands.]

Sakura [Smiles]: My name is Sakura Seiika Arkawa. Nice to meet you.

Pikachu: PIKA! <Hey!>

Ash: Oh, this is my Pokemon, Pikachu.

Togepi: Toki! <Mommy!>

Misty: And this one is my Pokemon, Togepi.

[A Bluish Pikachu with Blue Eyes appears]

Blue Pikachu: Pikacha! Pikachu Cha! <Hiro! Sakura!>

Hiro: This is MY pokemon, Pikablue. He's a surfing-type Pikachu. But that would mean that mine probably could get beat by yours if we were even.

Ash: Why's that?

Hiro: Electric/Water type.

Ash: Oh.

Basrit: Now that we know each other...I think we need to discuss something. Now...Brock, Misty...this may make you change your mind about travelling with Ash...

Misty: .... (No way! NOTHING could make me not want to follow...Ash...)

Brock: I'll follow him even if...even if...even if he was part alien!

Basrit: Funny you should say that....You noticed how Serori and I have totally black colored eyes. That is unusual, correct?

[Show Close up of Basrit's eyes]

Brock: Yeah.

Hiro: You've probably seen Ash get hurt alot, but he heals faster than a normal guy...right?

[Flashbacks: Show Ash getting Thundershocked many times]

Misty: Yes...

Sakura [with a cute smirk]: And you've noticed how Ash & Hiro have tails, right?

[Show A Close up of Hiro's Tail]

Ash: Well of course...that's why we came here.

Basrit: Well...none of those things are...normal..are they?

[They shake their heads]

Hiro: Ash...[Sighs]...dad isn't even from Earth.

[Everybody goes into a surprise state]

Ash/Misty/Brock: WHAT!?

Ash: We're...

Basrit [Nods]: Half-Alien. Actually..I perfer the term "Saiyan".

Ash: "Sayian"...what's that? Sounds like...Vegetable?

Hiro [Chuckles]: Yes...Sure does sound like it...But, a Saiyan is a race of beings from a planet called Vegeta. They are a warrior Race. The tails give immense power, but come with a price...Oozaru.

Misty: Oozaru? You mean..."Giant Ape?"

Sakura: Yes, "Giant Ape"...Actually, there have been legends of Saiyans for decades. Heard the legend of "Sun Wukon", or, as we call it, "Sun Goku"? [The group nods] Well, that was based on Saiyans....By the way...You and Hiro have GOT to get those tails removed before the full moon.

Ash: Why's that?

Hiro: Oozaru. [Ash Gulps, but allows Hiro to continue] Don't think we've never gone oozaru before...believe me, we both have. I can control myself, thanks to dad, but you were too young to remember it, so we've got to remove them.

Ash: I see.

Sakura: But don't worry, they aren't alone, Misty.

Misty: Wha?

Sakura [Points to herself]: I'm a Saiyan too, well...half.

Misty: What happened to your parents?

Sakura [Sighs]: Died. You know, we aren't invincible...just super powerful. If Ash would have kept up in his martial arts training, he'd be as good as Hiro.

Misty/Brock: Kept Up?

Ash: Yeah...then I wouldn't have gotten beaten up by the mankey...

[Basrit gives Ash a stare]

Basrit: You got defeated by a WHAT?

Ash: Heh...Heh...

Hiro: [Putting hand on Ash's shoulder] Don't worry. We get stronger if we are defeated too.

Ash: Huh?

Hiro: If you fought a stronger mankey now, you'd probably be able to defeat it, if you knew some martial arts manuevers! Actually, you could probably take on a Machoke by now!

Ash: Your kidding.

Sakura: Nope, we're not kidding...we'll show you what we can do, out back. We were training out back...want to watch? Then again, I don't know if Misty & Brock will be able to keep up with our speed.

Misty [Gets upset]: What!?

Sakura: Calm down...I mean, most humans can't keep up with a full speed battle between Saiyans...but I guess you can try.

[Outside, in the backyard.]

Hiro: [Jokingly] Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you just because you're Sakura!

Sakura: [Also Jokingly] What? Am I gonna have to fight an old man!?

[The two jump into the air and start to fight! Hiro kicks but Sakura dodges and then tries to punch him, then they seem to vanish. Light flashes all over the area.]

Misty: I guess she was right...I can't see either one of them!

[Ash moves his eyes around in tune with his father, as if they can see what is going on]

Brock: It looks like Ash can see what's going on...this is wierd.

Hiro: Good Warm up?

Sakura: Yeah...Let's get serious.

Misty/Brock: THAT was a WARM UP!?

[Hiro stops moving for a second and charges a ki blast, he cups his hands, right beside him]

Hiro: Ga...[Energy Builds up] Rou... [More Energy Builds up]...Ha...[He pulls his hands back, with more energy]..Me...[He pulls his hands all the way back, and roaring is heard coming from the ki ball]...HA! ("Hungry Wolf Plight Wave")

[An energy wave that's front is shaped like a Wolf's head flys out at Sakura, roaring can be heard.]

Sakura: Go...Sa...Ku...Ra...Ha! [She does the same motions as Hiro] ("Great Cherry Blossom Wave")

[An energy wave surrounded by Cherry Blossom petals flys toward the other energy beam, the moves struggle for superiority, but then they fizzle out.]

Sakura: You think their convinced?

Hiro [Turns to look at the group. Misty & Brock's jaws are dropped]: Yep.

Ash: ....I've seen Dad do that Garou-Hame-Ha before...Did he teach it to you?

Hiro: [Nods] Yes. He taught it to me a few days ago. He based it on a technique he saw a fellow Saiyan Use. The saiyan was named Goku, but...

Ash: But?

Hiro [Shakes head]: Nevermind.

Sakura: Well...How was that?

Misty [Blinks]: Wow...How did you do that?

Sakura: The last attacks we did were Ki-Blasts. Many people can do them, And Not all of them are Alien.

Brock [Still Surprised]: I...I don't believe it.

Hiro: Most styles make the students only learn one of the Ki-Blasts, besides ordinary ones. The rest of the Ki Blasts are usually made by the student, giving them variations on moves. Sometimes, though, the user takes a move from another fighting style. I haven't seen someone do that personally, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Ash: I'm impressed. So, when do I learn one?

[Misty and Brock fall over]

Misty: Are you crazy?

Ash: There has to be a reason that Dad taught Hiro one. He wouldn't do it if he just wanted to.

Hiro: Ash is right. Something big is about to happen, and Dad wants us to be ready to join the other known saiyan on this planet, Goku...other than a certian vain egotistical maniacal Jerk...
* * *
[Meanwhile, elswhere, Vegeta sneezed.]

* * *
[Back to our story.

Ash: What is about to happen?

Hiro: I dunno. Dad only has an great danger sense, he can't tell what it is...Besides, It was high time I LEARN a ki bolt. Dad knew one when he was 6.

Ash/Misty/Brock: SIX!?

Basrit [Coughs to get attention]: Anyway, do you think you are ready to train, Ash?

Ash: Yeah!

To Be Continued...
***********************
Okay...I haven't really updated this, or made any new chapters, but here's the scoop... I have no idea where to go next... So, maybe you should E-Mail Me or put in your review what you'd like me to go with this... Should I go to the DBZ characters for a while, or continue with these characters? Should Gary find out about Ash? What about Ash's other friends: Tracey & Richie? Should I add Gold, Silver, and Krys from the Pokemon GS Games? Please Tell me what I should do next! I've gotten Writers block already!