Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The one of the kind girl ❯ Oops ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two: Oops
 
Shelly was up bright and early the next morning, which means sometime after ten. Salamander was asleep on the floor in a tight ball. “That has to be a fire violation for a wooden house.” She said aloud to the sleeping pokemon while she was getting ready for a shower. Salamander woke up a bit peeved at that comment and nipped at Shelly's feet. “Okay I get it. I am sorry for that.” She giggled.
 
When she finally got down the stairs she saw a plate of eggs for her and her pokemon. “Nice to see that you learned why you sprint in the house. If you smashed into the fridge again, you would pay for the new.”, Janice joked, “Soon you will be out of my hair for about ten years.”
 
“What makes you say that mom?” she questioned.
 
“If you become the greatest pokemon trainer in less time and I will give more respect than I took you for.” Janice had replied
 
“You're on!”
 
After a goodbye from her mother and Misty, the only ones that she was closest to in the town, she started going toward Vermillion City. She had walked for about an hour before she let out salamander and talked to her. “Do you know anything else besides other pokemon, how to fight them, me, and Cerulean?” The vermillion creature nodded. “What is it?” The charmander stopped and squatted on the ground. “What are you up to?”
 
Shelly walked over to salamander to see it get up. When it walked to her she was shocked at what she saw on the ground. The charmander had put “I can write.” She then stared at salamander in disbelief. Then a thought popped into her head. “Would you like to learn to speak like humans?” Salamander nodded vigorously.
 
“Okay then first you will start with… hey, what's that?” she said off topic. She saw a red glint on the ground to her left and started sprinting over with salamander desperately trying to catch up. Shelly scooped it up, tripped, hit her head on a tree, and went unconscious in the woods nearby with object she picked up. It had glowed a bright red and the faded while Shelly gripped it.