Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The one of the kind girl ❯ WTF!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter three: WTF!?
 
While unconscious, Shelly relived a treasured memory of hers. She was six and was allowed to stay out later than she normally could. While out there by herself, a small, purple, floating orb approached her.
 
“I ask if you would like to play tag?” said a gentle and kind voice from the orb. Being six, she thought it was a playful fairy from a fairy tale. During that night was the most fun had that year. After about two hours, Janice started calling for Shelly. “Looks like our play time has ended.” The orb said disappointedly.
 
“You won't come and meet mommy?” the six year old replied.
 
“No. But tonight was fun and so when you are older I shall return again.” The orb then said before flying toward the night sky.
 
“HOLY DAMMIT THAT HURTS!” Shelly screeched as salamander had scratched her on the face. It had only been an hour after she tripped. She then remembered about the object she picked up. Shelly opened her hand to find a clear stone. “Huh. I was pretty sure this was red when I picked it up.” She tossed it as far as she could and then spotted a yellow, well-groomed tail. She yanked it. “OWWW!” After she yanked it she felt a pain where her tail was and looked behind her to see what caused it.
 
When she looked, her jaw dropped. The yellow tail was now her tail, along with several others. “Okay. This is strange.” Then she thought of something. Shelly grabbed her hair and looked at it in awe. It now went down to her waist and was as yellow as the tail. “This is definitely strange.” She thought while her hand slid up the side of her head. Then she noticed something missing. “WHERE ARE MY EARS?!” She had screeched loudly. She then found them on the top of her head, but they were now dog like.
 
She got up and found herself misbalanced and uncomfortable. She looked at her body now. She had gotten taller, curvier, and the most noticeable of all, breasts, about 30 C cup. Also her clothes were now very tight against her body. “Now this has gone into extremely creepy.” Shelly walked back to Cerulean, but stood outside main city limits. “Go to my mother hand her this note,” hands salamander a letter, “wait for her to read it and get the stuff on the letter. Then lead her back here.” Salamander nodded and went off.