Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The one of the kind girl ❯ Father ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter four: Father
 
Thirty minutes later Shelly spotted her vermillion charmander and Janice. “So this is where Shelly is?” when salamander stopped at the edge of town. She nodded. Janice started calling for Shelly.
 
“I'm right here mom.” Shelly spoke calmly. “Do you have what I asked for?”
 
“Yeah but why do you need it?” Janice questioned.
 
“You'll see at the house but for now just give it,” Shelly ordered. Janice tossed a bag toward the bush Shelly was in. Shelly emerged wearing a poncho showing only her face. “Well lets go.”
 
“By the way, Misty is at the house. She is probably still there because she saw salamander first.” Janice said sheepishly.
 
“No problem. She deserves to see and hear this too.
 
The trio return to the house to see Misty eagerly wanting to here what was up with the letter salamander had then noticed Shelly wearing a poncho. When they got inside, Shelly took off the poncho and got the same responses she gave herself. When they cooled off Misty started complimenting Shelly.
 
“Now that I'm past on how creepy it is, you're actually very pretty for a fourteen year old. I mean you have all of those pretty tails, long golden hair, those cute ears, and big breasts.” Misty said admiringly.
 
“The more I am listening to you, the more I think you are either gay or bi. And what about the guy you have a crush on, Ash.” Shelly retorted.
 
“You know, I actually think I might be going bi.” She said flirtingly. This caused Shelly to jump back a bit and Janice to grab frying pan ready to strike if she comes on to Shelly. “I am just kidding.” She said giggling.
 
Janice stepped up and spoke, ”Well now that is over with, I have something to tell you Shelly about your father.”
 
This caught Shelly attention quickly, “What about him?”
 
“Well he maybe a wild pokemon.”
 
“Okaaaaaaay, explain this to me.” Both Shelly and Misty said.
 
“Well I used to work for team Rocket, but it just didn't go with me for after six years. So I asked Giovanni to quit. He actually said yes and many others agreed with him. But the ones who didn't agree that I should be let go Scot-free got aggressive. This will get very descriptive. They kidnapped me, drugged me, tied me up, sprayed me with pokepheromones, and left me to the wild pokemon outside of Saffron City. They got into a fight over who got me, and the winner was a Ninetails that had a cross-shaped scar on its left eyelid. After a few hours, the pheromones wore off, the ninetails then cut my ropes dragged me into town and ran off. After a month I realized I was pregnant and decided to go through with it. Eight months after that you were born.” Janice said this in about several minutes and took a deep breath, “Any questions?”
 
Misty spoke up, “What did you do for Rocket?”
 
“I was the accountant.”
 
Shelly was in deep thought about the story. “That would explain my crimson hair and tail.” She thought. “But why did I look ten for four years, suddenly gain the features of a ninetails, and grow that fast mom?” she replied.
 
“I think it is because when you were ten, you reached the height of the average vulpix forced to stand on its hind legs. Thus you could grow no more. The features and growth spurt must have been caused by the object you picked up. It was most likely a fire stone that someone lost or threw away. When you gripped it tightly, you activated its powers and caused you to evolve.” Janice explained, clearly of thinking this over earlier.
 
“I'd say that's logical.” Shelly spoke out.
 
“Yeah, I agree.” Misty commented.
 
“I think I should contact that famous professor in Pallet town to see what he thinks. I mean, I'm the first half pokemon creature.” Shelly then said
 
“When should you leave?” her mother asked.
 
“As soon as you buy me clothes that fit so I don't get perverted stares from people I pass by.”
 
“'Kay.” Janice replied before grabbing her purse and shooting out the door.
 
“In the mean time, didn't I promise to teach you to speak the human language?” Shelly said, turning to salamander.
 
“Char charmander.” The pokemon said to her trainer enthusiastically.