Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: AAMLS I ❯ Evil Behind the Love? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: don't own that show/video game/anything called Pokémon.

You guys know what anime falls are, right? When everyone falls over?
And did I mention that Team Rocket=Celedons (pretty much)? It might not have been too clear in the first part notes if you didn't get that TR=Team Rocket...
And this Madam Boss person was someone in this Japanese Pokémon CD or something. Anyway, she apperently founded TR. I guess.
Terrible Trio: Don't worry about it. They're just super-annoying triplets. And Adia's one of them. The other two are... Angela and you'll see.

---
The Timetravelers: AAMLS I
Part Six: Evil Behind the Love?

October 6th, 2001
Pallet Town, 5 p.m.

It was Sunday. Nickolas was coming over to pick Misty up, and then they'd go to his house, wherever that was. He never really told her at all. Maybe there was a really good reason he didn't. Nevertheless, Misty still wanted to meet his family. They had to be good people to raise such a man in their house.

In other news, Delia was going to be fine, just sore. I guess she knew she wouldn't get hurt. That was a big relief to everyone. Ash and Giovanni now had to take care of Matthew, and they didn't like it that much. They weren't used to taking care of an infant.

But anyway, Misty was waiting for him when he teleported in front of the door. He smiled and knocked on it. Misty came out looking nice and ready to go meet his family.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"You bet!" Then he teleported them to the front gates of some mansion…

The Celedon Mansion!

But Misty hadn't a clue about it. She had never seen the mansion before, and Ash didn't describe it. So she assumed that his family just liked the rose on their front gates. The grunt (not in uniform, of course) opened the gates and they walked to the mansion.

Once they got inside, Misty gasped. The front area was HUGE! The floor was made out of marble and shined to perfection, and the steps were beautiful. But the people in front of them were more important. Madam Boss and his father, James Kensington, were in front of the steps. James was in his late thirty's and had brown hair too.

"Where's your mother?" Misty asked. She still had no clue that she was facing Celedons, not to mention the founder/boss of Team Rocket.

"She passed away a long time ago… ok, so it was when I was fourteen. I really don't miss her that much." But Misty still gave him a big hug. But he meant that he didn't miss his mother. None of the Terrible Trio did. She was too bossy. It was always "do this" or "do that" or "do it or I'll shoot!" with her. Nickolas wanted Adia to die too. She was just like her mother, except you can add that darn whip to the list.

Then Adia came down. Misty didn't think she looked like the other Adia, the future one, that she'd met. Adia had her hair up in a bun instead of a ponytail. She wasn't holding a whip today.

"Hi! I'm Adia." Misty still didn't think of the Team Rocket Adia. There was no way that she could be a Celedon… "So, do you have acceptable manners?"

"Ok, that's weird. But it means nothing! Just because her name is Adia, has orange hair and asks if you have good manners doesn't mean she's the one that whipped Ash," Misty thought. "Uh, I think so," she replied. Adia seemed too friendly to be the one with that whip or the desire to kill Ash.

"Well, come with me and we'll find out!" she said, smiling an innocent smile. They went to a room with some food, a chair, and some rope. Then Adia dropped her nice routine and put on her evil attitude.

"Hahahahaha! You fell for it, you dumb b----! But you can't back down now. Close the doors!" Two men closed and locked the doors. Misty was trapped and had no way out. Nickolas smiled and he and his grandma walked up to her.

"Well, you didn't think we were Celedons, huh? You believed that I really loved you?" Nickolas asked. Misty nodded. She had believed every word that he had said. "Wow… I didn't think my mind control was that strong. Well, better break it now. I want to see you suffer!" And that's what he did.

"But why do this to me?" she asked.

"We love to see Ash suffer. He's a pain in our a--," Madam Boss said.

"So we thought the best plan was…" Nickolas added.

"To hit him where it hurts!" Then Adia gave Nickolas the rope. He tied Misty up and put her in front of the food. Then Aida pulled out her whip. It was time for some manner lessons! [uh-oh. and I wonder how many of you thought it'd be Ash getting them again…]

"Now you better eat the food right, or you'll get whipped!"

"HOW!? I'M TIED UP!" Her hands were bound together. The only way she could eat was without using her hands, and that was very improper.

"That's the point!" Then Misty tried eating, but just got whipped. It hurt so much… how could Ash deal with over TEN whippings in one day? Misty felt that she would die before that happened. And this time… Ash wasn't here to save her…

"That's right he's not!" Adia yelled. Then she whipped Misty, yet again. That's when an alarm went off. Adia took all the people out of the room to one of the tower rooms. There was a big bed and many comfy chairs around it. Adia locked the door behind them.

"Do you like the room? We watch births and deaths in here. Isn't that cool?" It sounded medieval to Misty. "Now, where were we? Oh yah, I was--"

Then ANOTHER alarm went off, but this one was the Timetraveler alarm.

"Why are THEY here? They only raid every two months!" But Adia still wanted to whip Misty. She liked whipping anyone in general. Then someone started pounding on the door.

"Let me in! You won't get away with this!!!" someone yelled. They kept bashing on the door. Then Angela teleported in.

"Aw, come on! You two are afraid of two Timetravelers? I say we should kick their butts and then you can whip them to death!" She unlocked the door. At least one of the Timetravelers was one that the Terrible Trio didn't want to see.

Ash and a red haired Timetraveler girl were in the door.

"Hi! How are you guys?" the redhead said.

*anime falls*

"I don't understand why they sent you! You're supposed to be kicking their a--(e?)s, not starting a friendly conversation!" Ash yelled at the redhead.

"Because I'm the only one willing to go that's here, that's why!" Then Ash decided to give Adia a psybeam.

"You b------, I told you NEVER to give me that f---ing psybeam!" Then they all prepared for battle, except Nickolas. He teleported Misty to another place, where he looked into her eyes and she went unconscious…

* * *

???

Misty woke up in a bed. She had no clue how she got there. Then she saw Madam Boss in front of her. She stood there, smiling and holding something, but Misty was too disoriented to know what it was.

"Hello. I'm surprised that you are up after what I just gave you. But no matter. So, I was thinking, since you seem to like my grandson so much, how about you join us?"

"Over my dead body!" she yelled. Misty had no plans of joining Team Rocket anytime soon.

Madam Boss smiled. "You know, that can be arranged…" Then the door in the room opened. Ash had found them.

"Stop this now! What did she ever do to you?" Ash asked.

"We want to hurt you. I don't care what she's done at all, as long as you feel the effects of her suffering!" Then she laughed. What a sick, twisted, evil woman!

"So, you enjoy hurting me and the ones I love? You sick, twisted, evil b----!"

Madam Boss smiled. "Thank you." She then pulled out a gun. "Now watch as I--" Ash heard no more. He had teleported him and Misty to the front gates.

"Are you ok…" He saw that Misty had lost consciousness…

-To be continued…-
---
The other disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon or any of its characters. I'd so own Ash and Pikachu if I did.
Ash: What? There's no way I'm going with you! You are insane… just look at what you've done to my friends and me in this story!
Pikachu: *nods*
Me: But if I own Pokémon, I own everyone, and that includes you two! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Pikachu: *thundershocks me*
*Sammi is crispy and on the floor*
*Ash and Pikachu leave*

Hey,it's a cut addition!
Bum bum BUM! [I'm so silly! XP]

Whoever said that they thought that Nickolas worked for Team Rocket: ten points to you! You're so good [or I'm quite predictable, either or].
And Misty isn't pyschic... that's okay though. I must be confusing you guys or something, and if I am, I'm sorry.