Pokemon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of the Rapid Riders. ❯ A new life begins. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome everyone to my Ranma/Pokemon Crossover. I know that these types are done many times but my twist is that this one pairs up Ranma with May.

I call this Legend of the Rapid Riders.

Standred disclaimers apply.

And now Let the Magic Begin.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

"RANMA NO BAKA!" was the scream that went within Nerima as Ranma was sent to the skys via Akane Airlines to the Cat Cafe and 1 of his newly adopted sisters Shampoo care of Nodoka. It was 9 months after the wedding fiasco and Nodoka adopted both Ukyo and Shampoo into the Saotome. In Shampoo's case she had to defeat Cologne in combat which surprised everyone with her sword skills.

"Big brother coming Great Grandmother!" said Shampoo.

"Not surprising Child, may as well let him in." sighed Cologne as Ranma landed on his head in the front yard.

"Stupid Uncute Tomboy! That's the last straw!" said Ranma as he got up.

"You sure this time Sonny Boy?" asked Cologne with a bit of a chuckle.

"Oh hi Granny. Yes I am." said Ranma as he came in and sat down. "After everything that's happened Akane won't stop pounding me. Can't even say 2 words without her blowing up."

"Aiya! Tomboy Girl has gone too too far this time!" said Shampoo.

"You said it. Ever think you ought to leave Ramna?" asked Mousse. Ever since the adoption he knows Ranma isn't beetween him and Shampoo anymore.

"You know that panda'll hunt me down Mousse. I don't want to have to blast him and Mr. Tendo to kingdom come. Altough these days I don't know how much more my willpower can take it." said Ranma.

"And you don't want to put your mother in the crossfire cause she'd do the same thing. Perhaps there is a way out." said Cologne.

"Great Grandmother! You don't mean--" started Shampoo but Cologne cut her off.

"I do." said Cologne getting out an artifact. "Ranma, go and get your mother while Shampoo gets Ukyo. This will be ready to transport by then."

"Transport?" asked Ranma.

"Long ago, when I was a little girl. A strange animal, 1 that has never been seen before has visted me. It said it was a Jirachi, a type of Pokemon." said Cologne.

"Pokemon? What Pokemon?" asked Shampoo.

"It told me Pokemon are animals of power at the world it came from." said Cologne before telling them all she learned.

"And how's that have to do with that thing?" asked Ranma before he got bopped on the head by Cologne's staff.

"I was getting to that Sonny Boy. Jirachi made this appear and told me 1 day humans close to me will need this to make a vortex to it's world because their lives here are not the ones they are destined for." said Cologne.

"Could this mean us?" said Ranma.

"I'm sure." said Cologne. That was all Ranma and Shampoo needed as they ran out to get Nodoka, Ukyo and their things.

"Are you sure no one will find us in this new world Elder? asked Nodoka as Cologne made the artifact make the vortex appear.

"Do not worry. I shall stay here to make sure the tracks are covered." said Cologne.

"You're not coming with us Elder?" asked Ukyo.

"I am 300 years old, I'm skilled yes but I don't know what interworld travel can do to my old bones." said Cologne.

"Well I guess this is it." said Ranma taking Cologne in a hug. "Thank you for all your help Granny."

"You was my best student Ranma. It was an honor to teach you." said Cologne before putting a blindfold on Ranma and handing Shampoo a travel kitty case.

"Shampoo'll miss you too too much." said Shampoo as she took her hug. "Why case and blindfold?"

"The travel will give the animal curse form lives of their own. Can't have Ranma afraid now. I'll miss you as well Great Granddaughter. Take care." said Cologne before Nodoka and Ukyo took their turns as well. Mousse got a leash made for a duck before pushing Ranma through the vortex followed by him, Nodoka, Ukyo and Shampoo.

"So this must be the Pokemon world." said Nodoka as they arrived. As foretold, Shampoo and Mousee found themselves face to face with their cursed forms and Shampoo quickly got the cat in her case.

"Are we really free?' asked Mousse putting the leash on his new pet duck. Ukyo squrted them some water from a water gun she brought and they didn't change.

"I should say yes." she said.

"Too bad the trip couldn't help Ranma's curse." said Nodoka. "Oh well. Guess having a son and a daughter as 1 can't be all bad. Can he see in the case Shampoo?"

"No. The case is made so no one can." said Shampoo. Glad she doesn't have to pretend she can talk in the 3rd person for custimors anymore. Nodoka helped her speak normal long ago.

"Guess I don't need this anymore." said Ranma taking of his blindfold.

"Oh my." said a voice from the vortex as 2 people came out of it. It was Kasumi and Nabiki.

"What are you 2 doing here?" asked Ukyo.

"Same thing you are, trying to start a better life. I had the Cat Cafe bugged and found out about this trip. Kasumi saw me pack and well, you know how she's the type that makes you want to tell the truth." said Nabiki.

"I wanted a new life too I'm tired of being the housekeeper to a family that takes me for granted. Ranma and Nabiki are the only ones that are thankful. And when that demon last week killed poor Dr. Tofu I--" Kasumi couldn't finish cause she started tearing up. Ranma took her in a hug.

"I know Kasumi, I miss him too." he said softly.

"Well as soon as I find a legal office you'll soon have 2 new sisters Ranma." said Nodoka.

"Thanks Mom." said Ranma. Soon the vortex closed and a creature they've never seen before came out of the bushes.

"What's that?" asked Mousse.

"Looks like a yellow mouse." said Ukyo.

"I never seen anything like it." said Mousse as he went up to it. But he then got jolted.

"This may be a guess, but I think this may be 1 of those 'Pokemon' you guys was told about." said Nabiki.

"Now you tell me." said a crispy Mousse. Just then a flock of strange birds came up behind the mouse.

"LOOK OUT LITTLE GUY! MOKO TAKABISHA!" Ranma's attack got the would-be attackers flying back. The mouse saw, went over to the pigtailed martial artest.

"Pika?" it asked.

"I saved you because it's a part of my code to protect others." said Ranma.

"You can understand it Ranma?" asked Mousse who found the strengh to get up.

"I do. Strange huh?" asked Ranma. "Can anyone else?" the girls raised there hands.

"Guess the vortex has a side effect on girls, even those who are cursed to be part time girls." said Mousse. As he said that, water from a leftover rain fell from a tree and onto Ranma's head. Starting the change.

"Thanks for jinxing me Mousse!" said an angery Ranko.

"Pika?" asked the mouse. Ranko sighed and told it her life story which got it to tears.

"It's alright. I'm used to it by now. Some of it anyway. We came here to start over." said Ranko as she sat down. The mouse scampered over to her lap.

"I think it likes you Ranma." said Nabiki.

"Pika pika pika!" said the mouse angerly.

"Oh sorry. Didn't know you're a boy." said Nabiki.

"What kind of Pokemon is he anyway?" asked Mousse.

"Pikachu." said the mouse pointing to himself.

"He's a Pikachu Mousse." said Shampoo.

"Well it's getting late. Let's set up camp for the night and see if we can find a town in the morning." said Nodoka. hours later she saw how close a now male Ranma was to their guest as they shared his sleeping bag.

"Oh my. It looks like our new friend has taken quite a shine to Ranma." said Kasumi as she came up.

"Well I guess after hearing his life story, he thought it's rare for Ranma to have friends and set himself as 1. Something tells me those 2 are going to be like peanut butter and jelly." said Nodoka. We find the gang at a clearing the next morning.

"Looks like Pikachu seems to like it when Ranma trains." said Ukyo.

"And how. Ranma told him about ki and--AIYA! LOOK AT THAT!" said Shampoo. the gang look to see Pikachu glow for a bit and then fire off a ki blast.

"He tapped into his ki on his first try!" said Mousse.

"And fired of a ki blast. But how?" asked Ukyo.

"I don't know." said Ranma as he picked a tired Pikachu up.

"I may have some insight on that." said Nodoka who figured out Pikachu after she saw him start a campfire last night with a Thunderbolt. "Pikachu must have some way of tapping into his ki without knowing it. Those red sacs on his cheeks could be where he channels it. When he helped me with the campfire last night, I saw them spark before he did that electric attack he jolted Mousse with to start it."

"So they must act like jumper cables." said Shampoo putting 2 and 2 together.

"So if he can do it, maybe I can." said Ranma amped up on learning a new technique.

"You know, our new friend needs a name. Pikachu is only the name of his breed." said Nabiki.

"He does carry quite a charge for someone so small." said Kasumi. Ranma looked at Pikachu.

"Would you like the name Charger?" he asked. Pikachu squeaked happly and started jumping up and down. "Charger it is then."

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Running out of ideas so I'll stop right there. The Ranma cast has been called so I need Pokemon ideas. 1 thing is I'l be giving the all Rapidashs if the title didn't give you the hint. Don't forget to review. To those with wings, fly to your dreams.