Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon's Series ❯ Annoyances ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 11! Shadow happily dances around and twirls in the air.

Disclaimer: Shadow DOES NOT OWN POKEMON. I have only caught 234 pokemon and therefore I don't own all of them. And made-up pokemon is impossible to catch anyways…

Notes: ** is the thought process, <> is telepathy, and italics is poke speech!

Ranma - Thank you! *SMILE*

Tmp - if you've read the Pokemon Adventure manga, Surge fights an all-out, no holds barred pokemon battle. He doesn't mind knocking people unconscious and tossing them into the ocean either…

Pikacar/Marle - YATTA! *Cheers* Carnival! Especially candy apples… yum!

Lauren Black - Hi! Too bad about your ff.net account… Lance acts that way because she is practical and quite ambitious. (You can refer to her as he or she in your reviews, you don't have to use both). Yes, Lance did wind up with the Thunderbadge. Thanks!

Nikki Wind Crystal Wind - Pokemon Reader, are you sharing an account? Just wanted to know. Thanx for reviewing!

Part 11: Why are people (and pokemon) so annoying sometimes?

"Ash, do you want pepperoni or Hawaiian?" Lance asked, glancing at the menu. "Or mushrooms and Canadian bacon?"

"How about pepperoni?" Ash asked. "I love pepperoni!"

"Okay." Lance turned to the waitress and tried to ignore the girl's starry-eyed look. "One large pepperoni pizza, and two Cokes, please."
"Would you like anything else, sir?" She asked, batting her eyelashes at him. * What a hunk! *

Lance sighed a mushroom cloud. "No." * Grr… I'm a girl, for goodness sakes! I know this disguise is really good, but I really don't appreciate people flirting with me in any way, shape, or form. *

Ash noticed that Lance looked irritated. * Oh well. I know why. Girls are so annoying… *

After the pizza arrived, Lance didn't talk anymore. Ash decided it was probably because he was trying to ignore the giggling coming from the adjacent tables. Afterwards, Ash and Lance went to the poke mart to see if they needed anything.

"Lance, can I get some poke balls so I can catch more pokemon?" Ash asked.

"Go ahead." Lance said. He bought 4 poke balls and 2 great balls for Ash. Then, he also got two escape ropes and a poke belt.

"There. Now you don't have to use rubber bands to keep your poke balls on your belt." Lance said, presenting Ash with the black poke belt.

Ash burst into tears of joy. "Thanks, Lance!" He said. He buckled on this new accessory and put on the four poke balls he already had.

"You're welcome, Ash." Lance said. "Let's go home."
Ash nodded. Lance summoned Aerodactyl and they flew off.

The next morning…

"Chikki, use Vine Whip!" Chikorita nodded and bound the shadowy pokemon in her vine whips easily.

"I wonder what this is? I've never seen it before." Ash said as he pulled out Lance's pokédex.

"Mereep." The pokédex beeped. "The wool pokemon. Its fleece grows continuously. In the summer, the fleece is fully shed, but it grows back in a week."

"Cool! Okay, Chikki, use Sleep Powder!" Chikorita nodded as sparkling blue powder drifted down from the sky. The sheep went limp and began to yawn.

"Great! Poke ball, go!" Ash said, throwing the capturing device at the pokemon. It only wriggled once before it closed.

Ash hugged Chikorita tightly. "You did great, girl!"

Chikorita preened and nodded happily.

Lance smiled from her perch in a tree. "He's getting better, Aerodactyl." She said as she scratched the fossil pokemon's head.

< Its just experience, master. > Aerodactyl replied.

"Not just that… he has the hidden power."

< Are you sure?! >

"Yes. But the carriers of the hidden power only reveal it in times of emergency. So I suppose we'll have to wait until he grows up."

< I think you like him. >
"Aerodactyl, shut up. That has nothing to do with the topic we're discussing right now."

< I still think I'm right. > Aerodactyl said as it winked and returned to its ultra ball. Lance sighed.

"I'll call you Lightning!" Ash told his new Mereep. "After all, you're an electric-type pokemon, right?"

Lightning nodded and its fur sparked a little bit.

"Cool! Okay, meet Beedrill, Poli (Poliwag), Chikki, and Spearow!" Ash and the pokemon played in the grass until it began to get dark.

Suddenly, it started to rain. All of them dashed for the cave. When Ash walked into the room, sneezing, Lance was ready with a mug of hot chocolate and a towel.

"Thanks, Lance." Ash said gratefully as he sipped the hot chocolate. "How did you know?"

Lance rolled his eyes. "I called you twice, but you didn't hear me. So I let you stay outside until it rained."

"Oh." Ash looked sheepish.

"Now go change into something dry before you catch a cold."

"Yes, sir!" Ash said, saluting, as he ran off.

Lance smiled. * I can't believe he's still so cute… ah well, it will all work out in the end. I have to believe that. *

"Can I have ice cream?"

Lance looked up from finishing his chicken noodle soup. "What?"
"Ice cream!" Ash said.

"Ash, it's raining outside and you want ice cream?"

Ash bobbed his head up and down repeatedly. "Can I have some please?"

Lance sweatdropped. "Okay, go help yourself." Ash vaulted off his seat and for towards the refrigerator.

Mereep turned to the other pokemon. Is he always like this?

Pretty much. Poliwag said.

Well, you get used to it after a while. Spearow told him.

Or, just ignore it. This remark came from Lance's tentacruel, who was finishing his fish filet.

Ash ran back to the table carrying a carton of chocolate-vanilla ice cream. "I love ice cream!"

"I can see that." Lance said dryly. "Just make sure you put what's left back in the freezer, okay?"

"Okay!" Ash took out a bowl and began scooping ice cream into it. Lance's eyes widened when he saw the amount Ash was eating.

"Ash… are you sure you can finish that?"

"Of course!" And he proved it by finishing the whole carton.

"If you have a stomachache tomorrow, its your own fault."

End part 11!

Kawaii! End chapter 11! Drop a review, make me smile! J

5 reviews.