Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Clue ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
Walking side-by-side down the road towards the base, the umbreon asked the question both of them were thinking: “What in the world do you think that was about?”
 
“You honestly think I have a clue?” Sakura rolled her eyes, pointing out, “It's not like I'm part psychic and can read his mind or something. I can't imagine why he'd do something like that.”
 
Kitty growled and kicked a pebble, watching it skip across the dirt until it spun into the grass and out of side. “That-that jerk. He's always got to make things weird and complicated for me, huh?”
 
“I think he can't get enough of getting you flustered.” As they both contemplated the idea, the venusaur snorted, suggesting, “He's got an addiction!”
 
“Pff. He'd better see a doctor for that.” She couldn't hide the smile threatening to grow on her face, and eventually she joined her partner in giggling at the idea, adding, “He needs to curb that bad habit before it gets him in trouble!”
 
“Yeah, or Blade might get jealous.”
 
Kitty rolled her eyes. “Oh, haha. Very funny.” She doubted the absol would care one way or another, unless it got in the way of doing missions.
 
 
.
 
 
Theme: Complicated
 
Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)