Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Hot ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
“Sooo.” Kitty winced as the ghost-type tried to start up a conversation on the dirt path. “Where's your “BFF?” ”
 
Glaring at his back, she threw back accusingly, “Where are your lackeys?”
 
He shortened his stride until he was alongside her, and his grin seemed to just keep growing exponentially. “Getting supplies, kekeh.” At her questioning look, he shrugged and added, “They were too slow.”
 
“. . . huh.” She returned her gaze ahead of her, silently willing Gengar to sink into the ground like the ghost he was and disappear, but he evidently didn't get the mental memo. Instead, he poked her shoulder once, twice, and a third time before she glared at him and hissed, “What?
 
He seemed to enjoy her frustration, as usual, and answered with his own question. “Where's Sakura?”
 
“Oh, amazing. You know her name.” Scowling at his snickering, she turned her head away to glare at a few bushes they passed. “She's off at Magma Cavern.”
 
“Too hot for you, kekeh?”
 
She jerked her eyes back to him, shouting, “Shut up! It's not like you've ever been there before!”
 
He scoffed and waved a claw offhandedly, closing his eyes haughtily. “Eh, I don't need to go to a place like that to prove my strength.” After letting her fume at his arrogance for a moment, a maroon eye slid open to watch her with interest. “So you're going somewhere by yourself for once? Kekeh, are you sure you'll be able to handle it?”
 
She scoffed, rolling her eyes at the implied insult. “I'll mop the floor with these missions.” A small part of her swelled giddily with this prideful exchange, and she remembered why she would partake in these silly arguments with him. I can handle our crazy rivalry any day, Gengar, she thought with an exasperated sigh. Just not this weird Casanova act you're doing now.
 
 
.
 
 
Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)