Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Daughter ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
“What does your daughter look like, Ariados?”
 
The umbreon watched as the spider clacked his pincers thoughtfully, trying to form a proper description in his mind. “Well, she's cute as a button, for one. She has a hard blue shell that hides a pair of wings, and a long horn on top of her head. She's also very strong and can strip the bark off of trees with her claws in seconds. Her high spirits are as unbreakable as her shell, as well as her love of sap.”
 
After thinking about it for a while, Kitty sighed and told him, “Okay, I give up. What's her name?”
 
His eyes seemed to twinkle with amusement, and he answered, “Her name is Heracross, and she's the cutest little thing you'll ever see.” Satisfied with his escort's giggling, he turned around and beckoned to the forest around them. “Shall we?”
 
 
.
 
 
Theme: Unbreakable
 
Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)