Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Satisfy ❯ Pink ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not claim any of the Pokemon characters used in this chapter, because they are all property of Satoshi Tajiri and I haven't stolen the rights from him yet. I bet he has people try that all the time, actually; probably has to have bodyguards and stuff.
 
 
.
 
 
“I hardly find this funny, Kitsune.” The umbreon continued to laugh uncontrollably, causing the absol with hideously pink fur to sigh in exasperation. “Please stop laughing.”
 
“I'm sorry, but-” Another bout of laughter made her eyes prick painfully with tears, and she choked, “You look so silly! I mean, pink?
 
Blade huffed irritably, muttering, “Glad to see you're enjoying this. How about I dye your fur pink?” When she finally calmed down to give him a scowl, he went on, “And it's not like I dyed it myself. I woke up like this.”
 
Kitty's mouth twitched, and she told him, “Seems you've angered the wrong ghost, Pinky. Better hope it washes out!” As he gave her a sour glare at her teasing, she laughed and gave him a playful shove. “Maybe I should threaten you with fur dye whenever you piss me off.”
 
He glared. “Don't you dare, Kitsune.”
 
 
.
 
 
Theme: Tears
 
Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),
~DL (“Dragon Lover”)