Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Miracles ❯ Chapter 3 - Part 2 - Who is the Mother? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Then she heard a knock on the door. “Come in!” Cassidy shouted. Ania walked in with the ultrasound machine. “Hey guys! Are you ready to see the baby?” Ania asked. “Yes!” Butch and Cassidy said.

Ania said,” Good! Now Butch, I want to go lay down on the bed in the bedroom.” “OK!” They all went into the bedroom where Butch laid down. “ Butch, can you unbutton your shirt for me?” Ania asked. Butch nodded and unbuttoned his shirt exposing his stomach. “Butch, no offense, but you are HUGE!” Ania said. Butch blushed as Cassidy took hold of his hand. Ania took out some gel and poured it on Butch’s stomach. “AHHHH! That’s cold!” Butch screamed. Ania and Cassidy started laughing. “You are so funny Butch!” Cassidy said.

Ania smeared the gel around Butch’s stomach , then took the probe, and begin to move it on Butch’s stomach. “There’s your baby! It looks very healthy!” Ania said. “ Do you know the baby’s gender?” Cassidy asked curiously. “I sure do! Congratulations, you are going to have a little girl!” Ania said. “OH WOW!” Butch screamed happily. “Great!” Cassidy siad while smiling. “Cassidy… Butch… there is something that I should tell you about the baby….” Ania said. “What is it?” Butch and Cassidy asked curiously. “Well, the person that donated the egg for the reproduction project was Amadala!” Ania said nervously. “WHAT??!??!?!!?” Butch and Cassidy shouted.

Amadala was another one of Butch and Cassidy’s best friends. She had been their trainee for about four years until the Boss wanted her to work on her own. She still kept in contact with them and looked up to them like her older brother and sister.

“No…. this can’t be! I am not the mother!” Cassidy said as she started to cry. “Cass……” Butch said as he extended his hand out. “SHUT UP! I don’t want to talk to you!” Cassidy screamed. She ran out of the room crying. “Butch, I’m so sorry. This is all my fault!” Ania said softly. “No, thank you for telling us. We knew all along that there was a chance that this was not Cassidy’s baby.” Butch said. He cleaned off his stomach and buttoned up his shirt. Then he made his way to the door. “Let me go talk to Cass. You stay here Ania.” Butch said to Ania. He walked into the living room where Cassidy was sitting on the sofa holding a picture of her and Amadala. “That little slut…. WHY did she donate that egg????” She thought to herself, “ We were supposed to be best friends!” She was like my little sister! Wh…” “Cass…..” Cassidy turned around and saw Butch standing right behind her. “GO AWAY!!!! You horrible traitor!” Cassidy shouted. “Cass, look, we knew that there was a chance that this baby was not yours. It is not like we predicted this. All I know is that I love you and I want you to be in this baby’s life as well as mine!” Butch said. “Do you mean that?” Cassidy asked. Butch smiled as he sat down next to her and said “ Yes, I do! Come here.” Butch extended his arms out to Cassidy. Cassidy came closer and Butch gave her a small hug. “I am so sorry Butch!!” Cassidy said as Butch ran his fingers through her hair. “It is ok…….” Butch said softly.

 

Ania came out of the bedroom and asked, “ Are you okay, Cassidy?” Cassidy smiled and said, “I am now, thanks to Butch!” “ Well, I have to go! Professor Namba has another research project for me! I will see you both later!” Ania said. “Bye, Ania!” Butch and Cassidy said as Ania walked out and shut the door. “ What are we going to do about Amadala?” Cassidy asked. “Well, we will have to tell her! Hopefully she will take it ok!” Butch said. “We will tell her tomorrow!” Cassidy said, “ Right now, let’s relax for a while!” “Ok! And maybe we can have some ice cream! I want pickles with mine!” Butch said. Cassidy laughed and said “ Ok! I will give you pickles with your ice cream!” Cassidy fixed them ice cream (and pickles!) and they sat eating it together. As they sat there, both of them thought about their future and thanked God for the little girl that was on her way……..