Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Miracles ❯ Chapter 4-Part 2- Good News ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 4 - Part 2 of Love and Miracles
 
Cassidy could not sleep that night. She knew that Butch was in the Living Room sick and it was b/c
He was worried about Amadala taking the news of the baby being hers. Cassidy sighed and got out of bed.
She looked at the clock. It was 2:00 in the morning. "I will just check on Butch." She thought to herself.
 
Cassidy tiptoed quietly into the Living Room where Ania was fast asleep in the recliner and Butch was asleep
On the sofa. Cassidy quietly sat down next to Butch and stroked his hair. "Come on Butch, it will be ok. I am more worried about you and the baby that anything else. You are my world and I love you." Cassidy whispered softly as she kissed his forehead.
 
Butch stirred a little bit and then he opened his eyes and looked at Cassidy. "Cass.....wh....what time is it?" Butch
Said kind of groggy-like. "Its about 2:00 in the morning....you have been sleeping for along time...." Cassidy said.
Cassidy felt Butch's forehead and said," Your fever has broke. That is a really good thing." "How is the baby?? Is
She sick too?" Butch said with worry. "No, she's ok.” Cassidy said. “I am really glad…..I did not mean to get sick…its just….I was worried about Amadala and her reaction. She is only 20 years old and she is at the prime of her life. And yet…she has the sudden burden of becoming a mother.” Butch said as looked down.
 
“I should have listened to you Cassidy about taking that job with the lab. If I had listened to you, none of this would have happened.” Butch said. “No….Butch….don't say things like that. Be glad that you are having a baby…I sure am!! I am so excited!!” Cassidy said while smiling. “Yeah...You are right….” Butch said. Cassidy curled up next to Butch and put her hand on his stomach. She looked at him and said,” I love you, you know that?” Butch smiled and said,” Yep.” Cassidy laughed and kissed him and Butch kissed her back.
 
During the next couple of days, Butch got better and he was back to his normal self. But he still felt like he needed to talk to Amadala. So, Butch and Cassidy invited Amadala over to talk. “Hi guys! I am sorry about what happened the last time that we met.” Amadala said. “Well…its ok…but that is kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.” Butch said. “I will let you two talk alone.” Cassidy said as she went into the kitchen.
 
“Ok…what do you want to say Butch?” Amadala asked. “Well…I can understand why you were so shocked a couple of weeks ago when we talked. You are young and this is a big emotional adjustment for you.” Butch said. “Well…I have thought about it and I have decided that I am going to be here for my child…it is mine after all and I donated the egg to the labs to get money but I did not know that they were actually going to use it.” Amadala said. “So…..you will help raise this child?” Butch said. “Yep!!” Amadala said while smiling. “That is great!!” Thanks Amadala! That makes me feel better!” Butch said while smiling back.
 
Cassidy came back from the kitchen and could tell by Amadala and Butch's looks that everything was ok for now. She smiled to herself and thought,” Well…that is one bridge behind us…” Cassidy said.
 
Meanwhile at TR headquarters……
 
“I wonder why Butch and Cassidy left HQ and went to their secret hideout?” Namba thought to himself. “Something is going on with them and I am going to find out…” “DOMINO!!”
 
“You rang Sir?” Domino said as she approached Namba. “I have a mission for you….” Namba said.