Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter II
As we were arriving in Agate Village, my hover machine was about to go faulty, but my CPU fixed it just in time as we arrived in the town.
Agate Village is a peaceful town where all of the expert trainers live. Agate Village is also home to the Relic Stone, the final process for purification of a Shadow Pokēmon.
The Relic Stone is used as a final purification process because of the many Shadow Pokēmon that have the need to be purified. There are 5 natural ways to purify a Shadow Pokēmon; use it in battle, call it from Hyper Mode (Only allowed to use Shadow moves), put it in a daycare, use Cologne Massages, and keep it in your party.
Once we arrived, we went to the PokÄ“mon Academy and saw that school was cancelled today for unknown reasons. Bryn said: “Hmm, that's weird, it shouldn't be cancelled today.” I said: “Well, it looks like it is still unlocked, let's go in.” We opened the door and saw that the Cipher organization had taken over the school. I said: “Cipher Peons, you are going down by my 3 PokÄ“mon!” They all laughed, in which that made me angry and I sent out my Treecko to attack them.
The Pokēmon Academy is a school for all Pokēmon trainers that range in the ages 7-18. It will teach you how to become great Pokēmon team builders, like me for instance, I can make a diverse but well-balanced team with diverse moves. It will also teach you what are the type's weaknesses and strengths.
One of the Cipher Peons joined in for a battle, and sent out her Lv:12 Azurill.
 
(switching to script mode)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Go Treecko, use Crunch on Azurill!”
(Treecko bites hard on Azurill, fainting it)
Cipher Peon Nicole: “Return, Azurill. Go, Mareep!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Treecko, use Crush Claw to unmask the identity of the Cipher Peon!”
(Treecko claws the mask, revealing that it was Nicole Stuckenschneider)
Cipher Peon Nicole: “No, Sean, it is not what you think!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Nicole, why, why have you joined the Cipher organization!?”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Nicole, listen to me, the Cipher organization is tricking you into thinking that they want Shadow PokÄ“mon for peace!”
Cipher Peon Nicole: “I know, I know, but it was the only job I could get!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Turn over to the good side and become one of the Pkmn trainers! And also, I have some Shadow PokÄ“mon for you see!”
Cipher Peon Nicole: “But, but, oh alright then!”
 
(switching to story mode)
Once we got Nicole Stuckenschneider to turn over as a Pkmn trainer, she wanted to be known as Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole, and we defeated the other Cipher Peons and got the school up and running again. But, just as we were about to go to the PokÄ“mon Center, another PokÄ“mon trainer showed up. I recognized his voice and look, but I just couldn't get his name down. As he came up to us, he said: “Hello, my name is Ben Epstein, and my PokÄ“mon are Torchic and Ekans.” I said: “Ben, what are you doing here?!” Ben said: “I heard what was going on at the school, is everyone alright?” I said: “Everyone's alright over here, but I don't know about the people of this town.” We healed up our PokÄ“mon and went out to go to Eagun's house and see how he was doing, he said: “I am doing fine, how are you guys and gals?” I said: “Cipher is trying to take over the Orre region again!” Eagun said: “What! I thought that they were taken down already by 2 hero trainers!” We then walked out of his house and went out of town to Pyrite Town.
Pyrite Town used to be the home of Shadow Pokēmon, but since then, it was the home of the Pyrite Colosseum. The town was filled with Shadow Pokēmon in the first years of Shadow Pokēmon being constructed.
As we arrived in the town, my machine started getting a little too crowded in the passenger seats. Once we arrived, a boy named Nett was coming out of the ONBS network building. He said: “Hello, and welcome to Pyrite Town, home of the Pyrite Colosseum!” I said: “Hello, I am Sean McKibben, and I'm from the Pkmn HQ Lab.” I asked: “Hey Nett, do you think that you can build a larger hover machine for me?” Ben said: “Ya, because it is getting a little too crowded in there.” Nett said: “Alright, I can do that for you.” Bryn said: “Sean, where is all of the Shadow PokÄ“mon in this town?” I said: “Bryn, it has been 10 years; I don't think there will be Shadow PokÄ“mon around here.” But, just as we were about to go into the ONBS network building, used to be known as “Pyrite Building”, a professor came running out of the desert area near Pyrite Town and the Shadow PokÄ“mon Lab. He said: “Help! Help! I am being chased by the Hexagon Brothers!” I said: “Who are the Hexagon Brothers?” He said: “The Hexagon Brothers are a group of people that have some Shadow PokÄ“mon, and now that I have betrayed them on their research on XD002, I am being chased by them!” I asked him: “What is your name, by the way?” He said: “Oh, I didn't introduce myself, my name is Tom Gill, and my PokÄ“mon are Magnemite and Bagon.” I said: “Guys let's help him out!” Bryn said: “Alright then, Mudkip, let's get ready!” Ben said: “Okay, Torchic, get ready!” Nicole said: “Alright, Mareep, let's get to fighting!” As the Hexagon Brothers approached, we got ready to send out PokÄ“mon.
 
(switching to script mode)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “I'll battle Resix!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “I'll battle Blusix and Browsix!”
Pkmn Trainer Ben: “I'll battle Greesix!”
Pkmn Trainer Bryn: “I'll battle Purpsix and Yellosix!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “If they have any Shadow PokÄ“mon, I'll snag them for you guys!”
Cipher Peon Blusix: “There he is, there is the traitor, and it looks like he got some friends with him!”
Cipher Peon Resix: “Oh, looks like the leader of the group is coming to challenge me! Ha ha ha! I beat him for sure!”
Cipher Peon Browsix: “Go ahead; it looks like he has good PokÄ“mon, however.”
(Cipher Peon Resix sends out his Lv:12 Slugma while Pkmn Trainer Sean sends out his Lv:14 Treecko)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Treecko, use Crush Claw on Slugma!”
(Treecko claws Slugma, fainting it)
Cipher Peon Resix: “Return, Slugma. You haven't seen my Shadow PokÄ“mon, go, Houndour!”
(Cipher Peon Resix sends out his PokēBall, sending out his Lv:17+ Shadow Houndour)
Pkmn Trainer Bryn: “Go Sean, get his Shadow PokÄ“mon!”
 
 
 
 
(switching to story mode)
(45 minutes later) Once we defeated the Hexagon Brothers, and once we snagged their Shadow PokÄ“mon, we headed off to the Shadow PokÄ“mon Lab (now known as the Cipher Lab) and asked Tom if he knows what the PokÄ“mon they are researching on is. Tom said: “We were researching on a rare PokÄ“mon called `Deoxys'. But, when I told Krane about this, that's when the Hexagon Brothers caught me.” I said: “Deoxys! That's like, the rarest PokÄ“mon of them all!” Bryn asked: “What type is Deoxys anyway?” I said: “Deoxy's type is Psychic only.”
After we were done talking and reached the Shadow Pokēmon Lab, we pulled the lever on the side of the door and saw a person standing in front of the door.