Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter III
Once we opened up the door, a person was standing inside the Shadow PokÄ“mon Lab. He said: “My name is Miror B., and I have come to stop you from destroying the Shadow PokÄ“mon production!” I said: “Not if I can do that!” Tom said: “Ya, and I'm in it to!” Ben said: “Same with me!” Bryn said: “That goes double for me!” Nicole said: “Same with me!”
But, just as we were about to fight Miror B., we saw another face approaching behind us. It was someone that I and Nicole knew about, but we just couldn't put our mind onto it. He said: “Hi, my name is Brandon Cowan, and my PokÄ“mon are Quilava and Nidorino. I heard from the Prof. that you guys are in need of help from his tracking monitor.” I said: “Brandon, just in time, we were just about to battle Miror B. and maybe even snag his Shadow PokÄ“mon!” Brandon said: “Good, because I would like to battle him.” I said: “But just in case he has a Shadow PokÄ“mon, I'll snag it for you, okay?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(switching to script mode)
Pkmn Trainer Brandon: “Well Quilava, this is your first time coming out of a PokÄ“Ball for a while, so go, Quilava!”
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “Go, Lombre!”
Pkmn Trainer Brandon: “Quilava, use Flame Wheel!”
(Quilava rams Lombre with a fiery tackle, sending it into the red)
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “Lombre, use Fury Swipes!”
(Lombre tries to swipe at Quilava, but Quilava dodges out of the way just in time)
Pkmn Trainer Brandon: “Quilava, use Aerial Ace!”
(Quilava swipes Lombre with a claw/wing made of fire, fainting it)
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “Return Lombre! Go, Nosepass!”
(Out goes Nosepass, but as Brandon was about to attack, a purple aura surrounded Nosepass)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Brandon, this is his Shadow PokÄ“mon! An Lv:18+ Nosepass! Make sure you get his health down into the red so that way I can snag it!”
Pkmn Trainer Brandon: “Alright then Sean, Quilava, use Dig!”
(Quilava dug a hole underneath the sand)
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “Nosepass, use Thunder Wave!”
(Nosepass sends a wave of electricity, but misses Quilava since it is underground)
(Quilava comes up out of the ground, ramming Nosepass on the back, sending it into the red)
(Pkmn Trainer Sean sends out his PokēBall, catching Nosepass inside, and after 3 rocks, it is caught)
 
(switching to story mode)
Once we caught Miror B.'s Shadow Nosepass, we went into the Shadow Pokēmon Lab and saw that there were a lot of Cipher Peons in the lab. We fought them all, even catching some Shadow Pokēmon, and got to the Data Room where Cipher Admin Lovrina was getting the data to none other than Ein himself, the head creator of Shadow Pokēmon.
As we approached Lovrina, she said: “Ha, I knew it, someone would be approaching me, come out wherever you are!” I said: “Oh you may think that you only see one person, but actually there are 6 of us!” All of my friends and I popped out from behind one of the DNA machines and surprised Lovrina. She said: “Ah! No! This is not happening!” I said: “Yes, it is!” Lovrina then gave up her Shadow Delcatty to me and said: “Ein is going to kill me for this!” Then, she ran off.
In Pokēmon Colosseum, there were 5 Cipher Administrators and 1 Cipher Head (Miror B., Dakim, Venus, Ein, Nascour, and Evice), and in Pokēmon XD, there were 5 Cipher Administrators and 1 Grand Master (Lovrina, Snattle, Gorigan, Ardos, Eldes, and Greevil). But since then, the Cipher organization from Colosseum and the Cipher organization from XD have joined forces to take down anyone that stands in their way, which it would include me.
I said: “Ein, now that's a name I've heard of.” Bryn said: “Who is Ein anyway?” I said: “Funny you should ask Bryn, Ein is the creator of Shadow PokÄ“mon. He can close the hearts of regular PokÄ“mon and turn them into battle machines.” Bryn said: “Oh, but why would he do that?” I said: “I never knew why, however.” Ben said: “Why is that Sean?” Tom said: “Ya, why is that?” I said: “Because my parents died by the time I was 14 by natural causes, and I never got the chance to ask them.” Then, I started crying because the reason why I was sad was that my parents died. Bryn and Nicole cheered me up by rubbing my back and saying that they feel sorry for me.
Then, as I was being told to stop crying, Nicole said: “Don't worry Sean, it's not like my parents are dead too, you can stay at my house in Agate Village.” I said, sobbing: “But Nicole, I can't.” Nicole said: “Why not?” I said: “Because, there is no way you can…just forget about it!” Then, I ran off to the PokÄ“mon HQ Lab.
Once I was at the PokÄ“mon HQ Lab, I said to myself: “Well, I'm glad they are gone from me, but I bet I could be friends with them if they would just leave me alone for awhile.” Then, a knock came onto my door. I peeked through the small hole of my door, and saw that it was my friends. I said: “Go away!” Bryn said: “Sean, if you don't come out, Cipher is going to take over the world!” I said: “I know, but I can't stop thinking about my parents! So leave me alone!”
After about 10 minutes of crying, I came out and said: “I'm sorry for being mean to you guys, I just couldn't stop thinking about the good times me and my parents had.” Nicole said: “Good, let's go.” And then we went off to Mt. Battle and saw that it was the only thing not taken over by Cipher.
Mt. Battle is a mountain filled with Pokēmon trainers. There are 100 battles on Mt. Battle, and it is a great place for gaining levels for your Pokēmon. In each 10th battle on each area, there is an area leader and after you defeat the area leader, you get PokēCoupons as a reward.
We all trained up our Pokēmon up to Lv:25, in which my Treecko has evolved into Grovyle. I also got the Shadow Ledyba's, Teddiursa's, Houndour's, Spheal's, and Electrike's heart gauge meter down to 0 and purified them and also trained them up to Lv:25.
Then we headed back to Pyrite Town and, as we were approaching the ONBS building, we saw that the ONBS building was taken over by Cipher Peons. I said: “Let's just hope that there isn't any Shadow PokÄ“mon in the building!” But there were Shadow PokÄ“mon inside the building, attacking the people with no consequence at all.
Once we snagged all of the Shadow PokÄ“mon inside the building, a Cipher Commander named Exol was blocking the entrance to the newsroom. Exol said: “Ha, like all of you are gonna get past me!” I said: “Like you are gonna win against us, which I mean all 6 of us!”
 
(switching to script mode)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “I'll be the one to battle you Exol! Go, Grovyle!”
Cipher Cmdr Exol: “Go, Loudred!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Leech Seed on Loudred!”
(Grovyle sends seeds to Loudred, which attach to him after they hit him)
Cipher Cmdr Exol: “Loudred, use Stomp on Grovyle!”
(Loudred stomps on Grovyle's body, sending it down, but still in the green)
(Loudred's HP is siphoned down a little bit)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Crush Claw on Loudred!”
(Grovyle claws Loudred, sending it into the red)
Cipher Cmdr Exol: “Loudred, use Stomp again!”
(Loudred stomps Grovyle on the head, sending it into the yellow)
(Loudred's HP is siphoned again, fainting it, and sending Grovyle's HP into the green)
Cipher Cmdr Exol: “No! Go, Girafarig!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Return, Grovyle! Go, Houndoom!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Houndoom, use Bite on Girafarig!”
(Houndoom bites Girafarig, sending it into the red, since Bite is super-effective against Girafarig)
Cipher Cmdr Exol: “Girafarig, use Psybeam!”
(Girafarig sends a wave of psychic powers at Houndoom, but it doesn't affect Houndoom)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Houndoom, use Bite again!”
(Houndoom bites Girafarig, fainting it)
Cipher Cmdr Exol: “No! Go, Shadow Mawile!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Another Shadow PokÄ“mon, how many are there? Houndoom, use Ember!”
(Houndoom shoots out balls of fire at Mawile, sending it into the red)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Well, this is for my parents! Go, PokÄ“Ball!”
(Sean snags Shadow Mawile, letting it rock three times before it was finally caught)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Yes, I caught Shadow Mawile!”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once I snagged Exol's Shadow Mawile, he said: “No, my Shadow Mawile, it has been taken!” And then we walked out of the building and headed for a city named Phenac City.