Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter IV
Once we arrived in Phenac City, home of Phenac Stadium and the Pre-Gym, we saw that the city was abandoned and also saw that there were six people, known as “Team Justy”, coming out of the Pre-Gym and standing near the entrance. I scanned with the Cipher Monitor and saw that Team Justy was actually the Hexagon Brothers disguised as Justy, the leader of the Pre-Gym.
Phenac City is like an oasis city, with palm trees and water fountains inside the middle of the city. And it has a stadium that has now been out of commission for 10 years.
I yelled at Team Justy: “Hey, you six, I know you are the Hexagon Brothers, so come out of the disguise and fight us!” They laughed and Resix said: “Ha, I am the leader of this group, and I say yes, we will fight, you and your pitiful friends!” Nicole growled, and then said: “You are going down Hexagon Brothers!”
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Since we snagged all of their Shadow PokÄ“mon, we do not need to worry about the Shadow PokÄ“mon anymore, for now.”
Cipher Peon Resix: “Ha, you think you're going to win against us six, think again!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Oh ya, well I used to be with the Cipher organization, but I am now against them! So there!”
Cipher Peon Blusix: “Brother Resix, there are six of them, so we'll probably lose against them if we do double battle, but we will probably win if we do single battle!”
Cipher Peon Browsix: “No way, I think that we will win against that creep and his pitiful friends!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: (growls) “That is it, go, Grovyle! Attack them at once with Crush Claw on the Hexagon Brother's faces!”
(Grovyle claws at their faces and the Hexagon Brothers run away, leaving behind Battle CDs)
Fmr Cipher Peon Nicole: “Yes! Now we can go ahead and stop Phenac City from being overrun by Cipher!”
Pkmn Trainer Ben: “Just out of curiosity Sean, who is trying to overrun Phenac City?”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “His name is… Snattle! He is behind this! I didn't even know about this!”
Pkmn Trainer Bryn: “Just wondering Sean, who is Snattle?”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “He is the Administrator of the Cipher organization. He also wants to be Governor of the Orre region.”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once the Hexagon Brothers went away for good, we picked up some Battle CDs and put them inside the Battle CD case.
Battle CDs are basically CDs like a computer disk, except if you use it, it'll give you Battle Simulations rather than CPU games.
Battle Simulations are like us battling against each other, except that it is a fake battle, and you use simulation Pokēmon instead of real Pokēmon.
Once we got to the Pokēmon Center, we found out that the Pokēmon Center was empty of people. We then had to heal our Pokēmon at a house with beds.
All of our PokÄ“mon were healed, and by the time we healed them and headed to the Mayor's House, we saw that it was deserted too. I told my friends to stay back and guard the door if any Cipher Peon comes near it. I saw a note on the Mayor's bedroom floor, saying: “Hello Sean, I know that Cipher is back, and I am hoping that you can defeat Snattle for us, plus, if you could, get the Elevator Key to open up our elevator, because we are trapped in the bottom floor of the Pre-Gym.” But, as I was about to head back downstairs to tell my friends we need to confront Snattle, a Cipher Peon showed herself by switching disguises. Her Shadow PokÄ“mon that she had was an Lv:20+ Shadow Snorunt. She said: “Ha, looks like your trapped now!” I said: “Not if my PokÄ“mon can help it!” She sent an Lv:22 Fearow, while I sent out my Lv:26 Manectric.
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Manectric, use Shock Wave on Fearow!”
(Manectric sends a wave of electricity at Fearow, fainting it)
Cipher Peon Exinn: “No, Fearow! Go, Wartortle!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Manectric, use Spark on Wartortle!”
(Manectric tackles Wartortle with an electrifying tackle)
Cipher Peon Exinn: “Darn it! Looks like this will be my last PokÄ“mon! Go, Snorunt!”
(Cipher Peon Exinn sends out her Snorunt, and it sends out a purple aura)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Manectric, use Thunder Wave on Shadow Snorunt!”
(Manectric sends a wave of electricity, paralyzing Shadow Snorunt)
Cipher Peon Exinn: “Snorunt use Shadow Wave on his Manectric!”
(Shadow Snorunt tries to send a wave of shadowy auras at Manectric, but Shadow Snorunt can't move)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Manectric, use Bite on Shadow Snorunt!”
(Manectric bites hard on Shadow Snorunt, sending it into the red)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Well, let's hope this works! Go, PokÄ“Ball!”
(Sean sends the PokēBall at Shadow Snorunt, rocking 3 times and finally catching it)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Yes! I caught another Shadow PokÄ“mon!”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once I captured some more Shadow PokÄ“mon, mainly Pineco and Snorunt, I said to my friends: “Well, were there any Cipher Peons while I was away?” Tom said: “No, there wasn't any Cipher Peons at all.” But, as we were about to leave the Mayor's House, a shadowy figure appeared out of the Mayor's House and said: “Hmm, looks like I'll be seeing you again somewhere. And your friends too.” I said: “Who are you?” He said: “Someone you don't want to know about.” And he just walked out into the desert.
Once we left the Mayor's House, we got to Phenac Stadium and checked to see if we could at least challenge some trainers in the stadium. But, as we got inside, we saw that the reception counter was unattended. So we checked to see if the stadium was empty, but, as we saw it happening, Snattle was about govern the Orre region by taking over Phenac City. As we were about to stop Snattle from broadcasting to the entire region, two Cipher Peons dropped down in front of us out of nowhere, and we started to battle Cipher Peons Ezin, Faltly, and Egrog.