Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter V
 
(50 minutes later) After we captured Ezin's, Faltly's, and Egrog's Shadow Pokēmon, we headed to the bedroom to heal up our Pokēmon and went up to face against Snattle. The Pokēmon he had were his Lv:26 Lanturn, his Lv:26 Quagsire, his Lv:28 Metang, Lv:27 Castform, and his Lv:25+ Shadow Lunatone.
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “You're going down Snattle! No matter what it takes to try and defeat us!”
Cipher Admin Snattle: “Ha! No one can withstand the power of the mighty Cipher organization!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “If that's the way you want it, then let's battle!”
(Sean sends out his Lv:27 Grovyle, while Snattle sends out his Lv:26 Lanturn)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Giga Drain on Lanturn!”
(Grovyle drains the life out of Lanturn, fainting it)
Cipher Admin Snattle: “No! Go, Quagsire!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Giga Drain, again!”
(Grovyle drains the life out of Quagsire, fainting it)
Cipher Admin Snattle: “No! Go, Castform!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Crunch on Castform!”
(Grovyle crunches hard on Castform's head, sending it into the red and lowering its Special Defense)
Cipher Admin Snattle: “Castform, use Weather Ball on Sean's puny Grovyle!”
(Castform sends a ball of weather at Grovyle, damaging it a little bit, but still in the green)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Giga Drain on Castform!”
(Grovyle's Giga Drain faints Castform, and sends Grovyle's health back into full health)
Cipher Admin Snattle: “No! Not again! Arrgh! Go, Shadow Lunatone!”
(Sean's Aura Reader identifies Lunatone as a Shadow Pokēmon, but it has three Shadow moves, Shadow Wave, Shadow Shed, and Shadow Sky, instead of two Shadow moves)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Leech Seed on Lunatone!”
(Grovyle sends seeds of roots to Lunatone and ends his turn)
Cipher Admin Snattle: “Ha, like that will help, Shadow Lunatone, use Shadow Wave!”
(Shadow Lunatone sends a wave of shadows at Grovyle, sending it into the yellow)
(Leech Seed siphons Lunatone's health down a little bit, and sending Grovyle's health into the green)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Grovyle, use Crunch!”
(Grovyle crunches hard on Lunatone, sending it into the yellow, close to being in the red)
Cipher Admin Snattle: “No! Come on Lunatone, hang in there! Now, use Shadow Wave!”
(Lunatone sends a wave of shadows at Grovyle, sending into the yellow again)
(Lunatone's health is siphoned again to Grovyle, sending it more into the yellow, while sending Lunatone's health into the red)
Pkmn Trainer Bryn: “Go Sean!”
Fmr Cipher R&D Tom: “Ya! Go Sean! Get his Shadow Lunatone!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Well, this is my 27th PokÄ“Ball used, so go, PokÄ“Ball!”
(The PokēBall captures Shadow Lunatone inside, rocking three times, and it was finally caught)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Yes, I finally caught my 27th Shadow PokÄ“mon!”
Cipher Admin Snattle: “I am defeated! Here, you can have my Metang.”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “No way, you keep it!”
Cipher Admin Snattle: “Okay, but this won't be the last time I see you! Ha ha ha ha!”
 
(switching to story mode)
Once we defeated Snattle, he just walked away after our talk, and I celebrated over our 27th Shadow PokÄ“mon being caught. Tom said: “Don't get too excited, there is still Shadow PokÄ“mon still out there.” I said: “I know that Tom, but this is the only time we'll celebrate our closeness to defeating Cipher once and for all Tom.”
In total, there are 131 Shadow Pokēmon, 48 that are from Colosseum, and 83 from XD. The 3 main Shadow Pokēmon in Colosseum were the Legendary Dogs, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. The main Shadow Pokēmon in XD was Lugia. But now that they have combined and researched on a new XD project, the main Shadow Pokēmon in this era are Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Deoxys.
After we celebrated, we set off to Pyrite Town again and snagged Miror B.'s Shadow Voltorb along the way. Once we got there, we saw the trainers were given some PokÄ“mon and some PokÄ“Dollars as a prize for entering the Colosseum. I said: “Na, that can't be happening.”
Nett sent us a bigger hover machine to ride in, and we set off to the ship called the `S.S. Libra' to investigate it out. As we got there, we saw that it was the ship that was taken by the Shadow PokÄ“mon, Deoxys. And, as we got inside, some odd-looking figures approached us and said: “Give us your Snag Machine!”