Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter VI
 
The odd-looking figures turned out to be Team Snagem, a team that had helped out Cipher in the first 5 years of Shadow Pokēmon construction but then turned against them in the next 5 years of Shadow Pokēmon construction.
I said to Team Snagem: “We are not going to give you my Snag Machine without a fight!” One of the Team Snagem members introduced himself as Wakin. Then, he said: “Ha, if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get!”
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “I'll battle Wakin!”
Fmr Cipher R&D Tom: “I'll battle Biden!”
Team Snagem Wakin: “Ha, like you two are going to defeat us two!”
Team Snagem Biden: “Sir, we better do a double battle, or else we are going to lose!”
Team Snagem Wakin: “Ok, go, Gloom!”
Team Snagem Biden: “Go, Koffing!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Looks like they are doing a double battle Tom, go, Houndoom!”
Fmr Cipher R&D Tom: “Go, Bagon!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Houndoom, use Ember!”
Fmr Cipher R&D Tom: “Bagon, use Hydro Pump!”
(Bagon shoots a pump of water at Koffing, fainting it, and Houndoom sends balls of fire at Gloom, fainting it also)
Team Snagem Wakin: “No, we lost!”
Fmr Cipher R&D Tom: “What, my Bagon, its glowing!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “That is because it is evolving into Shelgon, the evolution of Bagon.”
Fmr Cipher R&D Tom: “Alright, my Bagon is evolving!”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
After Tom's Bagon evolved into Shelgon, and gained some EXP. Points along the way, we asked the Team Snagem members why they wanted the Snag Machine. Wakin said: “Because we want to steal other's PokÄ“mon again!” I said: “Well, that's not going to happen!”
Team Snagem's leader was Gonzap, the Head of Team Snagem. Team Snagem's location is out in the desert, where there is a cavern behind the building.
As we investigated the S.S. Libra, we saw a new Pokēmon we haven't heard of before. Bonsly, the pre-evolution to Sudowoodo, was sleeping on the deck of the ship. I crept closer to Bonsly, but then, just as I was about to snatch it, my P*DA beeped and scared it away.
The message said: “Hello Sean, this is Prof. Krane; I see you are investigating the S.S. Libra. Well, I hope you're stopping Cipher at that place, because they are at Cipher Key Lair, for now.”
I said: “Oh no! Guys, we've got to go to Cipher Key Lair!” Bryn asked: “Where is it?” I said: “It is near Mt. Battle, and it's the place where the Shadow PokÄ“mon are being created!” Bryn said: “Oh my god! We've got to save them!”
As we got to the entrance of Cipher Key Lair, a female Cipher Peon walked up to us and said in her commlink: “Intruders, call all…” She then said to us in a sad way: “Why did you destroy my commlink?” I said: “Because, we don't want to get caught!” She said in an angry way: “Fine, if you want to find out who I really am, I show you!” She jumped in the air while spinning, and switched to regular clothes. And, to my surprise, it was Emily Williamson.