Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter VII
 
I said to Emily: “Emily, what are you doing guarding the Cipher Key Lair!?” Emily said: “It was the only job I could get as a guard!” I said: “But Emily, you could've been the guard to Phenac City!”
Cipher Key Lair is a place where Shadow Pokēmon is created. Plus, it is the home to Cipher Admin Gorigan.
I also said: “Come and join us Emily, I'll show you my PokÄ“mon!” She said: “Sure, what the heck, it won't be bad anyways.” I said: “Alright then, would you like to be known as Fmr Cipher Peon Emily, or Pkmn Trainer Emily?” She said: “I would like to be known as Fmr Cipher Peon Emily.”
Once we got inside the building and snagged all of the trainers Shadow PokÄ“mon, we got to Cipher Admin Gorigan's room and Emily said: “I'll face him!” I said: “What! I was going to face him, but what PokÄ“mon do you have?” Emily said: “I have an Lv:37 Charizard, an Lv:37 Dustox, an Lv:36 Metang, and an Lv:38 Pupitar.” I said: “Okay, but I'll snag his Shadow PokÄ“mon for you, ok?” Emily said: “Alright, you can do that for me.”
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “Ha, who goes there!?”
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “It is I, your former guard, Emily, and I have come to face you!”
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “What!? I thought you were supposed to guard our lair?”
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Sorry, but my friends are here to stop you! So end this Shadow PokÄ“mon production, now!”
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “No way will this end, I'll never end it!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “I'm with her too! So end it, now!”
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “Ooo, looks like that there is some love going on over there!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean and Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “We are not in love!”
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “Ha, go ahead, try and stop me!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Oh that is it, Emily, take him down!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Yes sir!”
(Emily sends out her Lv:37 Dustox, while Gorigan sends out his Lv:36 Slowking)
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Dustox, use Silver Wind!”
(Dustox sends a silvery wind against Slowking, and, since Bug is super-effective against Psychic types, faints it)
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “Nooo! Go, Lairon!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Return, Dustox! Go, Pupitar! Pupitar, use Earthquake!”
(Pupitar pounds the ground and creates magnitudes so powerful, it faints Lairon)
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “Nooo! Go, Shadow Hypno!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Return, Pupitar! Go, Dustox, use Silver Wind, again!”
(Dustox sends another silvery wind against Hypno, sending its health into the red)
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “Shadow Hypno, use Shadow Storm!”
(Shadow Hypno sends a storm of shadows at Dustox, sending it into the yellow)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Well, this is for Emily, go, Great Ball!”
(Sean sends a Great Ball at Shadow Hypno, rocking 3 times, then finally being caught)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Yes, Shadow Hypno was caught!”
Pkmn Trainer Bryn: “Great job Sean, that was your 43rd Shadow PokÄ“mon caught!”
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “You haven't caught my second one yet though, go, Shadow Primeape!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Dustox, use Psychic!”
(Dustox sends psychic powers towards Shadow Primeape, sending its health into the red, since Psychic is super-effective against Fighting types)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “This one's for Nicole S.! Go, Great Ball!”
(Sean sends a Great Ball at Shadow Primeape, rocking 3 times, then finally being caught)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Yes, Shadow Primeape was caught!”
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “Nooo! My Shadow PokÄ“mon have been stolen!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Ha Gorigan, looks like you lose!”
Cipher Admin Gorigan: “You haven't seen the last of me!”
(Gorigan disappears in a flash)
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Where did he go?”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Probably scattered himself and his Peons to Citadark Isle.”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once we snagged Gorigan's Shadow Pokēmon, we headed out of Cipher Key Lair, and, just as we were headed out of the spot, the building blew up into smithereens as I pressed the detonate button.
Emily said: “Good-bye, and good riddance!” I said: “See ya later building, since you are never coming back!”
Both Bryn and Nicole S., once it was nighttime and everybody was asleep, said: “Sean, there is a dance coming up at the Phenac Stadium, which one of us do you want to take with to the dance?” I said: “I do not know who to take, I also could take Emily, but I do not know.”
Once morning rose, I said to Emily: “Emily, wake up, it's time to go to Citadark Isle!” She said: “Wha, what? Sean, its 5:00 in the morning, why should we go to Citadark Isle?” I said: “Because, we are supposed to stop Cipher, remember?”
But, as we were about to head towards Citadark Isle, Prof. Krane called on my commlink and said: “Sean, this is terrible news! Cipher has taken over Pyrite Town, again, and somehow, it isn't Grand Master Greevil's Cipher Peon's, but it is Cipher Head Evice's Cipher Peons! I do not know how, but it looks like that they joined forces!”
I said to my friends: “Oh no! Guys, looks like the Cipher organization from XD and the Cipher organization from Colosseum have joined forces! We better head to Pyrite Town!” Bryn asked: “What is the difference between Colosseum's Cipher and XD's Cipher?” I said: “The difference is their Cipher Admins.”
Once we arrived at Pyrite Town, we saw that the trainers at Duel Square had been changed, and the trainers, as I found out what was going on, had been given Shadow PokÄ“mon as a prize for defeating Pyrite Colosseum. And, as we were about to head up towards Pyrite Colosseum, the trainers saw us and asked us to battle all of them. I said: “Yes, we will challenge all of you, and we will snag all of your Shadow PokÄ“mon!”